An Amy Fantasy: Waiting A Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's legs spread as they kissed, one went up over the back of the bench and the other dropped off the edge of the bench, her sexy black shoe landing on the deck. Amy's tongue pressed back against Marc's, each twirled against the other. Amy's arms lowered her body down so she was lying on the bench. Marc was over her, they were lost in the passion of their kiss and the wonder Amy felt as Marc's hand replaced his mouth on her breast. His hand alternated between kneading the fleshy globe and rolling her hard nipple between his thumb and finger.

The act of spreading her legs had pushed the front of her dress up over her tummy leaving only the thin crotch of her panties to cover the object of Marc's smoldering desire.

"I want you Amy" Marc gasped.

"I want you too, take me Marc, I need you " Amy groaned.

Marc's hands examined every curve of Amy's body as he said "Devo averlo Amy, io desidero fare l'amore voi, il mio dolce", as he continued to explore her body he repeated what he had just said “I have to have you Amy, I want you so badly my love”

Amy's hands were fumbling with Marc's pants as he was caressing her body and kissing her passionately. Marc held his belt so Amy could unbuckle it and assisted her in unbuttoning and unzipping his dockers. Amy was pushing frantically to get Marc pants out of the way and expose the object of her raging lust. Finally his pants were pushed past his hips and his erection sprang free of its confinement. Amy got her first look at what her lover would use to fulfill her desire for him. She had fantasized often about seeing it and in her mind it had been bigger than it really was, but she didn't care she just wanted him to plunge it into her.

Amy's hand moved to the lacy black panties that guarded the opening to her young body. Not wanting to take the time to remove them she pulled the crotch aside exposing the gateway to her body, it was dripping with the juices of her lust and desire. "Is that what you want Marc" Amy said in a low husky voice.

"Ohhh Amyyyyy, god you are beautiful" Marc groaned and moved up farther between Amy's legs. "Oh god Amyyy, I want you so bad"

"Take it Marc, take meeeee Marc, oh god please Marc do it" she pleaded.

Marc dove on to Amy's arching body, he pressed the head of his manhood quickly between the dripping lips of Amy's love tunnel spreading them and dipping into the pool of Amy's desire. Marc's bulging quivering member was starting to slide into Amy when she held up her hand making him pause. Looking up at Marc with lust filled eyes she bid him “gently my love no ones ever… I mean… Marc I’ve never” her voice trailing off as she looked into his eyes.

Marc froze; he held the tip of his solid quivering rod soaking in the puddle of desire that collected between the lips of her passion passage. Amy could hear staining in Marc's voice when he said "Amy... I can’t take this from you". Amy wondered if the strain in his voice was fear or the struggle not to plunge himself into her. "I didn't know Amy, if I had I would have never...." she cut him off saying "No Marc, its for you, since I was a little girl I've wanted it to be for you".

"I cant Amy, I'd never forgive myself" Marc said as he started to lift himself off of her.

"Noooooo Marc, pleeeeeze don't stop" Amy pleaded "I want this Marc, I want you.... pleaseeee make love to me, I'm giving my self to you Marc, please don't refuse me"

All Marc could say was "Oh my beautiful Amy.....” as he struggle with the forces that were tearing at him. He wanted her badly, but how could he let her give up her virtue for him.

"Pleaseee Marc, take me, it's my gift to give and I give it to you freely", a tear ran down her cheek as she pleaded with him, begging him to be her lover.

Marc looked into Amy's tear filled crystal blue eyes and said " grazie per questo regalo prezioso il mio lover giovane bello ". He brushed the tear from her cheek, leaned forward and touched his lips to hers whispering " thank you for this precious gift my beautiful young lover ". He kissed her again; he kissed her deeply and slowly. Their kiss became a conduit through which they shared their love for each other. They were sharing a kiss whose bond was even more powerful then that of the joining of their loins.

Like the boat they were on, their kiss drifted on thru the moonlit night. Marc lowered his body closer to hers; he slid himself slowly into her. His throbbing expression of his wanton desire for her passed slowly through the gate to her virginity. Amy whimpered when she felt Marc's manliness press against her virginities last line of defense.

"Are you sure Amy?" Marc breathed into her.

"Yes my love" she sighed with anticipation, "I'm yours to take, yours to have"

Marc pressed as slowly as he could hoping his attempt to break thru Amy’s final barrier would not be too painful. They continued their loving kiss as Marc’s erection tried to enter the fertile womb of the woman he loved. He was going as slow as he could, he could feel her stretching against his intrusion into her. Using small movements Marc poked against Amy’s virginity again and again hoping he could stretch it bit by bit until he broke through. He was carefully applying more and more pressure.

Amy cried out with an emotional mix of pleasure and searing pain, causing her to cling to Marc, holding him tight as she adjusted to the new sensation of him filling her. Marc kissed her and gazed into her beautiful eyes wordlessly imploring her, she nodded and slowly he began to move inside her. It was painful at first but soon the sensations and reality of Marc being inside her took over her dream had come true, and she like so many before her was lost to her lovers arms. "YESSSSSSS" she gasped as she felt her insides being caressed by the man she loved. Marc let out a long low moan as he sheathed himself inside Amy and felt the soft warm walls slide against his hardness as parted her insides.

Marc held himself all the way in her and kissed Amy tenderly, "Are you alright Amy?", he whispered softly to her.

"Mmmmmmmm.... Yes Marc, I'm wonderful, it feels wonderful, the hurt was wonderful", Amy moaned. "Don't move my love", she breathed, "stay inside me"

Marc swallowed her last word as his lips locked to hers. Muffled moans echoed in their mouths as they kissed. Marc let Amy’s tongue push into his mouth so he could suck on it, he pulled on it, using it like a straw to pull the love from her. His tongue played against hers and drove it back, she let his tongue pursue hers back into her mouth and he could feel the soft warm wetness of her mouth close around his tongue as she took her turn at drawing the love from him.

Marc had stayed inside her as she asked, but he couldn't help moving. Each of them was grinding their pelvis against the other causing Marc to make small movements inside her. The moaning was still muffled as neither of them would let the lips of the other escape. Their bodies were locked together at two points as they struggled with their passions and attempted to quench the desire burning inside each of them.

"AAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAGGGGG" Marc bellowed as he pushed himself up on his arms. He looked down at her and she up at him. She could see his face was twisted in a mask of... passion, lust, desire, all three. Was love part of it, maybe, but it was a small part, she could tell he had reached the end of his endurance and that he was being driven by his desire and that he was going to take her now. As that thought struck her she felt a new wave of warm wetness flow through her and surround the male presence that occupied her. His weight on her lessened as he drew back and she could feel the hard flesh withdrawing from her. The lips that guarded her passion passage tugged at the skin of his manhood as he pulled it from her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" Amy groaned as she felt her insides closing up as he withdrew from her. She wondered what would be next, would he push himself back in slowly, or plunge himself into her, or would it be somewhere between the two. She didn't have long to wait for her answer.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH" Amy gasped loudly as Marc, having lost all pretense of control, drove himself deep into Amy with a powerful thrust of his hips. The lips surrounding her passion portal that had tugged on the hard rod of flesh as it withdrew now rolled inward as Marc burst through the gate that lead to her nether regions.

Marc grunted as their bodies crashed together. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH" she groaned as once again he evacuated her. "UUUURRRRRRRGGGGGGGG" she grunted as once again Marc impaled her with his desire.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH"
"AAAAARRRRGGGGAAA"

The sounds of Amy's Groan's alternated with her grunts as Marc repeatedly pumped himself into Amy's body. Amy matched Marc's pace and started propelling her hips up to meet his thrusts. The pain that accompanied the loss of her chastity had passed and the feeling of Marc's alternating filling her and leaving her was more magnificent than she ever could have imagined. The word ecstasy finally had meaning to her.

