All Comments on 'An Evening Of New Pleasures'

by Ember Faye

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BeckmanBeckmanover 19 years ago
An Evening of New Pleasures indeed

Another exciting, dynamic story by Ms Faye. She took the reader from just a tease of what was to come, to the rising anticipation, to the tension-relieving climax and finally to a comforting and loving ending. This is the first story I've read of this particular genre and I've found it to be quite exciting. It's also good to see an author such as Ember setting the bar in varying the type of work she submits. Great job Ms Faye, and I'm sure we'll all be clamoring for more.

Legendary ChildLegendary Childover 19 years ago
Great Story Em

I loved this story, the details, the graphic way she put wrote it. You can tell she actually put heart behind it. Em is so creative, and I was fortuante enough to see the story as it was intended. Keep up the great work Em!

LoudFastHarleyLoudFastHarleyover 19 years ago
Wow!

Yet another fantastic story from Ember. Thanks so much for putting in all the time and effort. It was WELL worth it. Totally got me excited

Wynter BlissWynter Blissover 19 years ago
Hot, consensual bondage!!

While I'm not usually a big fan of bondage stories this story was about a consensual evening between husband and wife... and it was HOT! The slow build of sexual tension set the pace bringing the reader along for the ride only to arrive at the explosive climax of both the writer and story. I'm impressed with Ms. Faye's writing ability and look forward to reading more stories from her in the future. She is a wonderful addition to all the great writers here at Lit!

Stephanie789456Stephanie789456over 19 years ago
Excellent story

really good story....very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love it

Very hot Ember!

love2love2over 19 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

This is one hot story. Very well told. Had me wishing I was your husband after the 2nd paragraph. Loved the pics. They went well with the story. Don't stop writing.

BraussieBraussieover 19 years ago
All that talent and a squirter too.

You are quite amazing, Shame Im half way around the world.

StyxmanStyxmanover 2 years ago

Wow, I'm exhausted (in the best way) from imagining receiving every spank and breathtaking sensation that you administered. You satisfied my every kinky desire. I'd melt for you. You're a maestro of pleasure and pain. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmber Faye@Ember Faye
Just a geeky gamer gal. Use to have the writing bug when I was younger. Haven't had it for a long time. I hope you enjoy the erotica I wrote when I was younger!