An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers

The pretty blond didn't even have to ask what that favour might be, it was written all over his filthy smug face. She had been here so many times before and knew that if he didn't get what he wanted everything she had done up until now would have all been for nothing.

While she took a moment to think old Ernie pulled himself back to his feet and, using the table for support, shuffled towards her. Before she could object or even speak he somehow managed to pin her against the table with his arms either side of her and started trying to kiss her.

"Look...n....no!" She said as he reached around her waist and grabbed her ass in his hand. Clawing at her panties he began to rub himself up against her.

"Oh yes come on, just this one thing," he wheezed as he grew more and more excited. As he spoke he tried turning her to face the table. "Come on come on, " he insisted as he tried to push her face down across it.

Mandy could see what he wanted and despite her reluctance she knew that her choices were still the same. She could see no point in putting up a fight, if he didn't get his way then she would have failed. So, still voicing her objections she hesitantly rested her elbows on the table and in doing so thrust her ass out towards him.

"Oh yes look at that," he whispered as his hands roamed all over the gorgeous ripe pair of cheeks. "You cock teasing little bitch!"

Mandy felt sick as she allowed this disgusting old pervert to molest her all over. His hands were everywhere, groping her ass, squeezing and fondling her tits, rubbing up and down her thighs, and finally between her legs.

"Ooh open up," he grunted as Mandy felt his foot kick against the inside of hers.

Resigned to her fate and just wanting to get it all over with she did as he asked. Groans of delight came from behind her as she felt his bent old fingers rub her pussy through her panties. She could hear his heavy breathing, he kept muttering, "yes yes oh yes," over and over. She knew what was coming and sure enough he had soon worked his way past the white lace gusset and began to finger her moist lips.

"P....please don't," she again begged. But it fell on deaf ears as without warning he slipped two fingers inside her.

"Oh fuck yes!" Ernie cried as he pushed them up her as deeply as they would go. "You're soaking you little slut," and with that he began squirming them around inside her trying to reach as far as he could.

Mandy couldn't help herself as she let out a quiet moan. She knew it was wrong, she really didn't want this, but at the same time she couldn't help the feelings inside, it just felt so good. Instinctively and without even thinking what she was doing she arched her back and pushed her ass back against him in an attempt to get them even deeper. "Oh God," she quietly sighed.

She may have been quiet but Ernie heard and so knowing full well that this was his golden opportunity he suddenly started ramming his fingers in and out of her. This took the lovely 20 year old completely by surprise and she let out a loud gasp as her legs instantly buckled beneath her. She hung onto the table as the dirty old sod finger fucked her as hard and fast as he could. Seizing the chance every couple of thrusts he forced his fingers as deep inside her as he could and wiggled them around.

He could feel she was becoming wetter and wetter and knew that the moment had come. He pulled his fingers out and thrust his old joggers and pants down his hairy old thighs before taking aim and driving his cock straight up inside her glistening slit.

It all happened in a matter of seconds and took Mandy completely by surprise. Struggling to catch her breath she was surprised at how big his cock felt as it powered its way into her.

Meanwhile the old boy couldn't believe his luck, her tight wet pussy felt like nothing on earth as he lay his weight across her and reached under to grope her tits. Grunting and groaning he salivated all over her back as he pummelled her with all his strength. Unfortunately he knew his weak old body wouldn't allow him to continue in this position for much longer and he could feel his legs trembling with a mixture of both excitement and age.

So, almost as quickly as he started, he began to slow. Mandy didn't know what was happening, she was now at a point where she needed to carry on, stopping wasn't an option. But the excitement was too much and the frail old man knew if he didn't at least pause for a rest he could collapse.......or even worse!

So, coughing and wheezing, the 82 year old pulled out and reached for the sofa behind him. But with his trembling old legs unable to support his weight he simply crumpled to the floor.

Mandy turned to see if he was alright. He seemed fine with the soft carpet breaking his fall and she watched him roll onto his back with his trousers and underpants around his ankles and his erection as big and stiff as ever. He looked at her and surprisingly apologised. "Sorry," he puffed, "but I just can't stay on my feet for that long."

The old man knew she was now turned on and would probably need satisfying somehow, but he wasn't prepared for what happened next!

She slipped her panties off, removed her blouse, and unhooked her bra and threw it on the table. He just lay there looking up at her with his mouth hanging wide open and his eyes out on stalks. He had never seen a more incredible sight in all his life. "Oh my God!" Came the stunned whisper as Mandy approached him with her big naked tits swaying gently before her.

"Oh you bastard," she said unable to take her eyes of his dirty gnarled old cock standing up like a totem pole. It was so swollen and thick that the dark purple head looked like it could actually explode. The deep ridges and thick veins that ran up and down its impressive length may have looked ugly but Mandy knew what they did to a girl. She needed satisfaction, and that was all that mattered.

Without another word she stepped across him and stood with her feet either side of his head. Unable to resist the temptation to tease the old pervert she lowered herself down until she was squatting with her pussy just above his face. She closed her eyes as his tongue came out and ran along her sweet moist lips.

"Ooh lovely lovely," the old boy groaned as she lowered herself further allowing his tongue to invade her now soaking cunt. Expertly he lapped away at it driving her crazy. At the same time his hands cupped her ass cheeks and circled round and round them feeling their gloriously firm shape. More and more desperately he licked and slobbered at her pussy revelling in the taste of the sweet juices that now poured from within.

Mandy saw his cock bobbing and swaying as it throbbed excitedly, his old balls again twitched uncontrollably in their hairy old sack, she knew he was desperate...........and to be honest so was she.

"Mmmm you dirty old bastard," she said as she raised herself back up to her full height and looked down at him. "You just can't help yourself can you?" All the time she's speaking she's positioning herself over his throbbing erection. "Just can't resist a young girl like me, can you," she said as she brings her hands up to cup her massive breasts. "I don't suppose you can even wank yourself off with those hands. Ooh you must be so frustrated!"

"Oh God please please." The tables had turned, it was the old man now doing the begging. "Oh don't tease me you bitch, please I'm begging you please!"

With that Mandy watched the old mans face, taking great pleasure in the expression all over it as she squatted lower and lower until her pussy lips finally touched the very tip of his cock. He looked as if in pain, but she knew it was years of pent up frustration and like the real tease we know her to be she licked around her lovely soft red lips and gently squeezed her breasts as her pussy slowly began to sink down over his desperate erection.

The old man let out a long heavy groan of pleasure at feeling the tight grip of her pussy walls as it engulfed his manhood.

Mandy too was experiencing a much needed satisfaction as she eventually came to rest on his balls and the huge great thing filled her to the hilt. Without any further playing around she raised herself back up it before again impaling herself down onto it. Quicker and quicker she went as she began to ride him like a stallion bouncing herself up and down on him as if her life depended on it. From the squatting position she was in she fell forward onto her knees causing her massive knockers to tumble into his face. Saving herself by putting her hands on the floor either side of his head she dangled them like a true tease.

The old man was now out of control and without hesitation he grabbed them and stuffed them into his toothless old mouth, first one then the other. With a renewed energy he began ramming himself up into her, his balls flailed all over the place slapping against her ass as the sound of her wetness echoed around the room.

"Oh suck them you fuckin' old pervert," Mandy cried, "suck my big fuckin' tits you dirty fuckin' bastard!" Her sudden foul mouthed rant surprised the old man, but with her now cramming her tits into his face he was free to reach behind and grab at her ass.

With a cheek filling each hand he squeezed and massaged them, pulling them apart and then squashing them together as his cock thundered in and out of her. He couldn't have asked for more, it was like every fantasy he had ever had come true.

As his balls tightened he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Mandy too was reaching the climax she so desperately needed. The sloshing and slapping sound grew faster and louder as they pounded into each other. Old Ernie looked up at the most beautiful young face he had ever seen and released her huge boobs from his mouth. As if Mandy knew what he wanted she amazingly brought her face down to his and with an open mouth kissed him. The old man groaned with pleasure as he kissed her back, her sweet pretty mouth was so soft and succulent. He was so excited and desperate that he tried to devour it completely, his tongue entwining around hers like a snake.

Mandy took no notice, she was lost in the throws of her ever building orgasm. With the two of them moaning and groaning as they used each others bodies it soon came to the point of no return.

"OH FUCK I'M GUNNA COME!" Ernie cried out as he felt his cock begin to pulsate.

"Oh go on then, come you bastard, fill me with your dirty spunk!" Mandy replied though gritted teeth as she slammed her cunt up and down on his huge hard cock.

"UH UH UH UH," cried Ernie as he at last felt the unmistakable opening of the flood gates. There was no stopping now as in a matter of just a few seconds Mandys cunt was suddenly being pumped full of thick hot steaming sperm.

"Oh yes yes," she cried as she felt the orgasm rush down her body to meet the invading torrent. Over and over Ernie raised his bony old ass up off the floor to ram himself deep into the lovely Mandy as she ground herself against him.

"OH FUCK!" They both said almost simultaneously as they felt the mix of their juices deep within the pretty young blond. It was incredible, more and more spunk followed until she was so deluged that despite the tight fit it oozed from her running down over his balls. For Ernie it was the most incredible feeling he could ever remember, even better than his time with Alison. He had never produced so much spunk, not once but twice! An amazing feat for an 82 year old man, but then maybe that's the affect of a girl like Mandy.

Soon they came to a standstill and, after taking a good minute or two to allow their respective organs to calm down, Mandy lifted herself off the exhausted old boy.

Without a word she went and retrieved her skirt from the dryer and dressed herself before coming back and helping Ernie back to his feet.

To be fair he was true to his word and he signed the papers as promised and everyone was left satisfied that they had got what they had wanted...

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers