An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan came over looking gorgeous in the basque that I had pointed out to her earlier upstairs. The one she had chosen was in red, laced down the back and with a quarter-cup bra so that her tits were swinging free. What a doll. And Gordon seemed to think so as well. She had a matching g string which I noticed was put on first under the suspender straps again. The basque was quite long down the sides but with inverted large Vs over the back and front of the thong.

'My dear, as gorgeous as you know you are, you do need someone to dress you.'

Susan looked disappointed. What had she done wrong?

'Too much covering as always. In the first round I had to take half of the outfit away before it looked right and now again. Come on. Off with those panties. That is not the sort of outfit that needs panties. It is an outfit to wear for a lover. So who needs panties? Even the cut of the basque with the large inverted Vs is patently designed to show off your pussy and arse.'

Susan had a quiet laugh. She knew he wasn't serious about her dress sense and this was just another excuse to get at her pussy.

She stood there as once again he slowly and deliberately pulled down her panties until they snagged on her straps. He slowly undid the straps at the front, turned her round to undo the back ones and then back to face him again to lower the panties to the floor. He did the straps up again and looked long and hard at the exposed pussy. She was so turned on that her lips were engorged and red and her juices were seeping between them.

He gave her a little grope, passed her over to me and said, 'Right girls last change or we are going to run out of time. They are so good to us here that I really do not want to risk them not letting us play again. Melissa, can you do me a favour and get me a couple of things from upstairs.' She came over and he whispered in her ear. I wondered whether the fingers between her legs were part of the instructions or merely a little bonus. Live and learn, I thought. If she comes within reach I can grope the staff as well.

Melissa was back in a couple of minutes with a small packet which she gave to Gordon.

'Thank you Melissa, have you met Alex? And that is his girlfriend Susan in the cubicle with Elise. We met them in here last week, had a bit of fun and arranged to meet today so we can have even more fun.'

I reached out to shake hands only to hear, 'Come on man. Have you learnt nothing in your relatively short life? Never miss an opportunity to kiss a pretty girl, even if it is only an introduction. Both Melissa and I had to laugh as I shamefacedly leant in for a kiss. Instead of the cheek I expected I got two luscious lips and a healthy dose of tongue. We kissed deeply for at least two or three minutes before pulling back and looking at each other with new respect.

'Wow, I must meet more girls,' I said.

'And I must watch more carefully who comes into the store. How did I miss you last week?'

I sat down again and she perched carefully on the arm of my chair.

'Oh, this arm is a bit hard,' she said, so I naturally replied that I had a knee she could sit on which would be a little softer. She was quickly on my lap rubbing her arse on my cock until she said, 'Actually I think this is as hard as the chair arm.' To which I had to reply that, while it might be, it was her fault so she would have to put up with it, but I would give her a horsey ride. I bounced her up and down on my knee as I would a little girl, except that I had my hands around Melissa's tits in case she slipped. She groaned a little and rubbed herself even harder.

'Ready girls?' came from Elise to a chorus of 'ready's and the two cubicle doors opened, to Wow's from Melissa and myself and a satisfied smile from Gordon.

'Elise why don't you step forward first. Describe your outfit please. Or perhaps you could describe it Melissa, after all you sell them?'

Melissa stood beside me and in her best catwalk voice she said, 'Our first model Elise is wearing a ruby coloured, elastic fishnet, bodysuit which tells you that she is ready to play. That is the name we have given to this piece mainly because it is crotchless and as you can see there is no material at all covering her breasts. She is indeed, 'Ready to Play'. Elise perhaps you could walk around and stop in front of everyone giving them the opportunity to 'play' with you. Bending over of course for everyone before you move on to the next.'

She started with Susan, then Sam, Bryony, Melissa herself, and eventually me. By the time she arrived her nipples were like small mushrooms, but harder. Her pussy juice was leaking down her legs. When she bent over her backside was still slightly open where everyone before me had groped both her cunt and her arse. I was very tempted to put my cock inside her but remembered my agreement with Susan only yesterday. No oral or penetrative sex. I thought to myself that I had agreed that a little prematurely. She moved on to Gordon, who without my scruples opened his flies and allowed her to sit on his cock.

'Melissa, why don't you describe Sam's outfit now.'

'Certainly, Mr Graham. Samantha is wearing an outfit named after a famous nineteen sixties song. 'My Baby's Got Me Locked Up In Chains.' The neck circle is one end of twenty chains of alternating silver and crystal jewels that fall either side of the bust to meet up with the circle at the waist. The waist circle supports another twenty short chains that fall around the front of the waist, stopping just around the crotch. The matching G-string has a silver coloured waist string mounted with silver and diamante gems and ties at the sides. The string between the lips is also silver coloured and is tied up to the waistband at the rear. Our model is wearing uncharacteristically, silver nipple pasties which, while they can look attractive and certainly may hide a few blushes, are completely unnecessary and not part of the costume. Gentlemen I believe there is one each for you to pull off. If as I expect Sam has glued them with the glue we supplied they will hurt as you pull them off. The glue we gave her was far too strong for the job. Gentlemen, enjoy yourselves.'

Sam looked a little shocked, particularly as she tried pulling one gently, expecting it to come off easily.

Melissa saw her too and told her in no uncertain terms that if she pulled it off before we did that she would glue half a dozen to different parts of her body and then let us all have one to pull off. She was told to follow the same route as Elise had. The girls groped her pussy but did no more than tickle her nipples under the pastie to get it ready for Gordon and I. By the time she reached me she had had one small orgasm, and I started her off towards a second one with a couple of fingers up her cunt. I had raised an edge of the pastie and as her orgasm started I ripped. She screamed loud enough that I am sure she would have been heard upstairs. I gave her the pastie back in case she ever needed it again kissed the sore red nipple and moved her along towards Gordon. He was nowhere as kind a I was and merely asked her if she was ready.

I had already done the left pastie so with his right hand he gripped the raised edge on the right one. Sam looked a little worried. The first one must have hurt a lot, and probably still did.

Gordon grabbed her left nipple with the fingers of his left hand and squeezed hard. It must have hurt again. As she screamed once again he ripped the right one off. If it were possible to scream in the middle of a scream, that is what happened. She fell to the floor, not in a faint but definitely unsteady.

'You wait Melissa. Revenge is best served cold.'

'How do you know each other,' I asked.

'We were all three best friends at school. And we will be again I am sure, when she has had her own back on me. Eh Sam.'

'Time moves on Melissa, Bryony please.'

'Bryony is wearing our Ladies version of the famous Mankini. Two supporting straps which go over the shoulders after the centre pouch has been lifted between the legs. The difference is that in the ladie's version the straps on the front have been widened so that they cover the nipples and sometime even the areolas if they are small. You will see from the way that Bryony is wearing it that she is having difficulty holding the straps on top of the nipples. I have a little solution here Bryony.' She stepped forward and Bryony looked horrified.

'No glue.'

'Of course not,' said Melissa. She pinched Bryony's nipple to harden it up, put the cloth strap over it before fixing a clasp with a heavy spring on the back over the nipple. The front was a small flower. Bryony screamed as it bit into her flesh and screamed again as the second one was put in place. I must remember not to upset Melissa.

Bryony did the tour stopping so we could all fondle her. As she came to me I asked Melissa if I should take one of the flowers off. She thought about it.

'I guess so. It should have been on long enough. Does it feel okay Bry?'

''Yes, the pain seems to have subsided,' she thought.

'In that case pull it off,' said Melissa. 'It has gone numb. Now the blood will flow back into the nipple and it will hurt like hell. Pull it off though no squeezing the clasp and making it easy.'

I did as asked, grabbed the petals of the flower and gave it a real tug. It tried hard to stay on but eventually came off in my hand as Bryony screamed again. She still had to go on to Gordon where she knew she would get the same treatment as he had given Sam. This time he did the gentlemanly thing and let Elise, who I believe was still sitting on his cock, squeeze the open nipple while he pulled the flower off the other one.

So, finally it was Susan. She had waited patiently seeing people being embarrassed, humiliated and plain hurt.

Melissa jumped up. 'No, there is more to that costume you have missed a bit. Come with me back to the changing room.' Gordon tried to stop her.

'I have done nothing but remove clothes from this girl for the last hour or two. The outfit looks perfectly good without the g-string, or the pasties or whatever you are going to put on her.'

'Trust me, said Melissa. 'You will prefer the outfit when it is on right.'

She came back out leaving Susan in the changing cubicle.

'A little background first. I must tell you that this was not the costume that Susan originally chose to show you.'

We heard Susan groan from the cubicle where she was listening.

'After the first outfits you all had on she was so embarrassed at her cowardice and timidity in choosing sexy clothing to model that she called me down and asked me to choose the most outrageous piece in the shop that we sell. Hence the costume you will see before you. This costume we call, Help Yourself. Not that we want to lose it to shoplifters, but in respect of the attitude that it instills in those who see it on. You will have seen already that it is just a series of straps, around the neck, around each breast, across the stomach, around the back and finishing with two straps between the legs placed either side of her labia and opening out as soon as they have passed through her crack, before locking into the waist strap after passing over the buttocks. Out you come Susan. The missing part was the handcuffs which attach themselves to her neckband. Help Yourself.'

We laughed at the apt name and did indeed help ourselves. Five sets of hands groped tickled teased and tormented her until she was jelly on the floor.

'I see it is four o'clock already and I have just one more thing I would like to do before... ' Gordon started.

Susan groaned, 'Oh Gordon sir, I didn't mean to interrupt but before we finish can I just ask for a few more minutes I have a little gift for Alex.' She passed me a bag.' Go and try it on. We all want to see it. '

'We certainly do,' said Melissa who I realised knew what it was because she had brought it down to Elise and Susan with Susan's last costume.

I picked up the bag and went into the nearest cubicle. I could hardly refuse to try it on after the show that the girls had put on. I pulled it out of the bag. It was six or seven inches of chamois leather. I believe they call it a posing pouch. I undressed, slipped it over my cock and realised that there was just enough to go under my balls as well. Luckily, I had gone soft knowing that whatever I had, it was going to be humiliating.

'Ready or not here I come,' I said after a few seconds more. I went out to the changing area and pulled a few poses. The girls loved it and I could see even Gordon had a big smile on his face.

I heard Susan telling Gordon that it was not that she didn't want to buy him something but felt that this gift was a little lacking in respect for someone she felt had so much charisma or presence and may be embarrassed by it.

He laughed and thanked her for her thoughtfulness.

'Thank you so much my dear, you have given me so much pleasure and fun this afternoon. I could never accept any other present from you. Had you bought me one I would have had to wear it as Alex has done and I fear that my body would be seen to be wanting in comparison.'

'I am sure that is not true. I know he has the advantage of age, but from what I have see of the bulge in your trousers, and the pleasure you give to Elise here you would be a fine comparison.'

With her wrists still locked to her neckstrap she nudged Elise forward and off his cock. 'There wow, look at that. There is nothing wrong with this.'

She whispered to him, 'It is only the second live one I have ever seen. I would like to do a lot more but I have agreed with Alex that we would not do oral or penetrative sex with anyone without talking about it first. And with my hands locked here, I cannot even play with it. But on another occasion maybe? '

He wrapped her in his arms kissed her and told her that she was a wonderful girl and if he didn't want to fuck her so much he would have wanted to adopt her.

This made her laugh and agree that she would have been quite happy to have been adopted by him and Elise. They looked over at the subject of their conversation to see Alex really fighting off both Elise and the other three girls who looked like they were trying to suck his cock having released it from the pouch.

'Look, she said, 'He has remembered our agreement. He is having to fight them off. What a love.'

'I will try to help him. Now ladies as I was about to say before Alex got his present, I have a small gift for all of you, which of course I would like to see tried on.'

