An Afternoon Adventure

Story Info
You come back from the park and play.
1k words
3.08
15k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my favorite places to go with my boyfriend is the park. I never know what exactly is going to happen once we are there. Subtly we play with each other, trying not to get caught by anyone. You grab my ass as we walk along the path and I smiled up at your handsome face. My boyfriends tall, standing at 6'2''. I stand on my tip toes and give him a nice hard kiss. We walk over to an old fountain that is no longer running and he stands behind me. Arching my back, I push my ass into his groin, feeling it begin to stiffen under me. Looking around to see no one is watching he slides his hands up my sides and cups my breasts, pinching my nipples. I let out a little moan and further push my ass into him. We spend the rest of the morning playing with each other when we can. More people begin to arrive at the park and we decided it would be better if we left.

We had just gotten back from our adventure, when you whispered in my ear how badly you wanted me. You kissed my neck so lightly I almost couldn't feel it, and it sent goosebumps down my spine. It was a warm fall day and the windows were open in your bedroom. The sun felt warm on my skin. We looked into each other's eyes and I could see a mischievous glint in yours. Your kisses were soft at first, but they soon became more urgent and hard. You wrapped your arms around me and pulled me tight against you. I could feel all of you. From your solid chest down to the hard mound that was forming in your pants. Our lips met and we began to kiss passionately. I felt intoxicated with lust and want.

In good form, you knew just what to do to make me squirm. You pulled off my shirt revealing the lace bar I had warn for you. My perky C-cup breasts fill it out nicely. You kiss your way along the straps, pushing them down. Pulling down the cups, my tear drop breasts with their small nipples that are somewhere between pink and brown in color are revealed to you. My skin is a rich caramel color from the tan I've gotten this summer. My bright tan lines outline my breasts and as you will soon see, nether region. The cool air caresses my skin and my nipples begin to turn into swollen buds. You kiss both of them, teasing me, and continue to undress me. You drag your tongue down my stomach and rest your finger in the belt loops of my jeans. I have a smaller waist and I wear a size one jean. My body is a mixture between an hourglass and a pear. My boyfriend seems to enjoy my shapely ass. I raise my hips, allowing him to unbutton my denim shorts and push them to the ground. I'm 5'5'' and have thin yet muscular legs that go on for miles, so I'm told.

Standing nude in your room, you escorted me to the bed and playfully pushed me backwards on to it. After climbing onto the bed yourself, you position your long athletically built body above mine and our kisses resume. I pull your shirt off aggressively loving the way your skin feels. I push you back lightly so that I can get your cargo sorts off, taking your boxers with them. My hands begin to roam over your body, first over your shoulders, making their way down to your chest. I slide them to your back and massage your tense muscles, then continue down to grab your ass. All the while you kiss me, sliding your tongue into my waiting mouth. Our tongues play, gliding across each other. Your mouth tastes sweet.

After a short while you begin to move. Slowly you kiss up my neck to my right earlobe. You trail your tongue up the outer edges of my ear and then back down. You lightly bite my earlobe and I let out a soft moan. Your journey continues down as you kiss my collarbone and nibble slightly. I close my eyes and enjoy the feel on your tongue on my skin. You slowly begin to trace your tongue in circles around my left breast. The circles get smaller and smaller as you go, being careful not to touch my swollen nipple. You pull away and make me wait. Teasing me, and making me want you even more. Finally, you return to me, sticking your tongue out and flicking my, nipple catching me off guard. You make light circles with your tongue which elicits another moan. Soon I feel the warmth of your mouth as you suck me inside. Moving to my other breast, you do the same thing to my right breast. I'm almost positive you can feel the heat of my cunt as it burns for attention.

Ever so slowly you kiss your way down my stomach. As you approach you begin to move my body to the edge of the bed. Climbing off the bed, you spread my legs and being to kiss the insides of my thighs. And then it happens. Your tongue ever so slowly touches my aching pussy. You lick from the bottom up; circling my clit once you reach the top. You do this twice more before going to work on my clit. You move your tongue from side to side in the most satisfying way. Then you being to trace magical circles driving my impending orgasm ever closer. I feel the flat of your tongue licking me, and I fight the urge to pull you in closer settling with lifting my hips. You begin to suck my clit into your mouth and you bring me to the very edge and suddenly your tongue is on me again licking at a rapid fire rate sending me into an intense orgasm. I try to control my body but to no avail. Moan after moan escapes my mouth as I ride the waves of pleasure.

Once the pleasure has subsided you pull away and come to cuddle as my breathing settles back to a normal pace. Your mouth is still a bit wet from my juices and I kiss you tasting myself in the mix. I lick your face clean in a playful way and begin to plan how I will thank you for the incredible afternoon.