An Open Marriage Ch. 07 - 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 10:40pm now, I'm ready for bed with my wife. We ask everyone if they want to stay. Marcus and Adriana beg off, get dressed and leave. I wake Maria. She says she wants to stay because she very weak right now. I get her a drink, let her use the bathroom and walk her to the spare bedroom to put her to bed. I walk back out.

Joan looks at us and says "Well, guess I'll go home."

Vanessa says "Joan, stay with us tonight."

Joan looks at Vanessa and then me. She smiles and says "If you don't mind. I'd love to spend the night." So we three head for the Master bedroom stopping at the bathroom on the way. I crawl into bed. Vanessa crawls in bed on her side and snuggles up to me. Then Joan moves to the other side and snuggles in.

Vanessa grabs my groin and whispers in my ear, "I didn't get fucked tonight. Think you can get hard again?"

I look at her and say "I don't know but I'd love to fuck you hard if you and Joan can get me hard again."

Joan looks at me and moves down the bed to take my cock out of my underwear. Vanessa joins her and they both start working to get me hard again. It takes over five minutes but I'm hard again. I get up and push Vanessa onto her back. She opens her legs and I slip in. This is where I belong. She knows too because she has a big smile on her face. I start to move in and out slowly increasing my speed. Joan is now sucking and playing with Vanessa's nipples. I'm fucking her really hard now, almost brutally. She breathing very hard. "Oh, John. That feels sooooo good."

Vanessa is moving and grunting now. She very close. I say "Joan, bite her nipple!" She does and Vanessa screams and starts to cum. She continues to cum for over a minute. I don't.

She eventually kisses me and says "Joan, suck him off and you can have his cum." Joan smiles. She starts to suck me and adds a handjob. I cum in less than a minute and she swallows nearly every drop. She leans over and French kisses Vanessa. Vanessa leans back, smiles and tasting the little bit that Joan passed to her. We all snuggle in again and finally go to sleep.

In the morning, Vanessa lets Joan fuck me without a condom and Vanessa eats the cum out of Joan's pussy. There's two surprises right there.

To be continued...