All Comments on 'An Agreement'

by OneTwoBuckleMyWorm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
A very dark tale...

but good writing for a first post.

I suspect you might enjoy some of my dark tales too.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Too dark to say I enjoyed it, but I appreciate quality writing. Well done.

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago

Would have been good if there had been some after care, yes it was rape but it was still only a scene and she deserved some care after all that. Plus he just leaves her in the park how is she to get home hurt and her clothes ripped. I actually felt a tear in my eye for what she went through. He is not a good master and I would lose all trust for him after this stunt.

shysubmissivegirlshysubmissivegirlover 10 years ago

As many others have said, it was a bit dark for my taste. I can definitely appreciate your talent, and I understand the craving, but it's simply not my preference. I do hope you'll continue writing, as it would be a shame to lose your talent becase of a differing in taste. :)

~shysubmissivegirl~

Mistress_DeziMistress_Deziover 10 years ago
Yes

I loved it... I like dark writing... and I say yes it's not for everyone... but please don't stop because of some of these people comments...

Can't wait to read more of your stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't...

need the backstory. Most excellent! Short, sweet and simple. It is what it is, and that's all that's needed. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous