An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly and inexorably, Todd pushed the full length of his heavily-lubricated cock into Jill's rectum. As inch by inch of this massive invader drove past her wide-stretched anus and entered her back passage, Jill became lost in a sort of rapture, her mind fogging with lust and love, unable to distinguish between where her body ended and Todd's began. All her being was concentrated on the slick tight walls of her rectum clasped around the hugely hard truncheon which filled it to capacity until she suddenly realized that the glans was buried in her bowels, his balls were rubbing against her dripping pussylips, and his belly was pressed against her buns. Todd's cock was in her ass to the hilt.

For a few more minutes, because their was no need to hurry, he let Jill to get used to the sensation of having her butt stuffed full with something it couldn't expel. Then he circled her slim waist with his arms, one hand cupping her big left breast, the other reaching between her legs to seek her pussy and her clitoris. Kneading her breast and drawing out the nipple with his fingers, Todd swept the tip of a finger of his other hand repeatedly through the folds of her soaking wet pussy lips occasionally nudging the stiff bud of her clitoris.

She gasped, "Ohhhh...that feels so good! Rub it...rub it!" as Todd fucked her ass in earnest, lifting his hips up and down and ramming his cock home with every downward stroke, making her shriek into the pillow as incredible sensations of intense pleasure spread from her overstretched backdoor.

Totally at the mercy of the slick, straining, prick pistoning in and out of her opened-up rear, Jill jerked and thrashed under Todd as he sodomized her with long, deep, strokes. His swollen balls repeatedly banged to and fro against her pussylips spread wide by his masturbating fingers.

"Yes, Todd. Yes! Oh God, yes!" Jill cried as time and again she felt his cockhead nudge against the deepest end of her rectum, even entering a bit of her intestines.

She couldn't help to exclaim again, "My Gosh! Todd, your dick is so big. God, it feels good. You're going to make me cum again." Jill was almost incoherent as every nerve ending in her body came to life. She had never felt anything like this before and her whole body seemed to focus around her ass. The sensation of being filled was incredible.

Not long later, Jill was a bundle of convulsing flesh only able to remain on all fours by Todd's strong hands then having her hips in a tight grip. She was at his mercy but didn't care. She was his anal slut without any restrictions. Deep in her subconsciousness, she realized she hadn't expected half of it what happened to her today.

Shaking equally with trepidation and raging desire, her whole being was concentrated on this mighty weapon splitting her ass and entering her bowels, triggering a rectal orgasm that made her feel as if she was being torn apart with excruciating pleasure. He sped up, feeling her anal muscles violently contracting around his plowing pecker and then a long scream of carnal ecstasy left her mouth as wave after wave of overwhelming rapture almost made her faint. Her existence was reduced to this great cock ramming deep into her narrow rectal sheath, sending heavy sparks of carnal delight from her penetrated behind through her pussy and belly up into her brain. She was panting so hard and fast she wasn't even able to announce her orgasm as she normally did.

Each of his thrusts seemed to last an eternity and Jill in her dissolved state vaguely became aware that his anal chisel was growing even bigger inside her butt and she realized it was about to spit out a tidal wave of boiling cum. There was nowhere she could escape to; she was going to get it good, like a hosepipe exploding in her guts.

"Oh yes, Todd..." Jill didn't know how she managed to respond to his deep heaving thrusts. "Cum for me! Cum in my ass...!"

"Jill...my God, Darling...yeeeaaahhh, I'm filling your bowels with my seed!" Todd cried out in response, his orgasm starting deep in his balls, a flood of sperm rushing into the length of his cock. Instinctively, Jill tightened the ring of her anus around the suddenly expanding base of the straining dick clasped tight by her back passage, seeing in her mind the gaping cum-hole, buried deep inside her bowels, opening like a volcano preparing to erupt.

Grasping her shaking hips even tighter in his hands, Todd let out a groan from deep in his belly, rammed his cock so far down into her rectum that she thought it would split her open and climaxed, his penis convulsing in great spasms, the pent-up stream of his sperm jetting out in spurt after spurt.

Jill was still in throes of passion so it was no wonder another orgasm followed instantly.

She shook and hissed with pleasure at the intensity of it, shocked by the fiery glow of ecstasy that spread from deep in her bowels and spread to her pussy, belly, thighs, upwards to her chest and face. She felt her thighs suddenly flooded with her own juices emanated from her cunt which mingled with the rivulets of creamy sperm that ran from between her buns. And then she collapsed helplessly onto the mattress with Todd's body following closely behind so his spewing geyser was still firmly lodged in her ass. They breathed hard with heaving chests and as Todd felt the weakness in his arms and legs he rolled with Jill to the right side so that he spooned behind her. He sucked and nibbled her neck and ears kissing the soft flesh as the torrent of his boiling cum subsided to the last dribble.

Despite his ejaculation, Todd's cock remained rigid as often after excessive use and lodged in Jill's anus as though it refused to acknowledge his balls were drained. They lay there totally relaxed for some time except of this unrelenting spear in her ass. It still felt great so Jill was happy with it as they exchanged loving words and she often crooked her head so they could kiss.

However, probably half an hour later he withdrew from her ass, pushed her gently on her back, positioned himself between her thighs, threw her legs over his shoulders and the next moment he was back in her ass. Only one deep stroke was necessary and he entered her quite easily.

"Oh, God, Todd!" she exclaimed desperately. "You couldn't! Not so soon!..."

But his thrusts were already starting and Jill knew that her plugged, plundered, jerked and sperm-flooded anus was about to undergo another onslaught. From then on, the only sound heard in the room was a feverish panting as she submitted to Todd's inexhaustible lust for sodomizing her until after a serious period of ass fucking jets of his scalding semen erupted again from his bloated balls, overflowing her distended anus and drenching their spasming sexes and the bed. Two more mind-blowing orgasms were the reward for this brave woman. She couldn't believe she experienced seven orgasms since making love with Todd.

Both were then worn out but managed to stagger to the bathroom for some body functions and having a quick shower together. Of course, Todd applied a healthy amount of the soothing ointment to Jill's sore but undamaged anus. Always use a lot of lube for anal sex, at least for beginners. Back in the bedroom Todd turned off the light, drew a blanket over them and as their heads hit the pillows they were fast asleep.

Saturday morning, much too early and especially as a sorrow for Jill knowing Todd would leave soon, his mother woke them up and after a shower they had a quick breakfast together with his parents. As Todd said farewell, after everything was ready, there stood two women with heavy tears in their eyes. Of course, not only Jill was sad about his departure. After the men left, Jill confessed to Jennifer she was in love with Todd but had avoided to say it to her son not to disturb him.

The car trip to Berkeley was fortunately eventless with only a short delay in the middle of their way. He didn't need the pill his mother gave him in case he got tired. They arrived at the house mid-afternoon and all of his housemates were present so Todd could introduce them to his father. The three guys he greeted with a firm handshake and some nice words but all the four girls took him in a bear hug and whispered in his ears how happy they were he was back. Tom helped to lift the suitcases to Todd's room where he approved to his son's choice of accommodation. He was sure about his son's integrity but these four women were damn sexy and he knew about Todd's appeal to women. He was just a young man and whether he could resist temptation forever, that was another story.

Tom left to meet his college friend after the girls assured him they would help Todd unpack. Yes, that took place after they all sat together and talked for thirty minutes while Todd had a coke. He had fun with the girls but it was somehow peculiar they left his bedroom door wide open as they stored his things and clothes away. From downstairs, one could easily see whether his door was open. The right and left hallway were unconcealed, guarded by a strong, wooden railing. The open space ended where the two bathrooms were located at the end of each hallway. Todd wondered how much the guys trusted their girlfriends. He knew he wouldn't do anything to put his accommodations in jeopardy.

