An Adventure of Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments after, Ellen and Don disappeared around the next turn on the track. Suddenly, Shawn was being pulled by his arm off of the track into the woods opposite the vineyard. He had an idea of what Naomi had in mind, and he was ready to go with it. When they were out of view of the track, Naomi pushed him behind and up against a thick oak tree, pressing up against him with her curvy body. Shawn took her by the hair and pressed his lips into hers, his tongue not wasting a moment before invading her mouth. Meanwhile, his hands came behind her to squeeze her ample behind. After a moment of making out intensely, Naomi pulled away. "Well well, I sure do have a naughty boy here. I'm glad you got over your anxiety," she said. Suddenly she pulled her the bottom of her top up, flipping the small clothing item and letting her tits spill out freely.

Her breasts were immaculate. Huge, perky, with tiny brown pierced nipples that practically looked straight up. "Well, what can I say? You've teased me enough now, and I'm ready to act on my desires," he said, his hands coming up towards her breasts. He grabbed her nipples, holding her piercings between his thumbs and forefingers and giving them a slight yank, pulling her towards him. She winced slightly but bit her lip and gave him a sultry look. Shawn brought his right hand up behind Naomi's head; she wore her hair shorter than he normally liked on girls, but it was a sexy look for her. His left hand groped her breast, which was more than one hand could fully cover, but he made do pinching and twisting her nipple. Naomi stretched up to plant her lips on Shawn's. He allowed their lips to get close enough so that she was able to feel his warm breath, then he grabbed her hair in his hand and pulled down roughly but safely, bringing her chin up and exposing her neck. Shawn's lips dug into the nape of her neck, he started by kissing and escalated to nibbling. Naomi moaned softly, and he felt her hands roam down to the waistband of his pants. He took her reaction positively, and continued to nibble on the soft, sweet-smelling flesh of her neck. Suddenly, Naomi's hands slipped inside his track pants, her hands going straight between his legs. Her left hand gripped the shaft of his cock, while her right hand hooked under and cupped his balls. He moaned in automatic response, but with his mouth still buried in the nape of her neck. Naomi groaned in response to the close stimulation and began to stroke his hard rod.

"Fuck! I can feel how big this thing is!" Naomi said. Shawn had never thought of his dick as 'huge' per se, but he was big enough that he had definitely never been self-conscious or worried about size.

Shawn smiled at the woman. "Well, your hands can only tell so much... your cunt would appreciate the size a lot more," he said, pulling away from her neck with a sly smile. His hands went down and grabbed her shorts, yanking them down off her hips in one pull so they dropped to the ground. She was wearing an elastic black thong beneath, and Shawn's hands slipped down to her bare cheeks and grabbed roughly.

Naomi spun around, pointing her ass towards him and thrusting it out so it pressed against his crotch. She rubbed it up and down against him, pressing against his groin and driving him crazy.

He was reaching down to pull out his cock when she suddenly turned around again, pressing one hand into his chest and shaking her head slowly with a mischievous smile. "Sorry, sexy, but you don't get any of that, not yet," she told him.

Before Shawn could try to complain or bargain, however, Naomi dropped down. with her knees in the grass. Shawn's cock was out and at the end of her tongue so quickly he couldn't react except to let out a heavy-breathed groan, slightly shaking as his manhood exploded with stimulation.

Naomi's right hand continued to stroke his balls while her right hand held the base of his cock lightly, her tongue running up and along his shaft. She knew just the spot that drove him crazy; her tongue flicked back and forth just under the head of his penis on the underside. She kissed the spot, pressing it against her mouth one more time before she slurped the head of his cock into her mouth. Shawn moaned, feeling the warm inside her mouth, and looked down. Naomi was no amateur, her eyes were locked onto his as she slowly started to bring his cock into her mouth. Her intense light green eyes looked so sexy staring up at him, and he could see both of her tits pointing out on opposite sides of his cock.

Naomi pulled back, letting his cock slip out of her mouth as her hand took it instead, stroking it while her mouth was absent. "You like my nice wet mouth sucking on your cock?" she asked seductively.

Shawn smiled, chuckling slightly. "You're such a sexy fucking slut," he told her, his hand coming out to stroke her cheek lightly, moving up to pet her hair.

She looked like she was about to argue, but suddenly Shawn took a handful of her short hair and pulled her head towards him, forcing his cock into her mouth. She gurgled in surprise, as her hand left his cock and came to his thigh, gripping him tightly as if to hold on desperately. He pushed deeper into her mouth, until he felt the back of her throat. To his surprise, she didn't gag at all. He smiled. He never had a girl without a gag reflex before, but had heard the legends. With her head pulled all the way forward almost to the base of his cock, Shawn resorted to pulling his hips back until he was almost out before pushing his cock back in.

Just like that, he fucked her mouth back and forth, his grip tight in her hair. Her right hand continued to fondle his balls while the left scratched down his thigh before falling down completely and shooting between her legs. He couldn't quite see from above her, but it looked like she was finger-fucking herself. After every third or so thrust when he pulled out, he made sure to give her a second so she could breathe through her nose, before pushing back in. He didn't hesitate to shove as much of his cock as he could into her mouth, pressing into and against the back of her throat.

After throat-fucking her for a while, he began to feel his orgasm coming on. "Fuck! Get ready for it!" he warned her. Shawn pushed to near the back of her throat and let loose his load. After a few spurts, he pulled back some until little more than the head of his dick was in her mouth, unleashing the last of his load into her mouth and onto her tongue. When his dick had finished spurting, Naomi brought her hand back up, slick with her juices, and used it to milk the last of his cum into her mouth.

Shawn pulled his manhood out of her mouth, and Naomi swallowed without a second of hesitation. She was a fucking pro; Shawn's dick was completely clean, not a bit of cum.

Naomi sucked on her fingers before standing up and pulling her shorts back on. Shawn took the cue and brought his pants and boxers back up as well.

"Thanks for the protein snack, stud," Naomi said, blowing him a kiss. In response, Shawn smirked and lightly smacked her ass. As they began walking back towards the track, Naomi spoke up again. "So, are you always that rough with Ellen?"

Shawn shook his head. "No... I've actually never used her like that, to be honest."

Naomi raised one eye at him. "Really?" she asked.

Shawn nodded. Thinking about it now, he couldn't even imagine ever treating his sister like that. He had gotten a little rough in the shower, but it had been for Ellen as much as for himself, he had known it would be what would push her towards a strong orgasm. And he hadn't been nearly as rough then as he had just been with Naomi; he had fucked her mouth. He might have even bruised the back of her throat. And he had unleashed his entire load inside of her mouth without even being concerned if she would be okay with that. He knew in his heart that he would never treat Ellen like that. "Well," he started, trying to think of the words to explain it to Naomi. "I... I love Ellie. When I'm with her, it's... passionate, yes, but I generally prefer to take care of her and... share our love. I know it sounds corny, but yeah. You, on the other hand." He looked at Naomi. "I mean, I like you a lot, and you're my friend, and I respect you, and no offense but... well, my sexual attraction to you is just that, sexual. I uh... once my cock was out, I felt like I could just use you..." he admitted. Naomi wasn't looking at him. "Um. Sorry. I probably made you mad."

Naomi shook her head, and when she looked at him, she was biting her lip. "That's really sweet, what you said about how you feel for Ellen. As for how you feel like I'm just a sexual object... it fucking turns me on."

----------

Shawn and Naomi returned to the path, deciding to take a brisk jog to make up the lost time. The rest of the half mile was rather easy, since the top of the track was even and the way back was slightly downhill. They got back to the locker rooms, deciding that Ellen and Don were likely still on their second lap. The decided to sit on a bench while they waited.

"So... Naomi. Is Don going to be... expecting the same kind of favor you paid to me?" Shawn asked her quietly.

Naomi shook her head. "No, most girls aren't as... direct as I am, and Don believes in the whole chivalry thing, doesn't think that anyone should be pushed into anything they don't decide to do themselves. Probably why he married the girl who decides to do everything herself," she said with a wink.

Shawn nodded, thankful. "It's just... You know, Ellen isn't quite as... 'experienced' as I am. Not that I'm nearly as experienced as you or Don. But yeah. I mean, she's willing, and curious, but hasn't 'been around' all that much. Before she and I got together, she was even... you know..." he told her, not being completely untruthful with his inference.

