An Ideal Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan moaned his name and begged for him to make love to her. He ignored her begging and kept flicking his tongue across her clit. Robert slid two of his fingers inside of her tight pussy, stroking them against her g-spot. She cried out, her hands gripping the sheets. He kept licking her pussy, bringing her to orgasm. She moaned and arched her back, trembling slightly as it washed over her. He licked his lips and kissed back up her body, enjoying her taste that remained on his tongue.

Megan wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, pressing her hips to his. He closed his eyes and entered her, sliding in slowly. His hard dick rubbed against her cervix, his hips against hers. Robert gently bit her lower lip as he thrusted into her. She felt dizzy. Not only with orgasmic bliss, but just happiness in general. He pinned her hands above her head and sped up his thrusts, kissing along her jawline.

Robert adjusted his posture so he could grip her waist to keep her still as he made love to her, the pressure in his loins was beginning to make itself rather evident as he groaned loudly, his fingertips lightly digging into her sides. She didn't mind, it was primal. Sexy. He moaned her name and buried his face in the crook of her neck as he came inside of her for the second time that day. She smiled sweetly and rubbed his back, sliding her calves against his.

"I love you Robert." she kissed his nose.

"I love you too Megan. More than you think." He rolled off of her and kissed her, stroking his thumb across her cheek.

12