An Open Marriage Ch. 07 - 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. I still believe you like it a lot but don't want to do it because of what I said after the swinger party."

"Well, believe what you want. I just want to make sure you aren't mad at me anymore. I couldn't stand that and I sure as hell don't want you sleeping in here and me sleeping in our bed. Please come to bed with me."

"Okay, lover but it's early. Why don't you take a shower and let me see if I can get you hard again?"

"Okay. Join me. You washing me almost always gets me hard."

"Okay, let's go."

We shower and by the time we're done, I'm hard again. We head to bed and get into a '69' and start to lick each other. It's very enjoyable. After we've been going at it for a couple of minutes, my wife starts to slip her finger into my ass. I groan. Within a minute, she starts to rub my prostate. Damn! A couple more minutes like that and I lose it and fill her mouth. She removes her finger after I'm done and I continue to eat her. A couple of minutes later I shove my finger into her butt and she screams and starts to cum. She cums for nearly a minute and collapses on me. I pull my finger out.

She kisses me and says that was great. I tell her that I know. I tell her I thought my balls were going to come out of my cock there for a while. She laughs.

I kiss her and I say "So are we okay?"

She says "We're fine as long as you keep fucking my ass and those of our 'family'. And I want you to do our 'family' without a condom. Otherwise, you have my permission to do what you want to do with other women as long as you're fucking them with a condom. And that goes for either hole."

I French kiss her long and hard. We both get up to wash our hands and do our bedtime business. We then hit the bed and cuddle and kiss. Soon I've got a hard-on again. She asks me if I want anything and I say it can wait til morning. She smiles and snuggles in again.

Before we go to sleep I say "Vanessa, I have to tell you a secret. The reason I'm really tempted by Adriana is the difference in our skin colors. When I was fucking her doggie style I looked down and watching my white cock going in and out of her black pussy was a real turn-on. I imagine watching it go in and out of her black asshole would be as much or more of a turn on. But I have decided that I will do it with only my "family" girls and I'll stick with that."

"Are you really sure about that. I sense you'd really like to fuck both Maria and Adriana if only because of the difference in skin color turns you on. Maria's got that beautiful caramel colored skin, like a deep suntan. You sure you wouldn't like to do them both?"

I look at her "I do want to but I won't."

"I am not going to be mad if you do, you know that, right?"

"I know that but I've made up my mind. As a matter of fact, if I could cut back to being faithful to just your ass, I would. I know you want me to do Joan and to break in Sue and I will. For you."

"Okay, honey. Just know that you have my permission to fuck anyone's ass you decide you want, with a condom. Okay? Goodnight!"

"Okay. Goodnight, sweet."

February 7th - Adriana comes by for some more training.

We buy a vibrating dildo that's eight inches long and about 1 1/2" in diameter. This will come in handy for orgies and for training.

Adriana and Marcus arrive at 8pm. We all hug. I ask her how it went with the small plug. She says it's no problem. It goes in and out easily now. I say "Well, please get naked and let's get the next size in. Marcus, did you help her with the small plug at all?"

Marcus says "Ah...actually, John no I didn't. She didn't really seem to need my help and I didn't press it."

"Marcus, you need to start to assist her with this. I know you've got some kind of fear about the asshole but you need to get involved with her training. I'm going to slip the next size it into her first but then we'll take it out after a while and you will slip it in for her the second time, okay?"

"Okay, John. I can do this."

Adriana is naked and bent over in front of us. God, what a beautiful sight. Vanessa has started to strip also. I remove the small plug. It comes out pretty easily. I tell Adriana that I'm going to do a test. I grab a smaller dildo and lube it up. I put some more lube on and in her ass. I say "Okay, Adriana, I want to see if you can take this small dildo in your ass. This is not big at all but it is bigger than the first plug. The dildo is about 3/4" wide and 5" long and a vibrator. I think it's mainly made as a vibrator for the clit.

I start to slowly slip it into her. "Relax back here, Adriana." I can see her anus visibly open a little. I start to push it in. It's going pretty well. Before long, the entire dildo is in her. Vanessa has moved under her and is licking her pussy.

I turn the vibrator on and Adriana say "Oh, my!" I start to move it in and out. She's doing great and starting to breath heavily. I motion for Marcus to play with her nipples and he does. She takes about five minutes and then starts to cum hard with a loud grunt that continues. We let her cum for over a minute and then Vanessa crawls out from under her and I turn the vibrator off. Marcus stops playing with her nipples.

The vibrator is still in her ass. I say "Adriana, how are you doing? How does it feel?"

"God, John, that was a great orgasm. I'm feeling really good. The dildo is fine. No problems."

"Very good, Adriana. Do you two want to play tonight or is this sufficient?"

Adriana immediately says "Let's play."

I look at Vanessa and she gives me the thumbs up. "Okay, Adriana. I'm going to take the dildo out and put the medium plug in you. Before you leave I want Marcus to remove it, relube it and reinsert it." I remove the dildo and she let's out a loud sigh. I lube the medium plug and insert it. It's about the same size as the dildo except a little bit wider and an inch longer. I tell Marcus to let Vanessa get him hard.

He strips and walks over to Vanessa who gets on her knees and starts to suck him. I strip and put a condom on. I tell Adriana to get on her hands and knees on the mat. I then enter her pussy from behind as I turn the vibrator function of the plug on. She yelps at both movements. I start to fuck her hard and she's loving it. I bring her to another orgasm and pull out. Marcus is hard. I tell him to go fuck his wife.

I also tell Vanessa to let Adriana eat her pussy awhile and then I'll fuck her. She scoots down under Adriana and Adriana starts to lick and suck her. I lay down next to them and stroke myself to keep it hard. Three minutes later, Vanessa pulls away from Adriana and straddles me. She removes the condom and inserts my cock into her pussy. She then starts to fuck me hard. I start tweaking her nipples. That gets her moaning.

Less than five minutes later, Vanessa starts to cum. It's not a super orgasm but not bad since I am pinching both her nipples. After her orgasm ends, she gets up and says she'll be right back. She runs to the bathroom and reappears in a minute or so. She gets on her hands and knees in front of Adriana and looks at me. She says "hole #3 honey."

I smile, jump up and insert my cock into her asshole. She groans loudly. She then kisses Adriana long and deep. I start to pump in and out of her ass. She starts to moan loudly. Adriana is moaning now too. Occasionally, they kiss. Vanessa starts to orgasm around five minutes into the fuck. It sets me off. Adriana goes less than a minute later and her's must be a doozie because the scream is hurting my ears and Marcus starts to dump his load into Adriana. We all finish and all collapse on the mat.

Vanessa rolls on top of me and gives me a long French kiss. "That was an awesome orgasm. You're the best, honey. I love you."

I say "I love you, honey. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life." She kisses me again.

Adriana says "My God. I've never felt like that before. I thought I'd pass out and I'm just so exhausted right now. Wow!"

Marcus says "I know that was a powerful orgasm cause I thought you were going to squeeze my cock right off my body. Wow, you really clamped down, honey."

Adriana starts to laugh. Vanessa moves over and French kisses Adriana. She says "Wait until you get the real thing in there. I can cum now without John touching my clit at all, just from him being in my ass."

Adriana says "I still wonder how I'm going to get this cock here into my ass. It's going to hurt."

I say "Adriana, we're going to slowly work you up to that size, actually a little bigger size. That's the secret. Get use to each size and before you know it you will be use to the one that's bigger than Marcus.

Vanessa says "Marcus, I want to apologize to you for being too chicken to take that cock in my pussy."

Marcus says "That's okay Vanessa, I understand. You aren't the first or probably not the last either that is scared to try it. I would love to fuck you though but I understand if you won't."

I say "Adriana, Ah...This is kind of a personal question but how is it that your vagina isn't stretched out? It didn't seem very big to me during the party, I mean, we fit pretty good together. Joan had a hard time getting back to her normal size after taking that big cock. Is there something you use to restore it. Joan was definitely wondering."

Adriana laughs and says "I'll write down the name of a douche that will shrink it down for her. Also she should be doing kegel exercises. I not only work the muscles in my arms, legs and abdomen. I work the sex muscles too. I also do cardio for my heart muscles." I noticed Vanessa perk up when she heard sex muscles.

Vanessa says "Adriana, I know about the kegels but are there other sex muscles?"

Adriana says "Yes, there are lots of muscles that can be exercised for better sex. We should have ladies night and I'll show everyone how to do these exercises."

Vanessa says "That sounds like an excellent idea but let's wait until Sue moves here and gets settled. I'm sure she will want to attend." Adriana agrees.

We talk for a while about sex in general and anal sex in particular. Eventually, they say they have to go. We make an appointment in a week to move Adriana up to the next size plug. They will have sex all this week with that medium plug in place and Marcus is going to do the removing and inserting from now on, because I told him from now on it will get harder and harder for her to do it on her own. Before they leave, Marcus removes the plug, wipes it off, relubes it and reinserts it.

******************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, February 7th. Interesting night with Adriana and Marcus. Especially interesting is the ladies' night suggested by Adriana. I'm really interested in any exercises that might help our sex life get even more enjoyable."

******************************************

February 14th - Maria Gets Another BDSM Session & Adriana Gets Another Bigger Plug.

Vanessa and I talk about what we should do with Maria tonight. She tells me she would like to see Maria get another DP with Marcus fucking her pussy and me fucking her ass. I tell her I'm not sure I want to do that. She insists that I stop with this crap (her word) about limiting anal sex. I look at her and tell her I'll think about it. She obviously wants me to continue as before with anal. We'll see.

Joan arrives at 7:30pm. Someone is anxious to get fucked. We sit and talk with her until the others arrive. We haven't seen Joan for a while. Marcus and Adriana arrive at 7:50pm. Joan heads for Marcus. Adriana comes over and sits between Vanessa and me. She gives Vanessa a big kiss and then gives me one. "John, I'm ready for that new plug. Sex this week has been so good I can't believe it."

I say "That's great, Adriana. So you are tolerating the plug okay?"

She says "Yes, I am. I'm adapting pretty well. Tonight it went in really easily. Marcus was really surprised the last couple of days how easily it was going in. Can we put the next one in now?"

"We've got a little BDSM session with Maria before we all fuck. I check the clock. But let's put the plug in now, we've got time." She strips and I pull the medium plug out and work the large plug in. This plug is a little thicker than my cock.

She says "That's not too bad."

I tell her if she can tolerate that she can tolerate my cock. "That one is a little thicker than my cock." She smiles a big smile.

Marcus and Joan are already sucking face and groping each other. I'm guessing she bought that douche.

Maria arrives at exactly 8pm. Vanessa and I move to the middle of the room. Joan jumps up and answers the door. Maria says "Good evening, Mistress Joan." She walks in and drops her coat to reveal her hot naked body. She walks over to us and kneels in front of the two of us. She says "Good evening, Mistress and Master."

I say "Good evening, sub Maria. What are you looking forward to doing tonight?"

Maria says "Master, what we did last time with the punishments was wonderful. Could we do them all again? They really made me hot and just thinking about them is making me hot again."

"I think we can make that happen sub." I look at Vanessa and say "And I think we've got another surprise for you after we warm your skin. I think you'll really like it."

Vanessa smiles and mouths "Yes".

We lead Maria over to the overstuffed chair and tie her down. I feel her pussy and she's already soaked. I say "Mistress Joan, please give our sub ten smacks on each ass cheek." Joan breaks away from Marcus and walks over to Maria. She begins to spank Maria and Maria is counting.

When Joan gets done, Maria says "Thank you, Mistress for the spanking."

Joan shoves two fingers into Maria, pulls them out and sticks them in her mouth. She says "This slut is dripping wet." I smile. She says "Now I am too." She walks over, pulls Marcus' pants and underwear off and starts to get him hard.

It's Vanessa's turn with the flogger. She walks over to Maria and rubs her hand all over her backside. She then backs up and starts to flog Maria from her shoulders down to her calves. She gives her 25 smacks with the flogger and then she rubs her hand all over her again. She says "Her skin is nice and warm now Master."

Maria says "Thank you, Mistress. I enjoyed that."

Vanessa looks down and says "This slut is dripping. I'm going to have to get a towel to put between her legs to protect the chair and the rug." She walks to the closet and gets a towel. She puts it under Maria and pushes it under her feet.

I walk over to Maria and rub my hand over her body. I reach around and pinch her left nipple hard. She yelps. I grab her right nipple and twist it. She yelps again. I say "sub, I'm going to whip you with the riding crop. I'm shooting for 35 smacks but you can stop me if you want with your safe word. What is your safe word?"

Maria says "Red, Master. I'll try to hold back and not say it. Please start when you are ready."

"Count the hits, sub Maria." I start to smack her with the crop, giving her some red triangles with long red tails on them.

