Amy Wakes Up

Story Info
Amy gets drunk and her cousin pays the price
2.8k words
3.12
46.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and I had a great party last night. When she wakes up with a hangover, I decide to make my own fun.

====================================

"Good morning, Amy. How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby. My head is killing me."

We had a party last night - forty or fifty of our closest friends. We had a keg and a cooler. I was making my famous margaritas, but towards the end of the evening we just started on tequila shots. What a party. People were talking and dancing. A group went into the pool without their suits on.

I don't even want to see the house when I'm sober. I'm sure we'll be cleaning for weeks. The whole house has a smell of booze and cigarettes. I just hope nobody got sick.

You were gorgeous last night. You had jeans, boots, and really tight t shirt that showed off your figure. It's too bad you passed out at the end of the party. I tried to wake you up and have some fun, but you just kept snoring next to me.

It's bright outside. We must have slept all morning.

"Hey! What's going on!"

"Oh, you noticed that? I'm just having a little fun."

You are handcuffed to the bed. Both legs are free, and one arm. But one arm is locked firmly in place. You are still under the covers, and you are wearing a large nightshirt that you usually sleep in.

"Kinky. What are you planning?"

"You'll see. You couldn't help me out, so I thought I'd make my own fun. Do you mind if I finish the job?"

"Go ahead. Just don't expect me to help much."

I take the other pair of handcuffs, and attach your other hand to the same bedpost, so you are on your side looking over one side of the bed. The handcuffs are pink and fuzzy. We have played with them before, and even though they look silly, you can't break loose from them.

"One more, and then I'm done."

I pull out a nice silk scarf, and tie your feet together. Now you are starting to get interested, despite your head.

I leave the room.

You lie there, waiting. You hear me shuffling around out in the living room. You can see a little out our bedroom door, but you can only see a few feet before a wall blocks your view. There are some bangs and shuffling sounds. Soon you see me coming back towards our bedroom. I am backing up.

I am dragging something.

It is your cousin, Jen. She looks dead to the world. She had had way too much before she joined us in the tequila shots. It didn't take too many before she just passed out. We hid her keys, pulled her into the guest room, and went on partying.

Her hair is matted up on one side of her head from the drinking and the sleeping, but her makeup is still clean. She never wears much anyway, and she probably retouched it during the party.

She is also in jeans, and a red button down shirt. She is barefoot. She is adorable, in a bedhead sort of way.

"I almost forgot she was here. Do you think she'll stay asleep?"

"There's only one way to find out. Have you ever see her naked?"

"Only when we were kids. Why?"

"Want to?"

"Don't do anything that'll get you in trouble."

I don't reply. I pull her to the side of the bed you are facing, and lie her down gently on her back. I reach over you to get my pillow, and put it under her head. Then I start to unbutton her blouse. I start at the top, and work down to the bottom. You can see her white bra between the sides of the shirt. Then I take the sides and pull them apart. It is pretty obvious she wasn't expecting anyone to see her bra. It isn't ugly, but it is just a basic opaque white bra, underwire.

"She is almost as big as you are, Hon. Do you think her nipples are as big as yours?"

"How should I know? Why don't you leave her alone and come see mine?"

"I want to see. ... Dammit. It unhooks in the back."

I roll her a little onto a side, and reach around back. It takes a minute or two of fumbling, but I get it unhooked and set her back down. Her arms are still through her sleeves, so I can't slip the bra off, but I pull the sides out from under her, and lift the bra up to her neck. As the cups come off, her tits are raised a little, then they flop out. They are as big as yours. The nipples are a couple inches round at least.

"Very pretty."

I start massaging her tits.

"What are you doing? That is my cousin!"

"Relax. I'm just getting a little feel. Besides you said I shouldn't expect you to help."

I rub my hands up and down on her tits. You see them rise towards her head when I push up, and then fall as I pull down. Then I bend over and start sucking on one of her tits.

"I don't like this. You shouldn't be touching her."

I don't answer, but keep playing with her.

"Do you think she is shaved, like you are?"

"Don't!"

"Stop me."

You yank a bit at the cuffs, but they aren't coming loose. You could kick at me if only I were a little closer.

