An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lovers, let's have some additional fun," Andromeda chuckled and the next moment Todd felt the vibration on his tongue as the buzzing dildo entered Samantha's ass. An animal sound wafted through the room and he quickly licked and chewed the exposed big clit above him. The girl came like a waterfall splashing her juices in his mouth and on his face. Her orgasm was long and hard and Todd swallowed as much female liquid as possible. Preliminarily satiated, Samantha dropped on his left side and made his face available for Andromeda's mouth and tongue to clean it. She slobbered like normally only dogs do.

Todd exploited the moment to get his breath in order but not for long because Andromeda straddled him reverse cowgirl. Another very wet eager cunt occupied his open mouth. He instantly snaked his long tongue into her vagina and his lower lips were in the right position to scrub over her pleasure button. Todd had his hands on her ass to move her in any direction he wanted her but when his thumbs slithered through her buns he spit the pussy juices he had collected in his mouth at her asshole. His thumbs spread the lubrication around and seconds later entered her ass, as deep as possible.

Todd's ass attack created a double impact. Andromeda loudly expressed her excitement and Donna suddenly tried to scream with his cock deeply embedded in her throat. It was a terrific feeling how her oral cavern contracted around his shaft. The reason why she did so could only be that Andromeda shoved the other vibrator in one of her orifices.

It was revealed as her pussy as Andromeda asked with some difficulty, "Donna, how do you like a vibrator moving in your pussy while you choke on Todd's cock?"

"Fantastic, keep doing it," Donna answered with some difficulty as well. Both were so wound up they had trouble to form coherent words. That was no surprise because Todd accelerated his attack on Andromeda's clit and asshole and Donna was captivated by her blowjob. The vibrating device in her cunt was the icing on the cake. A simultaneous orgasm from all three sex partners made the whole affair a very special one.

Andromeda first flooded his mouth and he gasped for air, then Todd's geyser filled Donna's throat and mouth which triggered her orgasm as well. Andromeda cried unrestricted as her climax took hold of her human being, her body shook and shimmied as wave after wave of pleasure enveloped her. Todd groaned in her pussy, emptying his balls with great pleasure in an eagerly sucking mouth. Donna moaned around his spewing cock, but was primarily occupied with his splendid ejaculation. The smell of sex permeated the room despite his two windows were open. However that was not bothering him. Even in the heat of extreme passion his women smelled wonderful. He was a sucker for the mixture of perfume and female arousal. He knew the combination of his expensive cologne and body odor was pleasant for the girls too. They often told him so.

Finally they all collapsed together in a heap. It hadn't slipped their attention that Samantha had gained another orgasm shoving the vibrator alternately in her pussy and ass. Todd quickly helped them turning off the switches on both devices to stop the vibration. However he felt no need to take them out of the girl's orifices, Samantha's ass and Donna's pussy. They would come in handy later. Slowly they came back to their senses and again entangled themselves, close enough to kiss and gently touch each other.

They were talking too, mostly the girls with each other. What Todd heard gave him great pleasure. He was still highly aroused so his cock hadn't yielded one millimeter. Andromeda gently stroked his upright pole and exclaimed, smiling at him adoringly, that is was impossible for any woman not to be constantly horny in Todd's presence. Donna added how wet she got that day Todd standing on the patio in front of her with his big cock bulging the shorts. She admitted this attention was nice but it was his whole attitude that what made her do what she did that day, blatantly inviting him to have sex with her. Samantha revealed a secret she wasn't aware of it for a long time. "I know now that I was secretly attracted to Todd probably weeks or even months before I approached him upon the prom subject. Todd, I think now that was the reason I choose you. At that time I didn't know it myself."

He kissed his lovers and thanked them for their kind words then asked whether they wanted something to drink, he was thirsty. They nodded their approval and some minutes later Todd came back with a large jug and four tall drink glasses. He saw Donna looking at the jug and confirmed it was her special mixture. The women thanked him profusely and all consumed a decent portion of this delicious mixture.

Todd suggested a quick shower to rinse the sweat off their bodies and freshen up. First they occupied the separate toilet area and the women peed unashamedly in front of Todd and each other. He released himself into the urinal but it was difficult to pee properly with his medically enhanced boner. Afterwards they had fun in the large open shower stall. Back in his bed he discovered the funny intermezzo had fueled the women's desire for another round of unbridled sex. He told them nonchalantly he was geared up for everything.

He waited and watched the women whispering with each other. He saw the smile on their faces escalating and then all three nodded. They had reached a decision. They crawled to him, kissing and fondling his body before Andromeda spoke. "Todd, as we talked with Donna alone, we casually praised your ability to massage our bodies like a pro. She wants a back massage from you; please be alerted, we promised her a surprise. Samantha and I will watch you and you both can watch us what we do in the meantime."

Todd happily agreed and went to the small cupboard in his room and fetched a small bottle of his special scented massage lotion out of a drawer. He also brought a special compact massage pillow out of a wall closet where no clothes were stored. Donna was already lying on her tummy and Todd asked her to lift her hips. With a quick push the pillow was under her hips, the exact way to lift her ass up. Donna looked back at him with a curious expression in her lovely face. Todd just smiled and said, "Donna please make your head comfortable on the pillow and let go of any stress. Close your eyes and enjoy it. Don't think about anything but your pleasure."

Todd got on the bed and placed some sensuous kisses on her neck and shoulders before he spread her legs far enough he could clearly see her wet pussy lips. Then, he surprisingly started the massage on her feet, but she quickly discovered he surely knew what he was doing. He gently kneaded each tender spot where he imagined a knotted muscle. He expertly worked the tension out and suddenly her feet became light as a feather. It felt wonderful and she told him so. He worked on her lower legs the same way and it already had an effect on her. She felt warmth climbing up her legs agglomerating in her pussy. 'My God,' she thought. 'I'm already hot like hell. I don't know how he does that.ʺ

Todd's magic hands went higher as he watched Andromeda's and Samantha's carnal action. He saw them for the first time mutually feeding a string of anal beads into their asses. He had read these anal beads had a double effect on a woman's ass, first the slow insertion and second the slow extraction, and that repeatedly. The last bead was a very big one and their loud groans revealed how much they liked it. However, he had to turn back his attention to Donna because his hands reached her voluptuous yet firm ass. He said, "Relax your butt baby, otherwise I can't find the tension." He leaned forward and kissed her beautiful behind as an encouragement.

Todd straddled her body with his knees beside her thighs and started at her lower ass curve, near her swollen, slightly gaping vulva and now and then his hands got lost in the wet fold of her pussy even slightly brushing her clit. He knew he was going to fuck her soon but he wanted to continue with the massage foreplay to make her crazy. And that he did. Donna didn't know what came over her. She was writhing on the bed almost losing her mind. In her delirious state she wondered what he could do to make the massage even more exciting.

She yelled out in surprise as she felt his thick cock worming its way between her fleshy thighs. He moved a bit forward and suddenly the tip of his spear touched her wet womanhood. However, he stopped there and Donna was too overwhelmed to move or say anything. She just moaned from the depths of her throat. Todd found the feel of his glans against her wet pussy folds very exciting and continued the massage with even more pleasure. Her whole butt was now under a serious but very stimulating treatment. She had never felt her buns such relaxed.

Todd finished her butt and the next bolt out of the blue sky hit her. To reach her lower back he again had to shuffle forward with his knees and his cock followed suit diving three inches in her swamped hole. A louder moaning escaped her throat while her body writhed on the pillow that was placed under her groin. Todd nonchalantly instructed her to stay calm, he hadn't finished yet. That was easier said than done the way Donna felt enjoyment rafting through her physique. This thick log in her cunt stayed motionless but nonetheless noticeable in an impressive way while he very carefully massaged her kidney region. It was a sensible area for each masseur or masseuse.

The upper part of her back was his final goal and with a side glance to Andromeda and Samantha who seemed to be lost in their bead play Todd shuffled again, driving his big cock forward into her open sex; this time entering her steaming tunnel to the hilt. As expected Donna cried and orgasmed. Even Andromeda and Samantha looked pleased how much noise she made. Her body almost got out of control as an earthquake seemed to shake her but Todd practically held her in check. She was overwhelmed with emotion she couldn't do or say anything. He waited for her to recover and finished the massage, releasing every tension from her neck, shoulders and upper back. The whole time Todd's cock squirmed in her pussy because some movements of his hips were inevitable. He felt Donna getting aroused again. Good for his next action.

He was determined to fuck her in the Kama Sutra position known as 'the Elephant', where the woman lies flat on her stomach and the man fucking her from behind almost resting on her back. The woman's legs were spread wide so the man could easily move between them. As an option the woman would close her legs tightly and the man fucked her pussy sliding through her thighs. Also 'the Elephant' is very easy for anal sex. Todd liked all variations and jokingly called this position 'Pin Down' because that was exactly what the man was doing with the woman.

To begin he spread her legs and moved his body down on her back. He supported himself on his forearms not to crush her. Donna never had a man fuck her in this position and she was very curious about it. "Honey, I'll fuck you now. You can't do much in this position so just enjoy the contact of our bodies and the feeling in your cunt," Todd whispered in her ears. He liked this position not because of the dominating factor but of the great fun his girlfriends and he always had.

Todd started with measured strokes, searching for the right angle. A shriek from his lover confirmed he found the tissue of her G-Spot. 'Elephant' is very useful to penetrate this special spot in a woman's vagina. The combination of their body contact, his pecs and abs touching her back, his strong pelvis bumping at her buns and his long thick cock scrubbing over her G-Spot, made Donna crazy with lust. She often lifted her upper torso so he could kiss her neck and shoulders. He whispered dirty words in her ear. "That's fucking fantastic to bang you this way. Feel my cock sliding in and out. Your very wet cunt is an awesome sheath for it." Donna moaned in appreciation. The muscles in her buttocks spasmed, reminding her of a mare she'd seen, waiting for a stallion to mount her. She felt like that mare, shivering and whimpering wantonly.

His pelvis almost flattened her buns, as his hips moved back and forth driving his manly rod as deep as it would go into her sex. It made squelching sounds as it tunneled deeply into her willing flesh. As far as she was concerned it was heaven to something so thick and hard sawing in and out of her willing sheath. Giving in to the lustful emotions gripping her mind and body she clenched her vaginal muscles to try to trap the seesawing rod. Her mouth was open, breathing hard between loud moans, and her hands clutched the cushions as she bit on her lower lip. Her thighs were far apart and she knew that she presented an obscene spectacle as she displayed her intimate parts so lewdly. Her cunt pulsed vigorously around his divine cock and her asshole pulsed in unison. She was sure he would find no resistance in case he wanted to change holes. She was drowning in a fog of lust and lustily wallowed in the sensations of the spasms which were being created in her snatch by his large member. It was the most wonderful sensation in the world and she wished that it would go on forever.

However, soon she almost pled insanity as Todd fucked her to a pulp. He kept her hanging on the cliff of pure ecstasy without letting her jump over it; however he couldn't do that forever. He was also on the breaking point. Her orgasm finally unstoppably approached as he quickened the pace and nailed her down into the mattress. Her extended clitoris rubbed over the contour sheet with every thrust. Her pleasure button felt as if it was inches long and thick as it pulsed with a raging itch. His cock felt like a steam piston was plowing through her searing hot snatch. Donna was no submissive woman, but with Todd she found it extremely exciting how defenseless this act made her.

For a time she was crazy, insane, yelping, crying, screaming, twisting and writhing as the huge flames of ecstasy swept through her as she climaxed, again and again. It wasn't one orgasm but a series of orgasms which melted into one. She felt her whole body, and mind caught in a whirling maelstrom of exquisite sensations which penetrated every pore, every nerve end, every muscle, every cell of her body and mind which shook her to the core. Her clit pounded like it was going to burst.

His relentless fucking continued until she was almost comatose and couldn't react immediately when he withdrew his cock from her still spasming quim. She cried out loudly, in frustration and desperation. From her mouth came begging sounds as she obscenely weaved her bottom, trying to entice him to resume his penetration. She couldn't see his eyes sparkle with predatory lust as he stared at the exposed light-brown crinkled area between her asscheeks but she could feel his cock trailing through the deep valley of her behind. She whimpered, straining her hips upward in a silent plea for him to impale her ass, the target she was sure he had in mind. Her heart was beating erratically, her breathing was shallow and her nipples seemed so hard that they felt as if they were going to explode like overripe fruits.

The sweet tingles of anticipation swept wildly through her as the head of his cock kissed her waiting anus, where he had drooled a lot of spittle on it. He centered the fat head before lunging into her ass as easy as expected. She was completely relaxed pressing like she had an urgent need to go to the toilet. She cried in pure enjoyment and her orgasms came back in full force. In reality he wasn't longer than fifteen seconds out of her body. This time not only her pussy spasmed violently, but her butt as well and his cock was the beneficiary party. It appeared even freakishly larger than usual as he pounded her little rear hole for some more minutes but he couldn't do it much longer. He tried to prolong this incredible 'Elephant' anal fuck but the wild contractions in her hot butt channel made his fleshy geyser quickly ready to explode.

The world around her was obliterated by an incandescent, white light. She was in multiple-climax mode, gurgling and grunting incomprehensively, however she heard through her subconscious mind a deer belling not far away from her. She wondered about this warm, wet feeling in her rectum until she realized Todd was making the noise and pouring out the essence of his being. The feel of his spewing cock thrashing around in her rear depths made her orgasms almost unbearable. She snorted, through flared nostrils, as the next orgasm seared through her like wildfire. It was nothing she'd ever experienced before, so quick, so huge, and so all-enveloping. The way her body was scrunched up under his, made those intense spasms all the fiercer. It felt as if her rectal walls had become welded to his hard rod so that she and he had become one being, like Siamese twins. She felt absolutely conquered!

Andromeda and Samantha, recovering from their own orgasms, were used to the 'Elephant' treatment and the effect on a woman's body. Todd was the best ever to catapult a woman in ecstatic heights she never experienced before. Combined with the sensuous massage Donna received previously they knew what she must feel right now. Divine pleasure and deep gratitude for such a gigantic epiphany. They would welcome her in the circle of spoiled women who would be longing for Todd their whole life.

As Todd's still hard cock slipped out of this special heaven he dropped to the side and joined his girlfriends soothing Donna's body, covered with fine sweat and goose-bumps, with soft touches of their hands. Slowly her hard breathing became regular again. Eventually she turned around and looked at Todd with wonderment. "My love, I thought the sex we already had couldn't be any better but you disabused me. Every fiber of my body is still tingling. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven." A little later his lovelies looked at each other and jokingly discussed what they could do to bring Todd's hard-on down.

He laughed and said, "A fuck in the hot tub. No holes barred." He could see the excitement spreading over their faces. 'What a blessing to have such insatiable women around me,' he thought. They happily went outside where Todd turned to the switch panel and pressed one of the colored buttons. They heard the water filling the tub and Todd quickly removed the plastic cover from the spa. It was suitable for eight persons. A sensor stopped the water flow at the right moment. The illumination in and out of the tub was enticing.

The women stepped in while Todd fetched a bottle of champagne from the kitchen fridge and opened it. He passed on glasses. They would just drink out of the bottle, not for the first time. Back on the patio he found his lovelies heavily engaged in Sapphic kissing. The cheered as they saw the bottle in his hand. He joined them and everybody took a healthy gulp. Todd capped the bottle with a top. The water had the right temperature to let their bodies relax appropriately.

But soon the girls were all around him, kissing and fondling his cock and themselves. With his rock hard erection fairly standing out of the water it was no wonder an eager mouth eventually swallowed it completely. Todd had his eyes closed for a moment and then saw Andromeda was the one who fellated him. However she wasn't self-absorbed. The girls took turns sucking his cock and slobbering his tight nutsack with kisses. He couldn't see underwater which hand crept between his asscheeks and fondled his anus.

As Samantha had his cock in her mouth and Donna was licking his balls Andromeda was just watching at the moment. Todd motioned to her. "I want to eat you," he said. She smiled, stood up and straddled him. Lowering her stance she straightaway placed her wet cunt on his face. He smelled her appreciable arousal, pried apart her labia and shoved his long tongue into her pussy. He was rewarded with a flood of her juice. He slowly ran his tongue only around her clit hood and through her pink folds, teasing her mercilessly before stabbing and licking her little button which had then crept out of its hood.