An Attachment Is Made Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Oh good — so we do get coffee."

"And second helpings if you boys are up to it! But not you: I should want fucking later!"

"And what about Jerry and Tom? You can hardly do the same with them — wouldn't they enjoy it if you did? Exposing themselves and being spanked by your sexy girl friends and then being fucked in turn by them — hardly pun­ishment I should think!"

"Hmmm, possibly. I suppose there could be no fucking, no sucking just punishment and the frustration of being kept erect for hours without coming. Yes that's it, dressed just in bow ties and my girlfriends keep fondling them but not bringing them off, caning until they are raw but never letting them come. I am right, aren't I, not coming makes your balls hurt after a time?"

"I can't see that happening, one of you will do one stroke too many and, even so, it all sounds quite an erotic experience for Jerry and Tom; and what if one of your friends gets carried away, does want to suck or indeed fuck. You'll certainly be giving those boys a night to remember!"

"But could you make them, make Katrina act the slut, make Jerry and Tom act as hen night rents?"

"Yes, possibly but I still say let it go, much as I like the schoolgirl idea."

Sally looked down at the penis in her hand, "What do you want me to do with this then? I can still smell her you know."

"Well, how about that for a turnaround, Jerry comes in and finds you and Katrina in bed, faces buried between each others' legs, each face scented by the other. I'd like to take some pictures first!"

"No, no, not me and anyway Jerry'd probably like that, want to join in; want us to lick, suck and kiss his cock together."

"Would you do it if you knew he'd really hate it?

"But he wouldn't, I know."

"It still seems to me, really, only Jerry and Tom are at fault here. Jerry for fucking you whilst he was seeing Katrina and allowing Tom... and Tom for al­lowing himself. Really you have nothing against Katrina so if you want to pun­ish her you should be punished too. So perhaps I should make you fuck her, make you do it even though you don't want to. Be an experience for you both and I shall enjoy watching and practising my camera angles."

"Not so easy punishing Jerry and Tom then?"

"I think you were after making the 'punishment fit the crime' and, no, that does not seem so easy. I'd forget it if I was you, after all you did say you want­ed to dump Jerry. Forget him."

Should she just leave it be then?

The guard's hands moved to her breasts. It was going to be intercourse, Sally's hand left his cock and she kissed him; a bit of fucking before sleep did feel a good idea.

Sally looked up from her desk as Katrina came into the office. How should she play it? She had been thinking about that; should she completely ignore her, act the hard done by jilted girlfriend or make it very obvious the impossible was true and she had indeed been in Jerry's bedroom fucking him only a cou­ple of days before—in place of her?

"Is there something wrong, Katrina?" It was another girl.

"No, no nothing at all." There was a quick shot of the eyes at Sally and Sally couldn't resist a smile back. Now what would Katrina think of that? Did it matter? Not really; she was done with that; done with Jerry and done with thoughts of punishment. She was over that.

The month too was over, a month in which rather a lot had happened to Sally; she was free of Jerry and that had been her intention—really and there was no need to see the guard anymore—apart from on the train on occasion -- and she was free of him too. She did not think he would do other than keep to his word; that would not be in his nature. She was a free woman, able now to look ahead and decide what she wanted to do and with whom. The month had actually come and gone quite quickly and had not been anything like as bad, or even like, what Sally had expected.

"Any more tickets, please?"

Sally was on her train, making her usual way to work. The guard was com­ing down the carriage.

"Hallo," she'd said, "doing anything tonight?"

"Nothing special," he'd said.

"Fancy going out for dinner?"

"Just the ticket," he'd replied.

An attachment had been made.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12