I stop at 20 and ask how she's doing. "Color, sub."

Maria says "Green, Master, I think I'm going to make it." I start to give her the last 15.

When I reach 35, I say "Very good, sub Maria, I'm very proud of you."

Maria says "Thank you so much Master for using the crop on me." I put the crop down and start to lick her pussy and asshole. She's moaning loudly.

After a minute, I stand and look at Adriana. I say "Adriana, would you like to clean up some of this pussy juice. There's a lot of it."

Adriana literally leaps off of the couch and she's there very quickly. She starts to lick Maria's pussy and I continue to rim her asshole. Maria is moaning and moving her hips. In two minutes, Maria is cumming loudly. I stop licking her ass and go use the mouthwash.

Vanessa smiles at me and says "Good job, Master." I smile back at her and strip my black leather pants off. She licks her lips. After I get a drink I walk over to Vanessa and she kneels down and starts to suck my cock.

I give her a couple of minutes but don't really need it cause I've been hard. I pull her up and say "Are you sure you are okay with me fucking her ass?"

She says "I'm going to be mad if you don't. Please John, go back to the way it was, please."

I kiss her and say "Okay."

She smiles. "Now come help me untie her."

I stop to talk to Marcus. I tell him what I want to do now. He agrees with a big smile.

We untie Maria and I lead her to one of the mats. Marcus puts on a condom and lays down. I tell Maria, "Maria, BDSM session is over. Now the fun begins. Straddle Marcus and insert his cock in your beautiful pussy. Once you get that done, you're going to get another complete DP."

She looks at me and smiles, "Thank you so much, John."

It takes her awhile but she finally gets that monster in all the way. Marcus strokes in and out a couple of times. She still pretty wet. I start to lube her up and that gets her groaning. I put a condom on and lube it. I then slip into her ass slowly. It's pretty tight cause Marcus has her stretched. I finally get all the way in. She says "Oh, my God. I'm so full but it feels amazing." Marcus and I start to fuck her. It doesn't take her long before she's on the edge again. I reach around and pinch her right nipple hard. She screams and starts to cum. We both keep fucking her.

She continues to cum and we continue to fuck her. On the other mat, the other ladies are in a triangle licking each others pussies. There's some moaning going on there too.

Marcus and I continue to DP Maria. She's in a continuous orgasm now. After ten minutes, she yells "Red, John, red. I have to stop. I can't take anymore but thank you both. So we stop and pull out of her. She lays down next to Marcus exhausted.

I walk over to Joan and say "Joan, sit on Marcus." She jumps up with a big smile on her face and she's on him quickly. I go to the bathroom, dispose of the condom and wash up.

I walk back to Vanessa and Adriana. I lay down and as I'm putting another condom on I say "Would you ladies like to share me. I'm thinking a rotation fuck."

Vanessa moves to my face and tells Adriana to sit on my cock. She says "We'll go about 3 minutes and then switch places, okay."

Adriana says "Okay." Vanessa is fucking my face good and Adriana starts to fuck my cock.

Vanessa is watching the wall clock. In three minutes she says "Switch" and they do. We continue like this, switching every three minutes until Vanessa starts cumming on my cock.

She cums for a minute and Adriana says "Switch". Vanessa has a hard time getting up but makes it. She's on my face now and Adriana is riding me. Adriana is breathing hard and starts to rub her own clit. Before the three minutes is up, Adriana starts to cum hard. Vanessa follows quickly thereafter. They both finish after a minute and Adriana falls off of me. Vanessa does too.

I've still got a boner. After a while, Vanessa looks at Adriana and says "Get on your hands and knees and let my husband fuck you. John, get up and fuck her."

I move behind Adriana and start to fuck her doggie style. I start to play with the butt plug twisting it. I then turn the vibrator on. She yelps and says "Oh, yes, John!" We fuck like that for a while and she doesn't take too long to cum again. It's a very good orgasm and she's screaming it out. I keep fucking her until her next orgasm and then I start to cum also.

Vanessa is riding Marcus' face while Joan is fucking him. Joan starts to cum after about seven minutes and Marcus joins her. Vanessa follows with another orgasm so everyone is done, for now. Maria is sleeping next to Marcus. We all lay down on the mats and Adriana is hugging and kissing me. Vanessa and Joan are both kissing Marcus. Eventually, we all just collapse on the mats.