An Error in Judgment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers

When she didn't reply, Michael pulled her hair harder, causing her to whimper in pain. "Do you understand?" he repeated, his voice tense.

"Yes." Courtney whispered fearfully.

"I own you now." Michael said. "When I tell you to come here, you will come here. And you will give yourself to me. Got it?" He questioned, forcefully.

"Michael..." Courtney started, but Michael ripped her head backwards even further.

"Do you understand?" He asked, angrily.

"What about my husband?" she asked quietly. "You know I'm married."

"You tell him that I own you." He demanded. "Understand?"

Courtney closed her eyes. "Yes." She whispered. She would never come back here once she was free. She would run away from Michael. She would never tell anyone what happened. This would be an error in judgment. Nothing more.

"Good girl." Michael said, releasing her hair. He shoved her over onto all fours before getting onto his knees behind her. He leaned over her shoulder, and whispered in her ear. "Your fear turns me on. Do you want to feel how hard it makes me?"

Before Courtney could respond, Michael drove himself into her from behind. She collapsed forward, screaming out in pain as he grabbed her hips and began thrusting rapidly into her. "Louder." He growled at her as she continued panting and whimpering in pain. "I know you like it."

He shoved her face down against the cold concrete as he continued slamming himself into her. "Oh fuck." He groaned as he drilled her. "Fuck yes."

He worked her hips against him as he pushed deeper. Courtney cried out again, feeling the familiar feeling of release building within her. She moaned lustfully as he pushed her to the edge. "Louder. Scream for me, Courtney." He groaned as he continued working her over. As she lost control, she screamed out, digging her nails into the concrete.

"Yes, Courtney..." He moaned as he enjoyed her loss of control. She collapsed onto the floor in front of Michael. "I didn't say I was done with you yet." He growled at her. Tears stung at her eyes as she tried to regain her composure. She was still fighting herself over the fact that she was reacting this way. That it seemed as if she couldn't stop if she wanted to.

"Michael..." she pleaded. "Please."

"Shut up." He snapped at her. "I told you, you're mine now. To do with as I see fit." The anger rose in his voice as he continued. "You're here until I tell you that you can go." He reached out, flipping her over onto her back. He pinned her against the floor.

He stared down at her angrily as she struggled against him. "Give up already, Courtney." He snarled.

"I want to go home, Michael." She said, her voice hollow. "Please."

"I'm not done with you yet." He said, an evil smile creeping across his face. His eyes flickered excitedly as he watched her fear increase. "How do I want to take you next?"

Courtney shuddered as he stared at her. "Please" she begged, her voice on the verge of tears. "Don't."

Michael stood up, releasing Courtney. As she sat up, he looked at her excitedly. "I know..." his voice trailed off. He reached forward and grabbed her by the shoulders, pulling her to stand in front of him. He kissed her again, hard. She still resisted. It frustrated him. He slapped her, causing her to gasp in pain at the assault.

"Stop resisting." He growled. "Got it?"

Courtney nodded quietly.

"Good." He snapped.

He pulled her through the utility room where he had taken her into a partially finished living area. He pushed her down onto a futon. He fastened her wrists to the corners, and then tied her ankles as well. She was completely helpless, naked, spread across the futon before him.

He stared at her excitedly. "Right where I want you." He said darkly. He watched Courtney pull against the bindings and chuckled. "Not going to work, sweetheart."

"Michael, please..." she pleaded. "Please don't do this." Her voice was tearful as she begged him to stop.

He stepped forward, kneeling on the edge of the futon between her open legs. "If you're a good girl, when I finish with you, I'll let you go." He started. "But if you fight me...if you resist at all..."his voice dropped, causing Courtney to shudder at his sinister tone, "You're not going anywhere."

She whimpered as he reached out, touching her legs. She winced at his touch. "I'm going to take my time, Courtney." He promised as he slowly continued touching her all over. As he touched her breasts, she closed her eyes and whimpered.

"Oh come on," Michael taunted. "You like it, don't lie." He leaned forward and kissed her again. It was hard, cold. She did her best to not resist him, but she wasn't reciprocating. He began moving lower, kissing her neck. She shuddered and gasped as he found the spot on her neck that always turned her on. He chuckled softly as he continued. She whimpered as he moved to her breasts. He took each one in turn, biting gently at first, picking up intensity as he continued. He felt Courtney tugging at the bindings as she writhed beneath him.

"I told you that you liked it." He whispered. He felt her begin to shake as he relentlessly teased her. His hands moved lower, between her legs. She gasped as he slowly fingered her again.

"Mine." He breathed into her ear. "Yes?"

"Yes." Courtney whispered. Her mind was racing. She wanted to scream at him to stop, to let her go, but at the same time, she wanted him. She was so worked up she couldn't think straight.

He continued teasing her slowly, watching her hungrily as she continued to move beneath him. He could feel his cock twitching. He wanted her now. He couldn't wait any longer.

Without hesitation, he slid into Courtney in one swift motion, burying his hard shaft deep inside of her. She cried out as she struggled to keep from losing control immediately. She moaned as he pumped in and out of her slowly, as if he were savoring her. It was torture. She battled against her mind and body at the same time, losing both battles.

Michael groaned as he felt her throbbing around him. "I told you." He groaned. "You like to be fucked, don't you?"

Courtney nodded. She was panting. She couldn't believe she was wanting it so badly. She had said no, she wasn't attracted to him at all. She didn't want him. He used her fear against her. He forced her against her will, restrained her, rendered her completely helpless and now here she was, moaning, wet, and panting, practically begging for him to do whatever he wanted.

"I can't hear you." He growled.

"Yes." Courtney moaned.

He began thrusting deeper. Courtney cried out as the first orgasm rolled over her. Michael groaned, taking her loss of control as a sign to begin pounding her harder. He was fucking her hard, listening to her screams, mixed between pain and pleasure as he drove himself into her. She shook uncontrollably as he kept pushing.

As he felt her second orgasm starting, he dug his fingers into her hips, pulling her back against him as hard as he could as she cried out again. He watched her, her eyes closed as she strained against the bindings, her blonde hair covering her face as she leaned her head back over the edge of the futon.

"You are such a slut." He growled as he continue thrusting into her. "Who owns you? Whose slut are you?" he snapped as he dug his fingers into her hips.

"Yours!" Courtney wailed breathlessly as she struggled to keep from losing it again.

"Don't you ever forget that." He snapped again, drilling her. He groaned as his cock spasmed, sending his load deep inside of her. The feeling of him pulsing deep inside of her was too much for Courtney to take and she moaned as her third climax hit her. She convulsed and shook around Michael, her voice a near shriek as she cried out.

He pulled out and stood there watching her. She was still panting, gasping for breath, shaking and pulling against the bindings. "Good girl." He said darkly. He untied her, and left her alone momentarily as he grabbed her clothes from the utility room. When he came back, she was sitting on the edge of the futon, rubbing her wrists.

He grabbed her by the chin, pulling her up to look at him. "I mean it, Courtney. You are mine. If you try to hide from me, I will find you." He growled before kissing her hard. "And you will tell no one what happened here today... or you will regret it."

Courtney nodded. "Okay." Her voice was hollow. She was completely terrified of this man.

He tossed her clothes at her. "Get dressed, and then come upstairs." He turned and walked away.

By the time Courtney had come upstairs, Michael stood in the living room, holding her phone. Courtney's eyes went wide as she saw him flipping through photos and texts. "I've added my number in here. And I have yours. When I call or text you, you had better respond. I know where to find you." He warned, ominously. "And trust me, I will."

"Give me my phone, Michael." Courtney demanded. "You don't have any reason to be looking through it."

Michael looked at her angrily. "Oh, but I do." He snarled. "I own you, remember?" He looked at her, anger flashing across his face. "I do have to say," he started, pausing to look at her, "that you have some wonderful friends. You wouldn't want anything to happen to any of them, would you?" He threatened, leaning close to her as he handed her phone back to her.

Courtney's eyes widened. "You wouldn't. You don't even know where to find them." She started defensively as she took her phone.

"I would." Michael replied. "And I know more than you think, Courtney. I've been researching you for quite some time... It's only a couple hours in the car to get there." His tone was sinister as he looked at her. His dark eyes seemed to pierce through her. "Consider that when you think about running from me."

Courtney looked at him in shock. She started to shake as fear crept over her again. It threatened to paralyze her where she stood. "How?" Courtney asked. "I have everything locked down... I check everything to make sure it's secure."

"There are ways to get around those security features, Courtney. "Your Facebook albums were interesting. You've changed quite a bit in the last few years."

Courtney's eyes widened as she looked at him. "You're evil. Pure evil."

"Now Courtney," Michael started, "Let's not end the day so badly." He looked at her curiously. "What would Hailey think?" He asked darkly. "How do you think she would react to being tied up and violated? Or your friend Andrew? Don't you think it'd kill him to be helpless while I ravaged you in front of him?"

Courtney felt like she could faint. "You... you're insane." She whispered. "Leave them out of this."

"Let alone Dylan..." Michael taunted menacingly. "How do you think he'd react to find his pretty, faithful little wife all tied up and begging for mercy when he came home one night?"

The color drained from her face as she looked at him, panicked. "You wouldn't..." she trailed off, stammering to find words at his threat. "You couldn't."

"You'd be wise not to test me, Courtney." He warned, leaning close to her. "Otherwise you'll see just how far I will go."

Her green eyes were wide with terror as she stared at him. "Michael..." she trailed off, looking down at the floor.

"Put your coat on." He ordered, handing it back to her. "You can go. But remember what I said."

Courtney nodded as she looped her scarf around her neck and zipped her coat. As she walked out of Michael's house, the cold February air stung her eyes, causing the tears that were already threatening to fall to hasten their trip down her cheeks.

She got into her car and drove away as quickly as she could. When she got home, she was thankful to be alone. Dylan wouldn't be home from work for another few hours. She went upstairs, and climbed into the shower. She stood under the hot water, tears streaming down her face. She leaned against the wall of the shower for a few minutes, trying to convince herself that the past two hours was nothing more than a horrible nightmare.

When she got out of the shower, after drying her hair and dressing herself, she picked up her phone on the nightstand. She had a text message.

"Remember."

It was Michael. She instantly felt fear as she stared at it a moment before deleting it. She closed her eyes and slipped the phone into her pocket before heading downstairs.

A moment later, she heard her phone again. She looked at it nervously. "Don't hide, Courtney. I will find you."

She deleted the message. Her phone promptly beeped again with another message. "Answer me."

Courtney sighed and looked at her phone. "Fine." She replied.

Her phone rang a moment later. She answered it silently.

"Oh Courtney," he sighed. "If you're being so difficult already, just imagine how much trouble you're going to be in the next time you're here."

"There isn't going to be a next time, Michael." Courtney snapped. "It's not going to happen again."

"You're wrong, Courtney." Michael replied. "I own you now. I will have you again if I have to come get you myself." His tone was ominous.

"No..." Courtney squeaked, her voice losing its edge.

"Yes, Courtney." He affirmed. "You are mine. I will see you again soon. And if you tell anyone about this, you will regret it."

He ended the call, leaving Courtney sitting there, holding her phone with tears running down her cheeks as she panicked. "What have I gotten myself into?" she said aloud as she deleted the call and the messages.

She knew it would only be a matter of time before Michael came calling again. She didn't know how she would handle it when he did. She was afraid to think of what he would have in store for her, and what he would be capable of if he refused.

Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers
12