He delved in the bag and came out with a strip of fancy lace with a little string of pearls for each girl, including Melissa. When the girls looked at them they realised that it was not a necklace, but, as Melissa explained, a thong with the pearls on the string that would be going between their legs. 'These are original Bracli's,' Melissa said. 'You can either leave them attached as you see here at the back and front or you will see that the back can be unattached to leave a long string. Now if you put a knot in the pearls you can pull it over your clit and into your vagina. The knot will just reach your G-spot and as you walk you will stimulate both the G-spot and your clit and labia.'

Ladies please try them on. Melissa perhaps you and Alex could help them, show them how to tie the knot and place it in the vagina perhaps. I will Help Susan get out of these straps. As her hands seem to be a little stuck.

He did indeed unbuckle all the straps except the neck band, leaving her hands locked to her neck. He could get at her puss however, so he helped her step into the thong and pulled the pearls up between her legs.

'Now if you like to lean over this chair back like the others are doing, I will tie the knot in the pearls and help you insert them. Well, help is not exactly the word I was thinking of. I may need to do it all as you are a little tied up.' He laughed at his own joke.

Knowing that she was not going to partake in oral sex did not stop him going down on his knees and licking her, from her pubes up to her little button arsehole.

She groaned, 'oh that is so good... but... but. '

'Yes, I know,' he said. 'No oral. Sorry. Trust me I really am sorry. I just couldn't resist. You taste delightful.' She gave a hollow laugh. They were both sorry.

He detached the string of pearls from the back of the lace and tied a knot towards the open end. He pushed it gently into her vagina as she groaned again. 'There walk around for a bit and see if it works.'

Melissa had done it for Sam, Bryony and Elise so Alex held out his hands for hers.

'Allow me to help,' he said. He unbuttoned her blouse and lifted it from her skirt.

'But I am not wearing it around my neck,' she smiled.

'That's true but you wouldn't want to be the only one dressed now would you.'

He removed the blouse, undid her bra and lifted it away. He admired her c size titties and couldn't resist playing with her nipples with his tongue. He didn't think that this counted as oral sex.

He stepped back, unzipped her skirt and was a little surprised to find her naked under it.

'Commando is often so much more convenient,' she said. 'You would be surprised how many ladies like to mess around in the changing rooms.'

He kissed her landing strip, two inches of closely mown hair extending from the top of her slit. Again he decided that this was not oral sex either.

He pulled the thong up her legs, detached the end, knotted it and inserted it into her vagina.

'Have I found the g-spot?'

'Ohhhh yes,' she groaned. 'No. I am not sure. Keep moving it around for a little while. Ohhh. God yes you've found it again.' Alex pulled away.

'There walk around and enjoy yourself then. I am going to get into trouble with Susan if I hang around here much longer.'

Melissa walked a few steps then looked at her watch and said, 'Guys it is fifteen minutes to closing. If you want us to stay open late it will cost you a lot more. There are three of us to pay. And anyway I have plans for tonight. I just need to get dressed first.'

I helped Susan with her neck strap and asked Melissa where the keys were to the cuffs. She laughed and pulled and twisted the cuff and it just dropped away.

'There you could have done it yourself,' she said to Susan. 'We couldn't have people locking them selves into handcuffs and losing the keys.

'We should buy the things with panties that you tried,' I said. 'They will not be in any state to put back on the shelves.'

'The two items you had panties with, you can buy the panties separately to save a bit of money. Things are expensive enough in here anyway,' whispered Melissa. By the time you have bought them and the stockings it will still be a bit of money.'

I was conscious that we could not afford to meet like this every week. I guessed that Gordon and Elise were not short of a bob or two but we would be limited to about once a month. I explained this and Gordon organised an exchange of telephone numbers so we could arrange something without necessarily spending money here.

'Good idea,' we all agreed.

'Don't forget if you do come back here next week that Jim and Brenda might be back from their honeymoon, so you could get their numbers as well.'

We paid for our purchases, gave big kisses all around and left for home.

12