An Adventure of Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Elle," he told her, pulling away from their kiss for a moment.

"I love you, big brother..." Ellen said, breathless. "I... I want you inside of me... please... I want you to feel good. You can cum in me; it's safe," she assured him, although Shawn knew she had been on birth control for years, to help with her cramps. It was one of the reasons why Shawn had assumed she wasn't a virgin, before.

Shawn nodded at Ellen's request and slowly spread her legs. He positioned himself between them, and aiming the tip of his penis so that it prodded her clitoris. Ellen moaned, and her brother proceeded to slide his shaft on top of her clit, rubbing it back and forth in stimulation. His sister moaned and shuddered, her legs shaking. In a desperate signal, Ellen wrapped her legs around Shawn, pulling him closer to her.

He recognized that it was time. Swiftly, he pulled off his shirt and reached down for Ellen's as well, his sister allowing him to pull it over her head, exposing her breasts. Now completely nude, Shawn dipped his pelvis slightly, repositioning himself so that with his next thrust, he penetrated her. She gasped, and Shawn came down, pressing his bare chest against hers. He kissed her neck as he slowly rocked back and forth, thrusting inside of her gently. She responded well to his kisses and his breath on her, moaning as her back arched, pressing her firm breasts into him. He slid one of his hands between them, cupping her breast; it was a perfect handful. He tweaked her nipple and began to nibble and blow on her lower earlobe, her moans becoming more frequent. Meanwhile, his cock was nearing its limits; it felt so good to be inside of her.

"I'm... gonna cum," Shawn whispered in her ear.

Ellen moaned in response, beginning to pivot her hips back and forth, urging his thrusts on. Shawn picked up speed, one last burst of passionate fucking,

And then he came.

His body went rigid, pressing as deeply into her as he could, as his balls pulsed, exploding his semen deep into his sister. She screamed, her back arching and her arms came flinging up, wrapping around Shawn's back as she had her second orgasm, digging her nails into his back as if looking for one last desperate attempt to hold on as she was blasted away.

Moments later, Shawn rolled off of her, his cock losing solidity, covered in moisture.

"That... was... amazing!" Ellen spoke first, catching her breath.

"Thanks sis," Shawn said, patting his chest. Ellen gratefully took the signal, rolling over and gently laying her head on top of him. One slender, smooth leg draped over his, and Shawn reached down to pull up the blanket, covering them.

"You'll... stay with me?" Ellie asked hopefully.

"Of course. There's nowhere I'd rather be than with my beautiful little sister."

----------

They cuddled and kissed a little longer that night, happy to feel eachother's warmth. This time it was Shawn's turn to fall asleep first, although Ellen soon followed.

The next morning, Ellen awoke before Shawn as well. She had never been one to sleep long, making up for it with normally remarkably uninterrupted nights. She had turned over in the night, and was facing the wall. With a sudden start, she remembered what had transpired the night before, and not one bit of regret was present. She rolled over and looked at her still sleeping brother; her handsome, kind, loving brother who had always taken care of her - the brother who had gently, lovingly taken her virginity the night before, and held her as she fell asleep.

She looked at him, a smile spreading across her face warmly. She had always thought her brother was handsome; they were a generally attractive family. His brown hair was cut short and surprisingly soft. The shadow of his beard was growing darker. Ellen remembered his stubble rough against her face when they kissed, and the intensity it added to the loving, taboo act. His chest rose and sank with his breaths, covered with a light layer of hair that tickled her when she cuddled with him. Quietly, she pulled the sheets down, exposing his body to her view. Before this trip, she had never appreciated the subtle, sexy form that his stomach muscles shaped. And just below those abs lay his exceptional cock. She had seen other dicks, handled a few of her previous boyfriend's boners, but Shawn's dick, it was larger than any she had seen personally, long and thick, and had a cute little left curve. It had felt so good inside of her. He had been gentle with her; despite having an above-average size, he hadn't made it hurt more than it had to. He took care of her.

And now, seeing his morning wood, she wanted to take care of him.

She briefly considered using her mouth. She knew how much guys enjoyed it, that most thought a good blowjob was better than intercourse. But she had only done that once before, and was afraid she was no good at it. Instead, she silently slid open the drawer of the bedside table where she had stored all of her personal hygiene products, pulling out a bottle of lotion. She opened the bottle, pouring a generous amount onto her right hand. Deftly, she used the one hand to spread the amount of lotion across her palm and fingers, warming it with the motion.

Next, she slowly reached down, bringing her hand to her brother's dick. Gently, she gripped his manhood in her palm, watching his face closely for any reaction. She slowly began stroking his cock up and down, spreading the warm, lubricating lotion as she went. His eyelids began to flutter with the stimulation, and his breathing began to speed up. Ellen picked up her pace, jacking his cock quickly. A moan escaped Shawn's unconscious lips. Ellen shifted slightly and stretched out, bringing her lips to her brother's slender, muscled neck. As her hand continued to pick up speed on his cock, Ellen seductively ran her tongue along the nape of his neck, hearing an audible moan coming from her brother.

"Oh..." Ellen moaned into Shawn's ear, mimicking sexy sounds. "You're so hard big brother. I love this dick so much."

That was a little too much. Shawn moaned again, but his eyes began to open, becoming aware that what was happening was more than just his dreams.

It was certainly better than his dreams.

As his eyes opened groggily, Ellen gave one last mad burst of speed, cranking her hand as fast as she could. As Shawn became fully awake, realizing what was happening, a sudden groan escaped his lips, and Ellie smiled wide as the tip of his cock exploded, spurting hot white cum all over his belly, strands reaching as high up as his chest.

Ellen smiled at Shawn as he turned to look down at her, and gave him a light kiss on his shoulder. "Good morning big brother. You might want to clean up a bit before breakfast," she said mischievously.

Shawn rolled his eyes and smiled at his naughty little sister. Then suddenly, quick as lightening he flipped over, his hands darting out to take Ellen by the wrist, pinning her to the bed as he pressed down on top of her still-nude body. Shawn's cum smeared between his and his sister's pressing skin, oozing over her breasts and upper tummy.

"Awwww, big bro! I was clean!" Ellen complained with a betraying smile.

"Well looks like you'll have to take another shower to rinse off," he told her, sticking his tongue out.

Ellen returned his childish gesture with her own raspberry. Shawn rolled off of her and the bed, standing up and offering his sister a hand. She took it with a playful glare, standing up and taking a hairband to tie back her hair in a high bun.

----------

Moments later, the two siblings were in the shower. "Don't you dare get me hair wet," Ellen told Shawn sternly, pointing her finger at him as they waited for the water to heat up.

But her hair was the last thing he planned on getting wet. Within moments of entering the shower together, Ellen was moaning with every breath, leaning against the tile wall as the warm water ran down her back and sides and Shawn's fingers deftly worked between her legs. He pinched her clit lightly and ran his fingers along the length of her slit. His sister moaned, reaching one hand behind her, grabbing and scratching at her brother's naked thigh. In response, Shawn's middle finger dipped lower and pushed between her pussy lips. She gasped, and Shawn began to thrust his finger back and forth, reaching deeper and deeper inside. Once his finger was in the full length, he began to make an upside-down 'come hither' motion, fucking her with his middle digit. Her knees shook and she moaned sensually.

The hand that was scratching at his thigh moved and reached between his legs, grasping at his cock for the second time that morning. "God! Would you just fuck me already, big brother?!" she begged him, gently pulling his cock towards her ass.

Shawn complied with her desires, his finger slipping out of her cunt. He guided her body with his hands, having her bend over a bit further and arch her back so her ass was pointing up at him. Luckily, Ellen had decent balance thanks to gym lessons when she was younger, and there was a shower bar for her to hold onto. "Fuck sis, you have such a nice ass," he said, squeezing her right cheek and tracing the curve down to her wet slit.

"Stop teasing me and get that cock in me already, rubbing it this morning just made me want it inside."

Ellen never finished her sentence. Suddenly, the head of Shawn's cock was between her legs, and penetrating deep within her with one hard thrust. Ellie winced and screamed out. It hurt pushing in so suddenly like that, but the jolt it caused drove her crazy at the same time. "Shit, sorry sis, I just can't help it, you just feel too good," Shawn apologized, but he kept driving hard back and forth, fucking her deep and rough.

"Ahhh----Yes!-----Fuck! That feels----ohhhh-----so good!----Mmmmm-------don't stop!" Ellen barely managed to gasp out between her moans, as his hard thrusts pushed her against the wall. Before she knew it, her eyes nearly rolled back into her head as an orgasm pulsed through her, causing her cunt to flood with juices as Shawn violated her.

Shawn practically had to hold his sister up as he continued to drive home in her pussy. The feeling of her overflowing twat was bliss, but after already being drained once this morning, his cock wasn't ready to be done just yet. As Ellen passed her orgasm, she began to push back, her ass slapping against his thighs with every thrust, reaching deeper into her warm vagina. "Ahhh!" she screamed. "Come on big bro! Fuck me! Cum for me! I want you to spray my ass, please!" she called back, trying to encourage him on.

It did the trick. Shawn felt his balls tighten, and he pulled out just in time to spurt white hot cum over his sister's shapely ass.

----------

The brother and sister kissed after their shower love-making, and Ellen took a minute to rinse all the cum off of her before she climbed out. Shawn stayed a while longer, cleaning himself off and washing his hair.

After cleaning himself thoroughly, Shawn dried off and left the bathroom. He had not brought clothes in with him this time, since being nude around his sister was no longer of any concern.

"Hey there big bro," Ellen said as he came out, giving a saucy wink. "Nice ass. Anyway, I dialed the Givens room and told them we were running a little late for breakfast, they said it wasn't a problem and they'd meet us on the veranda when we're ready."

Shawn nodded, smiling at his sister's teasing. She was already half dressed and brushing her hair, wearing a sexy pair of lacy purple panties and a matching bra. He pulled on some plain white boxers and a pair of deep blue jeans. He topped it with a short-sleeve green polo shirt.

Ellen chose a lighter pair of blue capris and a purple blouse and left her hair simply brushed down. "I have your swimming trunks. Bring me your exercise clothes and an extra pair of underwear and I'll pack them in my bag so we won't have to come back up to the room later," Ellen suggested.

Shawn nodded and did as she asked, Ellen packing it all into a large black leather purse she had. Once they were all ready, the two started on their way down the hall towards the elevators.

Downstairs, they went through the back exit to the gardens, wrapping around the side of the dining room to the outside dining area. Shawn and Ellen had a short laugh with the outside host when Shawn realized his green polo was the same color of the mansion staff's casual attire. The only thing different being his lack of a nametag and jeans instead of white pants. After that, the host kindly showed them to where the Givens had already taken their seats.

"Shawn! Ellen!" Naomi called to them as they approached, jumping up and hugging them. The Host pulled their seats out and informed them that the morning special was an eggplant omelet and freshly mixed cran-grape juice, rich in antioxidants.

As they sat down and the host took his leave, Shawn noticed Naomi biting her lip as she looked at them, as if nervous. "To be honest, I was afraid you guys were calling to cancel on us, and that there was a chance you two would try to ignore us after last night," she told them.

Shawn shook his head. He shared a look with Ellen, who smiled and nodded at him. "No, sorry," he tried to explain, "we, uh... after all of that, we had an... eventful night. It led to a late morning, that's all. Suffice it to say that... I think we're interested, actually, in your proposition."

Don's eyebrows went up in pleasant surprise as he smiled, and Naomi's face absolutely lit up. "Really?! Oh, that makes me so happy to hear!" she exclaimed.

Shawn and Ellen smiled in response. "Well, we can discuss all 'that' more later," Don said. "Let's enjoy breakfast, and afterwards Naomi was thinking we could go on that run."

Shawn nodded, agreeing. This time, the Culvers made sure to go over the menu before the waiter came for their order. "The missus here would like the cinnamon brioche French toast, with a side of turkey sausage. I'd like the breakfast medley casserole," Shawn spoke up first this time.

"I'd like the eggplant omelet myself, and a side of turkey sausage as well please," Don said.

Naomi smiled at the waiter. "Country-fried steak and eggs, sunny side up if you would," Naomi ordered for herself.

They got a pitcher of the cran-grape for the table, and settled into a regular friendly chat, talking about what they could do for the day after their jog.

Suddenly, Shawn felt something warm press against his pants leg. It was a foot, and began rubbing his calf up and down. At first he was surprised, but assumed it was Ellen. However, he realized it was coming from the wrong angle to be his sister. That's when he looked at Naomi, and the woman gave him a seductive wink. His groin stirred at the sensual touching, but he tried to act natural.

