Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby and Abigail pushed us hard for that 40 minutes and it went quick. Ruby gave us a couple of minutes to relax as she told the video guys that it wasn't necessary for them to be there for the last 20 minutes. I was listening and said that we didn't mind if they stayed, especially if it would help the research. Abigail asked it the videos could be sent direct to her so that she could edit out any parts not relevant to the research. Katie asked if we could have a copy as well.

The fun part came next. Ruby told us that we could do whatever we could do anything that we liked. Us 4 girls had a bit of a chat and decided on the following:-

Crab Race

Katie's idea. The 4 of us got into the crab position at one end of the gym and we had to race (LOL) to the other end. It's not easy walking fast like that. The video guys kept getting in the way as they got between our legs to zoom-in on our pussies. I think that all 4 of our pussies bashed into one of their legs. There were certainly wet marks on all 4 of their trouser legs.

Sarah asked Ruby and Abigail if they would have a go. They said not, but the tone of their voices suggested that they might just have a go at something later.

Splits

My idea. I think that this is what started off Ruby and Abigail getting sexy with us. I did it first, but didn't go quite all the way down. I asked Ruby to check by sliding her hand under my pussy. If she could then I wasn't right down.

Now if you remember, when I did the splits way back in my last week at school, Ruby was the one who checked on my splits, and she slipped a finger into my pussy.

I wasn't disappointed this time either. When she slid her hand under I felt her touch my clit. I moaned and said, "That was nice." Ruby smiled and told me that I wasn't quite down. As I lowered myself I felt Rub's finger go inside me. I put all my weight on Ruby's hand trapping it there.

Ruby tried to pull her hand out, but couldn't move it. She smiled at me and moved her finger around inside me. I said, "Oooh, that's very nice."

The other heard me and all, including Abigail, realised what Ruby was doing to me.

Ella was the first to react and asked Abigail if she could 'DO' her. And she did. Ella's face was a picture of pleasure.

Ruby and Abigail fingered Ella and I for something like 2 minutes before Ruby said, "Enough, I'm sure that Katie and Sarah want to have a go."

Reluctantly Ella and I raised our pussies and set Ruby and Abigail free. We sat back with our legs still spread wide and watched Katie and Sarah get fingered for a couple of minutes.

Ella asked Abigail and Ruby if they could do the splits and get all the way down. They were a bit reluctant to try, but we managed to persuade them. Neither managed to get right down and I said that it was probably because they had tight nylon shorts on that would be restricting them. They didn't disagree so I asked them to take the shorts off. Again they had to be persuaded.

As they started to slide their shorts down, I said that I thought that they should get naked like us. Ruby started to say no, but we didn't give them a chance. We all moved in and took all their clothes off them. The only resistance that they put up was a few words saying that they shouldn't really be doing this. As I pulled Ruby's thong off I saw that it was all wet.

At first Abigail tried to cover her big boobs, but she had to stop that when we got them to try the splits again. This time they got further down and Katie and I did to them what they had done to us. Ella and Sarah were behind Ruby and Abigail and when they said that they couldn't go and further, they both got a helping hand from Ella and Sarah to get all the way down.

The video guy must have been close to creaming their pants as the filmed 6 spread pussies.

Abigail and Ruby didn't bother to their clothes back on as we talked about what to do next.

Parallel Bars

Now, as I said before, this university gym has the lot. There's an alcove at one end that's full of gymnastics equipment. Sarah challenged us to do what she was going to do on the parallel bars. We all went over and Sarah asked Ruby and Abigail if they would help her get up. Sarah was between the bars with all her weight on her extended arms. She started swinging her body back and forward and on the last swing forward her legs went up and over the bars, leaving her spread wide and a leg on each of the bars.

One of the video men took that as an invite to stand in between the bars and zoom-in on her pussy. Sarah smiled, waited for a few seconds then lowered herself down.

"Do that if you can!" Sarah challenged us.

And we did. I think that Sarah was a bit disappointed that we'd all (including both STs) had managed it.

Handstand Race

No gym session would be complete without a Handstand Race. We thought that the width of the gym would be far enough so all 6 of us lined up and started. I think that all 6 of us spread our legs to get better balance.

I think that it was the video guys that got the most out of it.

Wrestling

There were some floor mats spread out in the gymnastics area and Ella asked if any one of us had ever done any wrestling. Sarah said that she'd done some play wrestling with a boyfriend, but that was it. After a minute or so of discussion we decided to have a go. Ruby told us that we were there to have some fun and that no one was to get hurt. No one was to try to hurt anyone. Simple fun and it didn't matter who won. The idea was to keep your opponents shoulders pinned to the floor for a count of 3. If anyone shouted stop, then their opponent was to stop immediately.

It was all agreed and we split into 3 pairs, Katie v Ruby, Me v Abigail and Sarah v Ella.

Katie and Ruby went first. They started by walking round in a circle facing each other and trying to grab the other one. Ruby managed to get hold on Katie's arm and pulled her to the floor. They were writhing about, firsts Ruby was on top then Katie was on top. Katie got hold of one of Ruby's legs and pulled it up. We all got a great view of Ruby's bald pussy. Ruby got an arm round Katie's neck and pulled her back. Katie went flat on her back and Ruby jumped on her, one knee either side of her chest.

Katie reached up and pulled one of Ruby's nipples. "Cheat," Ruby called out and shuffled up Katie's chest so that her knees were over Katie's shoulders and her shins were holding Katie's arms and shoulders down.

If you can imagine that position then you will realise that Ruby's spread pussy was right over Katie's face. They both forgot about the wresting as Katie started to eat Ruby's pussy.

After a few seconds while we all watched, Abigail started counting. Neither Katie nor Ruby responded to the counting. Ruby had won, and Abigail had to pull them apart.

Abigail and I went next and we started in the same way. It was me that got Abigail onto the floor and we started trying to get on top and pin the other down. Somehow I managed to get on top with my lower legs pinning Abigail's shoulders down, but facing towards Abigail's feet.

Abigail was kicking her legs up and down trying to shake me off. Instead I managed to grab Abigail's legs and pull them up and down to her chest. I managed to get her legs under my arm pits and held her solid.

It was Abigail's turn to cheat and the first that I knew was that she had my clit between her teeth. I screamed a bit then leaned forward and did the same to her.

Ruby was counting as Abigail forgot about winning and was counted out. Ruby tapped me on the shoulder and told me that I'd won and to get off Abigail.

Sarah and Ella stood facing each other. Neither are big girls, either in height, weight or cup size. In fact they almost looked like 2 naked boys fighting -- apart from the lack of cocks.

They walked round in a circle and then they were suddenly on the floor trying to get on top of the other. Ella managed to get hold of one of Sarah's legs and pulled it up over Sarah's shoulder, Sarah just rolled right out. They were face to face with Ella on top. They had fingers locked above their heads and Sarah's feet were forcing Ella's legs wide apart. Ella looked down at Sarah's eyes and kissed her. I don't mean a quick kiss; I mean a full tongue job. They both stopped struggling and Ruby started counting.

Ruby had only got to '2' when we heard men talking. We looked up to see about 10 male students walking into the gym. One was bouncing a football.

Ruby looked up, said, "Shit, we must have run over out time slot. Time to go girls."

We had to walk out of there through 10 men, all making rude remarks to us. I don't remember seeing any of us trying to cover out boobs or pussies. What's more, we had to go and get our clothes which left us on display for even longer.

As we got out of the gym and turned towards the ladies changing rooms, one of the video guys thanked us for putting on such a good display.

Ruby, reminded them that they had to send the video to Abigail, and asked them if they would be back for the second session. What do you think?

We showered and got dressed and just as we were leaving Ruby thanked us and reminded us to be back later in the week for the second session.

Sarah said that she had to be somewhere so Katie, Ella and I went to my room.

We got talking about NEWPS and Ella suggested that one of the hazings could be Nude Wrestling where the winner of each bout was the girl who didn't cum.

Maybe!

The Labs Geeks

The 2 Lab geeks trapped me this week. I was wearing just my Lab coat and shoes again and they grabbed me when I was between 2 big tables. Both the tables have clamps on and they are just about the length of my outstretched arms apart. One of the geeks grabbed one on my arms and twisted the sleeve of my Lab coat so that my wrist couldn't slide out of the sleeve. He then clamped the sleeve to one table.

I thought that they were just having a bit of fun, and said, "Okay, very funny, what are you going to do now, clamp my other arm to the other table?" And the little buggers did.

I still thought that they were having a quick laugh and asked them what they were going to do with me. One of them walked in front of me and pulled the sides of my Lab coat open. The whole front of my naked body was on display to them. The geek in front of me smiled and the other one blushed.

You've seen me naked before, haven't you? I asked. He didn't answer.

"Okay then, what are you going to do now?" I asked. He stepped back and said to his mate, "See, I told you so." I hadn't a clue what they were on about. They both stared at me for ages before releasing one arm. I released the other arm and fastened my Lab coat.

They both stood there looking a bit guilty. I had to work with these guys for the rest of the academic year so I didn't want any agro between us so I said, "Next time that you want to see me naked, just ask, and I'll let you. It's no big deal."

The brave one asked me if I would work with my Lab coat open. I said that I would, provided that it was safe and there was no one else there. They were happy.

Katie and Ben

I've noticed that Katie and Ben seem to be getting closer. I don't mean the sex thing; all 3 of us are still good fuck buddies, I mean romantically. She appears to be spending more time with him and her kisses are more passionate.

I've got no problem with this just so long as I can still fuck the both of them.

To be continued...

12