An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salivating like a hungry old pig he forced his crooked old fingers between her tightly clamped legs in an attempt to get near to her pussy. "Hee hee, ooh yes come on come on," he went on as he rubbed the white lace crotch of her panties hard against her moistening lips.

Mandy couldn't believe it, even though she had seen it all before. Her body seemed to get turned on by this treatment. She could never understand it, this vile old man was disgusting, but still the urges welled up inside her.

"No stop stop!" Mandy cried as she writhed and squirmed until eventually and with great effort she managed to slide off his lap and landed on the floor in front of him. Thinking she had managed to free herself from his assault she paused a moment in order to catch her breath, but this proved to be a big mistake.

The old man took the opportunity and followed her sliding off the sofa and onto his knees beside her. Realising what was happening she turned to face him and soon found he was on top of her forcing her onto her back. Suddenly he was all over her, it was as if his disabling illness had just evaporated away.

"Get off me!" Mandy cried as he held her to the floor and his vile toothless old mouth began kissing and slobbering all over her pretty young face. The adrenalin surging through his body seemed to give him a huge boost in strength and energy.

"Ooh tits tits ooh yeah lovely big tits," he moaned as he brought his hands up and started to squeeze and maul her magnificent bust through her crisp white blouse. He was beyond all self control. He couldn't believe his luck as his hands roamed all over those magnificently huge young knockers. He sunk his arthritic old fingers deep into the flesh as he massaged them roughly stunned at just how incredibly firm they felt.

"Oh at last at last oooh so fuckin' big," he went on with an ever increasing tone of desperation as he squeezed them hard before tugging at the buttons of her blouse. "Oooh I want to see them ooh yes come on come on," he puffed as he pulled the front of her blouse apart sending buttons flying everywhere.

"No get off! Get off!" Mandy cried, but with his whole weight on her it was proving almost impossible to push him off. It was then she felt him reach down and it didn't take long before she realised what he was doing. He had somehow managed to pull his jogging bottoms part way down together with his underpants and was now puffing and panting trying to pull her skirt up.

"Oh no you don't!" Mandy said with a renewed determination. Then with a rush of adrenalin of her own and one almighty shove she pushed the filthy sweaty old man off and quickly scrambled out of his reach.

She got to her feet and rushed over to the door. She stood there a moment and tried to compose herself while catching her breath. She quickly smoothed her skirt back down in place, but her blouse was now missing the top four buttons. The trouble is when you have a massive pair of 34GGs trying to bust their way out that's a major problem. There was nothing she could do as she just stood there with her huge boobs displayed for all to see in their beautiful white lace bra. She again tugged the hem of her skirt down to make sure it covered her stocking tops. She knew how she looked and was unsure what to do or how to deal with the situation she now found herself in.

The old man reached for a dining chair that was next to him and slowly managed to pull himself up onto his feet. He was a truly disgusting sight with his grubby old grey joggers and equally grubby old underpants rolled down to his bony white knees. His cock stood out straight in front of him proud and extremely hard surrounded at its base by a thick forest of matted grey hair. The tip was the deepest purple and swollen beyond belief. It jerked and twitched as if it had a mind of its own while at the same time from the pee slit it trickled clear slimy fluid. It was clear to see, (as if there were any doubt), what was on his mind.

Mandy backed up nervously towards the door. "L....look, let's forget what just happened and if you sign the papers we can say no more about it." She knew from experience that this was a bit of a long shot, but she couldn't think what else to say.

Ernie just sat himself on the chair taking a moment to catch his breath. "I don't think so," came his reply, "what do you expect me to do with this!" He gestured towards the huge erection, "look at my hands."

The pretty blond looked as he held them up, his fingers twisted out of shape by the arthritis that afflicted his 82 year old body.

"I need help!" He went on as he sat back in the chair spreading his legs apart. "Well? Come on then!" The old man snapped as if it was all her fault and it was down to her to sort his predicament.

"W....what? Y...you want me to...." Mandy began.

"Well I can't do it myself can I? Not with these hands!" There was a pause. "If you're not going to help me then just take these papers and sod off!" With that he placed his hand on the papers where they sat on the table and angrily flung them over the edge.

