Cravings

Story Info
A chance meeting changes their lives.
767 words
4.43
6.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2024 Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved

The story under this line is exactly 750 words.

*

I was having a blast at my brother's 40th birthday bash, when I found myself smiling into the eyes of my ex-wife, Lea. Damn, if she didn't look even hotter than I remembered.

Looking like sex on legs in a tiny black mini dress, dark hair curling around her gorgeous face, she sauntered over, drink in hand, smiling. "You're looking good, Marco."

"So are you, baby," I whispered against her ear, kissing her cheek.

Just her tracing a finger along my jaw, and across my bottom lip, had my cock springing to attention.

One thing we'd never had a problem with was sex.

Sultry music wafting from the speakers had me nodding at the dance floor. I pulled her into my arms, and she fit like a glove. Her nipples rubbing against my chest, fully erect.

By the second song, she was breathless and I was so hard I was throbbing.

We headed to a bedroom, enjoyed a few kisses, and got naked.

When she dropped to her knees, I could feel my eyes rolling skyward. No one gave head like my ex.

I lasted as long as I could, with her sucking me almost halfway down her throat, constricting around my pulsing shaft, like she was trying to milk me dry.

"Baby, I need to get inside you," I told her. She was on the bed in a heartbeat, down on all fours, ass in the air, smirking back at me.

Damn, what a sight.

Fisting my cock, I groaned, nudging my way into her snug little pussy.

"Ooh, yesss!" she hissed as I picked up my pace and began to ride her nice and hard, just the way she liked it.

I could feel my pulse racing as I got closer, a tingle racing down my spine warned me to pull out. She just felt so freaking good, I couldn't help it, I kept pumping. I had to finish inside her.

Heart pounding, jaw clenched, I gushed like a geyser as I came, till I had her dripping. Hungry for a taste of her, I rolled her on top of me, and we must have kissed for an hour.

"I've missed this with you." She smiled, stroking my cheek.

Until now, I hadn't realized just how much I'd missed her.

Eventually we got dressed, kissed goodnight and left. Though I really hated to see her go.

The memory of that night never left me. I was tempted to phone her, but wondered if she'd think I was crazy, since we were divorced. Though, we were both single.

As luck would have it, we happened to meet at the dentists. We chatted in the waiting room, and I suggested going for a coffee after.

I almost forgot how funny she was. We laughed the whole time, not really caring what anyone else thought.

When she invited me back to her place for dinner, I didn't have to think twice. Lea was a great cook, and we enjoyed an excellent dinner together.

Before we knew it, we were in her bed, with my face buried between her legs, utterly lost in her intoxicating scent and honey sweet taste.

Soon, I had her legs over my shoulders, buried in her nice and deep. The way she was coyly smiling up at me, I knew she knew something that I didn't know.

Deciding one of us had to say the words, I wrapped her in my arms and whispered, "I love you, Lea."

Her eyes misting, she whispered back, "I've never stopped loving you."

She pulled open the drawer in her nightstand and produced a little white plastic stick, with a big plus sign.

When she cocked an eyebrow and waited, I hugged her so hard, I almost crushed her.

"I know you said you never wanted kids, Marco. But it looks like we're going to have a baby."

My father was never around to show me what a father should act like, so I didn't know if I could handle being a dad. But I knew it was time to put it behind me, and start a new life with the only woman I'd ever loved.

She laughed when I kissed her and said, "Then I'm thinking we'd better get married."

Turns out, I was meant to be a dad. The moment I laid eyes on my son I got so choked up I could barely utter a word.

Now I knew what I'd been craving, a family of my own.