An Amy Fantasy: Waiting A Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It isn't like he thought about her that often. As a matter of fact she hadn't been on his mind since the night of the wedding when he masturbated to the thoughts of his dance with the young, desirable Amy Chase.

Good God he thought as he watched her walk in. She was so pretty, her pink top stretched enticingly over her breasts and her denim shorts were deliciously tight and short. He watched as she took a seat near the back of the hall. She was far from being a beauty queen or a supermodel, but to him, she was the hottest girl on campus. No one thing was outstanding about Amy, but when you put all the pieces together she was worth a lot more that the sum of her parts. Aside from her looks the professor thought to himself, Amy had a sweetness and innocence that just made her one of the cutest girls he had ever met. He hoped that she still possessed those qualities after all these years because that is what set Amy Chase head and shoulders above the rest of the women on the campus. After class he watched again as she walked to the front of the hall to leave by one of doors there, she never stopped or acknowledged that she recognized him. Later that day he just happened to be looking out the window of his office and he saw Amy outside the building. She was talking to people, laughing and saying good bye to them as she was getting on her mountain bike. Even at this distance he could tell by the way she interacted with those people that she still was the sweetest person he had ever met. He watched her throw her leg over her bike and ride off. Her shorts stretched even tighter over her rear end as she peddled. The sight of her rear end packed into those tight denim shorts lingered in his mind for a long time. It was the image in his mind later that night when his seed went down the drain of his shower along with the water.

Then there was that evening in the coffee shop, it was so hard to get through. As they talked the night away it confirmed that Amy had lost none of the sweet innocence that he had seen in her back in grade school and high school. He spent the night struggling not to reveal his feelings, all the while hoping that she would give some indication that she had feelings for him, but she didn't. The talk remained friendly but carried no intimate overtones. She did mention that someone was "stalking her with a rose a day" as she put it, and that they had exchanged some email. He wanted to scream ITS ME and reveal his feeling to her, but he didn't. She went on to say that the mystery guy was getting kind of annoying, that if he was going to do something, he needed to get around and do it, that she was getting tired of the game. He carried her bike up to her room for her. He set the bike down in her room and turned to leave. He was wishing, hoping against hope that she would say something, anything, ask him to say, if only to talk for awhile longer, but all that passed between them was a somewhat awkward good bye. That night in the shower is it was the image of Amy Chase, lying naked in his arms on her dorm room bed that inspired him to shoot his load down the shower drain. He took her advice though and the next day he got around and made his move, he got her to agree to the dinner date and he started getting everything together he would need to make it the perfect evening.


Part 4, The Date

"Hello Amy, you look fabulous", he said as he was walking toward her, he had a single pink rose in his hand that he was extending to her.

"Thank you Professor Daniels"

"Thank you for coming tonight Amy", he handed her the rose, took her other hand in his and then leaned close and kissed her on the cheek, "and considering our situation I think you can call me Marc" he said.

"Yes, I suppose so, okay, Marc"

"You are look fantastic Amy, an absolute vision", said Marc, "la vostra bellezza fuori lucida il sole, il mio molto amava"

Amys mind was racing; this couldn't be happening she thought. The most handsome man she had ever met was holding her hand and was going to take her to dinner and considering the outfit he bought her to wear; he had more than just dinner on his mind. She was becoming more and more flustered, she thought her hand would go numb from his touch and was why was speaking a strange language.

"Why do you call me molto amava, and what language is it", asked Amy

"It's Italian Amy and it’s your name"

"That’s seems like a long translation of Amy Prof... Ah I mean Marc"

"Actually it's the meaning of your name in Italian, the name Amy means 'much loved' and in Italian that’s malto amava."

Where was this going with this thought Amy, we're still standing by the car and already he's used the word love, well he added a ‘d’ to it, but what the heck. Did he, could he, god how she hoped so, she stopped wondering about love long enough to wonder when she would wake up in her dorm room to find that this was all a dream.

Looking slightly away from him and down Amy said "And the rest of it, what does it mean?”

Leaning forward and kissing her on the forehead he said, "that your beauty out shines the sun, my malto amava"

Blushing a little Amy said "Thank you Marc"

"So" Marc said, "If it's alright with you I thought I'd cook and we'd have dinner here tonight"

Before she could think Amy said "You cook?”

"Well everyone needs to eat, so if I didn't learn to cook for myself I'd be overdosing on Burger King", Marc said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry Prof..., Marc; I didn't mean that the way it sounded"

Marc started to lead Amy up the walk as he said, "Save the apologies until after you've tried my cooking" he said, still laughing.

Marc led them through the house to a large room in back with a glass wall that overlooked the lake. He guided her to a barstool and he walked behind it and placed two wine glasses on the bar. "Wine" he asked her. "Yes thank you" she said as Marc popped the cork out of the bottle.

At 19 Amy wasn't old enough to drink yet, but considering everything else it didn't seem like a relevant thought. It was difficult to sit on the stool without exposing herself because of the shortness of the dress. One thing about the dress though is that Marc hadn't taken his eyes off of her since she stepped out of the car.

Looking directly into her eyes he lifted his wine glass to her and said "il mio bello, il mio molto amava", then he said "my lovely, my much loved"

As they sipped their wine Amy thought, could this be possible, could this be happening, could Professor Daniels love her, did he really want her? "Where did you learn to speak Italian" Amy asked, the question was inane, but her mind was too cluttered with other thoughts to make conversation.

"Well I do have a PhD in Renaissance European History, I studied for two years in Italy at the University of Rome. But never mind that Amy, I want to apologize for the games, I'm not sure why I did it, I think I just didn't have the courage to come right out and ask you. Also I was afraid that you would say no and the risk of that happening was unthinkable"

Amy thought back to what she said about the situation that night at the coffee shop. "And I'm sorry about what I said about it at the coffee shop. I know I said it was annoying, but really it was pretty cool. Not everyone has a mysterious secret admirer"

"Actually Amy, what you said that night made me get around an start things moving so this night could happen".

They talked and had another glass of wine, all the while Marc held Amy's had across the top of the bar. As twilight closed in Marc said "Why don't we have dinner?". Without waiting for an answer he walked around the bar and escorted her to through the French Doors and out on to the deck. Marc said "we'll be dinning outdoors tonight".

"That’s great" said Amy, the view from this deck is great".

Pointing toward the lake Marc said "I thought we would eat dinner out on the pier". Amy looked in the direction he was pointing and saw a table and chairs set for dinner down on the dock by a sailboat.

Marc offered Amy his arm, she took it and they walked out on the pier.

Marc sat Amy at the table, lit the candles and poured the wine then he picked up a remote and pointed it at the boat and music started. She did recognize any of the songs except the occasional one by Frank Sinatra. They were all old, but they were definitely romantic. After finishing the appetizers Marc disappeared into the boat and returned with two plates.

"ostriche con il pomodoro ed il basilico" Marc said as he placed the dish in front of Amy.

"You cooked this on the boat?" asked Amy

"Noooo, no, no, I was just keeping it warm in the galley, I did the cooking up at the house" he said.

"It smells delicious Marc, what is it?”

"ostriche con il pomodoro ed il basilico, would be oysters with tomato and basil" said Marc "served over angel hair which would be, servito sopra i capelli di angelo"

After dinner was over Amy said"That was delicious Marc, so are you really a chef pretending to be a college professor or is this all you know how to make" she teased.

"Well I took the opportunity of being in Italy to learn a little more than just history and language"

"And the oysters, do you really believe that they are an aphrodisiac?" asked Amy with a coy lilt to her voice.

Laughing Marc said "I'm sure there's really nothing to that"

Finishing her glass of wine and it was probably the wine talking even though it was really what she was thinking she said, "That’s ok Marc, you'd probably have gotten lucky without them".

Marc just smiled back at his dream date. The song changed as he was looking into her sparkling blue eyes. Amy recognized the song, she had no idea what its name was, but it was Sinatra singing again and it was the song that they had danced to all those years ago at the wedding, she couldn’t believe he remembered. Marc interrupted her train of thought by saying "gradite ballare, mio molto amavate".

Amy didn't understand a word of Italian but she was certain what Marc had just said to her. Marc walked around the table and extended his hand to her. As there hands touched the memory of their first dance flooded back to Amy. They walked a short distance away from the table, Marc put his arm around Amy and placed his hand in the same spot that he did all those years ago. Amy's butterflies we back with the force of a hurricane.

Their first dance had been a dream come true, but this one was her fantasy come true. Marc kept no distance between the two of them this time. He held her close to his chest and she laid her head on his shoulder. The flimsy fabric of her dress made it seem to Marc that she was naked in his arms. He tried to control himself but it was no use, the bulge in his pants was growing larger by the second. Amy couldn't help but notice the desire rising in Marc and the dampness between her legs was rapidly becoming a flood.

They glided across the dance floor in each others arms as the lyrics of the song flowed around them.

"Some day, when I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.

Yes you're lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft,
There is nothing for me but to love you,
And the way you look tonight.

With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fear apart...
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
It touches my foolish heart.

Lovely... Never, ever change.
Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it?
'Cause I love you... Just the way you look tonight.

Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm,
Just the way you look to-night. "

They danced on the dimly lit pier until the music ended and when it did Amy lifted her head from Marcs shoulder and looked up at him. Marc bent to meet her and their lips touched for the first time. An imperceptible sigh escaped Amy as they kissed. Her arms wrapped around Marc gripping his shoulder blades. The arm around Amy's waist pulled her tighter to him and his other hand moved through her hair to cup the back of her head.

Amy's lips felt like velvet pillows to Marc. He was sure this was a dream, fantasies like this don't come true in real life. As their lips parted Marc whispered "ti amo il mio angelo bello". "I love you too Marc" Amy breathed back to him. Their lips were separated by the tiniest fraction of an inch; their eyes were locked and each of them was lost in the eyes of the other. Their lips touched again, each closed their eyes to loose themselves in the fulfillment of their most secret, precious desires.

Amy's head was back on Marc's shoulder, she could feel the pounding of his heart. In the stillness of the night that's all she was aware of. Marc said softly "I thought we'd go for a moonlight sail, is that alright with you Amy?". "Anything Marc, anything at all"

Marc led Amy up the walkway to the boat and stepped aboard and turned to assist Amy. His hands gripped her at the waist and lifter her down on to the deck. As he did her already micro short dress slid up giving Marc a brief glimpse of the sexy black panties he bought her and her deliciously trim legs.

"il benvenuto a bordo di molto amava" Marc said as she landed on the deck. "Welcome aboard Amy" Marc repeated as he slipped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. He escorted her to a bench that curved around the interior of the stern. She settled on to the soft burgundy leather upholstery and pulled her legs up under her, Amy figured that if she crossed her legs over the side of the bench there would be a straight view right up to her panties. Marc removed a bottle of win and a glass from a small fridge bolted to the deck, he poured the glass and handed it to Amy placing the open bottle in a holder along the back of the stern bench. Marc looked down at her as she lifted the glass to her lips. Every time he looked at her he found her more beautiful than the last time his eyes saw her.

"The problem is that we're fresh out of wind tonight, we'll have to use the auxiliary motor. Just relax here while I cast off and get us underway", Marc said as he turned and walked away. Amy watched as he untied lines, started the engines and played with a bunch of electronic devices. After the boat left the dock and got up to speed Marc returned, He got himself a wine glass and joined her on the stern bench. He reached behind her and plucked the wine bottle from its holder. He filled his glass, topped Amy’s off and replaced the bottle.

"Don't you have to drive or steer or whatever you call it" Amy said to Marc.

"I've set the autopilot. And with the water as flat as it is tonight I shouldn't have to make any corrections on the way to our anchor point. You have my full attention for the remainder of the trip"

"I was hoping for your full attention" Amy said with a glowing smile.

