An Inside Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm was no longer in the distance; it was close enough for her to feel breathless past the probe down her throat. His movements across her clitoris were inexorable and perfect in pressure and speed. In her upside-down disorientated state, she began to come with a massive orgasm. It swept across her body from her groin, to her stomach with its writhing filling, to her chest and to her throat, where it exploded audibly.

"Aaah. Aahh Aaaaaaahh," she shouted and almost wept at the same time. Her body was quivering and would have writhed in time with the pulsating body that inhabited her at that moment, but she could make no movement whatsoever. She was drenched in sweat and conscious only of the pulsating orgasm as it tore through her body.

"My turn now, my dear," said the deep voice but this time with a tinge of urgency about it. "You'll have to wait a moment or two."

She felt the vaginal probe moving in and out of her. It was too big to do so rapidly but it was stretching her and rubbing her across the full surface of her labia so that she could have come to another orgasm except for her sexual exhaustion. He was still moving and she felt his rigidity increasing.

"Now, now, now," he almost shouted through her entire body with his voice emanating from every limb and probe that occupied her. She felt a massive gush of fluid into her vagina and right through her cervix into her uterus, where his probe was still lodged and making a way for his own juices.

He was silent for more than a minute. His voice became very quiet and she heard it as a distant whisper, through her post-orgasmic state.

"Now your internal scrutiny is complete, Lieutenant Maszic. You've been a wonderful client prisoner for me. You will find that your bladder is quite empty because I have drunk every droop of fluid in you. Also your bowel will be empty for some days. My scrutiny has absorbed every last remnant of debris and your bowel is in a fine cleansed condition."

She couldn't speak and hardly could move.

"I shall reassemble myself now, Lieutenant. Just relax once more and you shall be free very soon."

He was not so quick, and she thought he was enjoying moving through her body again, as he released her. All along the great length of her intestines and into her colon, and finally through her rectum and anus he brought his limb. He left his other limb in her stomach and throat until the first was complete, and then slowly released her upper internal passages.

As the limb came up her throat and out of her mouth, she realised that it tasted sweet, very pleasant, unexpectedly so. He must have glands all over his body to secrete pleasant fluids and assuage the unpleasantness of internal body fluids, especially gastric juices. At the moment his limb left her mouth, he also left her nose and ears.

She found herself carried forward on the stirrups of his body, as he put her down on the bed, which was warm and comforting. He withdrew his limbs from her body, location by location.

Her orgasm was still evident in her vision and her hearing. She just settled into the bed, relaxing from her orgasm and allowing her orifices to adopt their normal state as the last parts of his body withdrew from her. By this time his body was almost fully re-formed, and he was the perfect specimen of the male human. She looked sideways at him from the cushion under her head, and saw him undressed for the first time and he looked straight into her eyes.

"I hope the sanction has been successful, Lieutenant," he smiled at her.

"Yes sir," she smiled back, "thank you for considering me in my punishment."

"There's a uniform for you there," he pointed to a cupboard with a mirror on the door, "it's your size, I promise you. And the bathroom is that door there. But rest for a few moments."

He left the chamber and went to another room that she assumed was his bathroom. After a few minutes, she raised herself on one elbow, and then slid out of the bed. Everything was as he said and she bathed luxuriously, before dressing in a new uniform that felt as if it had been made to measure for her. Instead of one from the shelves of the Quarter-Master's magazine.

As she emerged from the bathroom, she saw that he also had showered or bathed and was drying his greying hair, as he was half dressed.

"Salute me now, Lieutenant Maszic, and go back to your duties," he spoke efficiently but also smiling, "as I shall to mine."

She put on her kepi and saluted. He nodded with his bare head as she turned and left the room.

12