All Comments on 'Amy's Tattoo'

by SirOrrence

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely loved this story. Thanks a million for taking the time to write and share it!

Seems like there should be a sequel...God, I hope so!

Just perfect- depraved and naughty.

Oh, please say we get to read more about this budding, young girl's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Nice

That was, quite possibly, the most erotic and arousing story I have ever read. Great job.

Sean

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Made me so hot!

Wow thats all I can say Wow What an amazing ride, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome !!!

Oh my God, this made me so wet...loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More!

More, soon, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved every hot word of it and I can't wait for more!

tina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Decent story but...

Nipples don't get pierced with guns.

pubelesspubelessabout 18 years ago
more please

great story

ammreammreabout 18 years ago
ehhhh

So i'm turned onby everything except the piercing gun...

first piercings guns are made for earlobes, NOTHING else. Second, they are even pretty crappy when it comes to earlobes too. third and finally, NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES would a piercer, even the skeeziest ones (i know i've been there) would a piercer pierce nipples with a piercing gun. never.

but i'm wet, so the rest of the story worked...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
AWSUM

love the story dirty and depraved, has to be a sequal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
We Want More of this Pain Slut!

Much more!

Just imagining the predicaments that her irrepressible yearnings will drive her into is as hot as a branding iron!

ArthurKingArthurKingalmost 18 years ago
So HOT

I loved it, could not have been hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MMMmmmm

sorry I couldn't give you a five, you didn't have her take one in each hole.... maybe next time

Anyway I came right along with her, Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow...

Reading this storied caused the most powerful masturbatory orgasm I've ever had. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nipple job

could have been better if her nipples were pierced slowly by a needle and her boobs tattoed while nips rings being tugged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT.

She has a gag, then she doesn't, then when he's ass-raping her she does... and suddenly there is no gag. What happened there?

Nipples aren't pierced with guns, that'd suck. They're strictly for earrings.

All minor details aside, great story, keep writing.

Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teaseover 14 years ago
Normally I'm not much into needles

But this story was hot enough that I didn't care. Fantastic, especially the use of the belt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good lord...

stumbled upon this tale.holy hell.too intense at times for me,but this virgin obviously loved it...she'll be back,will you write that story as well??please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Strange!

What woman, whilst being raped, would ask her rapist, "Can you at least one virgin hole for my boyfriend"? So far fetched, it deserves the stupid award!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amy's Tattoo

Her breasts should have tattooed too

BonnieFeltonBonnieFeltonalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I've just rediscovered this story and it is HOT HOT HOT! I have to print it out to enjoy in bed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jail

Which is where he's going. Which is where he belongs. Actually, animals like him deserve to be strung up and gutted like the pigs they are. Cautionary tale of one womans stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jail you say???

To the anonymous idiot who does not know the difference between fact and fiction: You fool! These stories are written for the entertainment of adult readers. Unless the author specifically states that the story is true then it is understood by everyone reading it that it is a work of fiction. That means it is not a true story, you dunce! The behavior described in the story did not happen. Got that? The characters depicted are not real. Amy was not violated here. If you are of such low intelligence that you do not understand this then perhaps you have the mind of a child and you should not be visiting this website. But if you are an adult and your problem is that you do not find the story entertaining then you ought to press the back button on your keyboard immediately and exit the page. I hope the degree to which you got upset by this story caused your blood pressure to become elevated to an unhealthy level resulting in the shortening of your life. This world would be a better place without stupid persons like you around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More tattooing !

I liked the story. The tattooing is exactly what turned me on and I agree with two other commentaters that her breasts should have been tattooed too.

Even her pussy, while he had her all tied up anyway, he could have tattooed with a nice big fanciful tattoo, with many bright colors !

Maybe the author could put that in a follow up. I would not mind to see her tattooed on arms , legs and even her pretty face to humiliate her to the max.

Less pain and more humiliation should improve the story.

Just the same, nice story and keep up the good works !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would like to see the girl getting tattooed much more. Imagine her beautiful tits being decorated with the tattoo gun.

Snakes anddragons crawling over her arms.

And to top it all off with a great tattoo on her pretty face !

Further more she could have her ears stretched, she would look good with a big bull ring through her nose. Eyebrows tattooed, and eyeliner and shadow. Lips bright red and made bigger !

Just fucking her gets a bit boring. Maybe a short haircut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want more like these!

This was fucking great and hope u write more where she is fucked tatooed humiliated and all .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lying and pretending, but a tattoo is real...

A nice story, but this girl should be tattooed much more. I'd love to do it and I am planning to get my ex well tattooed too. She will not like it, as she always pretends to be so smart, but does nothing but lie and cheat...

Once she has been well tattooed she will have to change some of het false attitudes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Please!!!

I Loved This Story It Was My First Story On This Site. I Feel Like The Story Shouldn’t End Here And That Amy Should Submit To Her Own Urges & Become The Tattoo Shop’s Personal Tattoo Model Canvas & Slave To The Artist, And I Feel Like There Should Maybe Be Some Brainwashing Scenes ending With The Artist Giving Her A New Name And Tattooing That Name On Her Like A Brand And See Her Totally Submit To This New Name And Refer To Herself As This Name Truly Becoming The Whore She Quite Obviously Subconsciously Wanted To Be.

Signed SuperSaiyan4Tattoo.

bertiesgirlbertiesgirlabout 3 years ago

Nipples are pierced with needles so it lost a little for me there but still got me all wet, my bf is a tattooist so thinking of him doing these things to me in his studio hit the spot.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

Liked your story, and would love to read more about Amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cant be;ieve I bothered to read page two to the end theres fantasy and theres nonsence He is unprofessinal and a multiple rapist and She is a sandwich short of a picnic!

wwepringlewwepringle11 months ago

Loved every hot word of it and I can't wait for more. would love to read more about Amy it made me so wet. I love story's like this it made me so hot now i got to get spanked hard like a bad girl. again, thank for the story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A virgin goes to a tattoo parlor, alone, to get 'sex toy' inked onto her cunt, for her boyfriend? Give me a break. About as believable as a guy with a 14" cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous