An Insomniac's Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shaun! Oh, Shaun..." Caesii practically moaned into him. He offered his hand to her, and she took it, pressing it against her wonting clit, still looking into his eyes. Shaun moved his middle finger against her g-spot and she moaned loudly. He gently pushed her back onto the bed, keeping his hand against her most private part, and continuing to stimulate it perfectly. He kept her ass close to the edge of her own bed, got down on his knees, and licked her pussy through her panties. She moaned, very nearly screamed, and ground her hips into his face. He let out a gutteral groan and practically ripped her panties off. He slipped a finger inside of her, feeling her warmth and immediate reaction to his fingers. "Shaun...oooohhhhh....please...don't stop, baby...don't stop! Keep fingering me, Shaun!! Keep fingering me!!!!" Caesii moaned, and Shaun did as she asked, adding in a few licks and nibbles for some fun.

"Caesii...oh, fuck! Caesii! Shit! Your clit...your pussy...it's so...perfect, baby!" He told her, not trying to speak dirty with her, nor trying to do anything else; Shaun was a generally nice guy, and he was just giving her an honest compliment. He swiftly pushed in another finger, putting his mouth back onto her clit. He sucked the little pearl into his mouth and kept his tongue working it, making Caesii moan and writhe on her bed in ecstasy. She clutched the sheets under her with both hands, and kept arching her back. "Fuck, baby! Keep moaning like that! Ah, shit...you taste so damned good!!"

"Shaun..." Caesii whispered through parched lips.

"Babe?" Shaun took his mouth off her clit, but kept his now three fingers inside her pussy, still working their magic.

"Come up here. Now." Caesii told him. Shaun did so, but kept two fingers inside her. He lay next to her on the bed, with their lips together and working. His tongue was massaging hers again, and hers was searching his mouth hungrily. She reached over to her bedside table, grabbed a condom, opened it with her teeth, and slid it onto his cock. Shaun groaned out of relief; this was the first time his cock had been touched by her hands since he felt her pussy, and it was so hard that he was sure he could break down walls with it. Caesii wrapped her lips around his package, then ran her hands all along his shaft, while licking his balls and keeping her eyes on his the entire time. "Baby? Are you ready?" she asked.

"For what?" Shaun answered, then felt like an idiot. Caesii pulled him up and off the bed, pushing him against the wall, while she lay halfway down, and spread her pussy with two fingers.

"For your amazing monster cock to be inside my pussy finally." she said with one finger playing with her clit. Shaun walked over to her as if he were in a trance and ran one finger along her gash. She shivered with anticipation, and he towered over her, with his dick in one hand, a leg in the other. He spread her legs wider, stood between them, then ran his cock along her wet pussy. Her body continued to tremble and she finally screamed out, "Shaun! Please! I can't wait any longer! Pound my pussy! Fill me up with your meat!!!! I want it! I want it, Shaun! I want YOU!!!"

Shaun couldn't hold himself back any longer and plunged his dick into his girlfriend's pussy for the first time, both of them moaning with pleasure. He pulled his cock almost all the way out, with only his cockhead remaining inside of her, then slowly pushed the whole thing back inside her. He continued like this for a bit, then couldn't stand it any more and put his hands on her hips, pulling her onto his cock, and slamming her full of his dick. Shaun leaned down and began to bite her nipples, which only made her scream out, this time in pleasure instead of frustration. "Shaun! No, no stop!! If you...ah, shit!!! Fuck, Shaun!! If you keep doing th-th-that...oh fuck that feels good...if you keep that up, I'll cum!!"

"Good, Caesii! Cum! Cum with my cock in you! I want to feel you cum! I want to cum inside you, baby, with you cumming at the same time! Cum, Caesii!! Come on, CUM!!!!" Shaun yelled, and Caesii did cum, she came and came. She must've had nine orgasms. They just kept on coming and pouring over her body, taking control of it, and she reached back, by the fifth, and grabbed Shaun's asscheeks in both hands, and pulled him to her, keeping him there. Caesii had perfect timing; it was exactly when Shaun was beginning to cum. When both of their orgasms faded, Shaun collapsed on top of Caesii, then rolled over and pulled off his condom, which was over flowing with his cum. "Fuck," he said tiredly. Caesii took the condom, and threw it in the trashcan.