"They are button down. I love the buttons."

I am opening her jeans. You can see that her fly have popped open, and she is wearing white panties, but neither one of us can see her pussy yet.

"Why do you girls wear these things so tight?"

"Please, stop."

I am fighting with the jeans. She has nice hips, the way a woman should have, and it is a fight to get the jeans over them. Finally I get them over and pull them down to her knees. Then I go down to her feet and grab the bottom of the legs, pulling the jeans off by backing up. Now she is lying on our floor in just her panties, with her blouse open at the sides, and her bra pulled up to her neck.

"I still can't tell."

You stay silent. You think you are egging me on. Maybe when I get my kicks by staring at her pussy while she is passed out, I will leave her alone. I'll have hell to pay when you get loose.

The panties go easier than the jeans. I pull them down to her thigh and whistle. You can't see. I am in the way.

"Not shaved, but trimmed. You'll have to do that sometime. Just a little brown hair over pretty pink lips."

I pull the panties the rest of the way down, and off her feet.

"Are you finished, now?"

"I don't think so. I still haven't come."

"You know you can't touch her."

"I already have. I'll bet you're getting turned on by it, too. I know what a kinky whore you are."

"I am not," you lie.

I was wearing my boxer shorts. Most of the time I sleep in the nude, but I wear shorts when people are in the house. I don't want to be surprised if I go for a glass of water, do I?

But I pull the shorts down. I have a swimmer's build, not heavily muscled, but very strong and wiry. You love the look of my ass as I bend down to pull my shorts off my feet, and now I am standing with my hard dick pointing out, over Jen. I am circumsized, about seven inches, and thick. You are definitely not worried about your hangover now.

I take one of Jen's legs and move it off to the right. You look over, and now you can see her pussy. I move the other to the left. She is spread eagle in front of me.

"I can see the pink between her legs. Do you think I can fuck her? I'll bet she needs some lube first."

"I don't like this very much. You're going too far."

"I haven't done anything yet. Seeing people naked is no big deal."

Then I bend down, and start rubbing her legs. I touch her thighs. I touch her belly. I rub with my palm, and I brush with my fingertips. I am circling slowly, getting ever closer to her pussy. You think I am really going to touch it.

I do.

I rub my fingers over her lips, and brush lightly on her clit. I keep rubbing and brushing all over. I put a finger in, and pull some of her pussy juice out.

"She isn't so out of it. She likes this."

I am rubbing her juice all over her. I use it to wet her clit, and start rubbing that. It looks like she is breathing heavier in her sleep.

"I want to feel her on my dick."

"Don't! I'll scream."

I reach in and rub her pussy some more, then I rub my sticky hands on my own dick. I need to go back and forth between her pussy and my dick a few times, but you can see me standing, stroking my dick, wet with her juice.

I put my finger in my mouth.

"She's delicious. Want a taste."

You don't answer. I come over and put my hand at your mouth. You smell Jen strong on my fingers. You keep your mouth shut. I grab the back of your hair with my other hand, and put my face inches away from you. You can smell the booze on my breath from the night before.

I speak very quietly and very slowly.

"Open your mouth ... now."

You know what it means when I get like this. You do. I put a finger into your mouth and rub it on your tongue. You can taste Jen. This is only the second pussy you have tasted that isn't yours. You are used to your smell and mine. She tastes strange, but sexy. Without even thinking about it, you suck on my finger as I pull it out.

"Nice, isn't it? I want some more."

I go over and kneel between Jen's spread legs. I bend over and put my mouth to her pussy.

"This isn't right."

I kiss right on her clit. Then I kiss her belly, and her thighs. I am taking my time. I kiss around the lips, and her little trimmed bush. Then my tongue comes out. I lick a little on her clit, but she probably doesn't know what is happening. This is for me. So I am licking more in her pussy.

I lick a long stroke from the bottom, up to the top, getting a good taste of her musk. I put my hands on either side of her pussy, and pull it open, so I can stick my tongue in deep.

Then I put in a finger. I lick at the top of the vagina, while I fuck her with a finger, pulling out more wetness and drawing more smell.

When I rise, my chin is glistening as much as my dick, which has a little pre-cum leaking from it.

"Tell me why I shouldn't fuck her."

"She isn't awake. It would be rape."

"I've always wanted to rape someone. I've wanted to fuck Jen, too. Why not kill two birds with one stone?"

"What fun is it if she is asleep?"

"Asleep or not, her pussy is still warm."

"I'm not asleep. Take me. You'll enjoy it."

"I thought you weren't in the mood?"

"I just said I wouldn't help much, but I changed my mind."

"Let's see."

I stand up and walk over to the side of the bed. You are still tied on your side, and now my dick, hard and wet with Jen's juices is pointing at your face.

"Let's see how well you suck."

I put my dick up to your face. If you get me off, maybe I'll leave her alone. You start by licking my head. You can taste my pre-cum, a little salty, mixed with Jen's juice, a little tangy. You can't move your head much, and your hands are tied, so all you can do is suck.

You put your tongue on the bottom, and start to draw me in. My head stretches your mouth. You are breathing through your nose. You pull me in a little further, but I am large. You can only get three inches in. But you work with that. Without moving your head, you use your tongue to push me out, so my head almost leaves your mouth, then you suck in hard, and take three inches back in.

But most of my dick is staying outside your mouth, and I'm not coming. You usually use your hands, but you can't. So you decide to take me deeper. Every suck in fills you a little more, and you try hard not to gag. When my dick is in, you are working your mouth as hard as you can, sucking and rubbing with your tongue.

Then, as you manage to draw in a full five inches, my breathing is hard, and it feels like I am going to come. Almost there.

"No. Not good enough."

I pull out completely.

"Please come back. I need you."

"I want some pussy now."

"It's right here, Honey, ready and wet for you."

I just walk away.

I am back between Jen's spread legs. Now it isn't her juice, but your saliva making my dick glisten as it sticks out. I kneel down, and aim my dick at her pussy.

"Please don't do this?"

"Want to see?"

I shift her a round a little. Now I am closer to you. Evrn though her pussy isn't angled directly at you, you can see her lips and her pink vagina. I bend back down, and you see my balls hanging between my legs from the back. You also see my dick pushing down towards Jen's bush.

At first, I just lie on top of her. I pull my dick up, so the bottom is on her pussy, and the top is on her belly. I rub up and down on her, getting my dick more into her juice. Can you call this dry humping? It doesn't feel very dry. Then I pull down so my dick is at the entrance to her pussy, and I raise myself up on one arm.

The other hand guides the head of my dick to her pussy. You can see the whole thing. I put the head just at the entrance, and then rub it up and down. I put it back at the entrance, and push in. He pussy puts up a little resistance, and you see my dick bend, but I push and the head goes in. I can feel her warm and wet around me.

I pull out a little, and push in again. I only get in another inch or two before the friction starts to hurt my dick. As I push in, she is lubricating me, but I have to do it slowly. Out once more, and then I push in, only a couple of inches left. The next stroke goes all the way in, and I just stop, feeling her for the first time.

"Drunk or not, this pussy is still hot."

You say nothing. What is there left to say?

Now I go down on both elbows, and raise up on my knees. The preliminaries are over. It is time to fuck. I pull out and push back in. You are focussed on Jen's pussy, watching as her lips pull out with my dick, then as they get pushed back in. Every time I thrust, her body moves towards her head a few inches, sliding back down as I back off. The rocking of her body is making her tits flop up and down.

She looks like she is waking a little, and lifts her bent legs up onto her feet as I am fucking.

Now I am fucking faster. You see the sweat on my face and hear my breath. I had been stealing glances at you, but now I am focussed completely on Jen, pumping back and forth. She shows signs of life, too. Her cheeks are flushed, and it looks like her hips are pressing against mine, fucking with me.

"I don't know if she's on the pill."

I ignore you, and keep fucking. Jen lifts her left leg, and puts it around my back, and I plunge into her as deep as I can. My butt tenses, and my body straightens. A moan escapes from Jen's lips as I start coming.

Later I'll tell you later how her pussy is squeezing me, milking me. I pump over and over, with her hungry pussy sucking me in.

I collapse on top of her, panting. Her leg slowly falls off of me.

"Now it's your turn."