An Impromptu Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohh...." came Alicia garbled moan, and the tremors through her body indicated to the other two that she was receiving a massive orgasm. This made her pussy even tighter for Derrick, and the pleasure of seeing the girl he was fucking eating another one out, combined with the pleasure his cock had received from the two girls' various body parts, had become too much, and he could feel the pressure build in his balls.

"I'm going to cum," Derrick said, pulling out of Alicia's limp lower half, desperately searching for a somewhere to blow his load. To his surprise, Kirsten grabbed his now open cock, and pointed it at her face. As his load burst out, it sprayed in huge gobs onto Kirsten's face and chest, with a few dribbles getting onto Alicia's chest as well. It was the first time he had ever cum on a girl, and the sight of this beautiful blonde covering herself in his hot, white semen made this incredibly sexy moment even sexier.

Kirsten started playing with the cum, scooping most of it off her face and putting it in her mouth, where she began to slurp it down, and then bent forward to kiss her roommate full in the lips, their saliva and Derrick's cum mixing in their mouths. Alicia lay on the mattress lazily cleaned up her roommate's chest and face, exhausted, while Kirsten return the favor. Derrick's semi-limp cock seemed to find a second wind as the busty redhead and blonde lick his cum off each other, regaining its rigidity and length by the second.

Kirsten crawled over to Derrick and wrapped her hands around his shaft, and said, "I'm glad to see you still have some fight left in you. I had a few small orgasms already, but I have plans to get one as great as Alicia got from you just now." With that said, she began licking the base of Derrick's shaft and his balls as her hand wrung itself up and down his shaft, and quickly Derrick regained his full size, all the blood in his body rushing to his groin. After a minute, Kirsten pulled away, and then pushed Derrick flat onto the mattress. Without a word, she position her ass above the tip of his cock, and slowly pushed it inside her. It was hard to get it in at first, her small hole refusing the thickness of his shaft, but eventually he managed to push it halfway through her asshole, as Kirsten let out short moans of pleasure. Soon, Alicia joined the three of them, getting down on her knees and licking Kirsten from her pussyto her asshole, helping Derrick get his cock deeper into Kirsten as her saliva and their pussy juices lubed his dick up more and more.

"This is the first time I've gotten someone this big all the way in there," Kirsten moaned, as Derrick finally pushed through his entire shaft into her tight butthole. Alicia, in the meanwhile, now began to lick Kirsten's pussy and Derrick's balls, even as Derrick pounded away at Kirsten's behind. It was only a few more moments before Kirsten yelled, "Oh, oh, I'm cumming, ohhh...", and the intense pleasure of the past few minutes had gotten to Derrick, because he too found himself about to cum, grunting in an attempt to signal to the girls.

"Cum up my ass, Derrick, I've never had anyone do that before," Kirsten said, and Derrick happily obliged, releasing his entire load into her asshole. Cock now limp, he withdrew it from the hot blonde's ass as a river of cum flowed forth from her ass, and Alicia happily cleaned the both of them up. Derrick got up unsteadily onto his feet, surveying the two incredibly hot roommate's entwined on their mattress, each of them cradling the other's exhausted face.

Suddenly, Kirsten turned to Derrick, and said, "As you can tell, you're not the first boy we've shared on this mattress, but you're definitely the first one who's made the both of us cum. In fact, I think I came again after you came in my ass, the feeling was so spectacular, Alicia's definitely got to try that as well." She yawned. "But first, I think we're going to take a nap. Moving our stuff and having such a great fuck, combined with the weather, is enough to make anyone pooped out. Why don't you come join us." Kirsten patted a spot on the mattress in between the two girls. Alicia already had her eyes closed, a beautiful smile strewn across her face, and Kirsten following soon after. Derrick got down on the mattress in his designated spot surrounded by the two hot co-eds, thinking about how this was going to be a very good summer.

12