Marc reached out and took Amy's hand in his, he rubbed the top of her hand with his thumb, small caressing circles. He delighted in the softness of her skin, he looked into her eyes again and said "il mio molto amava, avete la faccia di un angelo, il corpo di un dio delle donne, i vostri shimmers dorati dei capelli alla luce della luna ed i vostri labbri sono molli quanto il velluto rosso"

"That sounded beautiful Marc, and I picked up the 'my much loved' again, but I'm afraid the rest was lost on me"

Marc let go of her hand, he stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers and said "avete la faccia di un angelo", he stroked under her chin lightly and continued "you have the face of an angel". He traced a line down the center of her chest with his finger while he said "il corpo di un dio delle donne", Marc reversed his hand and cupped Amy's breast, "the body of a goddess". Amy sucked in her breath with a gasp at the touch of Marc's hand. Marc could feel the firm teardrop shape of Amy's breast in his hand and he brushed his thumb across her firm nipple through the thin fabric of her dress. Amy sighed as Marc's hand left her breast, his hand moved to her silky golden hair, " i vostri capelli dorati fuori lucidano la luce della luna ", he ran his fingers through it while continuing to whisper, " your golden hair out shines the moon light ". Leaning forward bringing his face close to hers, "ed i vostri labbri sono molli quanto il velluto rosso" he whispered softly just before he brushed his thumb across her lower lip. "and your lips are as soft as red velvet" Marc said as he pressed his lips softly against Amy's.

Marc's lips parted from Amy's. He set his wine glass on the lip of the stern rail. "I love you Marc" Amy breathed. Marc took Amy's glass and put it next to his as he said "Ti amo ugualmente amy, così tanto, così molto molto", Marc didn't translate, but instead slipped his arms around Amy and let his lips brush against hers. Amy's arms wrapped around Marc's neck and pulled their open mouths together. They devoured each other with a kiss that burned with a passion and a hunger hotter than any flame and the craving that each felt for the other fueled that flame. The kiss went on and on, mirroring their long hidden desire for each other, the desire that had for so long been unattainable. They paused only occasionally to gasp for air because neither one of them wanted break the kiss that each had been longing for.

Amy's head tilted back and Marc kissed the underside of her chin, along her jaw line and down the side of her soft sensual neck. As she gasped an exhale Amy said "God Marc I've wanted this for so long". Marc continued his line of kisses across the top of Amy's bare shoulder. Gasping again Amy's voice was husky with desire, passion and lust as she said "Since I was 10 Marc, I wanted you then as a little girl". Whispering into the silky skin of Amy's shoulder Marc said "I know my sweet, I know, but now our wait is over", Marc's kisses followed the strap of Amy's dress from over the curve of her shoulder down towards her breast.

"Ohhhhhhhh Marc" she sighed, "don't stop, please Marc, god thisssss feeeeels soooo gooood". With a flip of his hand the strap of Amy's dress left her shoulder and the front of her dress fell away from Amy's perfectly formed breast.

Marc's lips brushed across her erect nipple. “mmmmm” Amy said as she breathed in, "yesssssssssss” she hissed as she exhaled. Still trying to breath she whispered “God yesssss marc that feels so amazing”

Marc's lips closed around Amy's nipple and drew it into his mouth. "Ooooooohhhhhh YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" Amy cried out as she buried her fingers in his hair and pressed his head against her breast.

Marc held the tip of Amy's stiff nipple lightly between his teeth and batted his tongue lightly across it over and over. "aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh YESSSSSSSSS" gasped Amy. "SUCK IT MARRRRRRRRRC" she called out, "DON’T STOP… SUCK IT HARRRRRD"

Marc's lips closed on Amy's breast and he pulled her nipple farther in between his teeth. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" gasped Amy as she felt her nipple sliding between Marc's teeth.

Marc's tongue pressed Amy's nipple back out between his teeth and then sucked it back in. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaa", Amy's voice dropped in volume to somewhere between a groan and a growl as she was drowned in the flood of sensations that she was awash in.

Marc started pumping Amy's nipple in and out between his teeth. Amy let out a long passionate groan as she leaned back on her outstretched arms and pushed her breast up into Marc's mouth. She arched her back and extended her legs out on to the bench. Marc lips left Amy's nipple, but immediately kissed the soft flesh of her firm breast, and them up to her chest and finally to her lips again. His lips closed on hers just in time to stifle her moan. Marc sucked in Amy's moan with his breath and pressed his tongue into her mouth to let his tongue dance with hers.