"I....well, I don't know what...." She started to say before he interrupted her.

"Well come on then!" He said even though she hadn't even made her decision. "I'm sure your hands are far more capable than mine!"

What could she do? Leave? Of course not! That just wasn't an option. She knew ultimately this deal had to be sealed, it was an impossible situation. In her shocked state her feet seemed rooted to the spot, she couldn't move.

He took the fact that she hadn't left as a green light and leaning on the table slowly pulled himself to his feet. Taking small shuffling steps with his joggers and pants still down around his knees he edged his way closer to her unaided by his walking frame. His eyes were fixed on the exposed lace bra crammed full to bursting point with the most incredible set of knockers imaginable.

The vision of Mandy still in that sexy little skirt and stockings only now with her white blouse open wide and those huge tits thrusting forward like a pair of over inflated balloons was all the encouragement he needed. It seemed like ages but in fact it was less than a minute before he reached out and placed his old hand on her shoulder for support. Mandy was backed up against the door with nowhere to go, she was trapped.

"Now are you going to be a good girl?" Ernie asked her as he shuffled ever closer.

"P....please," she whispered as tears began to well in her pretty eyes, "p....please don't."

"Now come on, nobody's going to hurt you," he told her as he eyed up her fantastic cleavage licking his lips. "I only want to touch you, you wouldn't deny an old man that would you? I mean you wouldn't be that selfish....would you?" As his words trailed off he buried his face in her sweetly scented neck and began to kiss her. His twisted creepy old hands came up and cupped her massive young breasts. "Ooooooh yes yes yes," his mumbled into her neck as he began to fondle them in their gorgeous white lace bra.

Mandy could do nothing other than to again beg him to stop which she tried time and time again. But she knew it was useless, he would never stop, he had already gone too far, she had seen it all before. She closed her eyes and tried to put her mind somewhere else as the creepy disgusting old man grew more and more excited from molesting her voluptuous firm young body. Slowly he rubbed his erection up and down against her while one hand crept around behind and fondled her ass.

"Oh God you lovely fresh young thing," he whispered as he moved his face across hers and placed his dirty old lips over hers. "Mmmmmmm," he groaned as he excitedly slobbered all over her soft sweet mouth. The old man was in heaven as he massaged her lovely big tits with one hand and her firm ripe ass with the other.

Mandy knew she had to get him off her as he roughly began trying to pull at her bra. Being part of an expensive set she didn't want the fine garment ruined by this clumsy ham-fisted old perverts attempts to get it off. The stench of his body odour combined with his breath was going to make her sick, it was all getting out of hand, she had to take control. She knew there was only one thing she could do. She had to finish him off as quickly and painlessly as possible, it was the only way.

"L...let's move over to the sofa," she said as she tried to gently push him away while being careful not to upset the volatile old boy.

He didn't need asking twice. All the standing was difficult for him and now it sounded as though she was now going to play ball, this was a dream come true.

With a little help from his busty blond victim old Ernie managed to shuffle his way over and sit himself back down on the moth eaten old piece of furniture. Mandy could still turn and run, but there was no point, she had come this far and hopefully in just a few minutes it would all be over and she could leave with the signed papers.

As the old boy relaxed back into the sofa Mandy had a good idea from the state of his throbbing dribbling cock that it probably wouldn't take much to get it all over with.

Arrogantly he lay himself down along the full length of the sofa as if it was now up to her to take control. Of course she knew what needed to be done and so she stepped up alongside him and looked down at the disgusting shrivelled old man expectantly waiting with his drooling mouth hanging wide open. Mandy knew the drill by now and in an attempt to save her expensive bra from being destroyed she reluctantly pulled the huge lace cups down and lifted her magnificent breasts out.

"Oh my God!" Was all he could muster as his eyes bulged from their sockets. Her breasts were simply like nothing on earth. They looked so big and heavy yet perfectly shaped and thrusting forward as if they were weightless. He had never seen anything like it as her nipples stood out hard and proud, a sign, as he chose to see it, that she had to be excited too.

Mandy felt sick as she gently knelt down on the floor alongside him, her huge naked boobs now right in front of his face. "I....if I do this you'll sign the papers....deal?"

"Oh yes....deal....DEAL!" Ernie excitedly replied his eyes fixed on the phenomenal jugs now right in front of his nose.

The pretty 20 year old looked along the old mans body until she found herself staring at the painful looking erection that stood up hard and proud. While trying to think of something far less unpleasant she reached her hand out to it. As her fingertips brushed across it the old man suddenly let out a cry and grabbed her tits in his hands before biting down hard with his gums onto one of her nipples. Mandy leaned further forward shoving her breasts into his dirty ugly face as she took a firm hold of his smelly old cock. Clear slimy fluid trickled from its swollen purple head which Mandy gently smeared around all over it with her thumb.

His balls seemed to spontaneously dance up and down in their sack as if they had a mind of their own. He groaned over and over as her thumb continued to circle the over sensitive glands, the more she did the more smelly fluid seemed to dribble from it.

"Oh you beautiful thing oh my yes yes don't stop," he moaned as he desperately fondled and squeezed her massive tits all over. "Mmmmmmm," he went on as he sunk his old gums into their firm ripeness licking and slobbering like a disgusting old dog. Ernie couldn't believe what was happening, this was like all of his dreams come true and he was making the absolute most of it.

Mandy could see that it was all too much for the horrible old man and despite the fact that he disgusted her she couldn't help but get a little pleasure from seeing the affect she was having on him. All his arrogance and grumpy attitude seemed to vanish and were replaced by a desperate quivering wreck of a man who was now firmly under her control. She couldn't understand it as her own unexplainable sexual urges grew at seeing his almost unbearable state of excitement. She wanted to tease him, both as a way of making him suffer but also to satisfy her own growing urges.

But for old Ernie it was all about to come to an all too quick yet explosive end. The feel of her soft sweet hand on his throbbing erection was too much, especially combined with the teasing trick she was pulling with her thumb as she continued to circle it over his slimy wet glands. Suddenly his old legs began to twitch as he drew his knees up. Mandy watched his old balls rise as they tightened up, she knew what was about happen.....and she wasn't wrong.

"Oh God yes! Oh God don't stop don't stop!" Ernie said desperately with ever quickening breaths. The sensation in his cock was incredible as at long last he felt the massive contents of his balls begin powering their way up through it.

"Oh fuck these big fuckin' tits!" The old man puffed as he squashed them together hard sinking his twisted old fingers deeply into the firm mass of flesh while rubbing his filthy old face all over them.

"AAAAARGH YES YES YES AAAAAARGH YES!!!!!" He cried out as all of a sudden a huge rope of thick stinking spunk surged high into the air. The old man cried out as Mandys thumb gently continued rubbing the underside of his bulbous swollen cock head. As a second and a third rope quickly followed she tightened her grip around his shaft and pumped it hard. This was pure heaven for old Ernie as an endless amount of stored up spunk was finally released from his long suffering balls.

As Mandy worked her magic fingers up and down his pulsating cock the old pervert was gorging on her beautiful naked breasts, groping and massaging them all over as he sucked and chewed first one nipple then the other with his drooling toothless old mouth.

All too soon the lovely Mandy was squeezing the final drops of sperm from a very grateful and satisfied Ernie. Expertly she carried on masturbating the old boy getting gradually slower and slower until she was sure he had nothing left to give.

As she stopped and held her hand to look at it dripping in an old mans sperm she felt a mixture of feelings. Firstly disgust at what he had just made her do, but also a strange satisfaction at knowing what a relief it must have been for him and how much he must have enjoyed it.

Ernie seemed too exhausted to move as he finally released her breasts from his vice-like grip and lay there catching his breath. Mandy got to her feet and went through to the kitchen to wash her hands.

Unable to help himself the dirty old sod watched her generous shapely bum swaying in that tight red skirt, and as he did he realised far from being spent she was still getting him excited.

Obviously he was in a state of virtual disbelief at what had just happened, it was more than he would have ever dared dream of. But this was an opportunity, one that most people never get in an entire lifetime, girls like Mandy truly are one in a million and he certainly would never be in this position again. So he knew it was unfair on the poor girl but he wanted more, much more.

"Are you now ready to finally sign these papers then?" Mandy enquired as she came back into the room.

"Oh...er...yes yes, of course lets have them then," he answered as he pulled his jogging bottoms and underpants back up and shuffled over to sit himself at the table. The pretty young girl hoped that he was now going to honour his word so she could finally leave.

Mandy, feeling safer now, stood alongside him. Even with her tits back in her bra but the missing buttons of her blouse still leaving everything exposed she was sure she would be safe. But she underestimated just what a sex starved old pervert Ernie was, she had no idea that just by standing so close to him something was already starting to stir.

"Oh what's that?" he suddenly enquired noticing something on her skirt.

"What?"

"That!" Ernie went on pointing at it, "looks like we've made a bit of a mess."

Mandy looked down to see a rather large sticky patch of sperm all down the side of it. "Oh dam! That's going to stain!" She sounded rather upset, partly because the skirt will be ruined but more because she would have to explain what it was when she got back to the office.

"Take it off and go soak it in the kitchen sink," he told her. Seeing the look on her face he carried on, "don't worry I haven't got it in me again, besides what choice do you have if you want to save it, I've got an old dryer out there too."

Mandy knew he was right, she didn't want to take it off in front of him, but at the same time she couldn't go back like it as it was pretty obvious what it was. So after a few moments debating with herself she reached behind and unfastened the zipper, what choice did she have? Stepping away from the old man, just in case, she slipped the skirt down to the floor and stepped out of it.

This was all Ernie needed. The sight of this girl in her stockings suspenders and matching panties was too much. Add to this the blouse held together by just two buttons at the bottom so her bra was on full display, she was basically standing there in just her underwear and nothing else! His ancient old cock stiffened rapidly in his underpants and it was then he knew he was going to have to fuck her, no hand jobs this time, he needed to take this one last chance to feel his cock inside a tight young pussy!

Unaware of what was on his mind the still ridiculously naive girl took her skirt through to the kitchen to wash it in the sink. The dirty scheming old pervert chewed hard on his bottom lip when he saw her cheeky buttocks in the white lace panties she was wearing. What a shape, her body was almost too good to be true. But true it was and he couldn't wait a moment longer, he knew what he wanted and he was sure he was going to get it, no matter what she may say!

He reached inside his joggers and gave himself a little rub as he watched her through the opened kitchen door standing at the sink. Seeing her sideways on he couldn't picture a more impressive sight. The provocative way her ass thrust out was unbelievable especially when coupled with the sight of her huge tits bouncing and swaying in front of her, she really was a true wonder of nature.

After a minute or two she took the soaking skirt out of the sink and as she threw it into the dryer she suddenly realised the potential position she could be in. The dial said it would take 20 minutes, she couldn't just stand around in her underwear for 20 minutes!

That's when the old man called her back through to the front room to ask her where he was to sign the papers.

"At last," Mandy thought to herself as she hurried back in to show him. She looked like a cock teasing porn star in her stockings and suspenders with her tits bouncing and swaying heavily in her bra as she hurried in.

"Here, here, and here," she said as she leant over the table alongside him pointing out where on the papers.

"Mmmmm....what about here?" Ernie said as without warning he brought his hand up between her legs and pressed against her panty covered pussy.

Mandy quickly jumped back out of his reach, "look you promised!"

"I know I know," he answered in a slightly annoyed tone, "and I will sign, but I just need one more favour...."

"What?" Mandy replied, as if she didn't know.

A smile came across his dirty old face as he eyed her up and down. "You are just so gorgeous," he whispered as he reached forwards, "come on, be a good girl". Mandy didn't know what to do think as his creepy old hands began to feel their way up and down her stocking clad thighs. Again she suddenly stepped back and tried ordering him to stop. But the old man wasn't interested in what she wanted and honestly didn't care what she thought, he had just one thing on his mind.

He then turned back to the table and picked the pen up, holding it awkwardly in his twisted old fingers and signed the first part of the forms. "There you go," he said, "now your turn to do something for me."