An Extra Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was sitting on a chair at the dining table, and Lily was sitting sideways in his lap. I couldn't see Joe's face; it was pressed against my sister's left breast, and from the faint movements of his head, I could tell that he was suckling her nipple.

Lily had her eyes closed at first, but when I walked in, she looked at me and smiled warmly. I simply couldn't believe my eyes, and I found myself wondering what had happened while I was out working. Lily had been an emotional mess, but now she seemed to love every bit of what we had to do for Joe. Her fingers were even slowly combing his grey hair, and a fool could have seen that she was enjoying herself immensely.

I approached them, very slowly to avoid startling Joe, and looked questioningly at Lily. She nodded and smiled at me, then placed her hands on Joe's shoulders and leaned away from him. Her nipple came free with an obvious popping sound, and she stood up from his lap. "We should eat."

This confused me even more. I had thought that, if Joe wanted to use her, she had to let him do this until he was finished. Now, she had taken the step to end their brief encounter, and Joe didn't mind at all. When he finally looked at me, he was smiling contently, and broke the silence.

"Your sister is a very good girl, Viona. I think you're lucky."

I didn't know what to say, and simply thanked him, before looking at Lily again. She was holding a plate of croissants and various spreads, which she placed on the table. Then she pressed her body against mine, hugged me tight, and whispered into my ear, so soft that I knew Joe wouldn't even notice.

"He's nicer than he seems." I smiled faintly at her and moved in to give her a brief peck on the lips. We sat down at the table, and Lily spoke for both Joe and me now. I could tell from the sound of her voice that she was truly feeling okay. "Hope you both like it." Joe nodded immediately and took a croissant.

Of course croissants aren't very special but I like them. We talked some while eating, although the conversation was lead by Joe and Lily. I was going to tell Lily what had happened with Markus, but I definitely wouldn't tell Joe.

We were done eating quite soon, and Joe didn't make us work during the afternoon. I thought we were going to spend some time by ourselves, but then I had the umpteenth surprise of the day when Lily asked Joe a completely normal question.

"Joe, if we are staying with you, could you pay for a magazine subscription for us? We've had it for years and it's important to us." She was smiling at him, standing by his side while he was reading a newspaper. Joe looked up at her face, then at her breasts, and slowly nodded. "I think this gives us the opportunity to test you," he said.

I had no idea what he meant, but when he closed his newspaper and lifted a hand to caress my sister's hip, I began panicking. I'm very possessive of Lily, and although I have watched her having sex with others rather frequently, I immediately felt anger. He was touching my sister. My sister. The one and only love of my life. He was going to make her do things she would obviously never have wanted to do. But when Lily's smile widened, I could only stare in disbelief. Lily was adapting way more quickly than I had expected, and now I had the feeling that she was going to enjoy giving herself to him.

"What do you want me to do for it, Joe?" I could have punched her for this; it was practically an invitation. And when his fingers slid in between her legs to rub her pussy, she showed no sign of discomfort. She even seemed to enjoy what he was doing.

"Let's see your oral skills," he finally said. He moved his chair backwards a bit, then sideways, so that he was facing Lily. She briefly glanced at me, and it seemed like she was trying to comfort me with her eyes now. I was amazed, to say the least. She slowly dropped to her knees, and placed her hands on Joe's belt.

Joe seemed to be very eager. He helped her remove his pants, and by the time his cock was naked, it was already hard. Very surprising for a man his age, I thought. In fact, I wondered whether he was taking pills to help him. Lily's tail was slowly swishing back and forth, and I knew she was happy. A lot of emotions can be faked, but it's very difficult for us to consciously control our tails, which means that its movement is usually a fair representation of what we're feeling. I knew Lily was generally not good at hiding emotions, so it was safe for me to conclude that she had already begun enjoying her job as a permanent sex slave.

"Mmm, it's hard already!" she exclaimed, quickly grabbing his cock and holding its tip to her mouth. She spent a few more seconds looking at his cock, but then gave it a first kiss on the very tip. Joe closed his eyes, while I stared and stood perplexed. Lily continued slowly -- yet joyfully -- servicing him. She soon took him into her mouth, and gradually took more and more of his length. His size was average so she could take all of it, and after a minute or two, her nose was pressing into his pubic hair. An incredibly erotic sight, but I still didn't understand it.