Marc tried to regain a consistent easy pace but every time he buried himself into Amy's tight, wet, hot glove he lost yet more of his control. In the end he was driving himself into Amy as hard and as fast as he could. She had been thrusting her hips to meet his, but he was pounding her so hard and so fast now that she was pinned to the bench.

He kept sinking his solid pole of flesh deep into Amy, slapping his scrotum against her widely spread legs. He was nailing her so hard she bounced off the seat padding. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her leg that was over the back of the seat flopping up and down, the sexy black shoe at the end of it was bouncing off the stern rail.

Marc's was embedding his rigid pole of meat into Amy so fast that she had no time to grunt, but as her building orgasm got closer her gasping panting breath's were finally keeping up with Marc's unyielding thrusts into her love glove. Amy got wetter and wetter as she got closer and closer to her release.

Amy's body erupted in orgasm. Violent, noisy spasms racked her. Every muscle in her body twitched and jerked. "YES YESSS" she screamed again and again. Wave after wave rippled through her body and her already sopping sweetness gushed with new floods of love juice. "GOD MARC I LOVE YOUUUU" Amy screamed, she grabbed a fist full of his shirt in each hand, arched her back and lifted herself completely off the bench while Marc kept her skewered on his stalk of steely flesh. "Fill me now Marc" Amy groaned as she released her hold on his shirt and flopped back on the bench.

Marc planted a foot on the floor to give him more leverage and started hammering Amy's tight wet sleeve even harder with his pulsing, engorged member.

"YESSS MARC" yelled Amy, "FILL MEEEEEE"

Marc clinched every muscle in his body in an attempt to hold off his own orgasm, but his hot load was building and the pleasure he felt from being inside Amy was cutting through him. He rammed forward, burying his meat into Amy up to the hilt, he erupted deep inside her quivering wet sleeve. Marc held himself all the way in her as he unloaded. His rod pulsed and twitched as shot after shot of his hot wet love filled Amy.

Amy let out an exhausted yet satisfied moan "Ohhhhhhh Maaaaaarc" as she felt herself being filled by her lover. Over and over she repeated herself as Marc held himself locked inside her as the last of his seed drained deep into Amy.

Amy’s body went limp and had flopped on the bench, her eyes were closed and she was sucking air in fits and gasps. Marc maintained his position over Amy but his shrinking member was already withdrawing from her of its own accord. Colored lights swirled in front of Amy's closed eyes as she tried to regain her poise. She would never, ever be able to explain the intensity of this experience to anyone. Amy was sure her heart was about to explode in her chest it was beating so hard. She felt her new, no first lover, her first and only love lifting his body away from her. She eyes opened to see Marc standing and buttoning his pants. "Stay here my sweet, I'll be right back, I have to drop the anchor", he said as he turned and made his way to the bow of the boat.

He returned with a blanket for them, but Amy declined as like him, her skin was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration. Amy was sitting up now and Marc sat close to her and wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. Her head rested against his chest and he kissed the top of her head, she looked up at him and said, "so where are we captain". We're in a cove a few miles north of the house, we'll anchor here for the night, the cove will protect us even if the lake does get choppy".

Marc shimmied to the corner of the bench, pulling Amy along with him. He stretched his legs out and Amy sat between them with her back against his chest. Amy snuggled against him as his arms engulfed her.

"Grazie mio molto amava, per il regalo della vostra virtù"

"Your welcome Marc" Amy said in a small voice as she snuggle in his arms.

"You understood me?"

"Well even I get the 'Grazie' and the 'mio molto amava' I've picked up and I guessed that the thank you was for making love" said Amy.

Marc chuckled as he said "Actually I was thanking you for the gift of your virtue"

Amy laughed with Marc and said "Thank you Marc, this has been a perfect evening". She turned in his arms to face him as she spoke.

Marc touched his fingertips to Amy's chin and tilted it up to look at him, "Ma la notte non è eccedenza la mio che molta abbia amato" Marc said with a provocative tone as kissed her lightly on the forehead, the nose, the lips and the chin. "But the night isn't over my much loved" he whispered.

.... To Be Continued