Amy's Date Night

Story Info
A hot wife entertains a new lover and brings home dessert
2.2k words
4.02
68.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SHammer24
SHammer24
10 Followers

As she stepped into the shower, Amy felt the warm water cascade over her naked body. Her mind raced and her flesh tingled as she thought about her date later that evening. After weeks of anticipation, she was planning to meet Scott later that night. No, she thought, I'm going to do a bit more than just meet him...I'm going to give myself to him!

Amy had been talking online with Scott for weeks, they had developed an intense online connection and she was very excited to take their relationship to a different level. As she luxuriated in the steamy shower and thought about gazing into her soon-to-be lover's eyes, she slipped her hand between her legs and slowly inserted a finger into her dripping pussy, sliding slowly in.

Deeper and deeper, Amy couldn't get it deep enough. She wanted to be penetrated deep, and hard. As she worked the finger in and out of her she began pulsating, grinding her hips into her hand. She reached up with her free hand and cupped her left breast, lightly pinching the erect nipple.

Groping it harder in anticipation, Amy inserted a second finger. The added girth made the sensation intensely more pleasurable as she thought about taking Scott's strange cock deep inside of her. Quietly she let out a soft groan as she felt her impending orgasm begin to build.

Moaning and grinding, her fingers furiously working in and out of her pussy, Amy tapped her clit with each motion. With the water running over her entire body, she imagined herself enveloped in her lover's embrace, adding to the increasing tension of the moment.

As she drew nearer to the end, she removed the hand from her breast and used it to massage her sensitive clit. Her two fingers penetrated her womanhood over and over. Excitement, adrenaline, and pleasure began to take over Amy's body as she felt her orgasm approach rapidly.

She was right on the edge and in the next instant she felt one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. She leaned back against the shower wall as she came, a chill running down her spine sending goose bumps everywhere, igniting her erect nipples. Amy collapsed in the shower letting the water just run over her body, reveling in the fact that this was just the start of a long evening of pleasure.

Amy spent the next hour preparing her voluptuous body for her evening with Scott. She looked in the mirror and was satisfied that her hard work recently was finally paying off. She would describe herself as 'curvy' with large full breasts that she liked to show off. Deep down she realized she was nervous about how Scott would react to her middle-aged body. She hoped he would find her as sexy in person as he seemed to online. She applied her favorite perfumed lotion paying extra attention to her breasts before trimming her bush in anticipation of her lover opening his present in a few hours.

As she emerged from the bathroom, Amy was surprised to find her husband standing by the bed next to the skirt and blouse she had laid out for the evening. Also on the bed were the black bra and panties along with the stockings that she had purchased the day before. As she looked at the prepared outfit, her pussy started tingling.

She had selected fine lace black underwear - the type which gave her husband an instant hard-on. Her matching black skirt and blouse complimented her figure perfectly, the buttons on the front of the blouse allowed easy access to her breasts. The stockings and high heels finished off the look and showed her legs at their best. She looked fantastic - and she knew it.

Her husband approved of her 'fuck me' outfit and whistled at his wife.

"So, you're planning to have some fun on your date tonight?" her husband asked. "That outfit will make it easy if that's your plan."

"I certainly hope so," Amy replied. "You don't mind if your naughty wife gets fucked tonight?"

"I want you to feel free to enjoy whatever you want to happen," he assured her. "Just let go and have a good time."

"Since you are going out," he added, "you should bring home dessert if you can."

With those words they kissed, exchanged 'I love yous' and Amy left the house. She started the car and drove to the address Scott had provided, where he would be waiting for her.

As she pulled in and parked the car, she saw Scott approach and open her door for her.

"Amazing!" he replied as she exited the car. "You look fantastic, Amy!"

Before she could reply, Scott put his arms around her and pulled Amy close to kiss her hungry lips. In her mind, she was aware that she was kissing a man in public, who was not her husband, and that set her instantly on fire.

"Keep that up and we'll never get dinner!" Amy said, breaking the kiss.

She desperately wanted more but she also wanted to tease Scott for a bit. He had waited this long to have her, what was another hour!

Throughout dinner, Amy played with her date, discretely licking her lips at times, rubbing his leg with her stocking-clad feet at others. Her pussy was so wet by this point that she was sure Scott could smell her sex. When the waitress came with the dessert menus, Amy quickly dismissed her.

She leaned into his ear and hungrily demanded, "You need to take me to your hotel room now!"

Amy did not remember the short drive to the hotel. She did not remember the brief walk with her date through the hotel lobby. She did remember, however, to remove her soaked panties before she left her car and place them in her purse.

"Wait until Scott opens this gift!" she thought dreamily.

As the elevator door shut, Scott lowered his head and began to kiss Amy's neck. She slowly tilted her head back, exposing her neck and jaw line, while Scott continued planting light kisses that sent shivers down her spine. Stopping when the elevator reached the 4th floor, they quickly walked to the room. Scott hurriedly unlocked the door and escorted Amy inside.

As the door shut behind them, Scott embraced Amy from behind. Scott pulled her head back firmly against his chest and kissed her deeply. Amy could feel his hard chest against her back, his hot tongue scalding her mouth, as his hands began their exploration of her body. His hands slid down her arms and onto her hips as she became aware of his firmness prodding her in the back. As Scott's hands explored her waist, she arched her back more pushing her butt firmly against him. He replied by sliding his hands slowly upwards and for the first time she felt her breasts cupped in his firm grip.

Scott paused briefly to unbutton Amy's blouse and deftly unclasped the lacy black bra that separated his fingers from her erect nipples. Amy felt like every nerve in her body was on fire as her lover expertly manipulated her breasts, drawing a steady chorus of moans from her uncovered mouth.

Relaxing her arms, Amy let her blouse slide from her shoulders followed immediately by her bra. She stood naked to the waist in front of her new lover, thoroughly enjoying his ministrations. As she turned to face him, Scott directed his target towards Amy's skirt drawing another sharp gasp from her. She felt his fingers reach her mound, underneath the fabric of her skirt, instantly coming into contact with the river of juices flowing from her pussy.

"My, my, no panties! Aren't we a naughty girl!" Scott breathed into Amy's ear.

Holding her in this position, he attacked her mouth again while parting her fleshy lips with his skillful fingers. As her lover's tongue danced against her own, Amy pulled his face even tighter into hers, moaning into his mouth. Amy grasped his hard cock through his pants and shuddered as Scott slid his middle finger into her opening. She unbuttoned his pants and grabbed the zipper, frantically working to open the cage that contained what she desired most at that moment.

Freeing Scott's cock from its restraint, she dropped to her knees and took the hard shaft into her hot mouth. Amy opened her lips wide taking the cock deep in her throat. Scott's hand stroked her hair as her lips and mouth enveloped his hardness. His cock seemed to throb in her mouth as she circled it with her lips. She enjoyed the pleasant salty taste as she swirled her tongue around the swollen head. Gently, Amy bobbed her head up and down on his length. Scott began thrusting his hips forward as his cock slid in and out of Amy's mouth.

Knowing he was close to filling Amy's mouth with his cum, Scott pulled her hungry mouth off of his cock. He helped her to her feet while walking her backwards toward the bed. Lightly pushing her down, he removed her skirt and spread her legs open, pausing momentarily to feel the silky stockings she had worn for him. Just as she realized what he was about to do, his tongue made contact with her labia causing her to convulse upward with a small cry.

Scott expertly nibbled her outer lips, sometimes sucking them hard into his mouth. He then began to work his tongue up and down her slickness paying extra attention to her clit. Amy felt like screaming in frustration just as Scott stabbed his tongue into her as far as he could. Swirling his tongue around inside of her, Amy began bucking like crazy, clutching his head to her opening. Scott ground his nose against her clit, swallowing her nectar and kneading her bare ass..

Looking down at him as he was tongue-fucking her for all he was worth, Amy felt the onset of a serious orgasm. Grabbing his head, she pulled him as tightly into her as she could, clamped her legs around his head and surrendered to the flood. With Amy moaning as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, Scott kept up the pace until he felt her legs relax. Feeling her body go limp, he withdrew from her flooded pussy flicking his tongue all over her outer lips, lapping at her juices.

As she lay there recovering from her orgasm, Amy smiled her thanks at him. Satisfied with his performance, Scott stood up, staring down at her lewdly spread body with hungry eyes. She could see in his eyes that he knew exactly what she wanted now. She wanted to be fucked - plain and simple.

Firmly spreading her legs, he threw a leg over each shoulder, positioned himself, and entered her with a single smooth movement. Scott had her firmly under control now, stroking deeply into her core, bouncing her breasts around as he pistoned into her. He had her going at just the right pace to reach the place she most desired.

With her legs spread wide by his shoulders, Amy held onto Scott tightly, urging him to drive his cock deeper into her. The sensations were palpable and she knew that she wanted more. Holding her close, Scott slipped his free hand around to her ass, squeezing her butt, in rhythm to his pounding. She could feel her juices flowing down her crack, coating her tightly puckered butt.

Slowing his assault on her pussy, Scott withdrew and gestured at Amy to swap positions. She did so as he guided her firmly back onto his cock. The change of angle caused his cock to enter her from different directions and soon had her bouncing up and down with abandon. Scott reached for her breasts, filling his hands with her fleshy globes. Firmly rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger, she felt as if he could drive her to orgasm just by doing that.

Scott's hand slipped between her legs, firmly massaging her lips and teasing her clit. She could sense that he was close to cumming as he built up his momentum. Stroke after stroke pounded her, sending her closer to her own huge orgasm. She could feel it building, hoping that Scott could hold out until she got there. Scott did not disappoint her.

"I...am...coming!!!!!" she screamed as the wave finally broke.

Her sex was convulsing uncontrollably around his shaft, and all power seemed drained from her arms and legs, forcing her to collapse into Scott's chest. As she came, Scott leaned forward, thrusting his cock as deeply into her as he could unleashing several huge blasts of cum into her pussy. Spent, they collapsed back onto the bed and laid there revelling in the afterglow of their efforts.

Kissing him deeply on the lips, Amy eventually pulled her body off Scott's deflating cock and rose to gather her clothes.

"Leaving so soon?" he asked.

"You know we're going to do this again!" she comforted him.

Scott nodded his assent, watching entranced as she pulled on her skirt and buttoned up her blouse. Finding her purse, she reached in and retrieved her panties.

As she began to put them on Scott asked, "Wouldn't you prefer to leave those here with me?"

Pulling them back into place, Amy leaned back on the bed to kiss Scott.

"I'd love to," she said smiling wickedly as she stood to leave, "but I need them to get dessert home for my husband."

SHammer24
SHammer24
10 Followers