All Comments on 'Amy Wakes Up'

by InnerStrength

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very confusing to read

You have to learn to pick a tense and POV and stay there. This thing bounces all around the place. You even left quotation marks out in some places. Get an editor.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Sorry to say, this is very poorly written. Needs a major edit and rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong Category

This is clearly rape and is non consent. Wrong category, so no stars are deserved.

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
Why

Why write about rape as if it is OK? Rape is Rape. This guy needs to sent up the river for a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There's more

Amy couldn't believe her luck. The original plan was for her lesbian lover and soon to be domestic partner, Jen to seduce her asshole husband. Amy would discover them and trigger the divorce, hopefully taking him to the cleaners. But they both got too drunk and she thought she blew it. Not now, things couldn't be better. One phone call to the cops, asshole gets thrown in jail. And while he's doing 20 years getting raped by big bubba, she divorces him, takes his money and moves Jen in to share her bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
confused

too hard to follow so it got a one

not much good either

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category because this was clearly rape.

And why the fuck would she stay with a man, no-not a man, a monster, after he raped her cousin after she begged him not to? How many other women has he raped? Maybe he's a pedophile as well? After all, someone who would rape a woan isn't to concerned about things like consent, age or even willingness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous