An Eye For an Eye.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

Caroline switched off the call and Melanie called me five minutes later. I told her, "It is obvious that Caroline and you are not together. Where in the hell is she? I can bet that you are at home and she is at some shabby hotel fucking that damn whoremonger Michael Gillman at this very moment. If you are together with her, please give your phone to her for a few seconds. Otherwise it is no doubt I'm right."

Melanie's short reply was, "Go to hell."

I didn't go there that but I called her husband Tom. "Melanie confessed that she is a back-up for Caroline who pretends to be shopping with her, but I can bet that Caroline is with Michael Gillman at this very moment. It is high time for you to skip all bullshit and tell me the whole truth."

"Tom replied, "Cool down man, why should I care a shit about what your slut is doing?"

"Because I do care about your slut wife. Ask her why Anders Jantén is bragging that he got her virgin ass two years ago at their Union Conference trip at that famous spa on the west coast?"

Tom and I had not been friends since my cancelled weekend trip and had not even talked since then. He had tried to set up Caroline with his friend Michael and he was involved in Caroline's doings at the present time. In my opinion he couldn't blame me for telling him the truth about his wife, though he refused to tell me the truth about my spouse.

Ten minutes later a furious Melanie called me and accused me for destroying her happy marriage. I told her that the only thing I had done was to get even because she had assisted Caroline in canceling my planned wedding. If she had immediately told me about Caroline and Michael during my first call to her, she had still been a happy wife.

Then she shouted, "Go to hell and take your damn slut and bastard child with you."

That line hit me hard. Really hard, indeed

I called Caroline's cell phone and now she took the call. I asked her, "Melanie just rang me and said that Alice is a bastard child. Is that correct?"

She must gotten a shock, because she screamed, "Why did she say that to you?"

"Because Michael Gillman and you have fucked up even her marriage, I presume. Why don't you ask her?"

A call to Michael Gillman's wife gave me his cell phone number and the information that he was playing golf. I rang the mentioned number and when Michael replied I told him, "Caroline Stilman's spouse is searching for you with a shotgun."

Those two calls ought to calm down the two lovebirds for a while.

I found a private laboratory on the web and did order a DNA Test kit.

Caroline returned back home less than a half hour later and shouted at me, "Have you gone totally mad for threatening Michael Gillman with shotgun and accusing both Melanie and me of cheating.

I told her, "Shotgun? What shotgun? I've never owned any shotgun. Tom teased me for living together with a cheating slut. He didn't care a shit about our relationship when he accepted that his own slut wife would be a back up for you in your cheating today. He had to pay just as some Holy men say, 'an eye for eye, a tooth for a tooth'. Don't blame me; even I'm a victim in this damn crap."

Michael Gillman's wife got very angry when I old her I knew about Caroline and her husband. She said that Michael had had several chances and now it would be an end for him.

Then our neighbor, Dan Olson who is some kind of section boss at local police, rang our doorbell and asked if he could come in for a small talk? I had no objections and we sat down at the kitchen table.

He asked me if I been out for hunting and I told him the truth that I had been baby sitter at home the whole morning because Caroline had our car for a shopping trip with her friend Melanie Lindén. Then I said the truth again that hunting wasn't my game and I had never owned any weapon and didn't have any plans for purchasing any either.

He said he had gotten some wrong information but we could go hunting together now and then if I would be interested. After some small talk with Caroline and Alice he left.

It was obvious that my call to Michael Gillman had scared the shit out of him and gotten him to call the police. Dan should have been clever enough to do a discrete checking instead of sending the 'whole cavalry'.

Caroline continued nagging about why I had told Tom about Melanie's one time fling with Anders Jantén. I caught her attention and said, "You ignored my warning about your date with Michael Gillman though you knew it would terminate our relationship. The only possible thing I can say to you is: Many thanks for all the good times we shared together during our nine years and I'm sorry that you ended it in this dirty way. You can live in the spare room until you'll find an own apartment somewhere and feel free to fuck that rabbit Gillman as much as you want, but not in this house."

She had not expected that from me and began to cry and rushed to the bedroom. After a while when she calmed dawn a little she came back and sobbed, "You can't do that to me. Please believe me because the truth is that I've never had any sex with him nor anybody else than you since we met. You're overreacting without any reason to do that."

"Sorry Caroline, but I can't marry or live together with a woman I can't trust. You lied to me about your shopping with Melanie and went straight to pick up Michael Gillman in my car after I had warned you of the consequences. Both Melanie and Tom have confessed that you dated him today. Why in the hell do you keep lying about it to me?" I asked her.

Still sobbing she replied, "Please believe me, Michael is only a friend and yes, I met him today but I have never had sex with him. That's for sure."

"Maybe not but only because I put a stop to the two of your attempts is all. The show trip with him was almost too weird to be a serious attempt but today you had everything much better planned. Your minor mistakes got me convinced that shopping was not included in your intentions for the day. But the old saying says 'the third attempt will get it'. Therefore it is high time to skip this relationship before you get any chance to get it happening." I told her.

"Please don't do that to me. I have never cheated on you and promise to be your faithful wife if you will give me a chance to show that." Caroline said.

I replied, "I've regretted several times that we didn't split up when you intended going to that damn show and spending a night at a hotel with Michael Gillman. You used my temporary lack out of money as an excuse for going with him and wanted to do that for economic reasons. If you had wanted to do s, you could have afforded pay for that trip for at least a hundred people without any problem. But you refused to assist the man who you claim to want to marry, although he begged you for help with his temporary problem. I gave you a second chance even though your show trip intentions with Michael still hurts but the mess with him today was the last straw on the camel's back. I'm probably not even the father of Alice."

"I'm still ashamed and sorry about my actions during the time you were unemployed and I've never complained because you refused to go that show. You are my only love since we met and of course Alice is your daughter."

"A woman who loves her boyfriend and fiancé would never lie to him and book dates at two hotels with a pussy hound like Michael Gillman. Things you've done behind my back."

"What about our wedding? Don't you care about what we have agreed to do? I've already booked many things," She exclaimed

"Michael Gillman will probably be dumped by his wife so you can feel free to marry him instead of me." I told her.

Caroline had fucked up our big wedding plans that we had planned for our 10-year anniversary. She had already booked the church, a Rolls Royce and a very popular Inn for the reception.

It was one of worst days in my life and I felt like pile of crap. My decision was made and no third chance would be given, Caroline's and my split-up was irrevocable and nothing could stop it.

So this ended a once in a life-time happy family relationship. I will never deny that it felt like hell. Caroline was a beautiful girl with many good qualities and that's why I would miss her very much but I couldn't take her cheating attempts. I knew that lot of people would regard me as an asshole for not forgiving Caroline for her failed naive attempts with Michael Gillman. But I had already forgiven her intentions for going with Michael for the weekend trip what since then had remained as a wedge between us.

A few days later Caroline confessed what she had done with Michael Gillman and I had been right about him. He had worked hard on her and sent a big bunch of roses to her job with a card saying he was sorry if his interest for the weekend trip had caused her any problems. A week after that he had invited her for lunch. After that they had lunch together once or twice a week.

Of course, the lunches had began as innocent meetings with pleasant small talk but their feelings for each other had slowly increased to some kind of sexual desire they couldn't deny or stop. One problem had been Michael's cancelled driving license and that's why it was up to Caroline to fix the car. Michael had booked room at a small hotel he had used before.

Caroline said she had begun to regret the whole thing already at our door when I warned her for a cancelled wedding if she dated Michael Gillman. She had told him that I suspected her for cheating with him and wanted to cancel the whole thing but Michael, who already paid for the room, had persuaded her to go on. She did. The room wasn't ready when they came to the hotel, so they went to a café where they got a call from a worried Melanie who suggested her to skip it.

When Caroline called me and I asked her to give the phone to Melanie, she had began to fear the worst and when she rang Melanie for to get her to call me, Melanie had shouted to her, "Skip the damn fucking date and go home before it is too late". She wanted to do that but Michael had refused to go so they had began arguing until Melanie called again and told her that I had found out exactly what Caroline was doing .

A furious Michael began to understand that all his plans about sex were fading away. Now even Caroline had lost her temper and told him she regretted as hell to have accepted that damn date with a high risk for canceling her wedding and relationship with me. Then a totally mad Melanie rang again and screamed about me crushing her marriage. My last call, with questions about if Alice was a bastard child, had caused her screaming in despair and began running to get the car. Then Michael got a call with a warning about me hunting for him with a shotgun. That call had turned him into a wreck and he didn't dare to get back home with Caroline in her car so he took a taxi. Now, a crying Caroline said that she would never in her remaining lifetime be able to understand why she didn't stop her stupid date when she still could saved her wedding and future together with me and Alice as a family.

Then the shit really hit the fan when I got results of the DNA test that said that "A" and "B" were not relatives, but "A" and "C" were. In other words, Caroline is Alice's mother but I'm not her father. Now I found it best to connect a lawyer before taking it with Caroline.

Now when the game was over, a shameful Caroline preferred to confess to me at home rather than at the court about how she came to be pregnant and who did it. She was off the pill when we doing our best to get her pregnant. During that time she had been at a conference and after a jolly party she had spent a night together with a Niclas Albertson, a handsome married man with three children.

Neither Caroline nor I had ever suspected that I wasn't the father of Alice. My lawyer began the long legal process to get Niclas Albertson to pay my money back and take over the payments until Alice got 18 or 25 if she went for higher education.

A shared custody for Alice was out of question but Caroline and I agreed that she could see me as much as she wanted and keep her room at my house. I wasn't her real dad but I was the only dad she knew and I would always be there for her. It wasn't Alice's fault that her mom had cheated me.

Tom had taken Melanie's cheating with hard feelings, very hard indeed. After Melanie's confession he had gone straight to Anders Jantén and beat the crap out of him; sending him to the hospital for a week. Because Tom's vengeance was witnessed by Jantén's wife and his two children it would be very difficult for Tom to avoid spending a few months in jail

Caroline earned a new nickname, "Divorce Queen" because her failed attempts of cheating on me with Michael Gillman caused five divorces, what at least, in our town, was the best-known top score for a failed cheating group. All these people split up: Melanie and Tom, Alice's father Niclas Albertson and his wife, Melanie's conference lover Anders Jantén and his wife, Michael Gillman and his wife and of course, Caroline and me.

I suppose that it will be a rotten time for all involved though time will probably, sooner or later, heal the wounds for all us. After all, nowadays we are not alone with such experiences, far from that because almost half of the population has been through divorce.

My family had no winner but three losers and I was very sorry about the problems we had caused for Alice, who continued to spend more time with me at her old home than in Caroline's new apartment. She paid a high price for what Caroline had done. As far as I was told, Caroline was still hoping that I would forgive her and take her back. I myself didn't feel well after all the crap I've been involved in a such a short time; losing my job, economic problems, Caroline's cheating attempts, parting from her and the worst of all, to be thrown in my face that I wasn't the father of my daughter.

Though I'm getting some invitations from interested females, I have not dated any girl yet, probably because I'm still mourning my lost family that hurts like hell. Through lot of thinking, I still can't understand how Caroline could be so eager to get a fucking date with a such pussy hound as Michael Gillman. That she, even after my serious warnings, didn't hesitate to risk and dump our wedding and everything we had together. One of the strange mysteries in this sad story is that now, when both Caroline and Michael are free and living by their own, they have lost all interest for each other and have not dated at all. The only sure thing I know is that though Caroline Stilman is a lovely girl, she will never be my loving wife.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12