I saw her beginning to suck hard on him, and heard the typical slurping sounds coming from her lips. Her head bobbed up and down, and she alternated from looking down at his groin, to looking up at his ecstatic face, to looking over at me. When she paused and stared at me, I was finally able to smile at her, although it was very faint. I was glad that she was enjoying this, and secretly, I hoped that she'd be able to ease me into liking it as much when it was my turn to serve him again. I had given things a lot of thought while I had been working outside, and part of me hoped that Joe would offer us a safe environment to live in. If our sex lives were good, we would actually be quite lucky. Cooking, gardening and cleaning was more than we had hoped for, and I cherished the hope that Joe would do something for us, as long as we did something for him.

"I'm going to come, Lily," he said, beginning to squirm and quiver in his chair.

She seemed to like this idea, for she sped up her suckling and head-bobbing, and soon, I could hear him groaning out in pleasure. Lily mewled softly, and I could see from her face that he had indeed spilled his junk into her mouth. She slipped him out of her mouth, then audibly swallowed, and placed her hands on his thighs. She was smiling widely up at him, and waited for him to regain his composure before speaking.

"How was that, Joe? Good enough?"

He groaned again and nodded. His cock had gone limp now, and he slowly stood up and pulled up his pants. "Yes," he said, very softly. Obviously he was a bit exhausted now. "What's the magazine called?"

Both Lily and I smiled at each other now, and I was truly amazed. I had a gut feeling that we were going to be able to get anything from him by just going down on him or having sex with him. Just.

I sighed softly, before moving over and giving Lily a kiss on the cheek. Sex had become completely normal to us now, it seemed. It didn't matter with whom, what for, how or when. We were already growing used to it, and both knew that instead of using money, we would use our coin purses to get what we want. Yes, you get it right. Those coin purses.

Lily and I went upstairs to our bedroom, and while I flopped onto the bed, she tore out the subscription form from the CAT she had brought. She waggled her fingers at me and smiled while she walked out. I smiled back, and closed my eyes to doze off. I had a short catnap, but it was long enough to have a dream in which Markus pinned me against the big oak tree in Joe's garden and wildly fucked me from behind.

I was awakened by Lily as she walked in again. She was almost jumping with happiness, and quickly hopped onto the bed to snuggle her naked skin against mine. I gave her a kiss on the lips and faintly smiled at her. Her breath still smelled like cum.

"You like it here already?"

"I do!" She was nearly yelling at me, even though our faces were barely an inch apart. "To be honest, I didn't think it'd be this easy."

I sighed. We both were extravagant and had many sex partners at times, but Lily was a full degree worse than me. I remember her accidentally having invited two different guys to sleep over the same day. She had expertly solved it by having a quick fuck with the first who arrived, then telling him he couldn't stay because she and I were going to go out that night. Twenty minutes after the first guy had left, the second one had arrived, and they had sex for the rest of the night while I had a perpetual giggle fit as I tried to sleep on the couch. I realized that this shouldn't have surprised me. I relaxed, and smiled at Lily, caressing her fluffy ear.

"You look forward to fucking him, don't you?"

She laughed at this, and pinched my side with two fingertips. "Of course I do! Have you never fantasized about older guys?"

"He could be your dad, Lily."

"What, you're against incest now?"

Now was my turn to laugh. A very good come-back. I reached over with my hands and began relentlessly tickling her sides. She squirmed away from me, but I managed to roll over and push her down below me.

"No, stop... Stop. Vivi, fuck you. Stop it!"

I didn't stop. I kept tickling, one hand moving up her side, the other moving to her tummy. She kept protesting and was practically flailing under me. She really hates tickling, I know this, but I had a goal.

"Fuck it, Vivi! What are you... Oh god, stop! Stop!"

My hands moved yet further apart. My left one grabbed her breast, while my right one made its way in between her legs. I wasted no time, and slipped two fingers into her dripping cunt. Indeed, she had enjoyed going down on Joe.

"Oh god, Vivi... Don't stop. Don't stop..."

Hands roamed, bodies squirmed, tongues explored curves and orifices, moans were muffled, and clawed fingers gripped at the bedsheets. We ended up snuggled up warmly with both heads on one pillow, and although I had been sleeping earlier, we shared a short nap together.

When I woke up, I could tell from Lily's breathing that she was still asleep. I smiled and gently squirmed away, then started unpacking our bags. Despite the fact that this was perhaps the first time we were moving into a house where we would be able to stay for as long as we wanted, going through our bags got me quite emotional. Clothes that held memories, expensive lingerie, sultry dresses, all of these would not be needed anymore. I was confident in my guess that many of our clothes would never be used anymore.

After I had finished moving our clothes into the wooden closets, I heard a knock on the door, and this finally awoke Lily. Because I felt my need for privacy wasn't over yet, I quickly moved towards the door, and spoke softly. "Who is it?" A silly question, but it would show that we didn't really want to be disturbed.

"It's Joe, of course. Is Lily in there, too?" I looked over to Lily to see whether she was properly awake, and she answered before I could.

"I am."

"Can I please come in for a minute?"

I sighed, and shrugged at Lily, before opening the door. Joe stepped into the room, and he seemed to be relieved to find us still naked, for he smiled contently while checking us both out.

"Lily, it's almost 5PM already and you still need to go and buy food." The way he said this made it seem like he was blaming her, but he was still friendly. "Can you drive?"

My sister got out of bed and shook her head while dragging her fingers through her hair. I had the impression that she was flaunting her body at him; hip cocked to the side a touch, arms high so that her breasts rose a bit. If Joe had his canvas here, I'm sure he'd have drawn her right then. Or better, if he had time, I swear he'd have fucked her.

"Alright then, I'll drive you there. Viona, you can stay home. Lily, please get dressed so that you're presentable."

"Do I have to?" She cocked her hip to the other side now, and I had to do everything to suppress a giggle. Joe was speechless for a moment, but then he realized that she was just teasing him, and nodded.

"I'll see you downstairs."

The moment he closed the door, Lily all but leaped into my arms for a tight, yet very brief hug. "I'm totally going to flash him in the mall," she said excitedly, now squirming her way into a black dress that was tight and firm so that it didn't require her to wear a bra. She tugged her tail through the slit at the back of her dress, and turned to smile at me again. "If I'm being a whore, I'm being a proper whore." She giggled and kissed my cheek, then disappeared. I could hear her quickly making her way downstairs, and not much later, a car engine started outside, and I was home alone.

This gave me some time to think about what had been happening during the past day. I lay down on the bed again, hugged a pillow to my naked chest, and closed my eyes. Everything had gone so quickly; at 7AM, we had been awoken by our buzzer, and our landlord was the expected guest. We had already packed most of our bags the previous night, so when he told us to leave the building, we did so in just half an hour.

By 8AM, we had arrived at Joe's doorstep, and there, things had gone from degradation and embarrassment, to acceptance and even enjoyment. I am still convinced that there must have been part of our brains that protected us against depression by simply shutting off any negative thoughts. There had not been a single time where I had denied Joe a view of my breasts, ass or leg, and Lily's behavior was even much more explicit. Her happiness had been able to make me accept and open up to our fate, and right now, I thought we couldn't have been any luckier.

We still needed to talk to Joe about what the future would bring, but I was positive that he would want to keep us. He had more money than most people can dream of, and had been lonely for his entire life. How could he not want to have two girls who would work for him day and night, and who would gladly offer their bodies to him? I think even the most solemn priest would have had difficulties declining such an offer.

After a while of daydreaming like this, I finally got up and went downstairs. I took something to drink, and sat down to read the newspaper. I was relieved to find that it was De Standaard, Belgium's best newspaper in my opinion. There was very little interesting in it though: the most prominent "news" was that we still had no government, but I cared very little about that. Lily and I weren't allowed to vote and this made me feel like all of this had nothing to do with us. It struck me that I didn't have very much to do when I was on my own. The times I spent without Lily were extremely rare, and I never grew used to it.

Lily and Joe returned not very long after they had left though. I was passing time by doing the newspaper's sudokus, and was about to get stuck on the most difficult one when I heard Joe's car pulling in. A few minutes later, the two walked in, carrying a few bags. Lily greeted me, and gave me a wink and a smirk. I had a general idea of what had happened, and smiled back. "Finally you're back, love," I said.

Lily leaned in to kiss my lips, then stood still as she peeled off her dress and tossed it onto my lap. She was stark naked again, and clearly very comfortable. As she turned away from me, I quickly reached towards her and gave her ass a playful slap. She giggled at this, and I saw Joe smiling to himself too.

"Come with me, Viona," he said, after hanging his coat away.

I was surprised at this. He hadn't said anything about things I had to do other than gardening and... Oh right. When I followed him out of the kitchen, Lily quickly quipped, "Have fun!" Clearly she knew what was going on, and had no issues with it.

I smirked, turned my head to her, and blew her a kiss. "I'll try to."

Joe took me up to the bedroom, and when we were there, he began undressing without explaining anything. I knew what was going on, and crawled onto the bed, before slipping in under the sheets. His smile showed that he didn't mind this forwardness, and while he continued undressing, I started rubbing my pussy. I was still quite wet from earlier, but I was anticipating possibly very brief sex. As Lily had told me to do, I was going to have fun.

"Your sister," he suddenly said.

I was getting into the things I was doing between my legs so I got startled a bit. I saw he was searching for words; clearly something was on his mind again. "What about her?"

"Is she... usually quite..." He paused again, but then said the word. It seemed like he didn't like saying it; typical for an old man as him. "... slutty?"

I laughed, and as I slid a finger into myself, I knew I was ready. Joe began making his way into the bed, and I lifted the covers for him.

"I wouldn't call her a slut but she can be very daring sometimes," I said. Truth be told, I was just being modest. Lily is more than a little bit daring when sex is involved. "Why are you asking?"

"She was..." He swallowed audibly, but then smiled and crawled over on top of me. His cock was already hard, and I noticed that he hadn't put on a condom. I was confident that he didn't have any diseases, so I didn't care at all. "She was grinding against me while I was paying," he continued. The tip of his cock brushed against my slick folds, and I spread my legs a bit wider.

"Did she end up flashing the cashier?" He furrowed his brow in surprise, then nodded and sighed softly when he began pushing his cock into me. Admittedly, I was dripping wet, and his hard member felt very nice. I wrapped my arms around him, and smirked again. "It's one of her classics. I don't think there are many cashiers in town who don't know her by now."

I had thought he'd find this amusing, but he was already way too much into the sex. His cock slipped deeper inside me, and as he let out a quiet groan, I arched my back and pulled him tight against me. "Oh god, Joe..." I was slightly exaggerating with the way I conveyed my arousal, but as I said, it did feel nice. It took no effort for me to enjoy his cock, and when he began thrusting into me repeatedly, I closed my eyes and began panting and whimpering softly. His balls slapped against my ass every time, and I pressed my breasts firmly against him, squeezing them firmly between our chests.

When his movements sped up, and I sensed he was getting close, I opened my eyes again, and wrapped my legs around his hips. Loosely at first, but then very tight, so that he could barely move anymore. This effectively ended his thrusts, and from the look he gave me, I could tell that he was confused. I giggled softly, and brought my face up to kiss his lips. I didn't enjoy the smell of his breath, but during the arousal I was experiencing, I really didn't care much.

"You need to take your time some more, Joe," I whispered, before loosening the grip around his hips again. We had sex several times before this, but now I had finally brought up the courage to take control without him being disappointed. It seemed like he actually cared for what I said, because his rhythm changed. He began fucking me again slowly, making a point of pressing his dick into me as far as it would go every time. But as I saw passion on his face, I saw that he was not far away from a climax.

I held him close for a moment, then whispered into his ear. "Let me be on top?" With anybody else, I'd just have rolled over, but I thought it was best to ask first. I've heard of conservative people who don't even like doing anything other than missionary position sex. I don't judge them for this because I love this position myself, but I feel that my experience allows me to time both our orgasms way better when I'm on top.