An Empath's Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

"No, your Highness," the dark-haired woman responded. "I received my training from the stories of another servant. He shared with me his many adventures with his Master. I also read books about it."

"I see. Very good," the smaller woman nodded, then continued to eat.

Suddenly, a low rumble came from Alex's stomach, but she continued to hold her subservient position.

Kerry took a swig of beer, and grasped the leash from Alex's hands. She then jerked the woman forward, into a deep kiss.

The dark woman tasted the beer and hoped to get more.

The young blonde speared a piece of steak and offered it to Alex. She then took a piece of asparagus, and, holding it between her teeth, pulled Alex forward to take it. They kissed around the vegetable, and the rest of dinner proceeded in like a fashion, until all of the food was gone and, they both had eaten their fill.

"Zachary, clear the table. Afterwards, I want you to kneel in front of the fireplace but facing the couch," Kerry directed.

"Yes, your Highness," Alex collected everything, placed the dirty dishes in the sink, then wiped the table with a dishcloth. She, then, went to the rug and knelt as instructed, with her head bowed.

Kerry stepped up behind her, and grasping her slave's large hands, she brought them behind Alex's naked back, binding the strong wrists in the silk tie of her robe.

Alex moaned at the feel of the cool silk on her heated skin and Kerry's hands working at restraining her.

The small woman peeled off her panties and sat in the center of the couch. With her robe open, she leaned back, spread her legs, and hoisted her feet up on the edge of the cushion, "Look at me, Zachary."

Seeing her lover fully exposed in such a fashion caused the tall woman's legs to shake. Alex was very aware of her own wetness, and each movement she made, resulted in her end of the strap-on sliding around inside of her. Kerry cupped her left breast. Dipping a finger into her mouth, she brought it to her flushed skin, and circled the nipple. A moan escaped her throat.

Alex fought the urge to surge forward, and bury her tongue inside her lover.

"What do you want, Zachary?" Kerry asked, as her free hand slid down to play in her damp curls.

"To please you, your Highness," Alex clenched her fists tightly, turning the knuckles white, grateful that her hands could not be seen.

"What do you want to do, Zachary?" The blonde repeated, her fingers stroking her outer folds.

Alex's chest heaved slightly, and her breathing became ragged. She didn't know if she could withstand the torture of watching those busy little fingers, "To fulfill...whatever you request of me, my Queen. Your wish is my command."

Two small fingers slid inside the blonde's center, up to the second joint, "Ah..." Kerry sighed in satisfaction. She loved the game they were playing, and she enjoyed the helpless, hungry look on her lover's face, "Crawl to me, Zachary," she commanded.

Alex inched forward on her knees until she reached the couch. Each step became harder than the last because the level of sensitivity from her engorged nether lips sliding against the dildo had heightened. She watched the fingers again make their play in and out. Her nose flared as she caught the scent of arousal from the strawberry blonde. She closed her eyes a moment as the flames of passion passed through her body.

Kerry removed the fingers that were now covered in her glistening juices, "Clean my fingers, Zachary." She held up the first digit in front of Alex's lips.

The dark woman swallowed the appendage, moaning at the sweet taste.

Kerry's body quivered as Alex made love to first one finger and then the second. The small blonde grasped the leash, pulling the kneeling woman forward for an erotic kiss, "You've done a wonderful job, Zachary."

"Thank you, my Queen," Alex whispered, hoarsely.

"Now, use that talented mouth and finish the job," Kerry commanded, as a flicker of hazel sparked in her green eyes.

Alex wondered for a moment if the glow of the fire was contributing to the feral look she saw in Kerry. But, without further thought, her head was pushed down forcefully, and her desire fulfilled as she lapped at the ambrosia seeping out of the young woman's center.

Kerry pushed her hips forward, seeking further contact with all of Alex's mouth and face.

With the flat of her tongue, the dark-haired woman stroked the blonde's nub, firmly.

The small woman's hips bucked. She pinched and twisted her nipples, as her other hand took purchase in Alex's hair. Gripping firmly, she pushed the dark woman further into her, as she ground her pussy across Alex's mouth.

Not caring that she could not catch her breath, Alex's focus, her only purpose for living at that moment, was to make Kerry scream in ecstasy.

Suddenly the pinnacle of release hit the blonde full force. Kerry's hips rose from the cushion, "Ohhh...god...A-H-H-H!!!" She cried, as she fell back down onto the couch limply, her passion spent.

Alex collapsed backward onto the floor. She rolled to the side, trying to suck in lung-fuls of much needed air, as her body shuddered from the orgasm she herself received.

Kerry, weakly, crawled to her. She untied the silk binding, and cradled Alex against her body, "Are you okay?" She asked.

Alex just nodded, not able to speak yet.

"Breathe my love, because I'm not done with you," As soon as she noticed Alex's breathing calm and even out, she kissed the dark woman tenderly. Reaching down between their bodies, Kerry playfully tugged on the cock.

"A-r-g-h-h-h!" Alex cried out.

"Oh yes, you are very ready for me," Kerry looked into silvery blue eyes, glazed with passion. "And, I'm very ready for you, Zachary. Ready for you to fuck me."

"Yes...my...Queen," Alex managed to gasp out.

Kerry lay back on the bearskin rug, with her knees up and legs spread wide.

Alex crawled over to her. She crouched and pushed her knees far under Kerry's thighs, planting them on either side of the blonde's hips. Her cock slid in effortlessly.

Kerry yanked on the leash, bringing the tall woman forward.

Alex leaned, with her forearms on either side of Kerry's shoulders, as she began a slow rhythm. The delicious friction between them carried them higher up the plane of pleasure.

"Oh...god...fuck me...harder. Make...me...come!" The blonde cried.

Alex's hips picked up the pace, as she began to slam into Kerry's pussy. The smaller curved end of the dildo continually hit that one tender spot inside the detective. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Wanting Kerry to feel the same pleasure, she began to roll her hips up each time she plunged deep inside her lover's core.

"F-u-c-k...yesss...I'm gonna...come. Come with me!" Kerry called out and took Alex's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, pulling and twisting them, in time with her dark lover's thrusts.

Alex cried out with her, as they fell over the precipice, "A-r-r-r....ahhh!!!"

They rode the waves together, as their bodies' spasmed.

As Alex regained control of her body, she pulled out and fell over next to the strawberry blonde.

Kerry unbuckled the straps, gently removing the dildo and tossing it aside. She reached up and removed the dog collar, as well.

They lay, wrapped in each other's arms, physically sated and emotionally at peace.

"I love you, Alex. Thank you," Kerry snuggled into her lover's neck.

"I love you, too, Ker," Alex murmured, kissing her lover's strawberry-blonde hair, softly.

*********

The chirping of a phone woke the tall woman. Rolling over, she grabbed her jacket from the end of the bed and dug through the pockets for it, "This is Zachary."

"Um hello... Lt.?" A young man's voice tentatively inquired.

"Yeah," Alex's low, hoarse voice croaked.

"This is Enderson, from the station. I have the report on that APB you wanted," the young officer explained.

"Yeah, shoot," the detective responded.

"The truck belongs, or I should say recently belonged to Charlie Campbell. He sold it just a month ago to his cousin. But apparently, new plates were sought out yet," Enderson stated.

Charlie Campbell? Charlie, Charlie, where did I hear that name... "You mean that guy who eats at the diner regularly? Charlie with greasy hair, dirty overalls, that smells like horse shit?" Alex asked.

"Um...well...Charlie does own a small horse farm," the young man answered, hesitantly.

"Yeah, must be the same guy. What's his cousin's name?" The detective questioned, further.

"It's uh...Ben. Ben Moran."

Alex's sapphire eyes widened upon hearing the name, "Oh shit!"

"Is there something wrong detective?" The young officer's curiosity was peaked.

"I want you to get a squad car over to Campbell's place right now. You bring him in for questioning, and I want you to find that truck and impound it. If you can find Moran also, let me know immediately! Do not try to apprehend him! He is very dangerous! This is the guy we've been looking for!" Alex rapidly explained.

"Yes, ma'am. We'll get on it right away," Enderson answered, eagerly.

Alex closed the phone and slammed it against the mattress, "Goddamn it!"

Kerry leaned up on her elbow, "Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"The suspect we're pursuing may very well be here in Oxford. Apparently good old Charlie is his cousin," the detective explained.

Surprised, Kerry asked, "What's going to happen now?"

"I need to call Johnson, and we need to get out there," Alex cupped the young woman's cheek. "I'm sorry this is interrupting our vacation."

"It's okay. This is important," Kerry kissed her lover lightly on the lips.

Alex speed-dialed Johnson's number, "Johnson, its Zachary. Are you in Oxford yet?"

"Yep. Got here about an hour ago. I'm in the motel off Route 12. What's up?" Her partner asked, his voice rough with sleep.

"Moran may be in town," the dark-haired woman explained.

"Shit, give me the info!" Johnson exclaimed, suddenly jerked awake.

********

Alex laced up her boots. She checked the clips of both her Glocks and returned them to the double shoulder holster. Securing her dagger inside the hidden sheath of her boot, she then put on her leather biker jacket.

Kerry, clad in her smiley face panties and one of Alex's buttoned shirts, stood watching her love prepare for a battle, as she sipped a cup of peppermint tea to try and soothe her nerves. She felt the apprehension, concern, and feral energy emanating from the tall woman.

Alex approached her lover, and hugged her. She leaned down for a heartfelt kiss, "I'll be back as soon as I can."

Kerry nodded, biting her lower lip, in an effort to stifle her emotions, "Just be careful."

Putting the Nissan in gear, the detective abruptly stopped upon feeling the resistance of the vehicle. With a frown, she grabbed the flashlight from the center compartment, and as she stepped out, she saw that her tires had been slashed, "Goddamn fucking piece of horse shit, ARGHHH!!"

Her cell phone chirped. She flipped it open. "This is Zachary!" She spat out in anger.

"Um...Detective this is Enderson. We're out at Campbell's place," the young man hesitantly began.

"And? Get on with it!" Alex barked.

"Charlie is dead. We found him in the kitchen with a knife through his neck. There's no sign of Ben or the truck," Enderson explained.

"Bloody goddamn fucking hell!" The detective ran a hand through her dark hair, while taking a deep breath trying to calm herself. "Listen, Enderson, there's another Detective by the name of Johnson. He works with me. He'll be stopping by Campbell's place. I want you to contact the state troopers. Have them keep an eye out for that truck. Also, block all roads leading out of the county. I'll be there as soon as I can." She snapped the phone closed. Suddenly, an ominous feeling flooded her gut, so she ran back up on the porch, and tore into the cabin.

Kerry was nowhere in sight. Alex then noticed that, on the kitchen floor lay the shattered mug of tea Kerry had been holding. The back door of the cabin stood wide open. "Fuck no!" She ran back out front to see two taillights of a truck speed down the driveway. "Noooo!" The now frantic woman cried. Sprinting to the shed, she flung the door open, threw the tarp off, and mounted the bike. She quickly attached her cell phone earpiece to her ear, donned the helmet from off the wall, and kick-started the bike. Popping a wheelie on her way out of the shed, the detective chased after the truck. Pressing the speed dial for Johnson, she started talking before her partner had a chance to get a word in, "I'm heading north on X road nearing Route 53 in pursuit of the suspect in a gray Ford pickup truck. I'm on a green and white dirt bike. I need you out here ASAP. Johnson, Moran has a hostage." Alex swallowed, reflexively, to clear the bile from her throat. "It's Kerry."

Johnson couldn't believe what he just heard, "Zach, be careful. I'm on my way." All he received in return was the click of the call ending. "Shit Zachary. Don't lose your head." He ran out of the motel.

********

The bearded man swung the truck onto the main road. The unconscious body next to him leaned up against the passenger side door. Looking in the rearview mirror, he saw the single headlight slowly catching up to him, "Well, well it looks like your dyke bitch is coming after you, hoping to rescue you," he said to the unresponsive blonde. Laughing, maniacally, he put the truck in fifth gear and floored the accelerator.

Alex saw the truck pick up speed, and she gunned the bike to full throttle, "I will not lose you, you fucking bastard!" The dark-haired woman snarled. "If you hurt her, I will personally slice off your dick and shove it down your throat."

The chase continued for the next couple of miles. Suddenly, the state troopers appeared, up ahead, with a roadblock.

"FUCK!" Ben yelled. He strapped on his seat belt, then quickly reached over and also strapped Kerry in, "Don't want anything happening to you since you're my ticket out of this. Brace yourself, 'cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride, darlin'!" He floored the gas once again with the intention of plowing straight through the roadblock.

Nearing the lights of the squad cars, Alex caught on that Moran had no intention of stopping, so she tried to assess the layout of the roadblock.

The troopers quickly scattered, running into the woods and underbrush when they saw the headlights approaching at break-neck speed. The truck smashed through, knocking the parked vehicles aside. Alex took advantage of a couple planks of wood lying at just the right angle, against the back of a squad car. The motorbike flew through the air. Alex jumped off and into the bed of Moran's truck.

Ben heard the loud thump, but before he had a chance to see what it was and react, a helmet came crashing through the rear window. Ben's head was thrown forward, hitting the steering wheel.

Alex grabbed Moran in a chokehold, as he began swerving the truck left and right to try and throw her off, to no avail.

Moran, then, tried to punch the detective, but wound up connecting with her helmet, instead. He pulled out his gun, from the front of his pants. He shoved it against Kerry's chest, right over her heart, knowing this would get Alex's attention, "I'll shoot her right here you fucking dyke!" Moran choked out.

Alex quickly loosened her hold around Moran's neck.

Suddenly, he made a sharp turn to the left, causing his oppressor to get jerked off balance.

Alex's body slid into the few pieces of jagged glass still attached to the window frame. With another turn of the truck, she fell over the edge, and into the hard dirt. Blackness engulfed her.

The troopers, the Oxford police, and an ambulance were at the scene when Alex's crystal blue eyes snapped open. She sat up, grabbed the helmet, and watched it fall apart in two pieces, "Kerry!" She yelled. "I have to get to Kerry." The dark-haired woman pushed past the paramedic tending to her. Standing up, she took hold of her side, and clenched her teeth in pain. She limped towards a plain squad car, and felt a thick hand reach out for her arm.

"Zach, you're hurt," Johnson said, concern lacing his tone.

Ice-blue eyes shot daggers into him, "He has Kerry."

Johnson immediately let go, and held up his hands in front of his chest, in a gesture of peace. Realizing he needed to remember never to piss his partner off, he calmly pointed out, "Look, I know. We have a chopper following at a distance. Those guys are going to give us live readings every few minutes. At least let the medics bandage you up, and then we'll go after him."

Casting azure eyes towards the ground, she gave into his request.

**********

Moran cut through a field. In the clearing he saw the chopper was still following them. He unbuckled his seat belt and Kerry's. Pulling her over to him, he continued his crazed drive between the trees. As soon as he came out onto another road, he gunned the accelerator.

**********

"Chopper 10, what is your current location?" Johnson spoke into the CB radio.

"We've just come out onto Old Man's Road, east of Fox River. The driver is going at top speed, again. Wait a minute... it looks like he's driving straight into the ravine," the chopper pilot said.

"WHAT?!" Alex cried out. She jumped into the nearest Chevy Caprice, and started it up.

Johnson barely made it into the passenger seat, before his partner ripped out of the area, with his door still open, "Goddamn it Zachary, at least let me close the fucking door!"

The dark-haired woman swerved, quickly, to the right, as Johnson slammed the door shut, "There. You happy?"

His nails dug into the dashboard, "I'm gonna die."

*********

Moran's truck flew over the cliff and plunged down into the rocky water. The explosion could be seen for miles around.

Two figures lay quietly hidden in the underbrush of a cluster of bushes.

Moran had a hand clamped over Kerry's mouth, "You make a sound, and I'll cut out your tongue on the spot." He hissed into her ear.

They got up and Moran began to pull Kerry along, through the dark forest, on an unmarked path that only he knew of.

Kerry's soft bare feet scraped along the many rocks and twigs she couldn't seem to avoid.

After what felt like forever to Kerry, they stopped at an old wooden shack.

Ben unlocked the padlock and pushed the small blonde inside.

The young woman fell, abruptly, onto her hands and knees.

Moran secured the door with a two by four lying across the center of it. Turning around, he caught a glimpse of Kerry's panties, "Get up you little whore!" He snarled.

She quickly straightened up.

He grabbed her by the nape of the neck, and shoved her into the small dark closet. After locking it with a wooden peg in the hinge slot, he went into the kitchen for a beer.

Kerry barely had room to sit down, and as she tried, she began to silently sob. She was coming down from her adrenaline high, and her emotions crashed down upon her.

**********

Zachary and Johnson searched through the fire and wreckage of the pickup truck.

"There's nothing here Zach, and it's difficult to tell inside the cab of the truck with the flames roaring like this. We'll have to wait for the fire department," Johnson observed.

"I know they're around here somewhere. I don't believe he would have killed himself. No way. He has a plan, and I'm going to find it out!" Alex pulled out of the cold water. She yelled over to her partner, "Let's go back up to where the truck flew off!"

On the edge of the cliff, Zachary and Johnson slowly panned the area with their flashlights, checking for any clues available. Nearby, they heard a set of squad cars and a fire engine approaching. Zachary noticed a small area of foliage that had been pressed down. She also came across several freshly broken branches from a nearby bush.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers