Amy's Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man looked down at her and smiled, as if he knew what she was thinking better than she did herself. Slowly he reached down and took her right nipple between his fingers. Slowly he began to squeeze. And then he began to twist it, harder and more roughly. Pain shot through Amy's breast. She moaned, and opened her mouth.

The man pushed his enormous cockhead between her parted lips. It filled her mouth completely. The salty, bitter taste excited her. She began to suck, almost instinctively, and swirl her tongue over the hard cock, worshipping it. The man moaned and smiled.

"Let's see how much you can take, Sex Toy." He grabbed her hair with both hands and began to push his cock deeper into her mouth. When it reached her throat she gagged and tried to pull back, but he wouldn't let her.

"Oh no you don't, little girl. You don't pull away from this cock." He pulled harder on her hair, forcing his cock hard against her throat. She choked and struggled, but he kept pushing, and slowly his cock pushed its way into her throat. Her pussy was on fire. She longed to be able to touch it, to push her fingers into her wet hole, to pinch her clit, anything to give herself another orgasm. But her hands were cuffed behind her back and she was helpless on her knees in front of this man. He was using her mouth for his pleasure. Her struggles and choking only seemed to turn him on more, to make him aware of his power as he dominated the freshman girl.

"Oh yeah, little bitch. Take it! Take that cock down your throat." He grunted with the effort of ramming his huge cock down her tight throat. He kept pushing until her face was pressed tight against his pubic hair, his cock buried all the way in her throat. Then he began to pull out, only to ram his cock hard back down her throat.

He throat fucked her savagely, pulling on her hair, ramming his cock in and out of her virgin mouth. She choked and gagged and drooled around his cock. Her mind felt hazy, though she couldn't tell whether it was from being choked or from the lust that was building in her guts from being used like this by a strong man. And then he began to cum down her throat. Ropes of salty sperm erupted from his cock. He pushed his cock all the way down her throat and came there, feeding her his cum. Then he pulled out and sprayed the rest of his cum over her face, coating her cheeks and lips.

Amy expected him to drop her then, but instead he dragged her over to his workbench. His cock was still hard. Amy couldn't believe it. Surely he was done with her after that brutal rape of her mouth. But it soon became clear he wanted another of her virgin holes.

The man forced her to lean over his workbench. He then hooked the rings through her nipples to clips on the bench, effectively tying her bent over the bench. She could move around some, but every movement either made the rings tug at her nipples or pressed her soft breasts into the hard wood of the workbench. The man stood behind her, stroking his hard cock, enjoying the sight of the helpless freshman girl bent over with her wrists bound behind her and her freshly tattooed pussy exposed. Cum dripped from her face.

"Time to take that precious virginity of yours. Too bad your boyfriend couldn't be here to enjoy a piece himself. He'll just have to settle for sloppy seconds, I guess."

The man began to rub his cock against Amy's slit. She was amazed at how wet she was. The man's cockhead slid easily between her pussy lips, but then something stopped it from entering her further. He was pushing up against her hymen.

"Oh yessss," the man said, "So you really are cherry. I'm going to enjoy this."

He pushed harder against her cherry and it began to hurt.

"Noooo!" Amy moaned.

"Mmmm. Yes, girl, go ahead and beg. I love it when you struggle."

Amy bit her lip. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of begging. It was obvious he wouldn't listen anyway. He was going to do whatever he wanted to her, and she couldn't do anything to stop him.

Suddenly the man lunged forward. Amy fell forward onto the workbench, the rings pulling at her nipples, as the man's cock broke her cherry and surged into her virgin hole. Her pussy felt like it was being torn apart and her nipples were in agony, but part of Amy felt a tremendous release. At last it had happened. At last her hole was being used as it had been made to be used. As the man began to pump his hard cock in and out of her stretched pussy, Amy felt a wonderful sense of completion, and a rising excitement, even as she cried out from the pain and cursed herself for enjoying being raped.

"How can I be enjoying this?" she thought to herself. But she could no longer deny that she was, that somehow this was exactly what she had been needing for years.

The man was ramming his cock into her pussy over and over. She felt her hole stretching to take the invasion. It hurt, but the feeling of being filled, of being stretched to the limit, of being pounded by a man so much stronger than she was, caused a growing lust to wash through her, overpowering her resistance. She knew that this is what her body had been made for. She began to push her hips back at his cock, to force it deeper into her cunt. At the same time she began to purposefully pull away from the workbench, causing the nipple rings to stretch her nipples painfully. Soon she was grunting and moaning, begging the man, but not to stop. "Harder. Harder!" she begged. "Yes! That's it! Do it. Fuck that pussy. Harder you bastard. Make it hurt. Hurt my pussy!"

The sound of this sweet freshman begging him to fuck her and to hurt her was more than the man could take. Once again he began pumping his cum into her. He thrust his cock hard up into her and filled her pussy with a huge load, until his cum was dripping out of her hole and down her legs, while his first load was still dripping from her face.

The feeling of having a man's cum pumping into her pussy for the first time sent Amy over the edge. She erupted in a second, even more intense orgasm, shaking and sweating under the man's continuing heavy thrusts. When the man pulled out of her, she collapsed against the workbench, not caring that her breasts were being crushed into the hard wooden surface.

"You are quite something, bitch," the man grunted. "You're so hot, my hardon just won't quit. I've got to try that ass now."

"No, please," Amy begged, though she had barely any energy to resist. "Please, not my ass. Your cock is too big. You'll tear me apart!"

"Too bad, bitch. I don't care what you want. You've got a sweet tight ass, and I want to feel it on my cock. Besides, if you liked the way my cock hurt your cunt, you're going to love what it does to your tiny ass."

"Please, don't. Can't you leave me one virgin hole to give my boyfriend?"

"Too bad, bitch. You should have thought of that before you came in here." As he spoke, the man began rubbing his hardon up and down between her cheeks. Amy couldn't believe what was about to happen: she was about to lose all three of her virginities to one man, a complete stranger. Her pussy throbbed at the thought, but still she fought it.

"Oh God, no. Don't do it. I can't take it!"

"Of course you can, whore. Just watch," and the man began to push the head of his cock against her puckered hole. At first he couldn't make any headway. Her ass was just too tight. But he pushed harder, and gradually her ass began to spread and his cockhead inched slowly into her back door. Pain lanced through Amy's ass and she cried out, but at the same time another wave of lust, even more depraved than before, washed through her pussy.

"Yesss," she thought. "Yes, force it in. Hurt that bitch hole. Jam your cock in me. Use me. Do anything you want to me. Fuck my ass. Rape it. Do it now!"

As if he could read her mind, the man suddenly shoved his hips forward, forcing his cock all the way up her ass in a single thrust. Amy cried out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Her ass felt stretched impossibly wide. She imagined how she must look: bent over a workbench, her hands cuffed behind her back, her nipples pierced and the rings clipped to the bench, and a man mounting her from behind. The image made her gasp in lust.

The huge cock throbbed in her tiny, stretched ass. Pain shot through her. Excitement filled her. She pushed back against the invading cock as hard as she could, forcing it deeper into her violated ass. When the man saw what she was trying to do, he began to pound even more brutally into her tiny hole, and Amy moaned into the gag and tilted her hips back as she struggled to help him rape her. The man grunted and began to cum into her ass. Amy felt his cum squirting into her. She felt more completed violated than she had ever imagined, and the thought, combined with the raw pain, and a deeper, sharper, more humiliating pleasure, made her begin to cum, too.

When he had finished pumping his load into her abused ass, the man pulled out. He walked around in front of Amy. His cock hung, thick and glistening, in front of her.

"Clean me off, slut."

Amy was still breathing heavily from her orgasm. "How?" she managed to whisper.

"With your mouth, of course."

Amy found herself opening her mouth. Why didn't she fight him as she had fought him before? How could she be willingly taking his filthy cock into her mouth? She didn't have time to think about it for long. The man shoved his cock deep into her mouth, and she began to suck and to roll her tongue over the hard flesh. The bitter taste gagged her, but it excited her, too, almost more than anything else he had done to her. This was the ultimate humiliation, the ultimate expression of what she had become. She was sucking on the cock that had just raped her up the ass. She swirled her tongue and bobbed her head over his cock, carefully sucking and cleaning every inch. He had finally and completely taught her what she was made for. Or so she thought.

When she had finished, the man pulled his cock from her mouth. "Open your mouth again, sweet girl." He held something in his hand. Obediently, she opened her mouth. He push a ring gag between her lips and tied it in place with a strap around her head. What was this for? Amy wondered. Hadn't she just proven to him that he had broken her, that she would do anything he said? And hadn't he just cum. What more could he want?

He unclipped her nipples and dragged her over to a stool. He bent her over it on her back. Her head hung back over the edge, a couple of feet off the ground. He pulled her bound wrists under the stool and tied them there. Then he tied her legs so they were spread wide open. He slid his belt free of the loops around his waist. She looked up at him fearfully.

"Now I'm going to teach you more about what a girl is made for," he said. He doubled the belt in one had and smacked the leather against his other with a loud crack. Amy shuddered in fear, but again her body betrayed her, and her sore, raped pussy began to throb once more with excitement. He could do anything he wanted to her, and he was going to.

"But first, I think we need to find something for that sweet mouth to do. It's too talented not to be used." He walked out of her field of vision and she heard a door open. Then she heard voices. The man came back into the room, and Amy gasped as well as she could around the ring gag. With the man came another man. What can he be thinking? Amy wondered frantically.

She didn't wonder long. "I'd like you to meet my partner. We share all the profits from this business, and right now, sweet cheeks, that means you."

The second man grinned as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He didn't even bother taking his pants off, he simply walked over to Amy and straddled her face. His cock rubbed against her face and began to grow. Amy shook her head in disbelief, but the motion simply made the man's cock grow even bigger and harder. It was enormous, at least as big as the first man's, and soon the entire hard length was rubbing back and forth over Amy's face. She tried to cry out, to beg the man to stop, but the ring gag kept her from doing anything but moaning.

And she was moaning, Amy realized. Moaning with desire. The feeling of the stranger's thick cock on her face was turning her on. She couldn't believe it. Yet she couldn't deny the feeling. It was overwhelming: she wanted the cock between her lips; she wanted to taste it, to feel it forcing its way down her throat as the first man's cock had. She wanted to choke on it and gag and lick it with her tongue and make it feel good. She wanted to be forced to admit that this is what her mouth was made for: to pleasure a cock. Any cock. Amy moaned again.

The man began to press his crotch against her face, his cock rubbing over her cheeks and nose. Then it found the hole made by the ring gag, and as the man felt it's cock sliding into the hole, he lunged forward. The ring gag forced Amy's mouth wide open. There was no resistance. The cock surged down her throat in a single thrust. Amy gagged, and the man began to hump her face.

The man smiled as he watched the helpless freshman girl bound naked on her back over a stool with his friend mounting her face, plunging his hard cock deep into her throat. The girl's legs were tied wide apart displaying her freshly tattooed pussy. The man rubbed his belt against her gash. It was soaking wet. He smacked the girl's pussy sharply with the belt and she squealed around the cock in her mouth. The man smacked her cunt again, and then again, each time harder than the last. Amy screamed and choked, her pussy burning under the leather belt. But she also felt herself getting wetter and wetter as the man whipped her pussy. She moaned and gagged, and the sensation seemed to drive the stranger wild. He began thrusting harder and deeper into her open mouth. Amy felt herself going lightheaded. Her groin was on fire, building toward another orgasm.

Then the stranger began to cum. Amy felt him pump his cum into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged and choked, and cum ran out of the corners of her mouth, but most of it forced its way down her throat and she swallowed it. The taste was strange but exciting, different than the first man's. She hadn't realized that each man would have a distinct taste to his cum. The tattoo artist beat her cunt again, and she came: a blinding orgasm that left her panting as if she would never catch her breath again. The stranger's cock slid out of her mouth. Her face was covered in a mixture of cum from the two men.

Slowly the man untied her. She was sore and stiff all over, and she was so weak she could barely stand. But she had never felt more alive. She knew she had discovered something about herself. She knew she would never tell her boyfriend or the police what had happened. She realized it had been exactly what she had been wanting, but had been afraid to admit to herself. She had truly been made into a sex toy, a plaything for this man, who could do anything he wanted to her, and had. She couldn't find her panties, so she pulled on her jeans over her bare, tattooed crotch. The seam of the jeans rubbed against her sore, swollen pussy. Her cotton shirt rubbed against her freshly pierced nipples, the rings standing out prominently through the thin cotton. As she stumbled out the door, she actually thanked the men.

"Come back anytime, little girl," he said with a grin. "We'll be waiting. And if you let us know ahead of time, we can even invite some of our friends.

Amy grimaced, but knew that, unless her boyfriend could pick up where this man had left of, she just might.

12