An Open Marriage Ch. 07 - 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm fucking her ass with my thumb too in the same rhythm. She's growling deep in her throat now, on the edge and then starts to pound her fist on the gym mat. I look over at Vanessa and she's smiling at me. She mouths "I love you" and I mouth it back to her.

Adriana says "Ohhhhh, Godddddd, Johnnnnnn!" And begins to cum in a scream. Once again nearly everyone is looking at me again. I do not like being the center of attention like this. I continue to fuck her for several more minutes, she's cumming the entire time. She finally says "John, I have to stop please. It's too much."

So I stop and wait. She says "I'm sorry John. I can't continue. I need to collapse and take a break."

Shit!! I'm rock hard and now frustrated.

Soon someone pushes me down and I look up. It's Vanessa. She climbs on me, removes the condom and inserts my cock into her pussy. She then starts to fuck me really fast and hard. She keeps it up until I cum in her pussy. She continues a little longer and she starts to cum. My cock stays up long enough for her to finish. We collapse together. We hear a loud growl and turn to see Marcus and Joan cumming together. We smile at each other and kiss.

The five of us move to the shower room and take a communal shower. We move around and everyone is washing everyone else, except of course Marcus and I. After the shower, we dry off, put our underwear back on. I say "I'm really hungry."

Adriana says "I know why, you old stud, you. Did you see the fucking I got tonight honey. He actually wore me out."

Marcus says "I noticed." He gives me a smile. So does Vanessa and Joan.

Vanessa says "That's my man!"

Marcus leads us over to a room which has some snacks and small sandwiches available to eat. There's also some drinks. We grab some food and sit down to talk. Marcus says "So how are you able to wear my wife out when I can't."

I say "You are just going to have to include her asshole in your lovemaking. Stick a finger in it or a thumb and fuck her ass with it. It really sets her off."

"Your kidding? I don't really like to mess around there."

"Marcus, it is not going to hurt you and it will drive her orgasms much higher. Believe me, if something gets on your finger or thumb, it will wash off."

Marcus looks at me, looks at Adriana, who is smiling at me, and says "Okay, maybe I'll try that."

Adriana says "Yes!" and claps her hands.

Marcus says "John, ah...I don't know how to ask this. Adriana has been wanting to try anal sex but she's very afraid to have me do it to her and I'm scared to death I'll hurt her. Do you think you can "train" her ass, spread her butthole out, so that I could give her what she wants? I know you will be fucking her ass during this training. It's okay with me if you will be the one to take her anal virginity if, in the end, I will be able to do this for her." Adriana walks over and hugs him tightly and gives him a big kiss.

I walk over to Vanessa. I say "Honey, what do you think? Should I do it or not? It's your call."

She says "Reluctantly, I think you should. I don't like it but I think you should help them."

"Vanessa, why don't you like it?"

"Because that act is very special for me. To me, it's the most intimate act of sex that two people can share, especially if it's without a condom. Now you've also had Joan, Shirley, and Ellen. You're training Maria now too. When Sue moves in you'll be training her for it. Every woman we meet and have sex with gets to have my husband fuck her ass. I guess what I'm saying is I am very jealous. I want that act to be our special sex act."

"Okay, honey, I understand. Would it be alright if I trained her asshole without actually fucking her myself? We can just use an assortment of dildos and butt plugs instead and I don't really need to fuck her there to train her."

She thinks for a while and says "Okay, as long as you don't actually fuck her, go ahead and train her."

I say "Thank you, honey."

I walk back to Marcus and say "I'll train her but I will not take her anal virginity. You can do that once we have her asshole trained to accept you."

He shakes my hand and then gives me the macho shoulder bump hug. "Thanks, John."

Adriana says "Thank you John."

We talk for a while about how the training will happen and then we kiss them goodbye, go get dressed and leave for home.

When we get home, I ask Joan to let us be alone tonight. She agrees, kisses us and goes home.

Vanessa says "John, why did you do that?"

"I just want to be with you alone tonight. I've been thinking. I've decided that my wife's ass is the only one that I will fuck from now on."

"What? No, I don't want that John. You don't have to do that."

"If you feel as strongly as I know you do about anal sex, then I do have to do that. I'm going to draft Carl to take Maria's anal virginity. I'm not sticking my cock in any more assholes. Only yours."

"John, I really do not want you to do that. At least, keep it in the family."

"What do you mean, in the family?"

"I mean include Joan and then Sue when she gets trained. And I think you should take your submissive's anal virginity. You as her Dominate should be the one to fuck her ass first."

"I've kind of made my decision, honey."

"Then I'm going to have to put my foot down. You're doing this for me and I want Joan and Sue included and our sub...Please."

I think for a bit. I know she's serious about this so... "Okay, I'll go along with Joan and Sue. But I don't like it. And I'll think about Maria."

"The only thing I ask is that you ask for my permission about using a condom with Joan and Sue. At least, for now. Like I told you before, I'm in love with Sue nearly as much as I love you. I think I might want you to fuck her ass without a condom in the near future. And what the hell, we might as well include Joan in that. No condom. But we'll put that on the back burner for now. Okay?"

"Okay, my love. I just want you to be happy. Whatever that takes."

She reaches down and grabs my groin, "Think you can get hard enough to fuck my ass right now?"

I smile at her and say "Why don't we see."

We head for the shower to clean up. She works on me in the shower and I get hard. We dry off and head for the bedroom. She grabs the tube of lube and hands it to me, then gets on all four on the bed. "I want you in my ass, John. The most intimate act, please." I lube her up, get behind her and slip slowly into her. She moans loudly "God, John, that's so good. Fuck me."

I begin to fuck her then reach around and play with her clit. She growls deep in her throat. "Fuck me, fuck my ass darling!" I continue to fuck her faster and faster. She screams and starts to cum. I continue to fuck her and rub her clit, she continues to cum. Finally, I lose it and start to ejaculate into her ass. Seconds later, we both collapse.

I pull out and run to the bathroom. I wash up and get a wet, warm washrag. I go back to the bed and wash Vanessa up. I pull her to me and tell her I love her. She looks at me, smiles and kisses me. She says "I love those orgasms. And the feeling of your naked cock inside my ass is out of this world. I don't want 'my' cock to be naked in any other ass. Only the 'families'. You can fuck anyone else's ass you want as long as you put a condom on 'my' cock."

"Hah! Okay, whatever you say but I'm sticking with our original agreement. Joan and Sue only and only with a condom. And I do not want Sue's ass without a condom."

"Honey, I've changed my mind about Sue and Joan. Also, I want you to go back to the way we were with anal sex. You can fuck anyone I approve of as long as you use a condom. This whole thing was because of my jealousy and nothing else. The women in our life are all so gorgeous, even Joan makes me look like an old shoe."

"What? Don't be ridiculous Vanessa. To me you are the most beautiful woman in the world. I don't see what you have to worry about. You are my second soul mate. I don't want any other woman. I'm just using these other women for fun and fun only. Just like you are using the men."

"I know, John. But I can't help but feel jealous when I see you're with women like Maria and Adriana. God, Adriana looks like a supermodel. She makes Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell look like old shoes. She looks like a hotter version of Vivica A. Fox with a hard body."

"Honey, I'm not leaving you. I've told you that before. If you get tired of me, you are going to have to throw me out. Any other woman in our life is just there to have fun with. Besides, do you really think Adriana would leave Marcus for me? Don't be silly."

"Okay, honey. I know I am being silly. Please go back to the way it was before, okay."

"I can't promise that, my love."

"Please," and she starts to cry.

I say "Okay, I'll think about it but no promises." I hold her until she stops crying. I shut the lights off and crawl back in next to her. We hold each other until we fall asleep.

*******************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, January 18th. I'm confused as hell. One minute I'm jealous of John and the next I'm not. There is really no reason for it. I know John loves me and would never leave me. Anal sex, though, is very special for me. I know I'm confusing John because I'm confusing the hell out of myself. I do want him to take Sue and Joan's asses though and without a condom. Especially Sue. I want her to feel the thrill I get when he's in my ass without a condom on. Diary, I am in love with Sue. I know John feels very special about her too. When she moves in with us it's going to be heaven. Living with the two people I love the most. I love Joan too but with Sue it's something more...much more. I've fallen hard for her. I do want John to be able to fuck other women in the ass too, just not without a condom. I hope I can make him understand that."

*******************************************

Ch. 8 - All About Ass.

January 24th - Adriana's training begins.

We've called Marcus and they are coming over tonight for a little party and then getting Adriana's training started. They arrive at 8pm and we kiss them. Marcus says "So how do we get this started?" I look at Vanessa and she grabs Adriana's hand and pulls her into the bedroom. Vanessa strips and strips Adriana.

Vanessa then lays down on the bed on her back and she motions Adriana over to her. They get into a '69' and start to pleasure each other. I strip and Marcus follows. The ladies work each other up and after six minutes, Adriana starts to cum. A minute later, after Adriana starts to eat Vanessa again, Vanessa cums. Vanessa gets on top, turns around and straddles Adriana's face. I look at Marcus and tell him to stick his cock into my wife's mouth.

I get on the bed with the lube and start to suck and lick Adriana's pussy. I put a little lube on my finger and start to probe her ass. She starts to moan loudly. I give her the complete tour of her pussy with my tongue while I'm probing her ass. After five minutes she's can't stay still. I start to suck her clit and within 30 seconds she starts to cum again. As soon as she starts to cum, I stick my finger in all the way to the third knuckle. She screams into Vanessa's pussy and Vanessa cums again. Adriana actually sticks her finger into Vanessa's butt and Vanessa goes wild. She wasn't expecting that. It's hard to hear Vanessa because she's got a mouth full of huge black cock. I'm hard as a rock now but I'm not going to fuck Adriana. We've got different plans.

I say "Okay, everybody up." Everyone sits up. I say "Adriana, get on your hands and knees please." She does and I push some more lube into her ass. I bring the butt plug so she can see it. "This is your first plug. As you can see it's not very big. We're eventually going to move up to one that's bigger than your husband's cock. This one will get it started." I move back to her ass, lube the butt plug which is just a little smaller than 1/2" in diameter except for right near the end which is a little wider. I start to slip it in. "Relax, Adriana."

She tries but can't. I move the plug back and forth and in and out and eventually get it all the way in. I feel her pussy and she's dripping. I say "Okay, Marcus come and fuck her pussy." He moves around, feels her pussy, smiles and starts to slip his cock into her. She grunting. It sounds weird but I guess that's how she manages to get it in. Soon he's in all the way and he starts to move.

I lay down on the bed and Vanessa moves into a '69' and we start to work on bringing each other off. About ten minutes later, Vanessa is cumming and I join her. Marcus is still working it. Adriana has cum several times screaming. Vanessa swallows my load and cleans my cock. We then lay down to spoon and watch our guests. Marcus makes a couple more minutes and then starts to cum. Adriana is still screaming and beating her fists on the bed. Marcus is done and he pulls out. Adriana starts to come down from her orgasm highs.

Vanessa grabs Marcus' big meat and cleans him. She then goes to get a washcloth to clean Adriana. Once Adriana is clean, she lays down, kisses Marcus and says "That was awesome, honey. Orgasms off the scale. So John, when does the plug come out.

I say "Leave it in for at least another hour. Then at least two hours a day for a week and then a week of this one." I hand her the medium size plug. "Both of these have a vibrator built in. With the vibrator going, it will really get you off. Marcus, you are going to have to help her get this one in." He agrees. We hand him a tube of lube and tell him he needs to buy more. I also tell Marcus that we have another plug that is a little thicker than my cock but it's in Maria right now. I tell him he needs to buy three more with the last one thicker than his cock. He says okay.

We talk for a while and then they get up, thank us, kiss us and leave.

January 25th. - Planning for the Taking of Maria's Anal Virginity

Vanessa isn't going to like it and neither is Maria but I decide not to take Maria's anal virginity. I call Maria and ask her to come by on January 31st to have her anal virginity taken. I tell her no BDSM. She agrees. I then call Carl and ask him if he'd like to take Maria's anal virginity. He's really happy about it. I tell him when and what time. He asks me why I'm not doing it and I tell him. I tell Vanessa about it but I don't tell her Carl is coming.

January 31st, 8pm - Maria's anal initiation.

Maria arrives at 8pm with the large butt plug in. I sit her and Vanessa down. I tell them what I have planned. Neither are happy about it. I apologize to Maria and tell her I'm sorry but I'm limiting myself to Vanessa and Joan for anal right now. I tell Maria she's going to have a double penetration tonight. That makes her a little happier. Vanessa is pissed at me. She walks out of the living room and into the spare bedroom and slams the door. I'll fix that later.

Carl arrives a couple of minutes after 8pm. We grab Maria by the hands and lead her into the Master bedroom. We strip her clothes off and pull her over to the bed. Carl and I strip. I tell Carl to take her mouth. Before I dive into that pussy, I pull the butt plug out and lay it on the dresser. Then I start eating that pussy. I eat her for about five minutes and she starts to cum. Carl pulls out of her mouth after a couple of minutes I guess to keep from cumming. He's stroking himself slowly. I get up, put a condom on, hand one to Carl and then I slide underneath Maria. Maria slips my cock into her pussy and groans.

Carl has the condom on and crawls around behind Maria. I whisper to Maria to relax her ass now. Carl begins to push his eight inches into her. He's going slow which is good. I pump in and out of her a couple of times, she moans and kisses me. He eventually gets all eight inches into her. He's no wider than me so he's not thicker than the plug. He waits for a few seconds. When he starts to move in and out; I do too. Maria says "Oh, God I feel so full but it feels so good."

Unfortunately, Carl lasts less than a minute before he cums. I'm not happy and he isn't either. He pulls out and apologizes to us both. He dresses and leaves. I say "Well, Maria, looks like I'm going to have to do your ass anyway."

She says "Oh, yes John, please."

She let's me out from under her and I move around and slip my sheathed cock into her. We then start to move. She's tight but not too tight so I don't know what happened to Carl. I thought he was a bit of a cocksman. Maybe he was just having a bad day. For the first minute of fucking, I play with her nipples, pinching and twisting them. She's moaning the whole time. After that I start to play with her clit. Four minutes into it she starts to growl deep in her throat. She's getting close to her first orgasm while being anally fucked. A couple more minutes and she screams as she starts her orgasm.

I continue to fuck her and she continues to cum. I'm not touching her clit now but she's still cumming. A few more minutes and I start to cum. That sends her higher and she's punching the mattress. We finally finish and I pull out. I lay down next to her and ask her how she liked it. She says "It was pretty damn good. It was definitely one of the best orgasms of my life. I wish we could have kept that DP going a little while longer. I was really enjoying that."

I get up to clean up and dispose of the condom. I go back to the bed and lay down next to her. We cuddle a while and she whispers to me "Thank you, Master for fucking my ass good. Why didn't you want to take my anal virginity?"

"Well, it's complicated. I can't talk about it right now but it has to do with why Vanessa isn't with us right now."

She says "Oh, Okay, Sir."

I hold her for a little while longer and then say "Maria, if you will excuse me, I need to see if I can patch up my marriage."

She says "Sir, I hope I didn't do anything to hurt your marriage. I love both of you."

"It wasn't you specifically, Maria. Don't worry about it. Vanessa will forgive me I'm sure. I'll see you later, okay? Drive safely."

I dress and head to the spare bedroom. I walk in and Vanessa is laying on the bed facing away from the door. I walk over and get on the bed behind her. "Honey, I'm sorry. But if it helps, I did have to fuck her ass anyway. Please don't be mad at me."

She turns over and says "What happened to Carl?"

I say "He didn't even last one minute."

She says "I'm not really that mad at you and since you had to fuck her ass anyway, with a condom I hope, it doesn't matter now. I did tell you that I want you to do it as long as you use a condom."

"I did use a condom and I know you said I could with a condom but you didn't say I had to. I just decided I didn't really want to fuck her ass. I had to anyway but I didn't want to. I don't want to do Adriana either. Actually, anal is not such a big deal anymore, to me anyway. I'll do it for you but it's no longer a priority with me. I want you to have the best orgasms so I'll continue to do it for you and our 'family'."

"What? You don't like it anymore? Since when?"

"It's not that I don't like it anymore; It's just I see no real difference, for me, between vaginal and anal sex. It really started after our discussion after the last swinger party. After we got home, I kept thinking about it and I asked myself why I liked it and, really the only reason I like it is because it causes great orgasms for the woman. It doesn't really give me any better orgasm than the vagina does. My best orgasm is always with a blowjob unless someone is rubbing my prostate and then it doesn't matter where my cock is."

"I didn't realize that honey."

"Well, I will still do it for the three of you but I don't really care about getting in anybody else's ass. You know me, it's all about my woman's orgasms. Whatever knocks your socks off, I'll do."