An Adventure of Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um. Are you ready, 'Mr. Culver'?" Ellie asked, and Shawn snapped to his senses. He couldn't believe he was thinking about his sister like that. He suddenly became aware that she had shifted slightly, covering herself up with her arms crossed. She had obviously noticed him looking at her.

"Um, yeah..." Shawn stammered. "Sorry, it's just... I..." he searched for the words. Suddenly, he decided just to go for it. "I just... you're very pretty, I hope you know," he said suddenly, making sure to avert his gaze into her eyes.

Immediately, Ellen's cheeks turned a shade of red. "Um... thanks," she said, "Naomi in a bathing suit is probably going to make me look ridiculously plain," she added, murmuring.

Shawn shook his head. "She doesn't have your modesty. I think you're cuter," he reassured her.

Ellen lifted her eyes back, looking at him, and silently mouthed the word "Really?" as if she couldn't believe him.

Wordlessly, Shawn nodded and held his arm out towards her. She took it and they stepped through the door.

----------

"Ellie! Shawn!" Naomi exclaimed as they walked into the pool area, headed for the hot tubs. The female Givens jumped out of the tub she and Don had been in and bounded over to them, dripping wet. She came right up to Ellen first, pulling the other girl into a friendly hug, which was returned.

Shawn's eyes practically went wide. Not only was Naomi wearing a small bikini that hardly covered her bulbous breasts, but now they pressed up against Ellie's own perky chest. Before he could snap to his senses, Naomi turned and hugged him next, her warm, smooth skin coming in contact with his bare chest.

It was over as quickly as it began. Naomi led them both back over to the hot tub, where Don held out his hand as they climbed in, and Shawn shook it.

"I LOVE your bathing suit, Ellen," Naomi complimented. "It's adorable and you look so sexy," she finished with a wink. Naomi was wearing a tiny bikini, decorated with a green and white wave pattern. Meanwhile, Don was not actually wearing a speedo, but his swimming trunks were considerably tighter than Shawn's. Despite Naomi being beautifully wet and half naked, Don in nothing but his shorts made Shawn even more nervous for some reason. The man was practically chiseled. Shawn had spent a long time in the bathroom mirror psyching himself up about his appearance, but next to the other man he felt flabby and stick-like. Don had picture-perfect six pack, and biceps almost as thick as a python.

"Shawn, you look great!" Naomi complemented him, snapping him out of his own thoughts, "Are you a swimmer?"

He stared at her blankly for a moment, wondering if she was joking. "No... uh, my work keeps me in pretty good shape," he said finally.

Naomi nodded. "There's a gym in the same building as my office, and the company provides membership through the healthcare. I prefer to spend my time there more than at my desk," Don admitted.

Naomi shook her head. "I keep telling him he needs to cut back. I mean, I appreciate a firm tush more than most ladies, but enough is enough," she said, giving her husband a playful shove. "I like to swim myself, and jog. What about you, Ellen?"

"I'm on my university cross county squad," she said simply with a smile.

"We'll have to go on a run together maybe. There's supposed to be a nice trail up the hill," Naomi suggested.

Ellen nodded. The two couples soaked in the hot tub, relaxing for a while and chatting. They made plans to meet for breakfast in the morning and spend the day together. Shawn and Ellen both agreed they were fun to be with, and would make their getaway much more enjoyable.

After a little while, they decided it was time to call it a night. They all climbed out of the hot tub and began to dry off with their towels, glad that there was no one else around.

"So..." Naomi began, stretching the word out, as she shared a look with Don, who gave her a nod. For some reason, Shawn's stomach made a little leap as he got an unnerved feeling. Naomi stepped closer to Shawn and Ellen, as Ellen hid a bit behind Shawn's arm, apparently feeling the same nervousness that he was. "I'm just going to come out and ask it. Have you two ever considered... swinging?"

Shawn gulped. He knew she wasn't referring to their dance from earlier that night. Naomi spoke up again while he stared, dumfounded. "It's just... me and Don, we really like you two. You're a lot of fun, we have a lot in common... and let's be frank... we find you both very attractive. Don and I started to swing a couple years ago, just for fun. We both like to try new things. It's been a while since then. We haven't met another couple that was... special enough, to share ourselves with. But in the few short hours since we've gotten to know you two, we've thought that you just might be that couple. You don't have to answer now. I understand that it must be a crazy concept to wrap your head around if you've never considered it before. Regardless, we still want to see you tomorrow. Breakfast, take a tour together, maybe have a run; you don't have to give us an answer until you want to, and it doesn't change anything. We just wanted to let you both know that we find you attractive, and that if you find us attractive too... then we could all have some fun together. So, will you promise me you'll think about it?"