However, a nice touch here and a nice touch there often took place. It was kind of unavoidable in the space of his room, or at least the girls considered it as unavoidable. He hoped they wouldn't flaunt their sexy bodies at him too much during welcoming week. Otherwise, the twins would be in for a real treat. He got playful looks from all the girls as they stored the big pack of boxer briefs away. Yana even pondered how big a cock would fit into them. She looked at him as if she had asked him to drop his jeans and his underwear.

"Not a chance," he mouthed back and playfully grinned. She smiled back like she wanted to say, what a pity! Of course, the girls didn't know his boxer briefs were custom-made to hold his unusually big flaccid cock in check. A five inches long lump of fat meat wasn't easy to conceal.

At the restaurant, at his invitation again, they had a long talk about welcoming week and which event he should attend. His housemates suggested only three events. Two lectures and, on Wednesday, the mixer at the Memorial Stadium with all the freshmen in attendance. He was advised not to follow the speeches and not to take any brochures back home because everything of it was available on the net. With a grin from the guys, Dan said he should instead look after the female beauties among the freshmen this year. That earned him a nudge from his girlfriend.

The guys were again happy Todd did nothing to encourage their girlfriends that he was interested in them. However, they were not nearly as observant enough to register any subtle hint between Todd and the girls. Of course, he was interested in them and they clearly knew it but it doesn't mean he would live it up.

Sunday was a beautiful day and after a simple sandwich lunch with only Sharon, Yana and their boyfriends in attendance, Todd announced he wanted to reconnoiter this part of Berkeley to look for nice locations, restaurants, shops, coffee houses or other things.

The girls immediately took the bait and after one exchange between them, Yana said, "We would like to accompany you. Do you mind, Todd?"

"I wouldn't mind at all," he carefully answered not to look too eager. "I would like it."

Todd could see the guys were not really happy with it but, after an angry glare of the girls at their boyfriends, they agreed to it. At least Todd couldn't do anything in public with them. To accompany them as well was out of the question because their physical condition was not the best and to walk for three or four hours wasn't their cup of tea. The trio quickly dressed for the occasion and then left the house with the girls giving their boyfriends a quick kiss goodbye.

After they turned the next corner, the girls caught his hands on each side of him and so they strolled through town with Todd making mental notes when he saw a promising restaurant, shops, bistros and similar locations. He wouldn't forget any of it. After one and a half hours walking around with the girls, who were then happily hanging on his arms, getting curious looks from a number of passers-by, they decided to take a break at a nice outdoor bistro. After they were seated and had placed their orders Sharon, as the leader, got to the point. During the walk they had leisurely talked together but about nothing special. Now it seemed Sharon wanted to dig deeper.

"Darling, please let me address you this way, just when we're in private. We girls did the whole week talking about you and we all are very fond of you without exception. I don't think we've to remind you what a great catch you are for every woman. Every panther-like move you make with your incredible body and every word you release from your intelligent mind speaks volumes about your great personality, body and soul. We're women and you know our species has a better cognitive ability than men.

"We undoubtedly assume you can make all of us your sex slaves with your body and lovemaking skills. So don't be surprised if we show you sometimes our appreciation at the right moment. We don't think kissing is cheating. But we otherwise decided not to have sex with you because we don't want to lose our boyfriends. They're all great guys. And last but not least we came to the understanding we would never have you for us alone. Isn't that right?"

Todd was flabbergasted and had to get his wits in order before he answered, "Wow, that's very nice of you, girls. Believe me, if the circumstances were different and you were not my housemates and in a relationship with your boyfriends I'd show all of you the hidden world of sexual rapture. And to answer your question, no, you wouldn't have me alone for yourselves. I don't consider myself as God's gift to women but I think there are a lot of them out there who may want to prove to me the opposite. I'll just let them do it."

They had a good laugh together and then the girls exchanged another one of those non-verbal female looks before Yana said, "Todd, we've an idea but we can't tell you at the moment. We've already talked about the possibilities with Laura and Sofia but we haven't made up our mind so far. Sorry to let you hang in the air."

Todd didn't want to pressure them and brought the conversation back to safe pastures. With a charming smile later, he rejected the intention of the girls to share the bill and said their company was reward enough for him.

The real reward came twenty minutes later when they walked through a small, secluded alley and Sharon was the first to throw her arms around his neck and entangled him in a deep, passionate, kiss. Yana had assumed something like that would happen but was a bit surprised how Sharon let herself completely melt into Todd's arms and body. He held nothing back and kissed her in a frenzy of enthusiasm. Then it happened that he suddenly had her full, firm braless tits in his hand where he found the hard nipples waiting to get tweaked. This sensational feeling and the realization her pussy got wet brought her back to her senses and she broke the kiss and looked absentmindedly at Todd as if she couldn't comprehend what just happened. She finally croaked out, "My God! What a dedicated kisser you're, Todd. Yana, you've to sample him, too."

Of course, she didn't wait one second and then she immediately understood why Sharon had been lost in this kiss. Todd simply was the man who kissed his heart out; to give the woman he kissed his full body and soul. His body was represented by his rock-hard cock pressing in her belly and his soul was represented by the emotions he laid into it like she was the only woman who counted in this world. And his kissing technique was just sensationally exciting.

During the rest of the walk through town, the three companions were in some kind of a daze. They occasionally exchanged words when they reached an interesting location but mostly they just looked at each other in amazement what had just happened. Sharon and Yana simply had to confess the fact they had experienced a slice of heaven, a clear indication about his sexual prowess. And Todd hadn't expected they would succumb to him the way they did and he had to admit he found it very exciting as well. He had just gone with the flow and now wondered whether he was overenthusiastic. He knew he had now to steel his will even more to resist further temptation. He had no doubt Sharon and Yana would tell Laura and Sofia how they kissed.

When they were near the house, Todd gave each woman a quick kiss on their lips and thanked them for the great afternoon they had together. Then he released them from his arms and as they reached the front door they were in perfect self-composure and the girls had forsaken the amorous glances at their male companion. After they entered the house, and Dan and Peter greeted their girlfriends with a kiss, there was nothing that could raise any suspicion. As they were asked, they nonchalantly admitted it was nice walking through town with Todd. That both wanted to bed him, they kept to themselves.

Welcoming week proceeded as expected. The girls, including Laura and Sofia, exploited every opportunity to steal a kiss from him but that was the end of it. Their subtle teasing was bearable because he was busy getting everything in order. The two lectures at the Haas School of Business were worthwhile and he could check the locations where he would begin his studies next week. The mixer at the Memorial Stadium was especially exciting because he laid his eyes on some beautiful freshman girls and they laid eyes on him. With three of them, he playfully talked and they exchanged cell numbers before they parted. He was sure if he would find himself desperate enough, there was a possibility of getting laid by all of them.

A special encounter he had with two female students standing behind a large table where all kinds of brochures were waiting to be collected. Their name tags said Ashley and Tiffany and they were seniors starting their last year at Berkeley next week. They seemed to be interested to talk with him and Todd even believed he saw a hint of interest for his person.

When the talk drifted to the brochures he apologized, "Sorry, Ladies, but my housemates, sophomore students, told me not to burden myself with brochures because everything would be available on the net. Instead, they told me to look for beautiful women. I must say their advice was very worthwhile because I got lucky and I'm now talking with the two most beautiful women here at the Memorial Stadium."

They openly smiled and thanked him for the compliment but then the conversation abruptly ended as two guys approached them from behind and it was immediately clear they laid their claim on the girls who suddenly looked apologetically as he thanked them for the talk and said his good-bye. It was not his intention to start a rivalry for these women. Maybe he would see them again because he knew they studied English to become high school teachers.

On Friday, welcoming week ended and he was eagerly looking forward to the visit of the twins.

...to be continued.