An Erotic Week in Paradise Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes." I moaned. "That is unbelievable!"

Mike was sliding in and out very smoothly now, and began to pick up the tempo a little bit while he was doing it. I found that 'my' fucking Steve's cock worked better for me, so he lay still as I rode him, and as Mike timed his inward thrusts with mine. We got into a nice slow going rhythm then, and I was enjoying every 'fucking' minute of it!

Doris soon lay down beside us to watch, and began to finger herself while she did, as well as reaching up to caress my tits, or sometimes reaching in to finger my clit for me while all this was going on. Having my husbands cock inside my ass, Steve's prick inside my cunt, and Doris teasing my breasts and clit was definitely going to end up in a mind-blowing orgasm. I could feel it building deep inside me already, and knew that I wouldn't be able to control or delay the inevitable for much longer. I wasn't sure I even wanted to however, I was simply going along the crest of a gigantic wave that was soon going to come crashing down on top of me. And at the moment, that's all I cared about and wanted to feel. It honestly didn't matter one iota if Mike or Steve came at that point. I hate to admit it, but I was being selfish here, and sensing this utterly fantastic climax building was stirring the Naughty-cunt in me to heights of passion "we'd" never experienced before.

It was weird in another way too. Although Mike was certainly enjoying 'his' fantasy, I was sort of experiencing one of my own, even though I hadn't thought about it before until now. But if "later" if there was to be a later, I now knew in my mind what I wanted to do as well.

I guess I shouldn't have worried about Mike too much anyway, I can always tell when he's getting close, as he starts talking dirty to me, which I love anyway. And it gets me talking dirty then too, which he also loves to hear. But doing it like that with Doris and Steve sitting there was a little unusual for us both, and I wondered if Mike would start cussing and swearing when he started getting close.

"Oh you beautiful little fucking bitch!" Mike seethed through his teeth. He was definitely getting closer to coming now, and it made me all the hotter as well.

"You like fucking my ass you bastard?" I responded. "You like having another man's cock inside my cunt while your fucking my ass? Can you feel his prick inside me?" I was nearly shouting at this point. And was surprised when Steve suddenly joined in on the dirty talk as well.

"Oh fuck yes!" My cock feels so good rubbing up and down against Mike's cock inside your fuck hole!"

Doris was moaning and wailing away lying there beside us. I could hear the juicy noises her own pussy was making as she finger-fucked herself, and continued thumbing and rolling my clitoris around. And though she wasn't casting out any four-letter words like the three of us were, the sounds of her juice-frothy cunt and moaning was more than enough added stimulation added to the cum-stew that was cooking.

"Can you feel this prick in your ass you slut? Do you like what my cock's doing to your fucking asshole?"

"Fuck me you bastard, fuck the shit out of my ass!" I hadn't meant that literally, but Mike's tempo increased suddenly as did Steve's and I simply held on for dear life. I felt the explosion; it took me by complete and total surprise though. Normally it sort of creeps up on me, I feel it coming, and then simply relax and enjoy it as it approaches. This time however, I was just starting to feel good, and then it was like the insides of me burst apart, and all I remember seeing was stars. I honestly don't know what happened for a few seconds after that, I believe I passed out, because even Doris said I began to fall over sideways and she sort of held me up when I did. Mike and Steve both jettisoned a nice healthy load inside me, but I don't remember much of that. If any of it really. About the only thing I do remember is Mike suddenly pulling out entirely, and rubbing his cock on my ass, that's about the first thing I seem to recall.

I rolled off of Steve shortly thereafter. I now knew Mike had certainly cum inside as well as on me. But it wasn't until I felt the semen running out of my cunt that I realized Steve had done so as well.

We took a fairly long break after that. The guys had already come twice this evening already. Poor Doris hadn't even come once yet, but I knew she was building towards the BIG one, and that no doubt we'd all get a spectacular "gush-show" when she did.

We were lounging around back out in the front room by then, and finally Doris asked Steve what it was that 'his' big fantasy was going to be.

Steve was a little hesitant at first to even say anything. And I thought for a moment he'd changed his mind about asking whatever it was that he wanted to do.

"It's really pretty mild in comparison to what we just did in there." He began. But I already felt like this was leading up to something that none of us expected.

"I don't know 'why' this appeals to me, or why I've even imagined it before. And up until now, I never though it would be anything that I would ever even tell anyone about, let alone expect to actually experience it."

Steve paused then thinking. I knew he was still having a tough time trying to figure out away to express what it was that he wanted to do.

"Steve. We're all friends here right? Hell, I've sucked your cock, licked your wife's cunt, been fucked in the ass while you fucked me in my pussy. I don't think that there's anything you can say or do that will shock any of us, right?" I quickly surveyed Mike and Doris, and they both nodded in agreement with me, though Doris was starting to look a little puzzled. Obviously, whatever it was that Steve had been contemplating had never been anything the two of them had ever discussed before.

"OK, Ok, it's really not that big a deal like I said, I just wasn't sure how Mike would react to this. But for some reason, I've always wanted to have Doris jack my cock off and jack off another guys cock at the same time."

"That's it?" Doris questioned totally confused. "That's your big fantasy? Me jacking the two of you off at the same time?"

"Well, that's not quite it entirely actually."

"Now I am confused then, what is it exactly that you mean?"

Once again he paused while trying to sort out all the words and the right way to say it.

"What I want to feel is this…both sucking and jacking, but our cocks side by side. So you are jacking them off together while they're touching, and then sucking them at the exact same time. So they're both in your mouth while your doing it. That's what I meant and have been trying to say."

Steve looked at Mike then. "But if that's something that bothers you, then don't worry about it buddy." He stated firmly. "It's just that, since we were talking so openly and so freely about everything, and as exciting as this whole evening's been, I figured I'd just sort of throw that one out as it were."

I started laughing then. I couldn't help myself. But I also quickly explained. "When we were in the bedroom fucking? You know the one thing that has been 'my' own little secret personal fantasy? You guys are always riding us about seeing two women together; well I've always wanted to do exactly what you just described. And so has Doris, because we've talked about that in the past."

"You're kidding me." Steve said. He looked at his wife then. "Really Doris? You've talked and wondered about doing that?"

"Yes. We just didn't think we'd ever convince the two of you "Macho" guys to go along with it is all."

"What about you Mike?" Doris asked him then. "You have any problems with me sucking and jacking the two of you together with your "macho" dicks touching one another?"

We all laughed then, especially the way Doris had made it sound.

"Fuck no. I'm going to get a nice blowjob-hand job combination out of it, why the hell should I mind?"

Once again we retired back into the bedroom. I was actually quite anxious to watch this. And though I had had a major orgasm, I still felt like I could easily have another nice small one if nothing else.

Steve and Mike climbed up onto the bed and situated themselves so that they basically had their balls pressed up against one another. Doris was kneeling on the floor next to the bed, but in the perfect position to do what she was going to do for them. I crawled up and got close enough to either do it, or simply watch myself. Either way, this was exciting for me too.

"Anytime you want me to pinch hit, I'll be glad to." I offered.

"Maybe we'll do that for some variety." Doris offered. "You wouldn't mind that now would you guys?" She asked.

It was a rhetorical question, didn't need answering.

Doris started off then by once again lubricating their picks up with a little baby oil. She began to hold Mike and Steve's cocks together between her hands, interlocking her fingers around them as though she was holding one giant sized cock. I watched her, taking lessons basically, and coming up with some ideas of my own as well. Doris alternated her stroking methods however, and it was evident that she was going to cover most of the one's I'd come up with anyway. I watched as she went from an inter-finger lock to where she just rubbed their dicks together up and down as well as from side to side with the flat of her hand. The guys were definitely enjoying the stimulation and were busily moaning and groaning already.

"I'm going to try sucking you both now." Doris told them then.

She managed to get most of both of their cock heads in her mouth, though no more than that. She probably accomplished more than I could have. But it was an exciting thing to see her try and do anyway. And once again, both Steve as well as Mike seemed to really be enjoying it. I entered into the fray by reaching underneath their legs and cupping their balls in my hands. So now they were getting sucked off simultaneously as Doris held their pricks together sucking them, while I caressed and folded their nuts in my hands.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." Mike was moaning. And I was surprised. He was already starting to talk dirty and we'd hardly even gotten started here.

"Deb……….." Doris took a moment to breath. "Do be a love and come around behind me and finger my cunt would you?"

Reluctantly I gave up the twin pairs of balls I'd been fooling around with, but was also very anxious to help out a friend in need too. I slipped around behind her, taking one of her breasts in hand as well as slipping a finger up inside her already oozing cunt, and began to softly finger-fuck her pussy for her while she continued jacking and blowing our husbands together.

She stayed doing this for quite sometime. I could tell by the amount of moisture that was beginning to accumulate in my hand and by what was already running down the insides of her legs, that Doris was going to be coming soon as well unless I stopped doing what I was doing to her. But she'd given no indication yet that she wanted me to stop, so I kept going as she did.

Mike was cussing up a storm by now, and I new he only had a few minutes, and Steve was loving every minute of it equally as well, and I thought for sure that he was bound to be close anyway.

All of a sudden Doris quit sucking them and climbed up onto the bed. Before I could even begin to comprehend what it was that she was doing, she had positioned herself with her cunt pointed directly over their two cocks.

"Hold them together for me." She cried. And then suddenly I realized what it was she was about to do, as did Mike and Steve. Neither one of them said anything however, and holding onto their own cocks keeping them together, Doris began to lower herself down on top of them. It took some doing, and I was standing up holding onto her to keep her balanced and from falling over. Somehow, someway, she managed to slip both of their cock-heads inside her together. She couldn't quite manage to fully impale herself, but it was enough to actually see both of their pricks had indeed entered her cunt side by side.

And she was actually fucking them too. Enough so that the stimulation continued, and Steve finally released a load of his jisim into his wife's cunt. He started spurting, grunting and groaning, and his cum-cream sort of back-washed out of Doris's pussy. In the next second, Doris screamed out to me.

"Hold me Deb…for gods sakes hold me!" I was already holding her, but I felt her shaking and quivering uncontrollably then. All of a sudden, her cunt gushed forth so much juice that it blew out Steve and Mike's pricks from inside her pussy. She was raining cum down all over both of them and all over the bed. I thought I'd seen her biggest "cum-gushers" before. I was wrong. This was (and she later said it was) the biggest wettest climax she'd ever had. We all realistically guessed afterwards that she easily sprayed what would have amounted to a full cup or more of juice. Now I know that doesn't sound like a lot at first, but try filling a cup up and then pouring it on the bed while your sitting there. Because that's exactly the way it looked and sounded. It was the most marvelous thrilling thing I had ever seen.

Even after the initial "gush" had expelled itself from her pussy, she continued to spit little sprays, little squirts of her cream out afterwards. But then she too fell over sideways onto the bed, totally drained and totally exhausted.

Mike hadn't cum yet, but he'd been damn close. I took care of that in a hurry by jumping on top of him and sliding him deep up inside me. We came together almost instantly. I felt his cum release inside me which triggered my own orgasm. It was nice fucking my own husband at that moment, sharing something so very special as all this had been (and would still continue on to be) was the most perfect moment that any of you could ever possibly experience. Though I sincerely hope you all do someday, at least once.

We crashed after that. It had been an extremely intense and totally satisfying evening together.

Though we had several more days, and certainly spent time together after this as well enjoying one another, surprisingly, we spent more time along together with our own spouses than we did in a mutually enjoyable foursome. Mike and I traded beds one night so Doris and Steve could have a night together alone in the big bed, just as we did. Our last night, we did spend fucking and sucking each other. Doris and I did a nice fun "69" for the guys, but beyond that, I have pretty much descriptively described in adequate detail without trying to repeat myself too much of the wonderfully erotic and sensuous moments we all shared and enjoyed.

We finally left the Island Paradise to return their together again in a couple of years. I'm not even sure we'll be able to repeat the intensity and the enjoyment we all shared. But I know we'll have fun trying.

Mike and I ended our own little fantasy vacation on the red-eye flight back to the states. I was nervous about actually having intercourse, but I did give him a nice blowjob while everyone else was sleeping.

Oh, by the way. Does that count as qualifying for membership in the mile high club? Mike says no.

Maybe next time then.

12