Naomi held up one hand, stopping him. "I get it... thanks for the heads up. It gives me an... idea," she said, a mischievous smile spreading across her face

Naomi's smile and the implication behind her words made Shawn nervous, but he didn't have time to press her about it; Don and Ellen had just finished their second lap. Again, the men and women separated into gendered locker rooms and returned to their regular clothes. Shawn put his jeans and green polo back on, while Don donned a pair of white shorts and a salmon v-neck. Again, they were out before the women. When they came out, Shawn couldn't help but to check out Naomi again, after having so recently practically violated her in the woods. She wore a salmon short skirt that matched Don's shirt and a simple white camisole on top.

"Well, have fun boys!" Naomi said cheerfully, waving as she took Ellen by the arm and began to pull her away.

Shawn and Don were both confused, stuttering as they attempted to start at the same time. After making a couple of stutters simultaneously, Shawn finally managed to speak up above Don. "What? What do you mean? I thought we were all going to go on a wine tour or something!"

Naomi shook her head, rolling her eyes with a smile. "Nah, that sounds boring. But if you guys want to, go ahead, just don't get too drunk without us. I'm taking Ellen and we're going to have a relaxing girl's session at the spa. You boys can go, I don't know, fight a bear or something."

One of Shawn's eyebrows went higher than the other, wondering what Naomi was up to. "Is that what you want, Ellie?" he asked.

Ellen chewed her lip in the cute way she always did, but while slowly nodding her head. "... yes. It sounds like fun. It will only be a few hours Naomi said, so we can all still meet up and do something together before dinner,"

Shawn kept eye contact with her for a moment, trying to get a read on her feelings before he shrugged, agreeing reluctantly.

----------

"Okay. So I had a chat with the hostess; she's going to squeeze us in for a manny-peddy in about an hour. In the meantime, they have an available attendant for a waxing appointment, if we go right now. Are you okay with that?" Naomi told Ellen as she came back from the front desk, the look on her face seeming genuinely concerned.

Naomi had persuaded Ellen to the idea while they had been in the locker room. They had both had to change their sweaty panties, and the other woman had caught Ellie stealing a glance at Naomi's nearly hairless vulva. Naomi was surprisingly comforting. She told Ellen she didn't mind being looked at, and asked gently and nicely if she had ever considered removing her own private hair. Ellen had admitted she considered it, but was too nervous about the complications of shaving it herself. It took a lot of reassurance and persuasion, but Naomi got Ellen to agree to atleast try an appointment. Now that it was actually happening, Ellen's nervousness was escalating quickly.

Regardless of her anxiety, Ellen knew she wanted to do it. It was no secret that most boys found hairless vagina profoundly more attractive, and now she found that she had someone she really wanted to look attractive for... And it wasn't all about Shawn. Ellen thought that a women's parts were beautiful and sexy, and it was better when there wasn't any hair there to cover it. Ellen wanted to experience that for herself.

She nodded, telling Naomi she was sure. Naomi held her hand out helpfully, and Ellen took it gingerly.

The hostess led them to the spa locker room, which was considerably nicer than the outdoor sports locker room. The lockers were a dark mahogany, the air smelled vaguely of citrus, and a fruit punch fountain flowed nearby. They were both given soft pink robes and flimsy paper sandals. The two girls stripped naked; originally Ellen was thinking to leave her bra and panties on, but when Naomi tossed aside her bra and scanty pink thong, Ellen thought she would look dumb if she remained partially clothed. Once they had donned their robes (Ellen tying it considerably tighter and more securely than Naomi did) they were again escorted by the hostess to a private room near the back, where she left them.

While the waited patiently, Ellen felt her phone vibrate in the pocket of the robe.

"Don wanted to go to the gym—big surprise. I agreed out of pure awkwardness of being left alone with him. He's on some weird pull up/weight machine while I'm sitting her pretending to work on my calves." It was a text from Shawn.

"Ha. Good. Your calves need work. Flabby." Ellen texted back with a slight smile on her face.

Nearby, Naomi had similarly pulled out her phone. She watched the other girl let the top of her robe loose a little, revealing her cleavage slightly, and took a sexy selfie from above.

"Rude. My calves are glorious and you know it. What are you and Naomi up to?" Shawn responded quickly.

Ellen rolled her eyes at her brother's relentless curiosity. "It's a secret."

"If Naomi has taken you captive, send me some sort of signal. Like a nude. That's a signal I would totally understand." Shawn texted her.

Ellen chuckled lightly to herself. "You wish. Maybe later. Regardless, Naomi does not have me here against my will, I promise. No more than she kept you against yours on that little 'walk'."

Ellen knew that something had happened when the four of them had split up. She had no doubt that it had been some ploy of Naomi's, and that Shawn had gone along. What she wasn't sure of, was how she felt about it. It wasn't like she had full custody of her brother. She had agreed that they should 'swing' with the Givens. And it was just sexual, wasn't it? Ellen thought that sexual acts could be separate from emotional feelings. There was something more than just sexual between Shawn and her last night, she was sure of that... Was there anything more than sexual with Naomi, though?

"I guess that's true enough. Well, I hope you two have fun. I'm gonna try one of the bicep workouts I think. I'll see you later, ok?" Shawn texted her one last time. She responded, saying bye before putting her phone away back in her pocket.

"Are you feeling those Advil yet?" Naomi asked Ellen, referring to the two pain relievers Naomi had given her back in the other locker room when she had agreed to come here. They were supposed to help the waxing and keep it from hurting too much if taken beforehand.

Ellen nodded, having noticed a slight light-headedness the past few minutes. "Good," Naomi said. "I'll ask the waxer to apply a topical anesthetic to you first; it should have time to kick in while she does me first. The first time is always the worst. I won't lie to you sweetie. It'll hurt. But it'll be worth it, I promise."

When the waxer came in, Naomi explained their situation to her first. She made sure they were OK with using the same chair sheet, so she wouldn't have to keep switching it, then asked Ellen to disrobe and sit down on the chair. She hesitated for a moment, but shed the only article of clothing she had and took the place asked of her, setting the robe next to her. The waxer took a bottle labeled "Relaxing Waxing No-Scream Cream" and squirted some onto her thighs; Ellen thinking only momentarily how she was slightly uncomfortable seeing an anesthetic with such a rhyming title. The other woman rubbed the cream on her inner thighs and over the mound around her vagina. It was surprisingly arousing to Ellen; making her even more self-conscious. The waxer was a little on the chubby side, but had pretty, full lips and a soft touch. Ellen jumped suddenly when the woman's hand slipped under her thighs and across the skin between her vagina and anus, spreading the cream on her inner butt cheeks. The waxer politely pretended she didn't notice Ellen's apprehension, but Naomi verbally tried to reassure her. "A Brazilian removes all the hair love. Some grows down in there too, unfortunately."

Ellen nodded, just wanting to forget that she had reacted so badly. A few moments later, the waxer told her she was done, and moved across the room to wash her hands. Meanwhile, Ellen got up and hastily covered herself with her robe. Her thighs were still a little slick with the cream, but it was beginning to absorb. As quickly as Ellen retreated from the nudity chair, Naomi stepped up to it and dropped her robe, handing it to Ellen as the girl skirted away.

"You can use as much paper as you want at a time, I'm used to it," Naomi said, sitting down. With a confidence that spoke of experience, she spread her legs apart far, pushing her ass up so the waxer could have full access as much as she needed.

The waxer nodded, applying a slather of wax and cloth strip to the woman's inner thigh. "You want to keep your triangle?" she asked, referring to the small, perfectly shaped triangle directly above her clitoris, the only patch of hair Naomi had.

Mrs. Givens thought about it for a moment. "I think I'll go landing strip this time. Go thin. Just taper the top, no perfect rectangle please; it just looks weird. I'll deal with the length myself," she decided, telling the other woman who nodded.

Ellen admired Naomi's confidence. She wished she could have that sort of care-free attitude. It had taken all her willpower to sit so exposed in front of the professional the first time, and she wasn't looking forward to doing it for an even longer period of time.

After the professional touched up of strays with a pair of tweezers, Naomi was all done a little while later, her crotch area slightly pink but smooth except one tiny sliver. The waxer cleaned up the chair and went to go wash her hands again, asking Ellen to disrobe again and take a seat.

With a gulp, Ellen got nude again and mounted a chair, trying hard to mimic Naomi's previous position. "Make sure you use a hard wax, it'll hurt less for her first time. And use small strips to minimize the pain," Naomi suggested to the waxer, who nodded, picking out a new tub of the suggested wax type.

1...34567...9