An Affair On Stand By

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers

Johnny said, "Ok darling, here we go."

Jeff caught on real fast. He had been holding his breath all along, not daring to even move, lest Johnny should hear something. Now he understood Nancy's reason for turning on the TV and that too with a porn movie playing. Even if Johnny heard him, he would not suspect anything. He knew Johnny would eventually hear their labored breathing and moans when they were in the throes of orgasm and oblivious to everything else. But the sounds from the TV will camouflage it very well. He admired that innocent looking bitch coming up with such an ingenious plan. He somehow sensed that it must have just occurred to her, that it was not something she had planned for a long time. Her body must need sex very badly, for her to behave like this. He was happy that she had chosen him to fulfill her needs. He was very confident that after tonight, he would be the only man she'll ever have sex on the side with. He also knew she'll come back to him for more once she enjoys his sexual drive. And at thirty-two, she looked unbelievably young, innocent, sexy and desirable. Kelly would be a poor second to this lovely woman for at least another twenty years, he guessed.

While Johnny was creating fantasies with words through the phone, Nancy pulled Jeff on to her and then slowly glided on his body towards that lovely cock. She softly held that wonderful cock in her hands and nuzzled it with her face. Cheeks first, followed by her red pouting lips and tongue. By now Jeff was getting bolder and slowly started to make small noises. Once he said, a little loudly, "Yes darling, that's it. Suck me. Take it deep into your mouth. Let me fuck you sweet mouth." Johnny could hear this and became silent and when Jeff fell silent, he said, "Darling, that was no natural. Note the title of that movie. Maybe we could watch it sometime."

Nancy whispered, "Oh yes, dear, I'll. And now I am going to be that hero's slut, would you mind, dear?" she asked innocently.

No, not at all, go for him baby. Only let me hear you saying all those dirty things clearly so that I can jerk off too. Describe him to me so that I can visualize that lucky bastard who is fucking my sweet wife."

To Jeff's horror, Nancy sweetly said, "I think his name is Jeff and he has the most magnificent cock I have ever seen." Then she softly called out, "Jeff, darling, please come over here and let me admire you gorgeous manhood. Wow! Jeff, you do have the most incredibly beautiful cock I have ever seen. Johnny I love this guy. Jeff, please fuck my mouth with it, please darling. Fuck me till I taste your come." Jeff moved closer and began to slowly insert his erect cock into her willing mouth and began to actually fuck her mouth. She began to moan and writhe with ecstasy. Johnny was talking to her in whispers. "Nancy, how does that lovely cock feel in your mouth, darling?" Unable to speak with her mouth eagerly sucking Jeff's cock, and not wishing to take it out either, she moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm!" and Johnny asked, "Nancy, please take his cock out of your mouth for a moment and let me know exactly how it feels and tastes and then go back to pleasuring your Jeff." Reluctantly Nancy let Jeff withdraw his juicy cock from her hot mouth. She then gently guided Jeff's face to her pussy and spread her thighs wide and lay on her back looking at the ceiling and she was oozing with desire as Jeff expertly worked his tongue inside her wet and hot pussy. Satisfied, she said into the phone, "Johnny dear, I don't really know how to explain this to you. I would love for you to actually see me sucking on his cock. I can't have enough of it and he is so huge but he doesn't make me gag at all. And his pre-cum, hold on, let me lick that drop from his cock, is pure honey. Johnny I do hope one day you will get to see my body being violated like this." Johnny seemed satisfied and said, "Ok, darling, go back to sucking him, to your heart's content." As if he was just waiting for the go-ahead from Johnny, Jeff climbed back and forced his cock into her mouth and started fucking her hot mouth. She loved it so much that she wished Johnny was really here to see her behave like the slut she was deep inside her.

She took his cock out of her mouth for a moment to ask Johnny, "Darling, can you hear me? Jeff why don't you talk to my husband?" Tell him what a great ass his darling wife has?" then she continued, "Darling, please talk to Jeff. Tell him to fuck me darling. I think he is a gentleman and is waiting for you to give him the go-ahead to fuck your horny wife."

At this Johnny said, "Jeff, my friend, she has been wanting to fuck a man with a bigger cock than mine for a long time. Follow my words, ok? Spread Nancy's thighs with your hands and put your face against her pussy and lick her went cunt. She loves that." Nancy was delirious with joy at this development. Then Johnny instructed Jeff, "Jeff, go on, she cannot wait any more. Please fuck her. My wife needs your lovely cock inside her now. She says you have the most incredible cock she has ever seen. Go ahead, insert it into her slowly. Let me hear her moaning as you sink in deeper." By now, Nancy was almost screaming. "Fuck me, Jeff, didn't you hear my husband just give you permission to fuck and satisfy his precious wife? What are you waiting for, darling?" And Jeff became bolder and said to her, "Nancy, I love you. I am so happy that I met you today and that I am able to give you so much pleasure."

For a moment Nancy froze, and waited for Johnny's voice to come back. Then she heard him saying, "Sorry darling, had to pee. What did that TV hero say?

Nancy told him, "He said he loved me and wanted to fuck me every time he got a chance with you watching the whole thing."

Johnny laughed and said that it was so much fun and that he was ready to explode.

Nancy said, "Ok, darling, hold on, let all the three of us come together."

With that she said, "Alright, Jeff darling, fuck me like you have never fucked a girl before." And she moaned and writhed all over the bed with Jeff pounding her pussy with gay abandon. Nancy had never been fucked this way before and she oozed cum so much that Jeff though it was his cum. He then proceeded to delight her with a ramming that made her scream and shout all kinds of obscenities till both of them exploded.

Johnny said, "Nancy, for a moment it felt like someone was actually fucking you."

She said, "Trust me dear, someone really was fucking me and this dream fuck has been the fuck of my life. I simply don't know how to thank you enough, Johnny my darling, for letting Jeff fuck me with you listening to our moaning."

Johnny laughed, "You must be thanking Jeff, who was doing all the hard work, not me.

She laughed and told him. "I will dear, as soon as I get off of the phone, I am going to give him the best oral sex he's ever had and I hope he has enough juice left to quench my thirst."

She then said good night to Johnny and hung up the phone. As promised to her husband, she thanked Jeff for the wonderful performance by sucking his cock and to her utter delight, he still had enough juice to satisfy her craving for his milk.

They were busy all night and never slept a wink. They got on the first flight in the morning and headed home. They exchanged phone numbers and promised to keep in touch. And they both felt for the first time, that stand by flying wasn't so bad after all!

JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers
12