An Evening Of New Pleasures

Story Info
A couple tries D/s play.
3.7k words
4.68
30.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers

This story contains D/s themes. If you are not into spankings, bondage, anal play on men, and a woman taking control of a man and having him do what she wants, you should not proceed any further! You've been warned! If you don't mind such things, then please, read on!

******

Their evening of "new pleasures" started simply enough that morning. They had both just gotten out of the shower and were in the process of dressing. He had only gotten as far as putting his shirt on, and she could see his cock peeking out from underneath. Walking up to him, she reached her hand out and gave it a few slow strokes. His cock stirred in her hands, and she knew she had awakened it. She looked up at him and smiled, and he grinned back at her. She giggled as she let it go and went back to getting ready.

"Are you going to finish what you started?" He asked her.

She smiled playfully at him as she shook her head no.

“Well then, I guess I’ll just take matters into my own hands then!” He said as he did just that.

She walked back over to him and watched a moment, and then she was leading him into the bathroom, making him stand so his cock was over the sink.

“I want you to stand there and stroke it. Shoot your cum in the sink for me.” She told him.

He looked at her questioningly, “Why do you want me to stand here and do it?”

She only looked back at him firmly and said, “Just do it for me!”

So he obeyed her. She stood watching as he began to stroke himself slowly at first, and then increased the speed of his hand a bit. She watched him intently, admiring the way he looked. The way his ass was so round and firm.

“You have such a nice ass hon.” She informed him. Then the feeling overtook her. She had to spank his ass.

She walked over to her dresser and picked her brush up and walked back over to him. Using her brush, she gave a hard whack to his ass. He let out a cry when the brush made contact to his ass, but his stroking did not falter, nor did he speak out. It was as if a certain mood had overcome them both, and they just went with it.

She brought the brush down on his ass again, and still he kept stroking. She was beginning to get turned on by this small playful act, and she gave him a few hard smacks quickly in succession. She loved the sound the brush made when it made contact with his ass, and she loved the sound of him crying out in a mix of surprise, pain, and pleasure.

Amazed to feel that a wetness had actually started to form between her legs, she smiled to herself with the thought of what this was doing to her. She was loving this. His ass was becoming a nice shade of red from the spankings, and he continued to stroke himself as she kept up with her task. The fact that he seemed to be enjoying it and didn’t stop her only got her all the more worked up.

Alas, the phone rang, and he had to answer it. After he was done with the phone call, they had to leave as the day was getting late and they had things to do. So they were forced to stop the “fun” they were having.

“There will be more of that later tonight.” She informed him.

“Oh really?” He raised his eyebrow questioningly to her.

“Yes.” Was all she said with a hint of a grin on her face, and nothing more was said on the matter.

~ ~ ~

All the rest of that day, she thought about the possibilities, and she teased him throughout the day about it. Later that evening after dinner, they went to an adult shop and ended up leaving with a couple of movies. They had actually gone in looking for bondage rope, but the store didn’t have any.

After leaving the adult store, they headed over to a local department store where they looked for rope there. They were in luck, and found some nice nylon rope that would work for what they had in mind. She started to get excited as thoughts and visions filled her head with what she would do to him, and she couldn’t wait to get him home to make those thoughts a reality. He seemed excited as well, and more than willing to play her little slave for the night.

Once home, they hopped in the shower and played with themselves for one another, but she didn’t stay in for very long. She was far too ready to tie him up and have her way with him, and she didn’t want to focus too much of their playing in the shower. She gave his cock a few strokes and kissed him deeply before stepping out of the shower to dry off. He stepped out soon after her and began to dry off as well. While he was doing that, she went into the bedroom and slipped into a black negligee and nothing else. She came back to stand in front of the bathroom door just as he was finishing up, and informed him that he was to remain naked.

She led him out to the living room and grabbed hold of the office chair, rolling it to the middle of the room, and commanded him to kneel on it. His knees were planted on the seat, his chest facing the chair, and his perfect ass was jutting out for her. She picked up one piece of rope and tied his left ankle to the chair, then the right one. She made sure that he couldn’t get his feet loose (not easily anyway) and then she tied his wrists to the arms of the chair, once again making sure that he could not get loose easily.

He was left there, waiting for her. Completely at her mercy. She left the room to go collect all the toys that she wanted to use on him, and once she had them all picked out, she headed back out to where he was. She knelt down behind him, and reaching her hand out, she ran it over his ass then gave it a hard smack. He let out a startled cry, but only a little one. She picked up her brush that she had brought out to use. She ran her hand lightly over his ass first before bringing the brush down hard on his firm ass.

He let out a louder cry than the first one, and she chuckled lightly as she said, “That’s better!”

The brush came down hard again on his ass, and he let out another cry that was a mix of pain and pleasure. The beginning stages of redness were beginning to form on his buns, but she was not satisfied. She wanted to see it much more red than what it was. She brought the brush down hard again and again, alternating from one cheek to the other. She paused in her paddling to admire her work, loving the nice color his ass was turning.

She put the brush down and picked up the feather toy she had brought out, and ran it over the bottom of his feet, and then up his legs to his ass, letting it trail softly over all the red areas. Putting the feather down then in favor for her hand, she traced her fingers lightly over the redness, and then suddenly slapped his ass a couple of times. She leaned forward so that she could run her tongue over the redness, and she could feel the heat radiating from his ass. She became consumed with running her tongue over his ass, feeling and tasting the heat from where her hand had been moments ago.

The desire and excited ness she felt was evident from the wetness that had begun to form and overrun from her sex. She could feel drops of her juices landing on her inner thighs, and her negligee was becoming wet from making contact with her skin there. She stood up then and turned the chair a bit so that his hand was near her sex. Taking hold of his hand, she placed it under her negligee and pressed it against her wet opening.

“Feel that?! See how excited you’re making me?!” She half questioned, half exclaimed.

All he could do was moan out for an answer.

She let his hand go, turned the chair back and dropped to her knees behind his ass again. She picked the brush back up and in a fury, brought it down hard several times. He cried out almost more in pain than pleasure, but she took care of the pain by licking the redness again. Then her mouth was moving down to his balls, and she began to lap at them hard and quickly. Her tongue moved towards his perineum, and she gave that area plenty of attention before moving her tongue closer to his tight little hole. She was completely filled with lust and unable to get enough of licking him all over his cheeks, scrotum and the area around his anus.

She pulled away then, looking at his tight hole, and decided that she had to fuck it. She grabbed the blue dildo that she had brought out, and lubed it up well before slowly sliding it into his ass. He let out a little moan as the head of the dildo first entered him, and then a gasp as she slid it all the way in. She began to fuck him at a nice speed and to smack his as now and then, until he started to almost cry out. She could tell it was too much for him, at least for the time being. She removed the dildo slowly from him and massaged the outside of his hole and balls to try and make him feel more comfortable. Once he was moaning in a pleasant way again, she grabbed the anal plug that she had brought out with all the other toys, lubed it up, and slowly slid one section in at a time until he was comfortable with having all of it in him.

She stood back to admire the view for a moment and said, “I still don’t think that ass is red enough. I think we can do much better than this!”

He let out a half moan, half cry as she turned to pick her brush back up. He had not said one word in all of this time. He had not asked her to stop at any point. The only time was when the dildo seemed to be a bit uncomfortable yet for him, and she could tell by his moans and cries that it was too much, so she had stopped using it on him. But, with all that had happened thus far, he had not asked her to stop or for her to untie him and let him up. So, she stepped forward with brush in hand, and after running her fingers lightly over his cheeks and admiring the way he held the plug so firmly in his ass, she began to spank his ass with the brush again. He almost seemed to raise is ass up more to meet each blow that she brought down with the brush. She smiled at this, and was very pleased that he was turning out to be such a good slave.

Pausing in her spankings, she grabbed the base of the plug and pulled it out a little, and then slid it back in. She did this a few times, and he began to pump his hips back to meet each of the thrusts of the plug sliding back in. His cock was hard as a rock, and a long string of precum was trailing down from his slit to the chair. She felt her pussy begin to throb as she spotted the precum and her excited ness was increasing as she slowly slid the plug in and out of him.

She pushed the plug all the way back in again and began to spank his ass once more. Then she paused in the spankings and ran her fingers lightly over the red areas, making sure to give him a break now and then from the spankings. Giving him just the right amount of pleasure and pain combined.

He was bucking his hips more, and she knew he was ready for the dildo now. She pulled the anal plug slowly all the way out of his ass, and slid the dildo in slowly to take it’s place. Yes, he was more than ready for the dildo now. She began to fuck him slowly at first, but then the urge over came her and she couldn’t help but begin to really ram it in him hard and fast. She picked her brush up, and pausing in her fucking, she gave him several whacks.

“I want that ass beat red and sore enough that you will feel it every time you sit down tomorrow!” She told him and gave him a few more hard smacks to prove she meant it.

He moaned and cried out as she continued to assault his ass both with the dildo and the brush at the same time. At one point, she shoved the dildo all the way in and told him to clench his ass around it and not let go.

“If you let it fall out, you will be punished more than what you could ever imagine!” She told him.

He held it in, and she proceeded to smack at his ass playfully. First one cheek and then the other, testing him to see if he could hold the dildo in with the muscles of his anus and nothing else. He did not disappoint her. She was so turned on now that she knew she had to put him to some good use. She removed the dildo from his ass and set both it and the brush down.

“I’m going to untie you now, but you are still under my control. If you disobey, I will paddle you harder than I have so far.” She advised him, then continued, “Once you’re untied, I want you to get off the chair and get on all fours on the floor. You will stay there and keep quiet and you will not move.” She said firmly to him.

She left the rope tied around his limbs and untied the other ends from the chair. He obeyed and did as she had commanded him to do, getting down on all fours on the floor. She used his back as a portable table and placed all the toys on him. A few items she stuck in his mouth and made him hold with his teeth. Once she had everything gathered up and on his back, she grabbed the two ropes from his feet and brought them up underneath his body. She grabbed the two ropes from his wrists as well, and then she proceeded to walk in front of him, using the ropes as a leash and making him crawl behind her.

They made their way to the bedroom, her leading in front with ropes in hand, and him following behind on hands and knees, never protesting once and keeping quiet, just as a good pet should do. Once in the bedroom, she commanded him to get up on the bed and lay on his back spread eagle, and she tied his hands and feet to the corners of the bed.

Once she had him tied securely to the bed, she got up on the bed herself and positioned herself over his face. She lowered herself suddenly onto his face, pressing her wet opening down on his mouth and nose. He hungrily began to lap at her sex, and she pressed herself down on his face as much as she could.

“Yes! Lick it all up! That’s a good boy!” She praised him.

He let out a barely audible moan in response and lapped at her greedily.

She continued to fuck his face, pressing down hard and then raising up to give him air. Then she was pushing down again, riding his mouth and tongue fiercely.

Leaning forward, she grabbed the butt plug that was laying on the bed, and shoved it all the way in him. He tried to bring his legs up to open them wider, so he could accept the plug more easily, but was only able to open them slightly due to the ropes that bound him.

She continued to ride his face hard, almost suffocating him with her pussy. She reached her hand forward and took hold of his cock, which had remained rock hard for her the whole time. She leaned forward and pressed the head of his cock to her nipple, rubbing his precum all over the nipple. First one, and then the other, making sure both her nipples were coated good with his precum. She sat up then and backed off his face. Leaning down, she shoved her nipple towards his mouth. He opened his mouth hungrily and brought his head up, trying desperately to take her tit in his mouth. She teased him, pulling away a bit and laughed at his struggling.

“You want this?” She asked as she grabbed her breast harder.

“Uh-HUH!” He moaned excitedly.

She leaned back down and allowed the nipple to be sucked into his mouth.

“Yes! That’s a good boy! Lick it clean! Lick all of it up!” She exclaimed with a moan to him. “Now the other one!” She said as she offered him her other nipple.

He licked at it with much pleasure and then said, “More!” after all traces of him had been cleaned by his tongue.

“You want more? You like that, don’t you?” She asked him.

“Yes!” He answered in a pleading way.

She bent back down and grabbed his cock again, rubbing the tip onto her nipples. Making sure they were coated well with his precum, and while she coated her nipples, she grinded her pussy into his face, making him lap and eat at her again. She sat up then and moved back behind his head, leaning her breasts down so that he could suck from them again. He did so happily, raising his head up as best he could to get to them.

“What a good boy you are.” She said to him again in a proud voice.

She straddled his face again and had him eat her more. Leaning down, she began to lick and suck on his cock. She became hungry herself, and couldn’t get enough of him. She took all of him in her mouth, licking greedily at his opening. They continued on this way, and then she couldn’t resist any longer, she had to feel his cock buried in her. She moved forward, and slowly lowered herself onto him. He moaned out as her sex enveloped him, and he tried with all his might to thrust his hips up, but the ropes did their job well at restraining him.

Up and down, and fast and hard, she began to ride him. Her hand reached down and her fingers pressed on her clit, beginning to rub it in a fast circular motion. It wasn’t long before she felt the sweet release nearing. She increased the speed of her fingers, and began to ride him even faster. Then it came. She kept on for a moment as her orgasm came upon her, and then she paused in everything as the feeling washed over her. She picked back up then with her rubbing of her clit and thrusting down on his cock, riding the pleasure out till it ebbed away completely.

She was off of him then, her mouth going hungrily for his cock again. She started to stroke him and suck him quickly, wanting him to give her his fluids. She wanted to feel him releasing his nectar on her face and in her mouth. It only took a little bit of her stroking his cock, twisting her hand up after her mouth and sucking the length of his shaft and head, before he suddenly tensed up and moaned out. There it was then, his cum landing on her cheek, on her chin, and in her mouth.

Continuing to stroke and suck him, she smiled to herself as he shuddered over and over. When she was sure that he was completely spent, she sat up and turned around so that her face was over his. Leaning down, she opened her mouth and let his cum fall onto his own lips.

“Have a taste of yourself.” She said to him.

He jumped a little as it hit his mouth, and before he had a chance to react, the cum had already entered his mouth. He swallowed it like a good pet, and did not spit any of it out.

“Good boy!” She praised him again.

She got up then and left him like that to go clean up in the bathroom. A bit of cum was on his mouth, his cock was going limp with traces of cum still there as well, and he was still tied up and helpless. After she was done cleaning up, she grabbed a towel and began to clean first his cock, and then his face. Once he was clean, she began to undo the ropes.

Once the last rope was untied, the Mistress receded back in her. She was again his loving wife, and not the controlling dominant person that she had been for the last hour or so. They didn’t talk much about it that eve, except to say that they both enjoyed it very much and would love to play that way some other time again.

Taking her in his arms, he held her tight against him, and she succumbed to his embrace. They both fell asleep that way. Both happy and content, and pleased that they had decided to try this new form of pleasure.

Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers