All Comments on 'An Early Morning Surprise'

by 46204_zipper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

I hope you plan on writing more stories. I am 65 and enjoy M2M sex. Myfirst time was with a relative 20 yrs older. I can relate to your stories and hope to read more. Hope First time has a sequel Great job

46204_zipper46204_zipperalmost 10 years agoAuthor
More to cum.

To Anonymous: Thanks for your kind words. I have more to tell about what happened when I got to the home Ray and Donnie share. For the moment, let's just say I had breakfast and stayed for lunch. As you will note from my profile, I want to share my experiences and I hope there are other men over 65 who will also.

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Love it.

Well done.

Xxxx

Chris

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
Very vivid!

I saw it all, I got horny, I played with my cock, which went from soft but long to long, thick and hard, in no time. I apologize for coming all over your bottoms as I did! Keep writing. Keep me as one of your audiences, will you? Kisses on your cock....

WendyHottWendyHottalmost 5 years ago
Hot story

I like the way this story was written, short and to the point. Lots of writers tend to ramble. This is just right, no extra words or scenes, and that's what makes it hot. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user46204_zipper@46204_zipper
I am a 70 something MWM. Over the years, since I was 15, I have been blessed with a healthy sexual appetite. A few years ago a younger male partner suggested I write some of my "war stories" . At first I thought he was kidding but having read a lot of the stories on ...