An Extra Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What brings you here, cats?"

Lily didn't really know him, so I answered. "You could probably guess. We're homeless."

"And?"

This was a major disappointment. I could already see that he was going to make fun of us. We hadn't really prepared for this conversation, and I now realized that this had been a bad idea. My plan was to move in with Joe until we could find a better place to live, but I now remembered that he had been a loner all his life. He probably didn't feel like suddenly taking two stray cats under his wing.

"We don't have any family, Joe. We have nowhere to go."

"And you're expecting me to let you stay here?"

I looked down and sighed. He knew that this was why we were here. He had been expecting this to happen for a week now. I quietly nodded, and when he gazed at Lily, she nodded too.

"Why would I do this, now?"

"You told me you cared, Joe. I know you have room in your house, and we can take care of some of the housework if you want." I knew I was rambling, but I was also desperate. He really was our only hope at this moment. From the look on his face, I could tell that he was getting interested. Or, more accurately, he was now showing the interest that had been there all along.

"That's it?" I turned my head to look at Lily, and it seemed like she was about to start crying again, but she nodded briefly. We both understood what Joe wanted, and more importantly, we were both willing to give him this. I looked at him again, fidgeted nervously in my seat, and sighed.

"We'll work for you, too. You know..." I hesitated, but he finished my sentence.

"Sexual favours?"

The way he said this sounded so dumb, but I nodded. Sexual favours. It wasn't new anymore to me, but I had the feeling that he was going to expect this from Lily, too. This was soon confirmed.

"Both of you?"

Again, I looked at Lily. She simply nodded, and spoke for the first time. "I can also model for you if you want." The pain in her voice nearly made me pull her into my arms again. What Lily had said to me during the past days had been nothing but reassuring, white lies. She was now in the situation that I had been in, and she was reacting just as emotionally.

Joe stood up now, and walked over to us. He was standing before us, looking down at us and clearly checking both of us out. "You are both very beautiful. Twins, right?"

We nodded simultaneously.

"You can stay here, but I will expect you to do as I say at all times."

I smiled faintly, and nodded once more. What he said next blew my mind, but again, it clearly showed that he had prepared for this.

"Please take off your clothes. You will be naked when you're inside."

Ironically, I smiled again, but I wasn't really amused. I just couldn't help thinking that it was funny how he was adopting a rule we had had for years in our own household. It would technically not make a difference for us, but with him around, there would be constant exposure and humiliation.

"When you're ready, I'll take you to your room."

Lily and I both sat quietly for several seconds, and looked at each other with big eyes that screamed for help. We couldn't do anything though, and I took initiative. My hands grabbed the hem of my t-shirt, and I slowly pulled it upwards, taking it off without wasting too much time. My bra was modest and I was reluctant to take it off. Instead, I bought some time and began taking off my jeans. Lily watched me the entire time, and finally peeled off her sweater. When I looked at her, sitting in just a tight tank top, I could see that she hadn't put on a bra, so there were extra difficulties for her. I now sat in just my panties and bra, and Joe was doing nothing to hide the fact that he enjoyed watching us. I gave Lily a quick nod, and reached behind my back to unclasp my bra, before letting it slide off of my arms.

The living room wasn't as warm as the drawing studio, and my nipples immediately hardened. There was no way Joe could not notice; my nipples are large when they stand up, and he was very obviously staring at my breasts.

Lily now took off her top, and I could see that the temperature had the same effect on her nipples. Additionally, I could see goose bumps on her arms, but this probably had to do with the anxiety too. I lifted my ass a bit and slid off my panties, and Lily eventually did the same, taking off her jeans and panties in one go. I grabbed our discarded clothes and folded them neatly, before looking at Joe again. He was now smiling very contently, his eyes going back and forth between Lily and myself. I don't think he ever looked at our faces.

"I'll show you your room now." He stood up, and walked to the door.

I quickly stuffed the pile of clothes into one of my bags, and followed him with Lily in my wake. We must have looked ridiculous; stark naked, with two heavy bags, following a clothed man who was doing nothing to help us.

Again, I could see that he had prepared for this day. Our bedroom was large, and completely tidy. The furniture looked antique, the classic wooden kind. The bed seemed old but felt soft when I placed my hand on it, and I was pleasantly surprised. Joe was obviously enjoying our nudity and didn't care for our embarrassment at all, but other than that, he was nice. He didn't waste any time though, for before we could get settled, he already proceeded to the next subject.

"Can you two cook?"

"I can," Lily truthfully replied.

Joe nodded and looked at me, probably hoping for the same answer. I shook my head though.

"Lily always cooks."

I could prepare a simple meal, but nothing spectacular, and I didn't think a rich man such as Joe would have been satisfied with my cooking skills. He was glad that Lily offered herself though, and he took her to the kitchen to show her around. I didn't need to follow, but I felt I had to, for my sister. I didn't want Joe to use the kitchen table for anything other than kitchen related things, after all.

He told Lily what he wanted to eat that night, and she got the message. Lily started checking his fridge for supplies, but when I wanted to join and help her, Joe told me not to. Apparently, he had different plans with me.

"Did you two have a garden?"

"No, we lived in an appartment."

"Have you ever done any gardening?"

I nodded now. "We used to have a garden at our mother's house."

"Viona, I want you to do some work outdoors. Come with me."

This was no surprise to me. Although it was rather cold outside, I wasn't allowed to put on any clothes, so I was holding my arms crossed over my chest and shivering madly while he showed me around the garden. It was unbelievably large, but he comforted me by telling me that he had a gardener. We walked further into his land, and indeed, there was a gardener at work. When he turned away from his work to face us, his eyes opened wide in shock. He gawked at me for several seconds, and in an act of pride that was rebellious to my own inhibitions, I did not cover myself up. He could stare straight at my hairless slit, and although I had my arms crossed over them, he could see most of my breasts. I was too busy being angry to feel any embarrassment at all.

"Markus, Viona will occasionally help you from now on."

I sighed softly, but nodded at him. Judging from his name, he was German, and when he held out his hand to shake mine, I glared at him with dagger eyes. He was inadvertently making me move my arm away from my chest, and although this insulted me deeply, I lowered my hand to shake his. Because of the stare I was giving, he quickly realized what he had done. In hindsight it seemed like he hadn't done this intentionally. He was suddenly nervous, and shook my hand without looking down at my body a single time, then turned his head to face Joe again.

"Just let her help you with what you are doing. She can stop when your shift is over." Without saying anything further, Joe turned and walked away.

I felt horrible, but Markus seemed to be friendly. I concluded that his earlier mistake had indeed been a moment of stupidity. He told me that he had been weeding, which relieved me; a simple task where my claws came in very handy. Markus began explaining what I had to do, but when I dropped my arms to my sides and he saw me shivering, he paused.

"Why are you not wearing any clothes?"

I spoke softly, "It's complicated. I don't want to do this but he makes me."

I had not nearly given him a sufficient explanation, but all my worries about Markus were erased when he took off the sleeveless jacket he had been wearing. He had obviously seen me shivering in the cold, and although my legs and arms would still be naked, this was an incredibly nice gesture from him. I put it on, and immediately felt more comfortable. He had deliberately allowed me to cover up my nudity, when he could have enjoyed the show instead. I suddenly felt emotional, but it was the good kind of emotion.

"Thanks," I whispered. My ass and pussy were mostly covered because this jacket was much too large, but from the gaping armholes, he could still see the sides of my breasts. This didn't bother me though. Admittedly, now that he had showed me he wasn't going to lust over me, I no longer had any problems with being revealed to him. I smiled at Markus, gave him a very quick, friendly hug, and took one of his large, plastic buckets. As I didn't need him to tell me how to weed, I wasted no time and started to work. While sitting on my knees and bent over, I knew he could see my ass and pussy if he was at the right angle. I could have simply lowered my tail a bit more, but I was okay with this. He had been very nice, and if he still wanted to look, he could consider this as a reward.

While we worked, he was very helpful, and I soon noticed that he was making no effort to get a view from behind. I grew comfortable with him quickly, and we began talking to pass the time. I learned that he was German indeed, and that he had been working for Joe for two years now. It was a part-time job with appropriate loan. Joe really had caught the big fish it seemed.

He soon asked what my situation was, and I truthfully explained everything. He was shocked, and sympathized a great deal. I appreciated this, and soon I didn't even care whether I was naked with him or not. I knew when I was bent over with my arms extended, that my breasts sometimes hung out of the jacket's arm holes a bit, and although Markus hadn't done anything to get a good view, sometimes it was hard to avoid. I could feel that there was a little bit of tension from his part now, and I had dropped all my inhibitions already, I now felt like being a bit of a tease. I sat up when I realized much of my left breast had gotten exposed, and used my hands to tuck it back into the way too large jacket again. He was watching now, but I think it was involuntarily.

"No matter what I do, my kitties seem to want to come out today," I chuckled. He just smiled faintly and looked down to pull another stray plant. I hesitated for a moment, but then continued working again too. After a minute I spoke, again. "You know, I really don't mind if you look sometimes. You've already been much nicer than I could have hoped for."

I saw him look at me again, but from where he was sitting, he couldn't see anything. "I don't approve of what he makes you do, Viona," he said. It seemed to me his concern was genuine. I was glad Joe had sent me out to work with Markus. "I like looking at women and I don't think I need to tell you that you look great, but this is just wrong to me."

I went back to work, but went on to explain that part of this had been my own choice; although there was nowhere else to go, Lily and I had come to Joe, and he had never forced us to do anything. Everything had been our own actions we were already learning to get used to it. I never had any problems with being naked, and although being seen by strangers gave me a thrill, I actually liked it if others were respectful to me.

We had been working for about an hour now, and after what I told him, I noticed that he was checking me out a bit more. This amused me, and when we went inside the garden house to take a break, I took off the jacket. I told Markus that I didn't want to warm up too much now that we were inside, or else I would feel cold when going out again. He simply nodded and turned to make coffee. What I said was a white lie; I simply wanted to see what he'd do now that I was naked again. He was very respectful though. We sat down at the table and chatted some more.

My breasts are large, and have a nice combination of firmness and softness. Even without a bra I like to think that they look great, and I often get nice compliments about them. While we were sitting and relaxing, I could see Markus take a quick glance several times. I was deliberately sitting up high enough so that my breasts were fully exposed above the table. After about five minutes, he seemed to feel a bit more courageous, as he looked down at my chest and kept his gaze there for several seconds. My body suddenly tingled, and although I initially felt the urge to cover myself with my hands, this was turning me on terribly. He looked up into my eyes again, and when he realized I had noticed him staring, I could see his cheeks turning red. I could only smile. I did arch my back a tiny bit, to thrust my breasts forward.

I chuckled, and pressed my hand against the underside of my right breast, then lightly bounced it a bit. The way it wiggled would have been impossible if there were a bag of firm plastic inside it, so it was clear to him that my breasts were indeed natural.

When I demonstrated my breast's natural jiggle to Markus, he widened his eyes a bit, then he grinned at me. I smiled back and placed my hand around my cup of coffee again. "Does it surprise you?"

He looked at my face for a few seconds, then shook his head. "No, they look natural. But sometimes it can be hard to tell."

I grinned, "You should see Joe's other models. Sometimes it's really easy to tell."

Markus laughed, and he had clearly loosened up a bit during our talk, as he was now simply looking at my boobs without hiding it. I sat up a bit more to allow this, and again felt a tingle running through my body. I had always thought I had an exhibitionist side, but it seemed like this side was way more prominent than I had initially suspected. My nipples were still hard from the cool air but also from the way he was looking at me. There was no way for him not to notice.

"Too bad, I never see them. You're the first I have seen, but if they are all as pretty as you, I have to say Joe has a good eye."

I smiled at this compliment, but I knew that from Joe's models, nobody would think I was the best looking one.

Finally, I saw Markus checking the time.

"We have to continue in five minutes."

I nodded, and stood up to get the can of coffee.

