An Answer to Her Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade's body was on fire and she turned to grab Gabi's hair. She pulled her lover's mouth to her and shared a fiery kiss. Her tongue plunged in and out of her lover's, stealing her breath, trading her own, until she felt her climax threaten to overwhelm her. Her lids were clenched tight, her fingers a tangled mess in Gabi's blonde curls and just as she felt Mike's body grow taunt, she pulled her lips from her lover's and screamed.

"Gabi!"

Jade's hips rose up to meet Mike's thrust and her come flooded him. She felt him push into her more and knew he was erupting again in the condom. She touched Gabi's lips and closed her eyes as she came slowly down from her sparkling high. It wasn't until she felt Mike's kiss on her neck that she realized he'd withdrawn from her. She turned to kiss him, and released her grip on Gabi's hair. She held him close and whispered her thanks. He mirrored her words, and then whispered that her heart and body belonged to the name she'd cried out. Jade smiled, nodded her head and then turned to embrace her lover, while Mike took his leave.

"I love you," Jade whispered.

"I love you."

"He's not you, though," Jade said, her voice low and quiet as she made her way to a place where she knew her lover needed her.

12