Amy's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We each had a drink and just chilled and talked for a bit. The guys both complimented me on how I looked. Earl said, "You sure a sexy white slut."

James added, "She do look fine tonight."

I always wear my wedding rings so people can see just how bad I am. I began making out with both the guys. I started teasing them, sitting on both their laps, kissing and licking their necks and ears. I'd lean over, show some cleavage. I rubbed my booty on each of their hard cocks.

James didn't hesitate to run his hands up under my top and play with my tits in front of everyone in the bar. It was such fun carrying on with two hot black studs in public like that!

After a bit we went back to James' house and relaxed. James put on some music. I started sitting between James and Earl on the couch, but soon I was alternating laps and kissing one or the other of them as they played with my body. Caressing black hands were all over me feeling my ass and titties and playing with my white pussy while I pulled out their black cocks so I could stroke them.

It wasn't long before they took my top off so they could better play with my pierced nipples. I was being such a slut. It was so hot to have the attention of both of them at the same time! We even smoke some weed while we were making out.

Then I just couldn't wait any longer, so I said, "I want to go into the bedroom so you niggers can fuck my brains out."

As you would expect, they were all for it. Earl responded, "Let's go fuck this white bitch and give her what she needs."

I led the way into the bedroom and stripped off the rest of my clothes. I was so wet and horny; I just wanted to get naked. The guys quickly got naked too and I knelt before them and started sucking their gorgeous black cocks. I started by sucking on Earl's big cock and stroking James. Then I alternated between them. I'm so oral, I just love having a cock in my mouth.

After a little while Earl wanted more action so he commanded, "Come here cunt, I want to fuck you."

He lay back on the bed and I straddled him, guiding his large black cock into my dripping white pussy. It felt great being stretched by him as his cock is a little thicker that James'. I just love having my vagina being stretched by a large black cock.

I started riding his cock while I stroked and sucked James.

Earl was saying, "You sure a slut for niggah cock bitch.

You like riding my big black cock?"

"Yes," I managed to get out between sucks of James' beautiful ebony penis.

"I love having your cock in me...an I am a slut for nigger cock."

James played with my titties and pulled on my nipple rings which got me so hot. Now that they're pierced, they're extra sensitive and I got so horny; he was driving me crazy.

Earl was holding me by my hips and pulling me up and down on his cock, really filling my up.

I started having those great orgasms I can only experience from a thick black cock.

Earl was really stretching me.

I was in heaven as orgasm after orgasm radiated out from my vagina, causing my whole body to shake and tremble.

That was when James said, "Now it's time for me to fuck your fine white ass and make your fantasy come true."

I stopped riding Earl long enough for James to lube my asshole with his finger.

He got behind me and slowly worked his cock up inside me. It wasn't easy getting that second cock inside.

We really had to work to find the right position, it wasn't easy and it took some time.

It still hurt taking a black cock in my ass, but the pain subsided once I had taken all of him, and once he started to pound me, it only felt good.

At first it was awkward, and it took a while to get a rhythm going between the three of us, but once we established that, the feeling of having two huge cocks inside me at the same time was just incredible!

Then it was truly amazing!

It hit me like a brick.

I was soon having overwhelming orgasms, continuous orgasms like I had never before experienced.

I could feel both their cocks next to each other, practically touching each other.

So many nerve endings in both my pussy and my ass were being stimulated at once.

I couldn't believe what was happening to me.

I was soon screaming, screaming in pleasure, overwhelmed.

It was hard to speak; I was in such ecstasy, but I begged, "Please don't stop!

Keep fucking me!

I love both your cocks."

Earl said, "Tell us what you are."

I quickly responded, "I'm a slut...for nigger cock."

James asked, "Whose slut are you?"

"I'm...your white slut." I responded

I was so overcome I stopped bouncing on Earl's cock at one point because the pleasure was so great, I just sat on his cock so he was completely buried in me and let James keep fucking me.

Finally Earl used his hands to force me up and down on his cock until he shot his hot load far up into my pussy.

Soon after that James came in my ass.

I could feel his hot cum pump into my bowels.

It was all so amazing!

When the guys were done, I was pretty worn out, so we just lay there still joined as a sweaty trio as their cocks slowly grew limp inside me.

After they each finally fell out of me, we just relaxed in bed for a bit. I lay next to them, and eventually I began to lick their cocks and clean them up.

As I sucked James, he told me, "You're one fine white bitch. You're as good as they come."

As I sucked Earl, he said, "You sure a freaky white ho. You really love gettin' black cock."

After I licked and sucked them for a while, they were hard and ready for some more action.

James commanded, "Get on your hands and knees bitch. I'm goin' to fuck your pussy and fuck it hard!

Suck Earl's dick whilest I fuck you."

Earl knelt in front of me so I could reach his marvelous black cock, and he grabbed a fist full of my hair. I wrapped my lips around it and got as much of it in my mouth as I possibly could. I was trying my best to deep throat him and get over having to gag as his cock entered my throat.

All the while James was hammering my white pussy as hard as he could, holding me by the hips and pulling me roughly toward him every time he thrust deep into me.

I was soon cuming and losing my concentration on Earl's cock. That's when he turned around and stuck his ass in my face with the command of, "lick my niggah ass you white piece of trash."

I started tongue-fucking his asshole; running my tongue as far up his black ass as I possibly could.

He wasn't as clean as James, and his asshole was a little funky.

That was actually exciting to me.

I felt so nasty being treated that way and really started tongue fucking Earl's ass.

I actually tried to get my tongue even deeper up his ass. That James' thrusts push my face into his ass helped too.

Earl started shaking and trembling saying, "Sweet Jesus, this white bitch is a freekin' hot slut."

After a bit Earl turned back around, his cock rock hard. I started sucking him again and it wasn't long before he started cuming in my mouth and I got to savor the slightly sweet taste of his cum as I swallowed all he could give me and sucked him dry.

Then I could concentrate on my own orgasms racking my body as James slowed his strokes, pushed as deep into me as he could and came deep inside my pussy.

I could feel his hot seed pumping into me as he grunted upon its release.

We lay together, the three of us for a bit, and then Earl got dressed and left, leaving me in James' arms.

We just hung out in the bed, naked.

We smoked a little more weed and I fell asleep in my black lover's arms, totally spent.

We slept in a little. I was the first to awaken so I slid myself down James muscular torso until I got to his cock.

I took his limp member into my mouth and began to suck him awake. I just love the feel of a large black cock stirring to life in my mouth. It's so wonderful to feel his dick grow, push my jaws farther apart and insert its self deep to the back of my throat.

After James was nice and hard, we got into the shower. There he bent me over and fucked me as the water cascaded over us. I just love to be taken by James and I came hard with my forearms and face pressed against the tile wall.

Afterward we took a nice long shower as I had a lot of cum to wash off and out of me.

Donning one of James' shirts, I went to the kitchen and made us some pancakes. I love to cook for James. It really feels like we're a couple when I cook for him.

After breakfast I had to leave to go back to my other life of being a wife and mother. It was hard to leave. It had been two weeks since I had last been with James and I had missed him terribly.

I also figured that he probably fucked some other bitch on the weekend I wasn't with him. I know he needs to fuck other woman, but it does make me somewhat jealous. I know that sounds strange since I'm married, but that's the way I feel.

I got home around 11 AM. Mark could hardly wait to hear about what I was up to while I was absent.

*

We hope you liked this continued story. Any feedback I receive will be shared with Amy and Mark.

12