Shawn was dumbstruck. Behind Naomi, Don gave him a warm smile and a nod. Without thinking, Shawn nodded in response to Naomi. Quietly, he and Ellen turned, in sync towards the exit, and headed back to their room in silence, their feet moving a little bit faster with building anxiety.

----------

"Are you really considering this?!" Ellen shouted, exasperated.

"No... of course not... it's crazy," Shawn said, unconvincingly.

They had returned to their room silently, and without a word, Ellen had gone into the bathroom, showered, brushed her teeth, and changed into her pajamas. When she came out, she found Shawn laying quietly on the bed, and she could tell he was deep in contemplation.

Ellen locked her eyes onto her brother. "Yes. It is. And yet, you don't seem very convinced of that."

Shawn looked at his sister for a minute, thinking. "I really do know it's crazy, it's just... you mind if I be honest with you for a minute?"

Ellen wasn't sure if she liked where this was going but she shrugged, sitting down on the bed before nodding at him. "I guess if you couldn't spill your crazy thoughts to your sister, you'd be pretty screwed," she admitted to him.

The corner of Shawn's mouth curved up in a small smile. "It's just... I don't know. I haven't... you know... gotten laid. In a while. A long while. I mean, I'll admit that meeting a married swinging couple was unexpected and out of left field, but is it such a bad thing? I mean, we could probably just convince them into 'swapping' for a night... I could go stay with Naomi, break this dry spell of mine, and... and you could spend a night with Don here. You know? Fair." Shawn felt a little sleazy and weird, admitting his sexual frustrations and desires like this, to his sister nonetheless.

As he finished, he saw Ellie turn away and look down, her hair coming down to cover her face. "I don't want to sleep with Don," she said quietly.

Shawn scooted closer to her, wondering why she was acting so down all of a sudden. "Why not?" he asked cautiously. "I mean... he's certainly attractive, even I can admit that. He's nice, right? Fun to be with... he must be a competent lover, if Naomi is satisfied with him."

Ellen's head shook. "Yeah, he's attractive I guess... I just... can't."

As Shawn scooted to the edge of the bed where Ellie was, he tried to look at her face, wondering if there was something she wasn't telling him. He couldn't see her face past her hair, but he knew something was wrong. He picked up a faint sound, like a whimper. Was she crying? Suddenly, his hand was reaching out, as if on its own. Gently, he brushed her hair away, his fingers lightly contacting her cheek as he tucked the strands behind her ear. He softly lifted her chin up, so she was looking at him. She wasn't quite crying yet, but he could tell she was on the verge of flowing tears. "Hey, what's wrong? Talk to me, please."

She bit her lip, her eyes instinctively pointing down, afraid to look him in the eye. "I just..." suddenly, she look up at him, and the tears came, but she spoke with clarity, resolve at no longer wanting to hide, regardless of the tears. "I'm a virgin, okay? I'm not a fucking prude or anything, I just don't want my first time to be with some guy I barely know, regardless of what he looks like!"

Shawn was shocked silent. He had never considered that she was still a virgin. Obviously, he wasn't privy to her private life, but he had assumed... She dated boys in High School, and while she hadn't been in a long relationship since then, he had always assumed she still was seeing men here or there. But then again, it was perfectly viable. She had always been pretty independent. He could certainly see that she would never have given into pressure if she didn't want to, and if she had decided to wait then she was just the girl who could.

Tears streamed down her face as she looked at him, expecting a reaction to her admission. Without hesitation, his arms stretched out, wrapping around her back and pulling her in against his chest, hugging her tight. She was confused at first, not understanding his intent. But as he hugged her tightly, warmly, she sighed, her hands coming up to squeeze him in return. "I'm sorry," he said, still hugging her. "I was only thinking of myself, I hadn't even considered you... I was a jerk. And I'm sorry. I'll talk to the Givens tomorrow, tell them we're flattered for the offer but that we're not interested. Okay?"

