All Comments on 'An Innocent Ch. 04'

by pyrokat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good to see u back...

but the name change was a bit confusing. previous chapters it was Dylan and now its Alec. Apart from that good writing and i hope to read more from u soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please

Loved it but you need to go back and edit to change Alec back to Dylan the way it was in previous chapters. Everytime I read Alec it took me away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Finally!

Your continuing the story, but why the name change? Please write more some, I love thee stories you write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hmmm

i really liked this story but when you switched Dylan to Alec i got confused and every time i read Alec i started thinking about how the name change was dumb and so it took away from the story so it was really hard to concentrate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
goood

it was really good, and i enjoyed the story that went along and that it was not just sex. the story was left unfinished though, as she never found out his intentions of marrying her. also, as with the previous comments, the name change in the last chapter was a bit confusin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

more please!!

but why does dylan's name change to alec?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dylan or Alec?

why is the guys name Dylan in the first 3 chapters, but in this chapter he is called Alec? It really messes with the story, since you end up going back and forth to figure out if you missed out on something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

An Innocent Series Info