"Do you want some more?"

He nodded, and I stood beside him while pouring some coffee into his cup. To my surprise, he turned his head to stare straight at my pussy, and I nearly spilled the coffee when I noticed this. I did nothing to stop him though, and he simply kept looking. His face was about a foot away from my pussy, and I was completely hairless so he could probably tell that I had gotten significantly wet.

Again, he did something that surprised me. His hand came up, and without looking at my face to see whether I would object, he brushed a fingertip up and down my slit a few times. I gasped and held my breath. His touch felt electric, and I was very quickly losing control of the situation. He had been respectful all the time, and was now beginning to test the waters. I closed my eyes for a moment when his fingertip touched my clit, but then I managed to step away from him.

I finally breathed out, and was immediately panting. He looked up at my face, and I stared wide-eyed at him. There was no doubt that he could see the shock on my face, but I had allowed all of this to happen, and he had seen and felt the moisture between my legs. I put the can of coffee back on the small counter in the corner of the room, and sat down to face him again. He was still looking at my face and it seemed like he wanted me to say something, but I couldn't come up with anything. Finally I just gave him a faint smile, and he seemed to understand that I appreciated what happened, because he smiled back at me and took a sip of his coffee.

Before too long, we realized that it was time to continue working, and he quickly gulped down his coffee. We both stood up, and I grabbed his jacket before going outside.

The sun was now coming through, and although it felt nice against my skin, it wasn't much warmer than before. I put on the jacket again, took a bucket and got to work. Markus and I didn't talk for a while, but it was not awkward. I had the feeling that there was a strong connection between us after what had happened in the garden house. I did notice though, that he was occasionally working right behind where I was sitting. He could look directly at my pussy this way. And again, I did nothing to keep him from doing this. After about an hour and a half, he was the first to speak.

"I think we can finish up now."

"You only work in the morning?"

He nodded. "9AM until 1PM." I didn't know whether I would have to do this every day, but if I was with Markus every time, I had no objections.

"Guess I'll give you this back, then," I said and begun unzipping the jacket I was wearing. I had been very grateful for it, but the weather had become a bit warmer, and I didn't really need to wear it anymore. As I lowered the zip, more and more of my cleavage was revealed, and Markus watched me with prying eyes. I smiled and stopped halfway. "Something wrong?"

He laughed softly as he realized he had been staring. He walked over to me and without saying anything, he leaned down to adjust to my height, and pressed his lips against mine. I gasped and kissed him for a few seconds, but then quickly pulled back and finished taking off the jacket. Again, I stood before him in the nude, and for the first time that day, I could see a bulge in the front of his pants. I looked up at his face and smiled. We didn't say anything, but when he smiled back, I knew we both enjoyed what had happened today.

We walked back to the house together, and Joe saw us through the windows. Markus waved at him and indicated that he was going home, while I continued to the door. I felt like giving him another kiss, but this would be inappropriate when Joe could see us.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Markus."

"See you then. Thanks for the help." Our eyes connected again, and I knew I was looking forward to working with him again. But now, I was eager to go inside and see how Lily was doing.

To my surprise, she and Joe were engaged in a friendly conversation. I didn't think Lily would like him very much, but they even seemed to exchange some jokes now and then. When they saw me, I simply said, "Hi." Lily smiled warmly at me. It was clear that she wasn't the least bit uncomfortable with her body. I guess the fear for nudity had been worse than the actual thing. Although I was worried that she would open up to Joe too much, all of this was a pleasant surprise to me.

My hands and legs were dirty from having been working, and I needed a shower. When I hesitantly looked around, Joe understood this and walked over to me. "I'll show you to the bathroom."

As everything in his house, the bathroom was very large and beautiful. I did't particularly like the old, antique style, but the way his house was decorated was very tasteful. He let me take a shower, but told me that we would eat soon.

The shower felt very nice, and I was able to finish quickly. I didn't need to get dressed, so after drying and brushing my hair and fur, I went back to the kitchen. What I saw there was unexpected to say the least. I widened my eyes, gasped in shock, and stared at the scene in front of me.