With one last squeeze, Shawn pulled away from Ellen, looking her in the eye. She seemed to nod, but her face was still cloudy with tears. He reached up and gently wiped her face dry. "You're my sister. And I love you, Elle," Shawn said, using her nickname he hadn't used since they were kids. "I should have remembered that taking care of you is more important than anything else."

"Thank you, bro," Elle said, giving him a light kiss on the cheek and hugging him again.

----------

Shawn and Ellen moved to the couch after that, sitting down and watching TV together to busy their minds with something else and clear their palates. They watched funny late night TV shows and laughed together, sitting closer together on the couch than brothers and sisters usually do. Ellen snuggled up close against him, mentioning that it was a little cold, and instinctively her brother put his arm around her. Shawn thought nothing of it, and was grateful that things were okay between them. Before he knew it, Ellie had fallen into a soft sleep on his shoulder. He sat like that through another show, going as far as to admit to himself that he enjoyed feeling her warmth against him while he held her with one arm. After the last episode ended, he decided it was well past time for him to get some rest himself.

After considering his position for a moment, Shawn checked how asleep Ellen was. She was out. She didn't respond to any shaking. He guessed that by waiting so long, he had incidentally let her slip into a pretty deep sleep. He didn't really want to wake her anyway. Quietly, he stood and picked her up, using one arm to support her shoulders and neck while the other cradled under her knees. She wasn't very heavy, and seemed like nothing compared to the sacks of potatoes or onions he normally had to deal with at work. He carried her into the other room silently, placing her down on the bed gently.

She didn't wear overly sexy pajamas like some girls did. She wore an older pair of yoga pants, colored a faded purple. She wore an oversized t-shirt on top - his oversized t-shirt. He had never noticed before now as he looked down at her. It was striped gray and black, but had a big discolored spot on the bottom of the front. He remembered that shirt. It used to be his favorite, years ago, and he wore it all the time until it had gotten ruined. He couldn't even remember how the discolored spot got there, but he did remember Ellen borrowing it one night when she needed something to wear while she was doing laundry, back before he had moved out. He hadn't realized she had kept it so long. He found himself smiling as he turned, took the blanket from the bed, and draped it over Ellen, tucking her in.

With that, Shawn returned to the other room, taking the spare blanket and two pillows with him. He absent-mindedly watched a little more TV, trying to fall asleep. He was... distracted, however. He became aware how terribly 'backed up' he was, having gotten so aroused between dancing with Naomi, and seeing both the girls wearing their bikinis. He struggled to ignore it, but whenever he closed his eyes, images of Naomi, or Ellen would flood into his head. The fact that he was painfully aware of his involuntary erection and couldn't get his sister out of his head bothered him to a degree, but he subconsciously told himself it was because they had been so close today, and it wasn't like being his sister made her any less attractive.

With a sigh, he admitted to himself mentally that he knew what he had to do if he wanted to get any sleep. With a glance towards the doorway to the bedroom to make sure that Ellen was still fast asleep, he silently reached his hands down the front of his pajama pants.

----------

Have you two ever considered...

Naomi's voice echoed in Ellen's dreams, fading off before revealing the Givens' true motive.

Have you two ever considered...

She could feel the heat coming from between her legs. Her dreams came swimming to life, now that the noise and light from the television no longer drowned her subconscious out.

Ever considered...

In her dream, she could feel a desire burning in her groin, spreading warmth and moisture. Whenever Naomi's esoteric voice faded, she could feel a presence pressed down on top of her, its warmth spreading down from her chest and pressed all the way down against her crotch.

Have you...

Verging on the edge between sleep and consciousness, her legs spread slightly, and her hand slipped down the front of her pants. Her pussy was coated, wet and hot.

He must be a competent lover, if Naomi is satisfied with him...

In her dream, it was Shawn's voice that spoke now, convincing her that she might enjoy sleeping with Don. She could feel her pussy throbbing, aching for attention. The other presence in the dream complied; she could feel it pressing against her opening.

a competent lover...

On instinct, Ellie rubbed her clit vigorously, her wetness spreading around and making inappropriate sounds as she did. She turned over, in an attempt to get better leverage as she humped her finger.

I love you, Elle...

In her dream, the walls of her vagina stretched as the other presence pressed inside of her. It thrust inside, deeper and deeper.

Bro...

In the end, it was her own voice she heard. She came to, fully awake, still fucking her own finger. Once she was fully conscious, she slowed to a stop, pulling her soaked finger out of her pants and looking at it for a moment, surprised at how aroused she had gotten.

But she knew why now, and knew what she had to do.

Quietly, she slipped out from under the covers and headed towards the door. On the couch, Shawn was still awake. She gasped lightly at the sight... her brother lay there, his pants pulled down around his knees and his shirt lifted up above his abs as he stroked the shaft of his cock. He had gotten just as horny as she had.

His eyes were closed as his hand rubbed his dick, up and down. With certainty, she bent down as she pulled off her yoga pants, stepping past and leaving them behind.

Shawn didn't notice her approach until she was right on top of him. His eyes went wide, seeing her, as she draped one leg over him, bringing her knee down between him and the back of the couch. "Ellie! What are you doing?!" he asked, surprised.

Straddling him, Ellen leaned down, bringing her face closer to his. "I... I want this, bro. This is the answer to our dilemma with the Givens. I want my first time to be with someone I know better than anyone... who knows me. Someone I love. Someone who takes care of me... If I spend my first time... with you, then we can devote this weekend to... adventure. Like you said. I love you bro... I want you, to be my first." Suddenly, she kissed him.

Shawn felt like there was no air left in his lungs. He couldn't believe it. Ellie was bottomless, on top of him, kissing him. He was surprised, and so aroused. Her lips were so soft. After a moment of shock, Shawn closed his eyes and accepted his sister, kissing her back, rapidly escalating. Without notice, their tongues were entwined. Shawn brought his hands up, one placed gently on the exposed small of her back while the other came up and caressed her cheek softly and ran combing into her hair. He could feel her moaning against his laps. They pulled away for a moment, and Ellen's hand went down between them, grasping his hard cock in her small, soft palm. He shuddered, feeling her touch him there.

Coming up on the couch, Ellen straightened out as she guided his dick to her opening. Slowly, she sunk down on top of him, bobbing occasionally to spread around her juices, coating his shaft with her natural lubricants. Shawn's hands gently held her hips as she bit her lip, his cock dipping in until it pressed against her hymen. With an audible gasp, she sunk down on him one last time, her cherry popping as her warm slit enveloped his cock entirely. With his prick completely inside of her, she gave another moan and collapsed on top of him, laying on his chest.

"Are you in pain?" Shawn asked, teetering between concern for his sister's freshly popped cherry and his desire over feeling how good it was to be inside of her.

Ellen's head shook against his chest. "No, it... it feels great... my legs are... getting weak," she said, veritably shuddering with excitement. The combination of her previous masturbation and the current stimulation she was feeling from Shawn's cock buried deep inside her were pushing her near the edge. But more than either, she couldn't deny the pleasure she got from feeling her own brother as the one inside her.

She gathered her strength after a moment and got up. She looked deep into Shawn's eyes and slowly started to move her hips, stirring her insides with his cock. Her brother moaned with pleasure, which prompted her to begin riding him up and down as well. She moved slowly still, taking him deep inside of her, riding his cock up and down. Ellen was unsteady at first, but she was slowly starting to develop her balance and method. He felt so good deep inside her. Her breaths became ragged and short as she spasmed, trying to ride his dick while coping with the ecstasy she was feeling. She straightened out on top of Shawn, riding him faster and harder as she neared orgasm. Suddenly, the pleasure escalated all too quickly. Looking down, she saw that Shawn had brought his hand up under her belly, and he was using his finger to rub her clit as she rode him up and down.

That did it for her; the stimulation pushed her over the edge, her back arching as she was racked with an orgasm. She let out a soft scream, and fell back down onto him, panting, as his cock slid out of her.

Without a word, Shawn rose from the couch, still holding Ellie close as she recovered from her orgasm. He let his pants fall the rest of the way down and left them behind as he carried his sister back to the bed. He placed her down in the middle of the bed while he climbed on top of her, crashing his lips into hers. They kissed for a minute, Shawn allowing the cold air to calm his raging pleasure. He had neared his limits, but he wanted his sister's first time to be memorable; he wanted to try harder, for her, so that she would never think that it was about him.

123456...9