An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt a woman mount him cowgirl and slide down over his cock with water wildly splashing around. "Oh, God. That feels so wonderful. Hmmm," Todd heard. He fucked both girls, one with his cock sliding in and out of a warm wet cavern and the other with his stabbing tongue. Samantha bounced on his cock as he sucked Andromeda's clitoris into his mouth lashing it with his tongue. She yelled how good it felt and went crazy bouncing around on his face. Todd had to hold her so he could keep sucking her. He was flooded with her cum as she went stiff above him. He licked her slowly as she came down from her orgasm. She had trouble to hold her position with her unsteady feet stirring the water and finally dropped to the side still moaning from the intense cum.

Todd saw Donna masturbating with a satisfied smile on her face, digging her two largest fingers deeply into her cunt. She enjoyed watching her lovers. Samantha picked up speed splashing water around them even more and he felt her pussy ripple around his cock as she cried, "Todd, I'm cumming, my God, yeah, I'm cuuummming," and rode her orgasm to the end before collapsing on top of him. Her pussy continued to shudder around his cock as she came back to earth. With a sideglance he saw Donna orgasm over her fingers. The show was just too exciting for her.

Todd was extremely agitated, but gave them time to recover. He knew what the final act would be, a pleasurable fuck in their rear passages. He quickly went to a cabinet near the French doors and came back with a tube of KY in his hand. The girls knew the writing was on the wall. They gleefully whispered with each other and took the position on their hands and knees with their asses out of the water. He knelt behind them with his hard-on equally free. His scrotum hung half underwater. To start with the act he had a lot of fun teasing their appealing buns and the crack between them before he tickled their anuses. He saw them twitching as though they wanted to open up for him. All of his girls loudly moaned expressing their pleasure as he brought the KY into play.

It was already late, so he quickened the anal preparation with his women. He coated three fingers with KY and fingerfucked all his lovers' asses. He watched his fingers twisting in their hot assholes, then pulled them back and pushed in again, still twisting them as he continued to fingerfuck the girls while they pushed their bottoms towards his invading fingers. He was happy that Donna was now well used to anal penetration. However, after some minutes Andromeda exclaimed how heated up they were. "Todd you're a fucking devil. Stop teasing and fuck us. Three randy bitches are waiting for your marvellous cock."

Todd just laughed and grabbed the two vibrators they had deposited beside the spa. They were waterproof so water couldn't affect them. He lubed them and with a slow push the buzzing devices disappeared in Samantha's and Donna's rectum what provoked some loud gasps. Then Andromeda was the first to get sodomized, Donna the last because she had his cock in her ass only an hour ago. A pity it was only for a short time. Todd said, "Sorry girls, one more orgasm for each of us has to be the limit for now. I believe we are tired afterwards and we need the sleep to get up early tomorrow."

Leaking precum like a broken faucet he coated his whole cock with it and stroked the shaft through the deep crevice of Andromeda's buns. He felt his length slide over her hot somewhat gaping anus. Andromeda's arm moved between them and reached for his prick. "Guide it in," she hissed, adjusting his slimy glans right at her well lubed asshole. He didn't push fast; this time he wanted to see her sphincters open like a flower in the morning. Millimeter by millimeter her familiarized anus yielded without force, letting his big cockhead entering the backdoor until the tight ring muscle snapped behind the broad ridge of his glans. That was the moment he drilled his anal pecker forward filling her rectum and more to the hilt. She squirmed, pushed back against his groin and yelled how good it felt. "Yes, yes Todd, fuck my horny ass like only you can do. Make me anally cum. I feel an orgasm, a mighty orgasm, already approaching."

As Todd fucked her with his patented moves, reaching and touching all the vital places in her rear passage, he surprisingly felt a strong tingling in his balls. He decided to go with the flow and hoped Viagra was still in its activity duration. "You're going to make me cum, Andromeda; I'm going to cum for you. Your ass is so fucking hot," Todd gasped it out between strokes. He sawed through her bunghole with a little more effect. Once, twice and some more for good measure. Her legs trembled uncontrollably. Each withdrawal prior to jamming the fat head back into her anus was greeted most enthusiastically.

He held out long enough to get her off as she screamed out for him. He sprayed her rectal walls with his cum, and she came explosively, crying out obscenities as he finished cumming in her bowels, easily fucking her through her orgasm with his fortunately still half-hard erection. Her body shook hard for some time and her hands were barely able to hold her upper torso out of the water. Finally completely spent Andromeda dropped to the side to relax in the water. She shuddered when his cock slipped out of her ass.

Viagra still worked as he entered Samantha's ass and later Donna's behind. Todd was still aroused so it was no big deal. He fucked their asses with gusto, banging hard at their fleshy back pillows, and when they came, they came violently, grunting and crying, and the more he screwed them, the harder they came. Samantha was the first to scream, "Harder! Don't stop...I'm going to cum. Yeeesss, I'm cumming."

Later with Donna's cries of ecstasy, he managed, unbelievingly for himself, a small but almost painful final ejaculation in her ass, but it still felt so fucking good. Perhaps her demanding, rampant yelling triggered his cum. "Fuck your slut of a neighbor up the ass! Cum inside me. Please Todd, cum inside my tight cheating ass!" He normally didn't count his orgasms but today he knew it was the ninth time; a new record for him. He put it down to the medical enhancement.

They relaxed for another fifteen minutes in the tub where his cock eventually wilted. Viagra had done its part of the fuck feast. All four musketeers stumbled out of the spa a bit awkwardly however Todd was the one who guided his three lovelies to the chairs and put the still half-full champagne bottle on the table. He had a job to do, turned to the switch panel and pushed a colored button. The water from the tub disappeared and the automatic cleaning system got into function. He only had to use a scrubbing brush with a long handle to wipe through the tub. Finished with the cleaning he put the plastic cover back over the spa. Back to his lovers he found they had left him some champagne and he just gulped it down in one go.

Hand in hand, they walked upstairs and entered the bathroom for some necessary body functions and to shower exchanging gentle, sensuous kisses. Donna was emotionally overwhelmed what happened this day and nearly cried. Her lovers soothingly told her how much they appreciated her participation. Andromeda, Samantha and Todd especially held her tight as they drifted off to sleep.

...to be continued