An American Houseguest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a lot easier to do when you're riding English and can use the stirrups for leverage" she explains. "Anyway, that's posting."

She sits back down and places her ass right against my now hard cock. I hope to hell she can't feel hard turned on I am. She'll think me some adolescent fool. But it feels so fucking good.

"Now, the next thing we should try is the canter. You know what that is, right?"

"Like a gallop?" "No, a canter is slower than a gallop, but faster than a trot. It's when the horse lopes gracefully, alternating his front and hind hooves. It's rather fun. Do you want to try?"

"Sure. Why not?"

She spurs the horse on and soon we're moving quickly in a kind of graceful slow motion run. My hands grip her just under her ribs, feeling her luscious body. It's like leaping and gliding, leaping and gliding. When we land, our bodies jerk together and then we lean back and then jerk together again. Over and over. It's like I'm fucking her. Thrusting into her. Over and over. Deeper and deeper. Fucking her from behind. My cock is completely hard now. It feels incredible.

After a while she slows back down to a walk and I enjoy the quiet, rhythmic undulation of our bodies moving together. My heart is beating hard and I wonder if she feels it and knows the effect this is having on me. At least she can't see the huge bulge in my pants.

"I love riding" she says, thoughtfully. "I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. It makes me happy."

"What do you like about it?" I ask.

"I don't know. Being in nature. Being close to another being. The solitude."

"I'm sorry. Maybe I should hop off?"

"No. No, I like having you here Jake. Sharing it with you."

She leans back, pressing herself against my chest, and looks over her shoulder at me. I smile as she leans against me. I hold her a bit tighter. It's a moment of great intimacy, yet it's innocent too. As innocent as I can be when I'm sporting a raging hard-on.

"You know" I say with a conspiratorial tone, "they say that women like horseback riding because they like the feeling of a large, muscled beast between their legs."

She laughs.

"Actually, I'll tell you something I've never told anyone. I was riding horseback, bareback, when I first experienced la petite morte."

"Excuse me? I don't understand."

"You know, the little death."

"Sorry."

"Jake! When I had my first orgasm! I was riding a horse!

"You're kidding me!"

"I swear to God. It's not uncommon, I assure you." "You had sex while riding a horse?"

"No, silly, I was by myself. I was a girl."

"Oh, I see. What happened?"

"I was just riding, and I found that if I held my pelvis just the right way, it would stimulate me."

"What way was that."

"Wouldn't you like to know!"

"Seriously, I'm curious."

"If I tip my pelvis like this" she arches her back and leans forward.

"Ah," I say. "Any luck?"

"Nothing. I'm a frigid old maid I''m afraid."

"Yeah right. And what, you just walk, or trot?"

"I can't remember. I think I was walking and I just leaned forward and felt the horse moving under me. And it just happened."

"And the rest is history."

"And the rest is history. Jake Scott you make me say the strangest things. I never told anyone that before."

"I just have that effect on people, I guess" I say jokingly. "They open up to me and then I betray them by publishing their secrets from all to read."

"You'd better not!"

"Ah, the writer's prerogative. You know the risks of talking to a writer."

"I'll die of shame!"

"Well, I suppose I could be persuaded to keep it confidential. At a price."

"Name it. I will meet your demands."

"I'll get back to you on that. For now, your secrets are safe with me."

"Thanks God for that" she says shaking her head.

"Hey, can I try steering this thing?"

"You want to ride in front?"

"Can I?"

"Of course. We just have to switch positions."

"And how do we do that?"

She thinks a moment.

"Well, usually we'd both just get off, but I wonder if we can...Here."

She brings the horse to a stop and swings one leg over his neck. She's seated sideways on the horse. Then she lifts one leg and passes her foot over my head. Suddenly she's facing me on the horse.

"Now, let's see, I just need to get around..." She scoots up so that her legs are on top of mine. She shimmies closer to me so she's straddling me. Her pussy is right on top of my cock her breasts right up next to my face. "I just need to slide around..."

I'm trying to help by holding her body in my hands. For a moment, I have the feeling that she's on top of me, making love to me, and just how wonderful it would be. She's got an exquisite, dancer's body, long curly hair, a gorgeous face. I want us to be naked, exactly like this.

She swings a leg around my back and holding onto my body, swings herself behind me. Suddenly I'm in front on the horse and I feel her behind me, her legs against mine, her breasts pressed against my back.

"Now take the reins lightly in your hands. That's it. You want to let the horse know that you are in charge yet respectful at the same time. Now, just give him a little kick."

I do what she says and the horse starts walking forward.

"Hey, it works."

"You're born a horseman, Jake."

"Yeah right."

I give the horse another kick and he leaps forward into a canter. I feel Isabelle grab me around the stomach and give out a little yelp. I like the feeling of her arms around me. After a bit, we slow down to a walk again. She leaves her arms around my chest.

We walk together for a long time. The trail opens up and the warm sun beats down on us. It must be mid-afternoon.

"I'm getting a little warm. Do you mind unbuttoning my shirt for me?" I ask.

She obliges by undoing the buttons on my white cotton shirt, one at a time, while I hold onto the reins. After three buttons, she stops.

"More?" she asks.

"Sure, why not" I answer.

She unbuttons my shirt to the waist and it flies open in the breeze.

"Does that feel better?" she asks softly.

"Much."

She takes the shirt in her hands and wafts it open, allowing the breeze to cool my body.

"Ahhhhh" I exclaim.

She takes her hand and gently runs her fingers over my pecs.

"That feels good" I say softly.

We ride on in silence for some time. She is laying the side of her head against my back now. Both her arms are wrapped around my chest. As we walk on, she rests her body against mine. I can feel her breasts pressed against my back. It feels like a waking dream. The fingers on one of her hands explores my chest absent-mindedly. She's touching me, not in a sexual way, but sensually and with an innocence that is striking. She runs her fingers over my ribs and abs and brushes over my breast. Her other arm is resting on my leg, her hand laying in the crease of my hip, next to my crouch. She's touching me almost as if in a dream. Is she asleep? I can hear her breathing, slowly, heavily. Are we both dreaming? Once again, I feel the pressure building in my pants.

We continue our hypnotic sojourn, our bodies joined, moving together, hers pressed against mine, her arms embracing me. Feeling her breasts pressed against my back, feeling her hand gently touching my chest, knowing her other hand is lying right next to my hardening cock, is driving me crazy. Try as I might, I'm unable to keep my erection from growing. I lean forward on the horse, perhaps to get some separation, to will my cock to relax. But she keeps her body in contact with mine, even as a I lean forward. I'm bent forward at the waist and she is lying against my body, she's embracing me, and her fingers find my nipple. She starts to slowly rub it ever so lightly. My cock is stiff now, right next to her hand lying in my lap.

We ride this way for the longest time. It feels so good I don't want it to stop. She plays with both my nipples, rolling them softly in her fingers, sending electricity through my body. She softly cups my pecs, exploring the contours, as if forming a picture in her mind with only the sense of touch. Her fingers graze over my abdomen, feeling the muscles, gently outlining the ripples in my abs. She lets out a barely audible gasp. That's when it occurs to me.

I look slowly over my shoulder. Isabelle's eyes are closed, her head rests on my back, and her back is arched. I look down and see she's leaning forward and tipping her pelvis just so, so that her pussy, or more precisely, her clitoris, is pressed against the muscled back of the Arabian. Of course. All this time she's been touching me, as if in a dream, she's been letting those familiar sensations from her childhood recur. Yes, that's it. She's letting the vibrations from the horse penetrate her through her pussy like she did when she was a girl. Right now, at this very moment, she's probably dripping wet. Maybe she's about to cum, or maybe she's cum already. Or maybe she's just happy to remain on the brink, in a heightened sense of arousal, making it last as long as she can. The thought of her in this state makes my cock throb. I feel like I could cum in my pants at any moment.

I can hardly believe what I do next. I reach down and take her hand which is lying on my inner thigh and I lay it right on my hard cock as it presses against the fabric of my pants. This is an overtly sexual gesture, and I'm aware it crosses a line, but I can't help myself. I am that turned on.

I had no idea how Isabelle would react. I just had to do it. That's why I gasp when I feel her cup my cock in her hand and start to caress it. And when I hear her let out a soft moan I know she is feeling what I am feeling. She is thrilled that we both were sharing the same pleasure. She rubs me through my pants, long sensuous strokes along my rock hard cock. At the same time, she breathes heavily, moaning, no longer having to enjoy herself in silence. Her face is right next to my ear so I can hear every gasp, every moan, every whisper. I love hearing her get herself off. I love hearing what she sounds like when she's approaching orgasm. I love feeling her body heaving, her breasts pressing against me. She strokes me hungrily, as if that's getting her off too. She seems to love how big and hard I am. I hear her voice. "Jake, I'm going to come. Can you...can you....canter?"

"Yes" I say breathily. I too feel ready to explode at any second. I give the horse a kick and he bolts forward. Her fingernails dig into my chest and she lets out a gasp. The horse lopes, surging forward, straining and reaching with sinewy muscles, as our bodies cling to each other, moving together, violent yet graceful. With every stride we thrust together, her stroking me, the horse's body stroking her. She feels the huge muscled back under her and she presses her pussy against it. She lets out an ecstatic cry as her orgasm peaks. At that moment, I feel a rush through my body as if from somewhere deep in my reptilian brain, and the first explosion of semen floods my pants. She cries out again, coming loud and long, holding onto me while I do the same. The horse finally stops running on his own accord. We are spent, limp, completely released and satiated. We ride in silence, enveloped in each others arms.

12