After their breakfast, the small group headed to the locker rooms near the tennis courts, at the bottom of the running track that wound around the smaller vineyard.

Shawn and Don went into the men's side, picking lockers and changing into their exercise clothes. Shawn's was a pair of dark blue track pants with white stripes that ran down on the outside of his legs, and a tight black sleeveless t-shirt. Meanwhile, Don seemed content wearing nothing but a loose pair of silver basketball shorts and his athletic shoes. They waited for the girls outside. Don started to stretch and Shawn did likewise, mostly so he wouldn't stand there looking stupid. The girls came out at the same time, and Shawn's eyes nearly popped out of his head at Naomi's outfit. The woman was wearing nothing but a sports bra and a pair of 'JUICY' shorts that covered little more than her underwear, both pieces were lime green. Ellen was wearing a much more modest exercise outfit - white yoga pants that went just past her knees, and a pink tank top over her sports bra.

They all stretched together for a few minutes, before starting up the hill on the track. Ellen led the way with a light jog, until they got about half the way up and the pace started to pick up. Shawn kept up just fine, but he had never exercised much, and by the time they got to the top of the hill where he path turned left around the vineyard, he was starting to struggle a bit. He pushed himself to keep up, but the now-flat path called for picking the speed up even more. To his great relief, Naomi called out first, saying that she was going to switch to walking for a bit. The other three stopped, Shawn trying to mask his relief even as Ellen and Don continued to run in place. "No, no, you two go on ahead. Two laps is a mile, and you can both probably get it done before I finish one, which is perfectly fine by me," Naomi said. Suddenly, the woman grabbed Shawn's arm; "Ellie dear, you don't mind if Shawn keeps me company do you? I don't want to be left all alone."

Shawn looked Ellen in the eyes. His sister shrugged, nodding. It certainly made sense. Naomi shouldn't be left alone, and Shawn wasn't going to be able to keep up with Ellen and Don much longer. He assured her they would meet by the locker rooms after their second lap, and, together, his sister and Don continued jogging down the path, much faster than they had been going previously.

Shawn motioned at Naomi toward the path, inviting her to join them. They fell into a brisk walk, allowing Shawn to begin recovering his breath, mentally telling himself that he needed to start working out more. As he began to recover, he noticed something; despite her calling the stop, Naomi didn't seem short of breath. He remembered that she mentioned she went jogging rather often. He looked over at the woman, who gave him a sweet smile. Walking side-by-side, Shawn couldn't help but look down at her massively exposed cleavage. The sports bra pushed them up to keep them secure, causing the soft mounds to push against the cloth, almost spilling out.

"You like what you see?" Naomi asked with a laugh.

Shawn tensed up. She had caught him looking at her cleavage. To be fair, he hadn't even been trying not to. He wasn't sure if it was because of the passion he had been sharing with Ellen for the past twelve hours, or the fact that they had agreed to have group sex with the Givens, but Shawn felt rather empowered, sexually.

"Yeah, I do, actually," he told her with a mischievous smile.

Naomi raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled. "Look at you Mr. Sexy, all confidant so suddenly. Of course, I could tell you were looking yesterday evening too. Hell, I'm pretty sure you wanted to rip my dress and take me right there on that dance floor."

That made Shaw pause for a moment. "You're one to be talking. I could tell how naughty you are, you saucy little minx," he retorted.

In truth, Naomi was almost as tall as he was; she had a few inches on Ellen. "Yeah, well, what can I say? I guess I just had a feeling that you two were just the ones to get me all hot and bothered," she told him.

Shawn nodded. He couldn't believe the way they were speaking; their conversation simultaneously both dirty and casual. Ellen put one hand to block out the sun as she peered down the path. Shawn followed her gaze and saw that Ellen and Don were now considerably further down the path, almost to the end.

"You want to see more?" Naomi said teasingly, causing Shawn to shift his gaze away from his sister and back to his walking partner.

Naomi suggestively pulled on the front shoulder straps of her sports bra, giving a tease-filled look down the front; he could almost see her nips. "Ummm..." Shawn began, simultaneously interested and uncertain. "I mean... You're fucking hot and all, and yeah, I've 'wanted' you since last night, but do you really think we should be doing this without Ellen and Don?"

Naomi rolled her eyes. "They're necessary for the main event, yes, but there's no reason we can't have a little 'fun' and a preview."

123456...9