"I love you, Shaun. I love you." She whispered as she cuddled up to his body. He looked her in the eye, grabbed her chin, and pulled her face closer to his for a long and passionate kiss.

"I love you too, Caesii. I always will."

They fell asleep together like this, in the other's arms. Caesii slept for about a half hour, before she heard the washing machine go off. She sighed, woke up all the way, and got out of Shaun's arms without waking him. She got up and went to the laundry room, then switched their now wet but clean clothes to the drying machine. Caesii went back to her bedroom, and saw Shaun still sleeping. She smiled, then realized that he had another hard-on. This time, it was much larger. Fucking hell...she thought. I didn't think it could get much harder!! Just looking at his cock made her pussy get wet all over again. One hand went to it, and began to rub herself gently. The other went to her breasts and began to play with her nipples. Caesii closed her eyes and masturbated quietly to her boyfriend's hard cock.

Her moans soon woke him up though. Shaun sat up, saw Caesii leaning against her desk with four fingers in her pussy, and felt his dick twitch. He looked down, and caught sight of the biggest erection he had ever seen. Holy fuck! Shaun quickly and silently got up from the bed, went over to Caesii and began to lick her nipples. She gasped, surprised he was seemingly so suddenly awake, but soon surrendered to his tongue. "Do...Caesii?" Shaun asked between biting her favorite spot.

"Yes, Shaun?" Caesii moaned.

"I want to see something...do you think you would mind...masturbating...in front of me?" he asked her hesitantly. Caesii smiled sweetly and innocently at him.

"With, or without toys?" she asked.

"Either. Better yet, with!" he answered enthusiastically. She responded by laughing and moving away to her 'naughty' drawer, as she called it in her mind, anyways. Caesii gestured for Shaun to sit on her office chair so that he would be comfortable and have a good view. She grabbed a buttload of vibrators, dildos, and lubricant. "Holy fuck, Caesii. I didn't know you were so into masturbating!" he said playfully.

"Without my boyfriend fucking me so amazingly for three months, then not being in a relationship for six months before that, why did you think I was such a recluse?"

"Well, I just thought you were shy!" He laughed while saying. Caesii giggled also, then told him to enjoy the show, while laying down on her bed with her legs open to him. Shaun swallowed hard, feeling a familiar stirring in his groin. She chose a vibrator, then tossed him the remote, so that she wouldn't know when the setting was going to change. They both thought this fun, and he turned it on the lowest setting at first. She slowly rubbed it across her gash, and at the feel of the vibrations traveling up her entire spine, she trembled, and moaned, leaning back on the bed. Shaun placed one hand on his still growing member, and the other wrapped tighter around the remote. He glanced at it, then turned up a notch. Caesii moaned louder, and rubbed it across her pussy. She began putting just the tip of it inside her, at which point he turned it up once again. She gasped and slid it most of the way in. She quickly pumped her pussy with the vibrator with one hand, and played with her nipples with the other. When she brought it almost out again, Shaun quickly skipped a setting, and turned it on as high as it would go. Caesii moaned louder, and slipped the entire vibrator in her pussy, moaning.

"Shaun!! Shaun, come here! I need your cock! Please, Shaun! Please, fill me up! Fill my pussy with your cock!! I need you, please, Shaun!!" she suddenly yelled out. He felt the same way and got up quickly and came over to her, standing over her, and he grabbe the vibrator out of her hand, dropping it on the floor next to the bed. He swiftly slipped his dick inside her, needing the feel of her tight pussy, surrounding his member.

"Baby, oh, fuck...that made me so hard..." he whispered while satisfying Caesii.

"Me too, oooooohhhhh yeah there, there!!"

"Fuck..I can't hold back much longer, Caesii!!"

"It's okay...me too!!! Cum, Shaun!!! CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, while he shot load after load into her pussy, filling her completely. She went through orgasm after orgasm, and they seemed to be timed perfectly with each shot of Shaun's cum. It was coming out of her pussy, flowing down her ass and onto the bed, also his balls. He collapsed on top of her, and they both fell asleep quickly.

~~To be continued...~~

12