All Comments on 'An Education Ch. 02'

by funkitty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Crap writing from a fat bald dude in his mother's basement

Seriously, "funkitty"? I've never read something so clearly written by a man. Tits this and ass that. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't listen to person above

Pretty sure you are off on that assessment buddy; the writing was good. Keep going!

funkittyfunkittyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Response to the assumptions that I am a man.

Why is it that because of my use of words like 'ass' and 'tits', the writing is automatically perceived as manly? My uterus and I most vehemently disagree with your assumption that only a "fat bald man" can write a story using more aggressive language.

For future readers who are clearly adherents to disgusting double standards, this is a hearty go fuck yourself. Just because I prefer raunchy sex with dirty words, does not make me any less of a woman. Nor does it make me fat or bald.

Furthermore thank you to everyone who has given me wonderful feedback. I will pick up with the story (and some others I have brewing) once my exams are over!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well I liked it

Thanks for writing. I loved it!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 12 years ago
Hot and steamy in the hot tub.

Thanks for this story. It was a hot quickie and a good read. Keep on writing.

By the way, I've seen that useless Anonymous fat-basement comment before on other Lesbian Sex stories, so please consider the source.

leann511leann511over 9 years ago
Great turning story!

I've read many, many stories about one girl trying to bring out, or turn, another girl into a cuntlover but you did the best job I've ever read. Let alone that this was the girl's first time to even want to do this, the object of her quest was so undeniably appealing, she had no choice but to give every thing she had to accomplish her goal. The slow, thorough, step by step process was masterfully done. I was surprised that you had only one story posted. I wanted to read all your stuff. Please finish the exams and write more stories...

imready2imready2over 6 years ago
Marvellous!

Totally aroused by the sensuality of story overcoming Tiffany’s reluctance. Still imagining watching some lovely assertive lady takes my wife like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous