An Amazing Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well apart from the growing wet patch in your bikini bottoms, you Mother found your diary, quite a read that was!" Jane replied.

"But, the one real thing that came out from the writings in your diary is that this is not just sex, you both love each other." Jane added.

I found my feet so to speak and responded to Aunt Jane's statement, "Yes we do love each other, more than we ever believed we could. And more than that we want to be together, together as a couple not brother and sister."

As I said that Clare pulled me to her and kissed me, a proper lovers kiss, not a sisterly kiss.

Aunt Jane continued, "This is what I thought, but I'm not sure if you've really thought this through properly. Your Mother has agreed to let you live as a married couple whilst you are here. This will give you an insight what it is like to be together twenty-four hours a day. Not being able to cop off with anyone, or just go off alone should the need arise. As of now, you are Mr & Mrs David Philips newlyweds. Do you understand?"

"That's a bit sudden, he hasn't even asked me yet.," quipped Clare. With that, I got down on one knee, took Clare's right hand in mine and asked her to marry me. She said yes and we kissed again.

This was too much for our Mother; she thought that Clare and I were making a joke of the situation. Little did she realise then that we were deadly serious about living as a married couple, even if we would never actually be legally married.

"Jane, I told you this wasn't a good idea; they think this is a joke, they don't realise what harm they could be doing to their futures." My Mother sobbed.

Clare released me and went to our Mother, she put her arms around her and said "Mom, I know this must be difficult for you to understand, but Dave and I really do love each other, more than you could ever know. And I'll tell you this, if we could actually get married, I would be down the aisle in no time, no time at all."

My Mother looked over to me "Is this true Dave, do you love Clare as much as she obviously does love you?"

"Yes Mom, I do love Clare. I have never felt this way about anyone before." I responded.

"What even Suzy?" My Mother asked, Suzy; I hadn't even thought about Suzy for weeks, at one time I thought she was going to be the love of my life.

"Yes Mom, even more than Suzy. My love for Clare is deeper than that, and it certainly isn't just about the sex either, before you ask."

To my total surprise my Mother then said, "OK kids, I think I believe you, but please be careful, you realise that you can't have kids don't you?"

Clare jumped in on that one, "Yes Mom, we understand, and we are being careful, you don't have to worry on that. I'm on the pill."

Aunt Jane said dinner would be ready about 8 pm, so we should get some rest before then, it had been a very long day. With that, she guided our Mother out of the room and shut the door behind her.

"Well Mrs Philips, how do you feel?" I asked.

To be continued...

12