An Extra Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought for a moment, but then seemed to like the idea. I pushed the covers off of his back, and gently rolled him over, following with my own body so that his cock didn't have to leave my pussy. I waited for him to calm down again and get comfortable, then sat up, straddling his hips with my pussy wonderfully filled by his cock.

I don't really know about other women, but I don't care very much about cock sizes. A large cock can make me feel much more full, but in the end, any cock can get me off if it's used the right way. Joe was average in size but definitely satisfactory. At this point, I knew that I wasn't going to let him leave this bedroom before he had made me cum.

I began swaying my hips, very gently and slowly, in irregular circles. I felt him poking around inside me, and when I saw him locking his gaze with mine, I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. A coy smile was all he needed from me, and he began kneading into my boobs, occasionally giving them a firm squeeze or pinching my nipples, but always being very gentle with them. It felt incredible; I have sensitive breasts and the right touch can set me on fire. He was somewhat tentative and clumsy, but it felt nice.

When his massage began having a noticeable effect on my arousal, I began gently lifting and dropping myself onto his cock, now using an angle that made him rub directly against my clitoris. I made sure not to let him rub against my g-spot, because I didn't want to give him a squirting surprise, and I was usually not very good at holding those fluids back in case they wanted to come out.

"Good?" I asked.

He squeezed my breasts more firmly now, "Very, Viona."

I smiled and quickened my pace again, while reaching up with my hands to begin fondling my large, pink furred ears. They are almost as sensitive as my breasts during sex, but not very responsive to my own hands. I guess it's similar to how it's also not possible to properly tickle yourself. So when I grabbed my ears, I mostly did this for the sexy image it created for Joe.

With my hands on my ears, arms lifted high, I arched my back and let out a rather loud moan. I wondered whether Lily could hear me, and moaned yet louder. I came down on his cock with a particularly quick drop of my ass, and felt myself being pushed over the edge. I cried out in pleasure, and he must have noticed that I got distracted from my thrusting, as his hands moved to my hips and insistently kept me moving.

He started thrusting upwards into me, too, and about half a minute later, he groaned loudly and shot his load into my waiting pussy. I had calmed down a little bit by then, and let out another soft moan when he came inside me.

"Mmm... You know what's good for a girl."

He smiled and pulled me down on top of him. I first expected a hug, but he began kissing me passionately. I responded the kiss, but this was more because I had to than because I felt like it. He was a bad, clumsy kisser, and I now I actually wondered whether he had ever kissed a woman before today. During our kiss, I moved off of his cock, and slowly rolled off of him, our lips eventually breaking contact when I fell down on my back. I was quite exhausted now, and took a few minutes to regain some energy.

When I was feeling a bit better, I got out of bed and stretched my arms and legs. He was staring at me, and I turned to face him so that he got a nice view.

"Will I still be modeling?"

He shrugged and sat up. "I don't mind either way."

"You were going to make something special, you said."

He nodded and now seemed embarrassed. I pushed a bit more.

"You changed your mind?"

He shook his head. "No, no. I thought, maybe you wanted to stop modeling."

I told him that I enjoyed the experience, but that I would like him to create something good, something very artistic. Something that could sell if he wanted it to. He nodded slowly during my request, and it seemed like he realized that he hadn't really done much effort to reward me for all the poses I had done.

"Need something else?" I asked ironically, looking at his clearly very satisfied body. He shook his head, and I took this as a cue to leave and take a shower. It felt nice to rinse off the sweat, but I spent quite long, thinking about what had happened. I had learned that some enthusiasm and some initiative could make things much better, and now I really didn't see any more reason why I'd still object to having sex with him. Sure, he'd get to pick when, and he would never be attractive, but he'd be able to make me feel good, and even in case he didn't, it wouldn't take too long. He was physically very gentle and I didn't expect that to ever change. For the first time that day, I began purring while standing under the shower, but then I realized that dinner would be ready soon so I got out and toweled myself dry.

I had my hair pulled up in a lazy pony tail when I walked into the kitchen again. Lily smiled knowingly at me, and gave me a wink.

"Where's Joe?" I asked, before she could speak.

"Probably taking a shower. Was it nice?"

I smirked, and nodded, leaning in to press a kiss to her lips. I deepened the kiss for a moment, and flicked my tongue against hers. It felt nice to taste something I truly loved, and when her hand came up to squeeze my breast, I almost got a bit too much into it. Instead though, I pulled away, but her hand remained on my breast.

"Don't you have some cooking to do, kitten?"

She nodded and brushed her fingers over my nipple. It had been soft for a short while, but now it was stiffening again and responding to her touch. In fact, if she wasn't busy, I think I'd taken her upstairs for more sex.

"Funny, he seems to like Italian food just as much as you do." I smiled and happily perked my ears, and she chuckled. "I'm making spaghetti. No carbonara today though."

"Pfft, getting my hopes up. I hate you."

"I hate you too, kitty." She was smirking, and lifted the lid off a kettle to stir the sauce. "Think he'll have some jizz left for me?"

I giggled and moved up to her to hug her from behind. My left hand squeezed her breast, and the right moved in between her legs. "God, Lily, you're wet again. What's the matter with you?" She kept stirring the sauce, and purring loudly to my touch.

"I don't know about you, but I'm trying to get into my job, Vivi." She smirked in amusement, and swished her tail so that it brushed against my pubic area.

"I don't know about you," I shot back, "but I've never heard of somebody who flashes shopkeepers for a living."

She cackled hysterically now, and for a moment I thought that it was good I was groping her like this, because she would have fallen over without my support.

Joe now came in, wearing a bathrobe, and he gave us a weird look. Obviously he had heard Lily laughing, and when I let go of her, she was still giggling. Joe chuckled softly to himself, probably just thinking it was amusing to see us being all sisterly together. A minute later, Lily was still smirking when she told us that dinner was ready.

Needless to say, it was fantastic, and eating with Lily and Joe was enjoyable, too. Him in his bathrobe, the two of us naked. When I accidentally spilled a bit of sauce onto my breast, Lily quickly reached over to wipe it off with her finger, and Joe enjoyed the little show. I thought we were a rather nice match; Lily and I loved being displayed, while Joe loved watching us. My sister and I both made sure to sit up straight, so that our boobs were well above the table and very accessible to Joe's eyes. He feasted on them like he did on the spaghetti and although I'm sure he liked her cooking, I suspect he loved her body yet more. I know I did.

That night, we sat in the living room and watched TV together. Him in his lone rocking chair, Lily and I in the couch that now had been moved so that it was facing the television. My sister and I spent the entire evening snuggled up, with her resting back against me and my breasts essentially reduced to pillows for her head. Our tails were loosely coiled up around each other in what we call a "tail hug", something we usually do when snuggling like this.

The day was coming to an end, and Lily and I both understood how lucky we had been. Joe had always seemed like a distant, detached person, and when we made the decision to move in with him, we had prepared for the worst. As we offered ourselves to him without limits or rules, I had expected him to take advantage of us as much as he could. And although he had make us work for him, and he had used both of us for his own desires, this wasn't any worse than a normal life with normal jobs would have been.

While we watched the movie, Lily and I both began yawning around the same time. We had the same sleeping patterns, as we always had, so when Lily reached down to squeeze my thigh, I knew it was time for bed. Joe wished us a good night, and told us that we could sleep for however long we wanted. I was grateful for this, but at the same time, I was looking forward to seeing Markus again.

Lily and I snuggled up in bed, now facing each other and hugging loosely, and we were both much too tired for sex now. Before we went to sleep though, we gazed into each other's eyes and smiled knowingly. Again, we shared a moment of understanding, but then I broke the silence with a playful smirk.

"So... I'm planning to do the gardener tomorrow."

Lily feigned jealousy. "Oh, you're not going to introduce me to him."

"I found him first, you know," I smirked.

"Fine. I'm fucking Carly Connor tomorrow."

"Oh god, you dyke!"

"That I am. I can't call you dyke anymore now. You'll be chasing cock all morning!"

I playfully slapped the side of her boob, "Bitch."

"Cunt."

"Slut."

"Whore."

I paused for a second, then grinned wide and gave her a goodnight kiss. "I know."

---

Thanks for reading this story! I'm not sure if I'll write a second chapter to it, but if you want me to, feel free to send some plot suggestions. Also, please vote on my story and/or post a comment. I love all kinds of feedback from my readers!