All Comments on 'Amy's Gangbang Dream Comes True'

by luckylucas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
brian358brian358over 12 years ago
Great First Story!

Not too serious... Lot's of fun...

Really enjoyed it.

"The end?" I hope not!

I want to see what Amy can do with 40 guys! And then maybe 100? :-)

Thanks for posting.

lin4_69lin4_69over 12 years ago
hot story

i remember my gang bang only 5 but it was hot and i really got enjoyed and i do not think any one ever told , st least it did not get back to me

and that was in high school

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brings back memories

the whole time reading this story reminded me of my first gang bang. but i only had 7 guys. it was still pretty incredible. and this story is awesome. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is AMAZING!!!

By far the best story I've read to date. It was like you where reading my mind everything happened that i wanted to happen ! It was reading my own fantasy written by someone else. Keep doing what your doing just the way your doing it ;-) !

12_inchblackcock12_inchblackcockover 12 years ago
great story

great vid man. some great images there. I love chicks getting fucked like that with big dicks. especially loved the triple fucking. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Being a cock starved whore

*This was a fantastic story. Anyone that didn't get hard has something wrong with them. The only thoughts I had was wishing I had a pussy and could take all of them. I'm a cock whore also but having only a mouth and a boy pussy limits the number you can take at once. I've sucked two and had two fucking my cunt many times but always wanted to take more. Being a cock craving slut is fantastic and I've never wanted anything different. On a normal day I take 15-20 cocks and more loads of cum than that. I've been a whore since my teen years and am totally addicted to cock, especialy thick, long black cock. I spend my time working ABS locations, highway rest areas, parks, etc searching for satisfaction for my holes.

TygaliliTygaliliabout 11 years ago
Fucking Awesome

I got so wet reading this! Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Want the video now

Would love to see the video of that one - great fantasy with all the coordinated cum and the triple fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just

unspeakably bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Not only is the author illiterate, but he/she/it failed to proofread their own upchuck, or ask a friend (assuming they have any) to do so for them. Can only assume this is the subject of a redneck backwater homeschool education, where the day's lessons were more focussed on watching mommy drink bear and entertain truckers, than any real reading or writing of English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stupid fucks

So many of these anonymous posters are ignorant as fuck and need to take their busted asses home and leave the author alone they did a great job coming up with fine piece of work and I for one loved it, yes some of the grammar was off so what they're human. Again loved the story many wads shot to this, archived for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Grammar and content

You know, grammar and syntax and whatnot are plenty important for a good piece of writing, however I find it much better/hotter that the characters portrayed are all fully into what's going on. Lots of vocal and enthusiastic agreement from all parties. For me, that's the best part, that everyone is satisfied, enjoying themselves, and not likely to regret it later.

Grammar is something that can be edited later, it's much more important to get the big things right, I think. This is a story I come back to again and again because I can relax enough to enjoy it. I don't get yanked out from "Oh god, that's actually rape and I need to stop reading now" type feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a poorly written story, as if participants are constantly stating I am going to do this lol. Embarrassing writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous