The Written Truth

Story Info
Hypno file makes anything written on Stacy become true.
2.1k words
4.11
69.8k
102

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers

Joe frantically searched his room for his phone charger. It was always in the same spot except when someone took it.

"Stacy!"

Joe stormed into his sister's room and spotted the charger on the desk. As he grabbed it, he hit the mouse causing the computer to break its slumber. The unlocked screen piqued his curiosity and he sat down.

Lets see if she's got any pics with her friends, he thought.

His hope of finding a holy grail of risque pictures diminished as he searched through each folder. Nothing but school documents, music and eBooks. A file titled 'Written Truth Hypnosis' caught his eye. He noted that it had been played more than ten times.

I didn't know she was in to that, he thought. He skimmed through the file and a smile slowly spread across his face.

Stacy sat on the couch clicking through channels. Joe plopped down beside her.

"Whatcha watching?" Joe asked.

"Why does cable suck so much?"

"I learned this new trick at school, can I see your arm?"

Without looking, Stacy put her arm out. "Go nuts nerd."

Joe wrote BLANK quickly with a permanent marker. Her eyes read the word and her body went limp. She stared ahead with a neutral stare. He studied her with a sneaking suspicion that she was playing along. The last thing he wanted was a slap across the face and to be branded as a pervert. He waved his hands in front of her face, but her eyes remained dazed.

"Oh my god, it works.!"

He watched her face for any sign of life as he started fondling her tits. She stared ahead with her mouth slightly ajar.

"Too bad this is your last night." Joe took one last squeeze. "Don't worry I'll make it worth my while."

He wrote the word SLAVE on her palm and crossed out the word BLANK. He lifted her arm up to eye level and she snapped back to reality.

"What the hell? What did you do to me?" Stacy pushed Joe away and got off the couch.

"Stacy, there's something on your hand."

Stacy looked at her hand. Her body went rigid as she slowly walked towards Joe and knelt down in front of him.

"How are you doing this?"

Joe smiled and leaned forward. "Well the good news is your file worked."

"That hypnosis file?"

Joe nodded his head.

"So what am I, your slave?"

"If it's on your arm, it must be true." Joe put his hands up in mock misunderstanding.

"Please don't do this. You're my brother." Stacy pleaded.

"Shut up and smile."

Stacy's mouth snapped shut for a brief moment before forming a smile on her face. Joe checked his watch and realized he had about four hours until his parents came home.

"Stand up and take off your clothes."

Stacy stood up and began stripping, still smiling as she took off her clothes off one by one. Joe admired her beauty as her slow movements gave him time to appreciate her body. His friends always teased him about his hot sister and he couldn't blame them. He had always fantasized about her too. Her brown hair draped down her shoulders and hovered slightly over her DD breasts. Her hourglass figure and long legs, covered in a bronze tan completed the perfection as Joe sat in awe of her beauty. As she slid out of her underwear and stood before him completely naked, Joe thought of the many things he could do with her.

"Give me a blowjob."

He undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Stacy knelt down in front him and accepted his cock in her mouth. Joe was in heaven as she expertly sucked away. He could tell she had experience as he started to build towards an orgasm.

"Stop."

Stacy stopped sucking and knelt back with a smile. Joe sprayed her smiling face with a huge load leaving it glistening with gobs of cum.

"I want you to keep your face like that for the rest of the night."

Stacy said nothing.

"Say yes master and blow me a kiss, when I give you instructions."

"Yes Master" Stacy blew Joe a kiss.

Joe wrestled with the various pros and cons of fucking his sister. First he didn't have any condoms, and second, he wasn't sure if she was on any sort of medication. Odds were that she was, but it was still a risk. This wasn't just some random girl, this was his sister and the problem of a pregnancy would be catastrophic.

"Are you on birth control medication?"

Stacy nodded her head.

Joe's dick stood at attention. His logical process was interrupted by the primal urge for sex.

"Get on all fours."

"Yes master."

Stacy blew him another kiss and then leaned forward on all fours. Joe wasted no time and helped himself to his beautiful sister. As he penetrated her, she stared ahead, face covered in cum with a big smile on her face. A few tears rolled down her cheek as her true emotion emerged only slightly.

After several different positions, Joe's stamina finally got the better of him. If it weren't for the blowjob earlier, he knew sex with Stacy would have been a short experience. Joe caught his breath as he pulled out and admired his complacent sister. He walked around to the front and saw her big smile and the still fresh cum coating her face. He sat down in front of her and stared into her eyes. This was the girl he fantasized about for most of his life. The way she flaunted her body in underwear around the house or the photos she posted on her social media. Joe knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help himself. When he was younger he tried hard to bury his feelings, but her behavior made it impossible. Eventually he used one of her photos to get himself off and it all went downhill from there. Now he had just fulfilled his fantasy. Her face was covered with his cum. Her pussy was dripping from him. Joe took a picture of her position with his phone and gave her more instructions.

After 10 minutes, Stacy returned from upstairs wearing 6 inch red heels, and butt plug snuggled into her ass. He had her pose in different positions as he took several pictures of her smiling with his cum on her face. If the hypnosis ever wore off, then he was going to resort to blackmail. He stared at the word slave as she stood in a provocative pose with her hands behind her head and her tits dangling down. It seemed a waste to just use the slave command, when he could write anything he wanted on her. Joe grabbed the permanent marker and walked over to her. He groped her tits as she stood and gave him complete access to her body. He wrote BIMBO on her stomach and told her to look at the word. Her demeanor became noticeably submissive and slack as her smile went wider and her eyes became full of life, yet empty of thought.

"What are you feeling?"

"Like totally, good." Stacy's voice was a pitch higher. Her cadence was slow as if she had to think of each individual word before it came out of her mouth.

Every few seconds, Stacy would let out a slight giggle. Joe wrote SLUT on her right arm and brought it down to her eyes. She saw it and licked her lips. Her pussy started getting wet without stimulation and her nipples grew harder as she moaned slightly between giggles. Joe felt movement of his own down below as he readied himself for round two.

***

Stacy didn't know how to comprehend what was going on with her. She knew hypnosis only worked if the person wanted it to. So either she really wanted the truth to be written on her to be true or she really wanted to become her brother's sex toy. Regardless, her mind was comprehended the words as truth and as long as her brother kept writing on her, she was under his control. The word Bimbo brought a wave of submissive pleasure over her as her mental chatter slowed to a halt. She couldn't think about her current predicament or anything for that matter. Her mind drifted to looking as sexy as possible and the various ways she could please men. Her mental imagine became that of a sex toy who's only purpose was to be admired by others and to be used for pleasure. She tried to fight it, but the words written on her body ensured her mind complied with the truth. Her smile grew wider as her mind became blanker. As she saw the word SLUT, she became horny. She needed to be filled with cock. Her sole purpose was to be used for clock. Her pussy became moist as the arousing sensations overwhelmed her. Joe's hands on her bare tits sent her closer to the edge.

"Stacy I want you to speak your mind." Joe's voice pushed through her hazy empty head.

Stacy found the ability to speak again although the effects of the words still heavily influenced her. She looked down at her brother, her face switching between pleasure and horror and sadness.

"Please, like, I can't take this anymore." Stacy pleaded.

"It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Like oh my god, yes. But you have had your fun."

Joe checked his watch.

"Sorry but you got three more hours like this."

"Joe, like, please. I'm starting to feel like totally dumb." The words were a struggle to say.

"But you like that." Joe assured her.

"No I don't"

"You do now."

"You're like totally right."

Stacy smiled. She felt her mind accepting the feeling. Gone were the feelings of fear, now replaced with feelings of pleasure. She liked being a bimbo and a slut. She wanted Joe to continue to use her anyway he wanted.

"Why did you listen to this file?" Joe asked

"I wanted... I wanted.. To be helplessly controlled." Stacy admitted.

"And how do you feel about me controlling you?"

"You're like my brother and I've never wanted to fuck you. But you made me want your cock so badly."

Stacy tried her best to communicate how she was feeling despite the overwhelming feeling of being an airhead.

"Stacy, what I am doing right now, turns you on completely. You are happy to explore your fetishes and limits." Joe commanded.

Stacy took a moment to process the new information. He was absolutely right. This was chance to explore herself sexually. Her mind shifted back to thought of being an object of sexual pleasure. She thought of all the shopping she did for new clothes and the thousands of hours fussing over her makeup. The whole point of it was to decorate her body with the latest fashion and to attract the most attention. She finally understand why she went through all the trouble. She needed to look the best. Her only asset was her body, not her mind.

"That's enough talking. Take your butt plug out and put in your mouth."

"Yes master." Stacy blew him a kiss and then worked the plug out of her ass.

As she brought the butt plug towards her mouth, the smell wafted to her nose. It was mild, but she knew it would taste worst. She wanted to stop, but her hand moved automatically plugging her mouth as she wrapped her lips around it. Stacy had done ass to mouth a few times, but being caught up in the moment helped ease her sense of smell as other senses were heightened. Thankfully her arousal was at a similar level as the taste swirled around in her mouth.

Joe sat down on the couch leaving her standing in the middle of the room with her mouth plugged. Her hands were back behind her head as she stood exposed and waiting to be used like a toy.

"Play with yourself."

Joe undid he pants and started stroking his cock.

"fss mfsfs"

She blew another kiss as her right hand slid down to her pussy and her left hand went straight for her sensitive breast. Joe took more pictures as Stacy lost herself in the feeling of bliss, no doubt being doubled or tripled in pleasure by the words on her body. Everything around her disappeared and the only sensations were the plug in her mouth and her hands furiously working away at her nipples and clit. The last sound she heard was the doorbell.

XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers