An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Andromeda let the cat out of the bag while she donned the harness.

"Tonight we'll build a love train with five people in attendance. Today there will be Claire as the double penetrated fodder for the engine to keep us going. Cindy, behind Todd, will fuck his ass with a strap-on and she will be fucked by Samantha with a strap-on, as well, in whatsoever hole she wants it. Don't worry Cindy, your other hole will be filled with a vibrator. Also Samantha will have some fun with a vibrator in her pussy and ass. C'mon, the train is waiting to leave the station."

Have you ever seen something like that; a train of people connecting together? First Andromeda laid on her back and Claire pressed the fat dildo head in her pussy and with a loud sigh she lowered herself onto it until the fake balls touched her perineum and the bottom of her magnificent round buns. Claire bent forward and while she initiated fiery French kisses with Andromeda she reached back and spread her cheeks for Todd who had a beautiful sight at her winking and twitching asshole. It was deliciously crinkled and the surrounding of it was a darker brown than her buns.

To have such an exciting view gave Todd no other choice than to lower his head to touch this forbidden space with his mouth. He extended his tongue and licked around this crinkled opening. Her moans of pleasure were muffled by Andromeda's mouth. The moment he dabbed her asshole he felt some pressure on it from the inside. Bit by bit, it opened up a little more until he could shove his long, stiff tongue into it. It smelled and tasted deliciously. The twins had told them they had cleaned their bowels at home. They had added some spice to the water they had pumped in their bowels.

He fucked her leisurely with his tongue when he felt Cindy salaciously behind him treating his asshole pleasurably the same way he treated her sister. He looked back and saw Samantha was engaged in this analingus fun as well.

Some minutes later, Claire moaned louder and started to move her bottom on the fake cock in her cunt. It was the signal for him to kneel behind her. The girl had said to him she wanted to be fucked without lube so he only spit on her asshole and in the palm of his hand to rub the saliva around his bloated glans. The moment it made contact with her anus Claire pushed back so hard that the dildo almost left her pussy. Fortunately, it was long enough to stay put.

Todd was flabbergasted how easily the twin's tight hole now yielded around his fat glans. 'They must have trained their sphincters to the extend the last two days,' Todd thought as he shoved his cock in one smooth motion to the hilt in her ass. A shiver went through her body and her rectum gripped his cock tightly. He groaned and Claire emitted a little cry of joy. What a sensational double plucked feeling raced through her body and mind. From the rimming earlier and now with an artificial and a real cock in both her nether holes she knew she was not far away from cumming.

"Todd, do you like my ass again? You feel soooo good in it anew," she whispered, breaking a kiss with Andromeda.

"I love your ass. I like these appealing waves rippling over my cock," he replied.

Todd leaned forward and shoved his hand between the two women where he thrillingly detected their hard nipples poked into each other's breast flesh. He tweaked them a little until Claire demanded to get double fucked now.

Todd raised, put his hands on her hips and said, "Yes girls, it's time to fuck. C'mon Cindy and Samantha."

Cindy smeared a good portion of her leaking cunt juice to the head of the strap-on then spread his ass cheeks apart and wiggled the dildo to find his rear opening. She hesitated a second then pushed forward with the strength of her pelvis and at the drop of a hat his sphincter opened up and the strap-on disappeared in his ass. Todd growled loudly as he got all of it in his butt.

Samantha was next to do it with Cindy. The girl had told her she wanted it in her cunt because she wanted to save her ass for the double penetration act. However, as Samantha pushed the strap-on into the girl's snatch she did as projected by Andromeda and shoved the buzzing vibrator into the girl's butt. She was no less flabbergasted as Todd to see how easily Cindy's ass accommodated to the substantial mechanical device.

The last act happened when Samantha turned the vibration on of the two mechanical devices in her pussy and ass. The love train was ready to leave the station.

"My lovelies," Todd exclaimed. "We are now a connected love train and have to find a good rhythm together like the wheel frames of a steam loco."

They needed a few minutes to get it done but then they moved in unison. It was indescribable. Maybe you want to close your eyes and imagine the picture how they moved together; how two fake cocks plowed through two women's cunts; how a real human cock plowed through a girl's backdoor and a fake cock ravished this man's ass.

Think about the noise they made. It was a polyphonic concert; moaning, groaning, gurgling, screaming, howling, requests to get fucked harder, requests to get a pussy or ass fucked to pulp, and so on.

Yes, and there was this sex odor that occupied the room despite the fact that both windows were open; the smell of five people reaching a milestone of arousal with their steaming bodies. It intoxicated them and took hold of them as an additional aphrodisiac agent.

Naturally, Claire was the first to scream, "Fuck, Fuck, I'mmmmmm cuuummming," as a body wracking orgasm consumed her being enhanced by a rutting bull filling her bowels with his hot seed. Todd groaned and growled while he erupted. It was unnoticed how long Claire cried or how long she came but it was noticed as it abruptly ended because she passed out. Andromeda didn't mind the girl collapsing on her body. She was even a few pounds lighter than herself. She carefully drew the girl in her arms.

Cindy was the next to cum hard but she didn't pass out fucking Todd and getting fucked in her pussy with a dildo and a vibrator buzzing in her ass. However, she wasn't able to fuck him any longer because she toppled feebly to the side. Samantha quickly took the vibrator out of the girl's ass. Cindy enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm in a fetal position. Her double penetration act was scheduled for tomorrow.

Todd, whose cock left Claire's ass as she collapsed, was still hard and his arousal was still in full force. Samantha, who hadn't cum so far, knew what she wanted as she saw the fire in his eyes. She pushed him on his back and, in the next few seconds, the vibrator in her ass was out and Todd's leaking cock was in. She chose her back door because she wanted to feel him cum again.

Claire, who was back to earth with Andromeda spooning behind her, had a good view of the rutting couple, an incredible stud and an incredible mare which was fucked in her ass mercilessly.

Todd needed time to cum again so it was no wonder Samantha screamed twice through earth-shaking orgasms and when Todd finally growled and filled her bowels with his seed she came a third time.

Afterwards, Todd's cock remained in this almost painful hard state he well knew as a temporary priapism. No wonder with too much sex a day. However, he looked at his first love and she smiled back and nodded. 'Yes, there is no time like the present,' Todd thought. He knew his first love needed an orgasm badly. She wasn't able to come with the buzzing devices attached to the harness until Claire collapsed on her.

Todd asked his first love to ride him because he was a little bit exhausted. She should choose the hole she wanted. He wouldn't cum again after the seventh time this day with Samantha. There was nothing left in him and he knew his cock would wilt finally.

Andromeda, who knew her love was capable of doing it, excitingly accepted his invitation and rode him furiously. After two spine tingling orgasms, she changed from her pussy to her ass where a third climax hit her. That was the end of it. However, Todd couldn't fathom it. He experienced an eighth cumming. It was more of a mere dripping than a spurting. And the pleasure was mixed with pain.

They all staggered to the bathroom where they washed each other in various combinations, slowly and gently; just to have the pleasure to play with a nice body. Todd was happy his cock started to wilt. He coated it with a soothing ointment.

The shower had refreshed them and, though they had no need for further carnal activities, they still weren't ready to sleep so they decided to go downstairs into the den to watch a good movie. Four women against one man, Todd had no doubt it would be a chick flick but truth to be told Todd liked them as well. He went to the kitchen while the girls chose from the DVD collection of his parents.

He came back holding a tablet in his hands with a bottle of Champagne and five glasses attached. The movie they choose, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, wasn't real a chick flick. They choose it because the girls liked Jason Segel. The twins laughed and said when they watched this movie the first time and saw Jason completely naked at the end of the movie they thought he had a nice flaccid cock. Todd liked this movie especially because of the Hawaiian atmosphere in and around the luxury resort and the two main actresses Kristen Bell and Mila Kunis.

The couch in front of the TV was big enough to gather all five of them. While they had fun watching the movie and drinking champagne, the ladies often changed the sitting arrangement to kiss him and to kiss each other. Todd's girlfriends had told the twins what his cock had accomplished the day and they stayed away from it. At the end of the movie, the women agreed Jason's flaccid cock looked solid.

After the movie was over, Todd felt the need to tell the twins what they didn't know so far.

"Cindy and Claire, I like you very much. It is not the same love I feel for Andromeda and Samantha but I'm very fond of you, I assure you. My heart is without any doubt involved in our get-together, therefore I want you to know something. The last two weeks before I move to Berkeley I'll be alone then and I'm sure this will be a hard time for me. Samantha's college education starts earlier than mine and Andromeda will be living, then, with my best friend. You'll meet him Wednesday evening. It's convenient you wanted to stay a night longer with us. You see in our faces it's a sad topic for all of us.

"However, there is something you lovely twins can do for me. Give me your support in every aspect through these two weeks I'm alone. I don't want to impose on you but I think I'll need it very much. Your community college education starts even a week later than mine."

Of course, that started the waterworks, Todd included. Between sobbing, the twins assured him they'd do anything to make him happy again.

Claire said, "Todd, we didn't express it clearly so far because we thought you may not want to hear it but now is the time to do it. We are very much in love with you. You own our whole hearts. Our boyfriends only exist in our minds. We also will be there for you each college break you come home. We'll never let you be alone. And please don't worry about if we would get clingy after some time with you because that'll not be the case. We know you are a free spirit and a divine alpha male lover to make a long line of women happy in your life. We saw your girlfriend with you, we saw Sheryl Huxley with you, Linda Clark with you and we know about Donna. Amanda and Jacqueline are idiots. Andromeda and Samantha, we love you as well. Is that OK with you?"

How could Claire ask such a stupid question? The next half an hour the four women were clinging together, sobbing and kissing, sobbing and kissing again, assuring each other their undying love. Todd was deeply involved emotionally.

These outbursts of emotions were like a cleansing thunderstorm with a lot of rain to banish the stuffy air. Afterwards, they all felt much better and went to bed with not so heavy hearts anymore.

...to be continued