An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Todd," Donna said in a hoarse voice. "Your girlfriends are being so bad."

"Girls, what are you doing?" he asked them mockingly, kneeling down beside them.

"Getting her ready for you. You don't get us until you got her first."

How could Donna do anything other than to agree to this proposition? They grabbed another bottle of champagne from the fridge and hurried to Todd's room. They took a big gulp from the bottle and Donna was a fascinated spectator as Andromeda donned the harness with Samantha's help. She looked mesmerized as Andromeda got a vibrator in both her nether orifices. They sat on the bed and first Andromeda, then Samantha and finally Todd kissed Donna passionately as an encouragement for what was going to happen. Each woman in turn took him in her throat, licked over his shaft, his bloated glans and slobbered over his huge ball sack. Their hands were everywhere. Todd paid no real attention which cunt, ass or breast he groped. The girls probably felt the same until Donna gave Andromeda a push and she landed on her back. She groaned as the buzzing back vibrator went even deeper in her ass and the huge dildo in front stood threateningly upright from her groin.

Donna was quickly on her hands and knees, straddling Andromeda's waist. She had to heave her lower body high to get the dildo attached to her soaking wet pussy. Samantha fondled and kissed her while Donna lowered her body with a long moaning on the huge flesh like coated and colored dildo. Andromeda observed her from below, had her hands on her hips and wiggled them so she could take the whole thing. Donna triumphed when the fake ball sack hit her perineum.

Todd was behind her with the K-Y in his hand and told Andromeda to spread her ass cheeks. Immediately, her twitching asshole was visible and it was slightly open.

He gave her a playful slap on her buns and said, "You are a naughty girl. It looks like you debauched your sweet backdoor. Open it up for me."

Hot waves of excitement rushed through this mature woman. Andromeda had started to wiggle her hips, moving the dildo in her cunt, and now she pressed from the inside to let Todd see more gape. She had cleaned her bowels thoroughly so she was in no fear for any mess.

Todd thought his cock was going to explode as her anus dilated to an extent he could easily fuck her backdoor with his long, stiff tongue. Donna moaned loudly as he ran the tip of one finger up and down the crack of her ass finally pushing into her. She felt his tongue grazing one thigh then the other. She closed her eyes, and groaned as his tongue moved to the crack of her ass, slowly licking up and down. Andromeda held her down, completely still against her, while she tried to push back against Todd's tongue.

"Mmmm," he moaned, "What do you want, Donna?"

"Please," she gasped.

"Please, what?" She could hear the teasing tone in his voice.

"Please tongue my asshole," she begged.

He turned his tongue into a dart and pressed it inside her. It was an incredible sensation, being probed with his warm, wet tongue. Then he fucked her with it. It was like an electric shock shooting up and down her spine as his tongue swirled in her anus like a beater. Todd could never get enough from it to rim a woman's forbidden hole with his tongue.

As Andromeda cooperatively flicked Donna's extended clit with her fingers and Samantha kissed and tweaked her long nipples, it was no wonder she came in no time even before the double penetration occurred.

She cried, "My sweet lovers. I'm so happy to have you around. Holy shit! Oooohhh! Yeeeaaah! It's real. I'm cuuuummmming." Her mighty orgasm made her asshole jerk around the invading tongue -- a fantastic feeling for Todd -- and her body bounced involuntarily through a seizure, driving the fake cock even deeper.

Donna fell forward and kissed with Andromeda while she recovered. Todd still licked her anus carefully and, after her breathing returned to normal, he used the K-Y to get her ass ready for his big cock. It was an easy task to penetrate her with four fingers, however the girth of his cock was another matter. And with the fake cock in her cunt, her anal cavern was now tighter than before.

"Todd, my glorious lover, please fuck my ass. Make me your anal slut again, as only you can do," she demanded sustainably.

"Whenever you want me my lovely Donna. I'm here for you." It was the pleading of a forty-two year old woman to a former senior at high school. He put his big glans at her dilated orifice and then he destroyed her ability to remain in a reasonable state of mind. In an agonizing slowness he got her sphincter to rub over his extended cockhead to snap behind it on his shaft. In the same agonizing slowness, he withdrew. He went crazy as he saw her asshole; how hard this entrance twitched. Todd looked at Samantha who continued to share kisses with Andromeda and Donna. She knelt in a position Todd could easily fondle her behind and changed to fuck an orifice with his fingers every so often.

Ever so slowly, he repeated his agonizing act with Donna over and over again. After the fifth time she called him a dirty devil. Probably after the fifteenth time she was shaking like a puppet without a string. Between Andromeda and him and somewhere along the line she had an orgasm that shattered her to the core. She wasn't crying; she hadn't the energy to do so. She was just whimpering until she passed out. A minute later, Andromeda and Samantha came as well. Andromeda shot her pussy juices over the vibrator and Samantha drenched his hands and underarm copiously. With great delight he licked his hand and underarm clean and turned the vibration in Andromeda's pussy and ass off.

Todd drove his whole cock in Donna's unconsciously spasming ass, feeling how tight her butt was with the big dildo in her cunt.

"So fucking tight," he whispered as he pressed his throbbing prick into her behind. He clearly felt the dildo through the thin membrane. He helped Andromeda to roll Donna to the side, so that Todd was spooning behind her and his first love got in front into a position she could easily hold the dildo in Donna's pussy. Samantha spooned behind him. Todd again was in seventh heaven. He wondered for the umpteenth time whether there was another man on earth to have three such gorgeous goddesses in his bed at the same time who gave everything to him especially having his cock in a willing ass in front of him and from behind a woman who fondled him eagerly.

Andromeda and Todd caressed Donna's body as she slowly came back to earth. The first she saw, after she opened her eyes, there was Andromeda's lovely smiling face and a common move found their mouths getting together. There were no frantic kisses; there were slow sensual kisses between two women who appreciated it. Todd from behind kissed all the sensual spots at her upper back, her neck and ears. At a spot where the spine met the neck, she was extremely sensitive. His hands were equally soft to knead her breast and rub her teats. Samantha from behind did the same with him.

Somehow Donna managed to make a comment. "Todd, Darling, don't do that often with me otherwise I'll go insane. It was pure ecstasy. Please fuck me in earnest now."

Samantha turned on the vibration of the two mechanical devices in Andromeda's pussy and ass before they rolled back into the position where they started the double penetration act. Todd took hold of Donna's hips and supported her as she started to ride the fake cock. He gave her enough freedom to bounce up and down on the dildo and got in sync with her moves to push his cock in her ass at the right moment. Andromeda did what she could to work the dildo up against the double-plugged brunette whose ass Todd was plundering.

"Oh God, Todd, please fuck my ass fast and hard," her voice was thick with desire. She was literally shaking with need.

"Such a good little anal slut," he whispered.

Donna was howling as their thrusts kicked into a higher gear, double-teamed as the filling of a cock sandwich. Andromeda especially tried to rub her pelvis over Donna's hard clit. With such a treatment, Donna couldn't last long and erupted in a screaming paralyzing climax which shook her body and mind to the core.

Fortunately, this time she didn't pass out because the sensation feeling his cock erupting in her ass and filling her capacity to the brink with his hot sperm held her conscious and prolonged her own orgasm. However, she couldn't avoid collapsing on Andromeda again but quickly they rolled to the side. His girlfriend didn't cum this time but that was quickly resolved as Samantha pulled her lover out of the harness and engaged her in a Sapphic sixty-nine. Andromeda was heated up from the fuck session and Samantha was heated up from some finger play that they brought each other fast to a strong orgasm they moaned in squirting pussies. Their faces were drenched with female juice. Donna and Todd just cuddled and kissed. He asked her about another round with his cock in her pussy and the dildo in her ass. Donna denied it smiling and said, "Todd, first I had two strong orgasms and then I had two mind-blowing ones. One of them keeled me over. You know, Darling, I'm not used to such a fantastic sexual treatment."

They all agreed to meet again on Thursday. Donna had told her husband about her new friends but he didn't pay much attention to it.

After Donna left, Todd met his friend Morgan Dexter to work on his software projects. He was secretly engaged with a small software company which gave him work to do from time to time. Todd knew he was underpaid, always in cash, but he liked programming and was very good at it. In addition, he was employed by his father's company as an occasional network administrator. He made fifteen thousand bucks last year after taxes. This year it would be more.

His girlfriends went shopping to make room for the maid service but the main reason was they needed groceries, beverages and other things. At 6 pm they would be together again, waiting for the twins to arrive.

Todd experienced a very successful programming session with Morgan. They would only need one more meeting to finish the project. He was at home when the girls arrived, twenty minutes later than he. He helped to unload the car in the garage from everything they had bought. Most of it went into the kitchen and the attached storage room. There was one bag the girl didn't let him touch it. It's a surprise, they said.

At the right time, they put the large casserole with lasagne into the oven they had prepared after Donna left. They also took the tossed salad out of the fridge to bring it to room temperature. The favorite dressing for it was quickly prepared. After that they had a quick, fun shower together.

Due to almost five hours without sex they were horny as hell but controlled themselves. They wanted to have fun with the twins, not to cheat on them. It seemed the cab was right on time to catch the twins because forty minutes past 6 pm two young female tornados jumped into their arms and deliberately triggered off a firework of French kisses. In the process, skilled hands and fingers undressed the twins. That was an easy task because they only wore a short skirt and a loose blouse without a bra. Probably to show modesty to the cab driver, they declined the idea to go without underwear and wore sexy panties they bought yesterday. The loose blouses hid their delicious bosoms enough to say it looked respectable. They all pressed their warm, naked bodies together; Todd in the middle of four gorgeous women.

Some time later, he took the two overnight bags and carried them to his room. The girls would unpack after the dinner. With both windows open and the bedsheets changed after the morning and early afternoon activity his room smelled fresh. 'Not for long,' he thought excitingly. It would reek of sex again not much later.

He went to the patio where the girls had everything prepared for dinner. A bottle of first class Chianti Superiore was waiting to get opened. Todd was happy it was OK; there was no cork taint. The traditional lasagne and the Italian wine were ideal partners.

It started to darken but the illumination around the patio, mostly with lanterns, created a very cozy atmosphere. They talked; they laughed and had fun together that an outsider would immediately ask how that could be? There was a young man sitting between beautiful identical twins who apart from eating and drinking were kissing him and playing with his massive rock hard cock that stood upright from his loins. Opposite, there sat two other goddesses, even more beautiful, and all four women had bodies to die for. And these two women sitting alone were KISSING each other as well. What a bunch of unashamed people!

However, such an outsider wouldn't be able to feel the carnal desire seething in their bodies. Halfway through the meal, another bottle of Chianti was uncorked and the twins showed Todd how hard they had trained to swallow his mighty sword. Todd was shaking with excitement as they deep-throated him repeatedly. He was sure his cock smelled like lasagne. His hand was shaking a bit as he ate a piece of this Italian dish. The twins praised his girlfriends for how delicious it tasted.

Claire was the first to be sated and started to straddle Todd's chair but Andromeda said, "Claire, Honey, last time you were the second to lose your anal cherry and today you'll be the first to get double penetrated. Please save up your boldness for this monumental event." Claire was excited to no end and settled to caress and kiss his cock.

When it came later to the moment to clear the table (Only very little lasagne was left and the salad was completely eaten), Andromeda said to wait and went into the house. She came back with a bag and after she opened it she revealed four boxes of Ben Wa Balls.

"Girls, we told you about the Ben Wa Balls we sometimes carry around in our pussies or asses. You will have the pleasure to carry around two balls in your pussies until we go upstairs. First let Samantha and I demonstrate it in our asses."

Andromeda knelt on the floor tiles with her ass high in the air. The tiles were warm because the floor heating system was on. The twins were flabbergasted to see something like that for the first time. Samantha opened one box and there were two silvery balls in it. The twins thought they were smaller than tennis balls. They got behind Andromeda to see everything first hand. Samantha took one ball and pressed it on her friend's anus with both thumbs to get direction and to have enough power to open her up. The twins again thought how easily it looked that Andromeda's ass finally swallowed the first ball. It was an incredible sight how the silvery thing suddenly disappeared and her anus snapped shut behind it. An excited moan commented the insertion of the second ball.

As the process was repeated with Samantha as the bearer of the balls, the twins' bodies were already shaking with anticipation of this lewd act. They thought one of Todd's girlfriends would insert the balls but they were told to do that with each other. That made their pussies leak even more with rewarding lubrication fluid. Since the weekend, the sisters were in full lesbian mode with each other.

Claire was the first to lie with her back on the warm tiles. Her legs were spread and tucked up. She closed her eyes and waited but suddenly felt a move above her. She opened her eyes and saw Todd had straddled her head with his cock hanging above her face. From somewhere he had a round pillow in his hand and placed it under her neck that her head suddenly fell back but he had a hand under it to support her.

Todd whispered, "Honey, we have now a straight channel for my cock deep into your throat. Open your mouth and feel that."

Again, the young woman did not hesitate for a second to follow his command and he bent his cock down to stick the fat glans in her mouth. Eagerly, she licked and sucked this divine instrument till he started to push deeper. When he reached her former gag reflex she had almost completely vanquished, she relaxed her throat and as easily she had deep-throated him on the chair his cock disappeared in her oral cavern. There was no doubt his cockhead lodged in her esophagus as her tongue licked around his massive ball sack. He added excitement with the fact he could easily reach her perfect breast which showed no sign to tilt to the side. He fondled them and rubbed softly over these pencil erasers.

Cindy was mesmerized to see this extraordinary cock fuck her sister's throat. He drew back, let her breathe two times, told her to hold the breath, and then shoved his dick back into her. However Cindy had something to do. With the fingers of one hand she spread her sister's very wet pussy lips and with the other hand she was on the way to push a Ben Wa Ball in her cooze, though she was suddenly intoxicated by the odor of her sister's arousal which smelled better than ever. She couldn't resist and pressed her mouth on her slippery loveliness, adding a few licks over her protruding clit.

Claire wanted to cry in ecstasy which was almost impossible with such a big meatball in her throat however she established a serious vibration around his cock. When Todd started to fuck her oral channel gently, she expected Cindy to insert the balls but her sister was much too overheated to let go of this delicious fruit below. She licked harder, she sucked harder, swirled her tongue through this twitching hole, and almost lost it as she pushed two fingers in her twin's ass which squirmed on the warm tiles ecstatically and that was the clue for Cindy to ravish her sister's clit which made her cum in torrents.

Claire badly needed to scream and pushed Todd out of her. She cried longer as her orgasm lasted longer, because without further ado Cindy shoved the Ben Wa Balls in her thumping pussy, one after another. After she recovered enough to speak, she warned Cindy she would do the same with her but that only conjured an expectant smile on Cindy's face.

After that, Todd and his girlfriends saw again the sisters were not only identical twins but also identical horny girls with almost the same sexual preferences. Todd fucked Cindy's throat as well but after she screamed in a mind-blowing orgasm there were Andromeda and Samantha who got the reward from his spewing cock. When Claire furiously licked over Cindy's clit for her completion, she shoved her whole hand in some kind of revenge in her ass. The twins had trained their asses with the double headed dildo very well. Claire put the Ben Wa Balls in Cindy's pussy the same time she penetrated her ass. She could feel the balls rolling over her fingers through the thin membrane.

After the twins recovered, enough all five worked together to clear the patio table and the kitchen. Todd went to the electric panel beside the patio doors and turned off the floor heating system and turned on the illumination around the pool. They had opted for a refreshing swim in the pool. They had great fun with a lot of kisses and dirty talking. Todd expected something because his girlfriends had outrageous smiles on their faces as he kissed them. Half an hour later, Todd turned off all the outdoor lights, shut the French doors and went with his lovelies to his room. The whole time, the girls carried the Ben Wa Balls around. Todd's girlfriends in their asses and the twins in their pussies. Cindy and Claire often babbled in excitement how good it was to feel the balls moving in their cunts.

In his room, Todd got a great show with four women kneeling on the bed and pushing the balls out of their respective orifices using their strong inner muscles. Eight Ben Wa Balls plopped onto the mattress. Andromeda would clean them tomorrow in a special solution before they would put them back into the boxes.