All Comments on 'An Erotic Grotesque'

by istanbulnoir

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
no good

what is your intent in writing non-erotic stories put in the wrong catagorie - maybe horror better

istanbulnoiristanbulnoirover 16 years agoAuthor
more negative feedback please...i love it

if my stories upset and annoy commenters such as you, then i must be doing something right. More, more, more...bring it on!

GBJB53GBJB53over 16 years ago
ANONYMOUS

If you select Mature stories, don't expect all 60+ year old women to be "Toned from working out and looking like a 50 year old" like in most of the Mature stories. I enjoyed the story.

yrcatrinyrcatrinalmost 16 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story because I can see my self as the old lady (I mean when I get that old) but where was the non consent or relutance? They both wanted to do it? I really think you'd get good feedback if maybe you posted this in mature adults. But I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not Bad

Yeah, not bad at all. Cannot understand the last person giving you 0. Wonder if he/she can do any better?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I do not find it grotesque

Sexual desire does not always diminish with age and an older woman seeking sex can be very attractive to a younger man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Over 60

I was 36,i brought the drink to her table,over 60,too much makeup,dress too short,she handed me coins, to pay,but dropped all but 2 of them.I got down to pick them up,she swivelled in her chair,her pantyhosed legs open to my view,she looked down as i looked,her legs opening wider,as i stood she smiled.When i finished work,i walked over to her table,she stood and said lets go.We drove to her flat,walked in,she dropped her dress,her bra,her saggy breasts dangling.I took my trousers down,she just sat next to me and took my cock in her mouth,she could suck and before long i could feel my cumm rising and i blasted into her mouth,she took the lot.She got up,pulled her pantyhose down and sat across me and lowered her wet pussy down onto my still hard cock and slowly moved up and down.I stayed hard,she kept continually wetting me and then after about half an hour, she slumped forward,i humped up into her until i came for the second time that night.We drifted off to sleep,then woke,moving,she said stay,it was late,i did.I woke,she was moving on top of me,her pussy to my face.It smelled of sex and cumm,i licked and tongued her,she moaned at me until she orgasmed,wetting my face.She stayed like that for awhile but then slid down to my hard cock,sliding her pussy onto it,i humped up into her but she lifted up and moving my cock back,slowly lowered her bum down onto my cock and when i was all the way in her,she sat up and milked my cock with her tight arse. I tried to move up and down but she kept milking me and my cock finally gave in and what cumm i had left went deep into her arse.My cock softened and plopped out of her and i left her,showered and went home.I often saw her at the club,picking up younger guys,my cock hardened knowing what they were in for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a great story.

Fuck me , that's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely great story

Loved every word and just dreamed as I read the story about amazing sex with mature women. Ladies of great intelligence, dignity, manners, and fond memories they want to remember. You mentioned sagging tits and a smile came across my face. Skin so smooth, warm, touchable, and still very sensitive.

Their passion is still very obvious and even though they don't have the stamina of younger women, their sexuality and desires are still there. There is nothing grotesque here!!!!!

Please write more that are much longer and let us enjoy these wonderful ladies with a broad smile on their face.

sootygirlsootygirlover 6 years ago
🇮🇪Brilliant

A very hot read. Excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useristanbulnoir@istanbulnoir
Eroticism, it may be said, is assenting to life up to the point of death. Georges Bataille. I like to write about the unusual in the usual and the strange in the ordinary. Those are the places where the truth of the erotic is to be found. I write from experience, fantasy a...